Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (46232 Views)

Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Computer Apps/games And Pc Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by cap21985(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2011
Hi friends

I just bought the latest free DSTv
software for both your phones and computer
it works well, with over 72 channels, and i will
be giving this to all Nairalander free of charge

Just visit the link below and download it free,
don't pay for it

www.brightesiuke.com/dstv

Enjoy!
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Wilfem(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2011
I suspect a foul play here. This guy is just trying to attract web traffic to his site by deceiving people
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by skulachii: 2:24pm On May 17, 2011
@Wilfem did you visit the link and didn't get what was promised?
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Wilfem(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2011
skulachii:

@Wilfem did you visit the link and didn't get what was promised?

I later got the one for the mobile phone, but it didn't work. The ones for the pc are not exactly the ones I thought.

Sorry for my initial comment
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by skulachii: 10:50pm On May 24, 2011
this software has over 72 channels, it rocks
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by cap21985(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2011
i just updated the software, now you can watch over 72 channesl free, it rocks
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by chio: 8:16am On May 30, 2011
i dont really understand what the site has got to do with free dstv soft ware
i went to the site u recommended and it said i should register and after registering its
showing me emailmarketing ,contact management
is dat what u call free Dstv software
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Vitality31(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2011
the stuff is R-U-B-B-I-S-H
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by cap21985(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2011
Vitality, how do you mean the stuff is rubbish
did you go to the site and couldn't get the dstv
software? mind the kind of words you use OK

Chio just click on the confirmation link
and you will be taken to the software
download link

I hope the software helps

thank you!
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by ugotuf(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2011
Wilfem:

I suspect a foul play here. This guy is just trying to attract web traffic to his site by deceiving people
that is exactly what he is doing.why redirect nairalanders to your cheap site where we are expected to fill out forms with our emails and all that.without any such software to download?why not post the direct link here if you know u are to be trusted.i dare you cap21985 angry angry angry
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Vitality31(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2011
ugotuf:

that is exactly what he is doing.why redirect nairalanders to your cheap site where we are expected to fill out forms with our emails and all that.without any such software to download?why not post the direct link here if you know u are to be trusted.i dare you cap21985 angry angry angry
Dont mind the M-U-M-U, he has been sending r-u-b-b-i-s-h to my email address. No such software is there.
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by cap21985(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
Most of you sound like a newbie

if not, you all should know what is an optin form
kindly go to the link, fill in your name and email
address, a confirmation will be sent to your
email box

Open the message, CLICK ON THE CONFIRMATION
link there

After that, there comes the link to download
the software

The download link can't be posted here
in order not to violate the forums Rules

Kindly go to the link, it's very straight forward

I see no reason why you come here and
to call me names

After all its free

thanks
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Vitality31(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
cap21985:

Most of you sound like a newbie

if not, you all should know what is an optin form
kindly go to the link, fill in your name and email
address, a confirmation will be sent to your
email box

Open the message, CLICK ON THE CONFIRMATION
link there

After that, there comes the link to download
the software

The download link can't be posted here
in order not to violate the forums Rules

Kindly go to the link, it's very straight forward

I see no reason why you come here and
to call me names

After all its free

thanks
F-A-K-E information, you have nothing to offer except waste of precious time
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by otoigiamu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
it works. just register, confirm and go back to your mail to get the download link. simple
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hey Bros I register after confirmation no link show pls send me the link ABEG!!! chrisniger101@gmail.com
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Opoki(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2011
Only a fool will believe bright,he's a scam marketer. From American credit card to buying/selling of used laptop to limewire software to dstv software, he's a scam,even if there exist a dstv software,u'll never give it out free.
Beware of bright.
He has 100s of users account
My $10 will hunt u for life.
Soon, you'll be banish from Nland.
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by otoigiamu(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2011
check your mail chrisniger i have sent it
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Nairaplus(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
I just downloaded the mobile TV stuff. But the enter your name and email address is just the price I paid to do that. I will install it on my mobile and if it works, I will tell all of you.

Meanwhile, if you want to have it, just drop your email address. Trust me, I will send it to your email address straight away. Or just do as the first poster has asked you to. Either way, you will get the software free of charge.

1 Like

Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by Lokoyen(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
no download link even after registration, here is my email lakefist@gmail.com
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by benzion72(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
Why are you collect people email address. Why not tell us what you sell here now instead of wasting your money on auto responder. Dont read autoresponder mail again
Re: New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) by jonasdedzo: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
My man I have subscribed as you request but no
download link. Pls send me the link. jonasdedzo@gmail.com

(1)

Windows Experience Index: Show Off Your Scores / Help: Need To Merge My Unallocated Harddisk Space Back / Don't Pay An Installer For Your Free To Air Dish Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.