Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad (15853 Views)

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / How To Spot A Super Show-off! / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Wisegee: 9:13am On May 18, 2011
And the admirable figure is usually a product of body magic and paddings.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:14am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

190, my brother you are a trip! I thought you didn't like Nigerian girls. If only Ogugua were within my rich, I would have tried my luck. Instead I'm stuck in Abúlé Múwọnlẹrú. cry

I think that's where she's stuck at too.----lol--

Btw Oga, I had it at the back of my mind that I was gonna create an award thread on Romance section one of these days, and I was gonna give you "the post with the fewest number of "Ibons" and wrong spellings" award. BUT-----------

-----Wetin be rich?--lmao---
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:16am On May 18, 2011
^^^ LOL--- That's my jam though.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:17am On May 18, 2011
^so dont turn my wine into water angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:21am On May 18, 2011
^^ Mo ti gbo! Nkan ti mo sha fe K'e mo, Mr.190, ni pe~~ wa pe mbe! cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:22am On May 18, 2011
grin grin whateva that means back 2 senderrrr grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:24am On May 18, 2011
^^ HA! Mi o bu yin cheesy. Mi o bu yin atall. Ododo oro pan'nbele ni mo'n so. smiley
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:25am On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

I think that's where she's stuck at too.----lol--

Btw Oga, I had it at the back of my mind that I was gonna create an award thread on Romance section one of these days, and I was gonna give you "the post with the fewest number of "Ibons" and wrong spellings" award. BUT-----------

-----Wetin be rich?--lmao---

Babe, I meant 'reach'. Chei, see as you finish me. I am only human. Now, I'm deeply embarrased.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by iyatrustee(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2011
190:

grin grin whateva that means back 2 senderrrr grin grin

Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked she has finished you completely! if i were you, i would first of all close that your 32 undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:28am On May 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked she has finished you completely! if i were you, i would first of all close that your 32 undecided undecided undecided

But i dont know what it means!! angry angry

Why she nor talk am for english

make AREA scatter!! angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:28am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Babe, I meant 'reach'. Chei, see as you finish me. I am only human. Now, I'm deeply embarrased.

lol---Pele, I just had to call you out. You're better than that. At least you didn't type "rish".  smiley
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:30am On May 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

ha!---You won give my guy hypertension.? shocked cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:31am On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

ha!---You won give my guy hypertension.? shocked cheesy

**ROARS**

Now what does that mean!! angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2011
Ose jare omo dada. Ada fun e. Kii se ejo emi na. Ede geesi yi maa n yi bi ponmo ni igba miran.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:32am On May 18, 2011
190:

**ROARS**

Now what does that mean!!  angry

Exactly what you're doing.  cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:35am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Ose jara omo dada. Ada fun e. Kii se ejo emi na. Ede geesi yi maa n yi bi ponmo ni igba miran.

Amin e po! smiley Mo understand. But, kii wa she bi k'a fi 'rich' dipo 'reach'--lol--But, still mo understand.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:35am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Ose jare omo dada. Ada fun e. Kii se ejo emi na. Ede geesi yi maa n yi bi ponmo ni igba miran.

What is GOING On here

Speak ENGLISH!! moderators, ban these sentimental beings for refusing to speak a human's language
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:40am On May 18, 2011
190:

What is GOING On here

Speak ENGLISH!! moderators, ban these sentimental beings for refusing to speak a human's language

Oh boy which levels con be all dat one now? You dey call your colonial masters human language while you con dey yab one of our indigenous languages. Shuo, just cos u dey london no mean say u must forget where u dey come from naa. Bone story o. I go yan Yoruba till I die.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:46am On May 18, 2011
190:

What is GOING On here

Omase o! Se nitori pe won ti fun yi ni iwe igbelu lo fi je ke ma misbehave ba yi? Ehn, o ni language ni? Abi ege geesi nikan l'omo. Abeg bone that side jare. I speak Yoruba better that English so it's only natural for me to spit it from time to time. wink
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:46am On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Oh boy which levels con be all dat one now? You dey call your colonial masters human language while you con dey yab one of our indigenous languages. Shuo, just cos u dey london no mean say u must forget where u dey come from naa. Bone story o. I go yan Yoruba till I die.

Im from your mom's village and i dont speak any Nigerian language, the last time i was in the village was 06

[size=3pt]I only hear a lil local dialect in one of the local southern states, blame my parents, all they know is book book book book  cry cry[/size]
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:47am On May 18, 2011
[size=14pt]The title of this thread should be

How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad

Yoruba VERSION only
[/size]
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by BABE3: 9:48am On May 18, 2011
190:

Im from your mom's village and i dont speak any Nigerian language, the last time i was in the village was 06 wen i drove there wit my peeps

[size=3pt]I only hear a lil local dialect in one of the local southern states, blame my parents, all they know is book book book book  cry cry[/size]

Are you serious?  shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:51am On May 18, 2011
Positive wink
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:52am On May 18, 2011
Has anyone seen my Nairaland baby today?  grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by omo9ja1(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2011
Poster you are very correct

plus they borrow ascent to deceive you like they were born and bread there ascent, like inii
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Koolking(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2011
I think the BB stuff might be typical of a Nigerian Girl abroad
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by ralphade: 11:48am On May 18, 2011
are u sure?
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by smoothlips(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2011
dey alwayz wear G -STRING. grin grin grin
the black berry is true, the G-String am not sure!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by HARDDON: 12:25pm On May 18, 2011
last time i WENT to Nigeria?
M. Kork?

U Murder English and have the guts to come in here and tell thrash about my great country Nigeria?

Might i ask what an unmapped part of a lost geographical area you are from? cos to me, r like nothing more than the goats u saw on the vague streets u visited!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by MMM2(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2011
dey alwayz demand 4 something high than dere level,
4 instance, buy me car even when dey dont know how 2 drive.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by mazamaza: 12:53pm On May 18, 2011
this is so not true, I am sure you mean to say the Jamo girls, excessive makeup and heavy flamboyant hair not necessarily fixed decently and a blackberry cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by okwanuzo3(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2011
op, what country are u in/ did u visit? was it poland?
My observation: Nigerian girls tend to wear less make up compared to caribbeans and afro americans.
Older nigerian women however, are the culprits when it comes to wearing badly done, obviously fake hairdos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Cancels Tomorrow’s (nov 29) Sanitation / How Do U Quote Someone In Nland / Some One Please Save Ymodulus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.