Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4567488 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
RFEF supports Barcelona's bid to register Arda Turan in Rafinha's place

FC Barcelona have the support of the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) in their bid to register Arda Turan as a replacement for Rafinha, who is injured for more than six months with knee ligament damage.

According to Cadena Ser, the board of the RFEF met on Monday and agreed to help Barcelona with their quest to register the Turkish international, with FIFA currently suggesting they’re against the RFEF’s rules which would allow the registration to happen.

At the meeting there were representatives of 12 Spanish clubs who agreed to help Barça, although there was no representative from Real Madrid present.

In declarations to Cadena Ser, Daniel Barroso, sporting director at Hercules, was quite clear.

“I don’t understand why FIFA will not accept a rule which we have in the country. It’s a rule which benefits a team in a league in which all members understand and accept. I don’t know what the problem is,” he said.

Barça can now be more optimistic about receiving a satisfactory outcome from the ‘Arda Case’. He’s currently not allowed to play until January, so if they can register him it would be an early Christmas present for Luis Enrique and his staff.

@emboldened, pathetic club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Could this be next season's kit?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
dmcdad:

@emboldened, pathetic club.
Are you surprised? They don't care even if the whole team is injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Camp Nou in the post-
apocalyptic ‘Second Origin’

The sight of Camp Nou in ruins is not something
Barça fans would not normally be interested in.
However, on Tuesday 6 October blaugrana members
and fans will be queuing up to see precisely that,
Barça’s stadium half destroyed. Fortunately, this
nightmare scenario for football fans is a product of
the imagination of Carles Porta, producer,
scriptwriter and director of the film ‘Second Origin’,
which has an exclusive premiere of the Phenomena
cinema in Barcelona for Barça members. The video
above gives fans a glimpse into the post production
process whilst the clip below is the official trailer.
The movie is an adaptation of the 1974 Catalan
literary classic ‘El mecanoscrit del segon origen’ by
Manuel de Pedrolo. The Catalan production company
Antàrtica Produccions is behind the film and Porta
took over the reins as director following the death of
critically acclaimed cineaste Bigas Luna who died
during production in April 2013.
The film is set in a post-apocalyptic Catalonia with
Barcelona appearing at key moments such as the
spectacular and shocking image of Camp Nou as no
Barça fan would ever want to see it.
‘Second Origin’ will go on general release in Spain
with international distribution still to be confirmed.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
sebod:
Are you surprised? They don't care even if the whole team is injured.
Surprised? Nah nah nah
Why should I be? Na today I know them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2015/10/06/16071762/messi-tax-fraud-charges-dropped

Messi fraud case dropped!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
onuwaje:
m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4055/main/2015/10/06/16071762/messi-tax-fraud-charges-dropped

No mind them... Them no get case before. Rubbish people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
onuwaje:

Bad news for Usbcable and Co gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
dmcdad:

No mind them... Them no get case before. Rubbish people.
The case itself was a fraud... Mehn if i be messi i nor mind to sue them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
stevemims:
The case itself was a fraud... Mehn if i be messi i nor mind to sue them

But you and I know Messi, he will just shrug his shoulders and let it go. Very humble guy.

Unlike a very good friend of mine, who you all know so well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Awesome01:

But you and I know Messi, he will just shrug his shoulders and let it go. Very humble guy.

Which guy is that oh ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Awesome01:

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
homesteady:
Ronaldo is finished or maybe he is now too addicted to scoring tapins! He didn't do anything to make madrid win yesterday! he could not dribble, he could not run at their defense, he could not even create any chance!
Barca is finished! Teams are taking turns on your defence week-in week-out.Your midfield is lacking creativity.This would be Barca's worst season in the last six years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Krasid:
Barca is finished! Teams are taking turns on your defence week-in week-out. Your midfield is lacking creativity. This would be Barca's worst season in the last six years.
And your midfield is oozing of it. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Krasid:
Barca is finished! Teams are taking turns on your defence week-in week-out.Your midfield is lacking creativity.This would be Barca's worst season in the last six years.

But, but... Last season was supposed to be Barca's worst ever season, now it has been moved to this season?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Austeenx:

But, but... Last season was supposed to be Barca's worst ever season, now it has been moved to this season?
Boss Krasid is a joke like someone said on here few days ago... His club that isnt finished nearly gave him an heart attack on sunday.. Let him keep basking in the euphoria of his 'unrealistic treble'.. We dey here dey watch am.. YEYE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Krasid:

And if this turns out to be Barca's worst season in the last six years, at least we all know the reason behind it. The fatigue and tiredness of the players who had worked tirelessly since the ban; will be attributed to such.

On the other hand, please what exactly can you give as excuse for Real Madrid winning only one liga title in the same last six years?

I wonder..., Barca already has a trophy to its name this season, so even if it does not win any other, should we say one of Real Madrid's best season is Barca's worst season in the last six years? Food for thought indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
barackohandso:

Which guy is that oh ?

Why are you still asking? I'm talking of that "Epa Ijebu" of a guy naaaa. He is as arrogant as they come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Awesome01:

Why are you still asking? I'm talking of that "Epa Ijebu" of a guy naaaa. He is as arrogant as they come.

Chai grin grin Lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Krasid:

Yh! Humble indeed!! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yh! Humble indeed!! grin grin
Na only that one you see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
barackohandso:

Na only that one you see
I've no business wit una Madrid/Barca arguments o. But the dude dat said Messi is very humble probably forgot d Roma dude he grabbed by the neck dis last pre-seasin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I've no business wit una Madrid/Barca arguments o. But the dude dat said Messi is very humble probably forgot d Roma dude he grabbed by the neck dis last pre-seasin

So you want him to become a "Didirin" before you see him as humble? Even when wicked tackles that could end his career were aimed at him? he shouldn't complain?

Haba?, Lana and krasid, na so una hate the guy reach?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

It doesn't make him any less humble, at least on the field of play. If you had seen the tackle that led to that incident, you probably would understand better. Dude was just protecting himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Awesome01:

So you want him to become a "Didirin" before you see him as humble? Even when wicked tackles that could end his career were aimed at him? he shouldn't complain?

I wonder oh. Na until dem send am go 6 months injury dem go know say he humble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2015
good n bad news

the man can now concentrate on his football but na him papa go get d heat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Austeenx:

Epic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
stevemims:
Boss Krasid is a joke like someone said on here few days ago... His club that isnt finished nearly gave him an heart attack on sunday.. Let him keep basking in the euphoria of his 'unrealistic treble'.. We dey here dey watch am.. YEYE
Silly club and silly fans. The fans are already calling for the head of the coach after they drew against Atletico. Yeye people.

That one sef na bus parker. Him never see anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Silly club and silly fans. The fans are already calling for the head of the coach after they drew against Atletico. Yeye people.

That one sef na bus parker. Him never see anything yet.
Hhehehehehe, if to say na dem dey pass tru wetin we dey pass tru now, na dem and Chelsea for dey battle for relegation zone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
barackohandso:

It doesn't make him any less humble, at least on the field of play. If you had seen the tackle that led to that incident, you probably would understand better. Dude was just protecting himself

Awesome01:

If he was as humble as u guys claim, there are better ways he could ve reaacted to dat tackle instead of going all Batman on d guy by grabbing his neck...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
sebod:

Hhehehehehe, if to say na dem dey pass tru wetin we dey pass tru now, na dem and Chelsea for dey battle for relegation zone.
I dey tellz you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
I just wish someone will tell Neymar not to focus on replacing Messi,but to focus on carrying the team and steering safely in this turbulent times as he would in a Brazilian jersey.
Same applies to Suarez!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.