Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! (4915 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by bala3: 2:24pm On May 17, 2011
theres this guy that i am in love with. he is actually my friend. i fell in love with everything about him; his looks , personality, etc. i have been keeping it a secret because i dont want him to know and maybe use it to his advantage. anyway, recently he has started getting close to my best friend. always flirting with her, teasing her, etc. it even happens in my presence. i feel really bad because i still have strong feelings for him, even though it is secret. pls what do i do now? i did not want him to find out because i did not want to get hurt, and right now i am feeling really hurt.
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by sexylogan(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2011
^^^do u only use ur mouth to eat but not to speak? Open your mouth and tell him or 'forever hold your peace' when he starts dating ur best friend. As it is, u hav nothing to lose so wat's stopping u?
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by akinreals: 2:54pm On May 17, 2011
If you cannot tell him, then forget about it, there is no point feeling hurt, it's never a bad thing to flirt with your best friend since he is just your platonic friend, if u love him, just let him know, a matured guy will understand u being a lady. goodluck jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by Goldmynemaniac: 3:28pm On May 17, 2011
Dunno,buh it seems the 'ladies-folk' just(wholely or partly)leave the biz of wooing to the 'guys-folk', As for me,i don't see anything wrong in a chic systematically initiating the 'toasting' process, Buy him a romantic book, Or subtly ask him to hang out with u.All these will add up to convince him that u're as much interested in him as he's in u.Trust me,he's already had a crush on u bebe!
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 17, 2011
@poster
this is what happen to people like you, you get left out.
you have feelings for the guy BUT YEt, do not want to show him for fear of being taken advantages of, oh lawd!!!!

here is a clue about life: looking at everything in a negative light will only make you a miserable person. unless you are one fo these weaklings out there, i suggest you show him or let him know how you feel before your friend finally get your number one prize!

but hey, you could also wait and hope that this guy falls on his head and miraculously realize that you have feelings for him!
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by MMM2(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2011
bala3 just give d guy Womanliness b4 ur GF ,
he wil now know u luv him.
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by calvinwhcs: 4:27pm On May 17, 2011
u need to suggest a three way with u girlfriend and him. get the best of both worlds
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by iice(f): 7:24am On May 18, 2011
Is he supposed to read your mind?
I don't see the problem. You don't want him to know so chin your hurt till it hurts no more.
lol @ happened in my presence. Should they do it in secret since so far as they know you have no ties on him and neither does he on you.
Greediness no go kill una.
Re: Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! by kpolli(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2011
u know that stuff pastors say during weddings, goes like this "speak now or forever hold your peace", it also applies in this case

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Tho( My Experience Yesterday) / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.