Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27671 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Issiijay(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
US news network CNN has sacked three employees for going into an office without having been vaccinated against Covid, US media say.

It is one of the first examples of a US firm firing staff for breaching a company vaccination mandate.

It is legal in the US for firms to require employees to be vaccinated.

Many large firms - including Facebook and Google - say they will require employees to be vaccinated when offices fully re-open in the months ahead.

CNN chief Jeff Zucker mentioned the dismissal in a company memo sent on Thursday and seen by several US media outlets.

Vaccination is mandatory for anyone reporting in the field, working with any other employees or going into an office, he is quoted as saying in the memo.

"Let me be clear - we have a zero-tolerance policy on this," Mr Zucker, chairman of news and sports for WarnerMedia, is quoted as saying.

In May the US government said it was legal for employers to require staff attending the workplace in person to be vaccinated against Covid-19.

Major airlines Delta and United Airlines are requiring new employees to show proof of vaccination, while investment bank Goldman Sachs is requiring its employees to disclose their vaccination status, although does not require staff to be vaccinated, AP reports.

President Biden has ordered two million federal employees to show proof of vaccination or be subject to mandatory testing and mask-wearing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58112125.amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Righteousness2(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.

228 Likes 22 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by hisgrace090: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Has the hour of NO MARK NO CONNECTION started?

Time to watch and pray is now!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Funmilade11(f): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
People no dey sleep

5 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by youtubewizzy: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
good very good, safety first. please get yourself vaccinated so covid would go. BTW guys pls subscribe to my new YouTube channel, search for millionaire tv. I talk about cryptocurrency. Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ignis: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2021
Antichrist and 666 is here with us.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2021
angry

We live in interesting times. Let's see how things will go.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by smith946: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Sluacoast(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Taiwojon(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2021
He don dey happened.

The beast is getting unleashed small by small.

Repent now.
Tomorrow hmmm might be too late oooo.

Jesus saves

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by rectitude(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Only those who's eyes are covered with a vail will still think this to be a normal thing, like a joke it's becoming clearer what their agenda is. CNN is not just a news network, it's a media tool used to fulfil their evil agenda. Know this and be awakened within.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by stevewale(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
What a crazy world indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Woodpecker(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
The end is nigh

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Harddiskng(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
666 - mark of the beast things loading

Don’t quote me please, I’m busy.

14 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2021
I’m fully vaccinated. Am I carrying 666 now? People can be funny

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2021
that's sad. Anyway I hope they find better jobs. And better take that vaccine. Oyinbo people body no good for covid at all sad

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by freedam: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2021
The world is turning into a different place now.
I wish there was another earth somewhere.

14 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DropsMic(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Rules r rules
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by KingsizeD(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Screw CNN
Screw China
Screw Covid
Screw Buhari

9 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abc115: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoken about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System.

This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen.
[/s]
Your stupidity is unredeemable

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by SeriouslySense(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2021
The vaccination is not likely the mark of the beast, since its not at the right hand or forehead, and by that time, the beast empire is already established, with the ten kings, the mark is to pledge alliance or perhaps worship to the beast.

The vaccine is only showing us, a foreshadow of what is to come.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2021
If world go end make e end, 9-5 don tire me. make persin finally go heaven when my mansion dey wait.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=104510704]Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen.
[/quote][/s]

Jesus self will run from Covid. Rubbish trash.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by thaoriginator: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2021
shocked
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by wman(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2021
This is wrong.

Is this where we're heading to?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by dingbang(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Some banks in nigeria are trying to adopt this.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Echara: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2021
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by obayendo1010(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2021
People are like that they don't want to obey and at the same time makes you look foolish for obeying lay down rules.
They must have intentionally breaks protocols to warrant such actions. Pls let's stay Guilded follow lay down rules is necessary in difficult times.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Is there any vaccination ongoing in Nigeria ??

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by PlanktonX: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.

The message is subtly being pass soon it will spread to other countries and Nigeria like you know like to copy failures.

Later to be able to purchase food from stores would require you covid vaccinated certificate.

All these scene had being written and we had seen it, and we know that they would release more lethal versions.

A daily shot of your anointing oils would shame them all. End time organizations.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies / #SaveMayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Was Beyond Treatment. / 5 Things To Do Daily To Keep Your Heart Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.