Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571045 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

B
U mentioned team awards......If hazard was Spanish and plays for barca,he would have all of that at 21.....

Hazard already has more career goals than Iniesta ,and also assists......
He has more career goals and assist than Iniesta with 7 years difference, why can't he reach Iniesta's level

Iniesta was not just a team player @ 24. Scoring and assisting in key matches makes him more unique than Hazard even @ 24.

Denilson was more skillful than Rivaldo, but we all know who the better player was. Hazard currently does not possess the playmaking skills that Iniesta has. The guy reminds me of Hleb, who had the dribbling skills of Hazard, but became a big flop @ Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
pelvicky:
abeg,,,,, hazard will survive and make it in Barcelona... he can replace iniesta.....don't make it seems as if hazard has no football sense

how many goals and assists did RAKITIC TURAN have b4 we get them.....hazard can play as an AMF which will boost our creativity

if hazard want to leave chelse...we should get him abeg....just 40m! ..it will be beneficial to all parties involve

NB...am nt comparing anybody here.....am just saying he will be a good addition to Barcelona ... we should be fast b4 Madrid get him

No one says Hazard is not good. But don't put him in the same breath as Iniesta. Getting Hazard is definitely a plus for us. But, he has to upgrade his football philosophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Of course we will teach him to play our way and to play well overall. Even Neymar that is head and shoulders better than Hazard learnt to play better from Barca.
Debroslink:

No one says Hazard is not good. But don't put him in the same breath as Iniesta. Getting Hazard is definitely a plus for us. But, he has to upgrade his football philosophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
pelvicky:
abeg,,,,, hazard will survive and make it in Barcelona... he can replace iniesta.....don't make it seems as if hazard has no football sense

how many goals and assists did RAKITIC TURAN have b4 we get them.....hazard can play as an AMF which will boost our creativity

if hazard want to leave chelse...we should get him abeg....just 40m! ..it will be beneficial to all parties involve

NB...am nt comparing anybody here.....am just saying he will be a good addition to Barcelona ... we should be fast b4 Madrid get him

Bros, Hazard, if brought to Barca can only play as a forward. And, you will agree with me that there's no such spot for him now in any of the three spots unless he chooses to play a second fiddle which is not expected of a player of his calibre. Hazard can't play in our midfield, hence there's no reason breaking the bank for his signing. I'll settle for a player like Coutinho any day four our midfield.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
dmcdad:
Of course we will teach him to play our way and to play well overall. Even Neymar that is head and shoulders better than Hazard learnt to play better from Barca.
Mascherano comes to mind. But,........Hazard can only play as a forward for us, I don't think he possesses the required techniques to replace Iniesta in the midfield. don't forget we have Halilovic and co on loan oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Debroslink:

how should he upgrade his football philosophy to what extent should he upgrade it to?.?

if he can get me 15goals and 10 assists a season as an AMF ..am okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Debroslink:

how should he upgrade his football philosophy to what extent should he upgrade it to?.?

if he can get me 15goals and 10 assists a season as an AMF ..am okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
sebod:

Bros, Hazard, if brought to Barca can only play as a forward. And, you will agree with me that there's no such spot for him now in any of the three spots unless he chooses to play a second fiddle which is not expected of a player of his calibre. Hazard can't play in our midfield, hence there's no reason breaking the bank for his signing. I'll settle for a player like Coutinho any day four our midfield.
4ward?? ...iniesta is getting old now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Coutinho is the real deal for me pls. I don't see Hazard in Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Iniesta was not just a team player @ 24. Scoring and assisting in key matches makes him more unique than Hazard even @ 24.

Denilson was more skillful than Rivaldo, but we all know who the better player was. Hazard currently does not possess the playmaking skills that Iniesta has. The guy reminds me of Hleb, who had the dribbling skills of Hazard, but became a big flop @ Barcelona.
Hope you know in the last 3 seasons in European football, Hazard is fighting toe to toe with Messi for the most creative player.....
Hazard is the most creative AMF in Europe, Stats back it......He already beats Iniesta hands down in that category, all he needs is discipline, and big games showing with National team trophies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Coutinho any day any time. Dude is a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Coutinho is the real deal for me pls. I don't see Hazard in Barca.
Lol...Coutinho has never had 10 league goals or assists.... He is soooooooo inconsistent, I was surprised he doesn't even create up to 30chances a season on average......
If you want AMFs- Hazard,Silva,Eriksen,Fekir,Andre homes and Pjanic........
Coutinho na periodic skill show
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Lol...Coutinho has never had 10 league goals or assists.... He is soooooooo inconsistent, I was surprised he doesn't even create up to 30chances a season on average......

Who are the players that surrounds coutinho? You can't compare that with hazard. Moreso, the previous coach in the name Rogers can't be compared technically with Klopp. His overall games have improved under Klopp's tutelage
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
sebod:

Hazard can't play in your midfield but Coutinho who doesn't beat hazard in any midfield stats fits barca?? Lolzzzz.......
Forget the hazard-neymar beef,it has clouded a lot of minds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
ollah1:

Who are the players that surrounds coutinho? You can't compare that with hazard. Moreso, the previous coach in the name Rogers can't be compared technically with Klopp. His overall games have improved under Klopp's tutelage
Even hazard at lille is better than this Coutinho..... Who surrounded hazard at Lille? Who surrounds Eriksen at Tottenham? Who are those with hilalovic ?

Coutinho is on his periodic madness,just watch....He played with sterling,Sturbridge and Suarez, how many goals and assists did he get?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Left to me sef, we are well covered in the midfield area. Don't think we need any more acquisitions in the midfield when there's Rafinha, Turan, Roberto too is coming up gradually.

But if at all they want to buy, then they should get me a young spanish midfielder. I have a thing for spanish midfielders, you just need to see the way Sergio Busquets and Iniesta exchange passes to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
who thy hell is coutinho?? Somebody should give me his chances created in d last two years.....it can't be up to hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
You are right. He would mainly be useful as a forward. And in which case na bench be that because there is absolutely no one out there that will displace any of MSN.

If him ready to play second fiddle to MSN, then he is most welcomed.
sebod:

Mascherano comes to mind. But,........Hazard can only play as a forward for us, I don't think he possesses the required techniques to replace Iniesta in the midfield. don't forget we have Halilovic and co on loan oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
sebod:

Bros, forget o, Hazard can do better in that Rakitic's position, Suarez, Hazard, Neymar, Messi front line will defeat the world cheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg o, Hazard over Coutinho anyday, anytime, anywhere!!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
AbuMikey:
Abeg o, Hazard over Coutinho anyday, anytime, anywhere!!!!!!!

Dem no dey even argue that one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yahoo1:
oga you are talking about the Don here! Someone known for his heart breaking goals(Chelsea and Holland comes to mind in a whip),known for winning games on his own,skills and visions,personal achievements! Even maradonna,zidane,pele,figo and many others have talked about him! Hazard can only dream of replacing or replicating such a player! Iniesta is a way better player,you don't ever replace such a player...you only hope to
wetin dey worry una self. Show me where I compare iniesta n hazard for my post. Yes iniesta is a don, I'm not disputing that. But do you agree iniesta is declining and it's time for barca to search for competent replacement. Arda Turan is already 29. Hazard can replace him for long term perfectly well. FYI, nobody is irreplaceable. After maradona who ever thought of messi. Stop being pessimistic. My point is iniesta game is not all about lot of goals and assist even if he scored vital goals against Chelsea n holland. Grosso(a defender) of Italy scored crucial goal in final against Germany.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Hope you know in the last 3 seasons in European football, Hazard is fighting toe to toe with Messi for the most creative player.....
Hazard is the most creative AMF in Europe, Stats back it......He already beats Iniesta hands down in that category, all he needs is discipline, and big games showing with National team trophies
with the calibre of players in barca hazard will turn beast in AMF position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bros, forget o, Hazard can do better in that Rakitic's position, Suarez, Hazard, Neymar, Messi front line will defeat the world cheesycheesy
Lol...... I would never buy Hazard to use a a midfielder in Barca. lailai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Debroslink:

he had to adapt to barca style of play not upgrade football phylosophy as you said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Even Madrid-based paper 'Marca' knows better. @emboldened, but Krasid no go ever gree. Smh.

Neymar: Genius at 23

He was not without his critics in his first season. However, with the passing of time, Neymar is becoming a fantastic player, decisive on the field and possessing the personality to carry the team at just 23 years of age.

Neymar's jump in quality over the last month and a half, with Messi out injured, has been huge. His stats in goals and assists are telling, to which he has added a flair that is only possessed by the very best. People are comparing Neymar with Ronaldinho or Messi himself after the spectacular goal he scored on Sunday.

Neymar has officially presented his candidature to the world for the Ballon d'Or. It is pretty clear; he has thrown down the gauntlet to football's very best: Messi and Cristiano. Perhaps it is too soon to challenge Messi's reign, who before getting injured had also been spectacularly good, but many believe that he has overtaken Cristiano this year.

If he continues along the same lines he is destined for the very top. If we take a look at the statistics for the 'Azulgranas' player in comparisson to those of Messi and Cristiano at 23, they are on a par. He loses to Messi in the comparison, who at the same age already had a couple of Ballon d'Or awards in his personal trophy cabinet. However his figures are not disimilar to those of the Portuguese.

Read more: Neymar: Genius at 23 - MARCA.com (English version)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chelseafan1:

hazard in rakitic's position are u kidding? Can neymar play in rakitic's position?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
sebod:

Lol...... I would never buy Hazard to use a a midfielder in Barca. lailai!
baba don mind them imagine saying hazard can play in rakitic's position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
RAKITIC:
baba don mind them imagine saying hazard can play in rakitic's position
each player has their own attributes.why Rakitic did well in that position was because he is defensively and offensively good.Hazard doesnt possess that kind of engine nor is he a player that keeps things ticking in midfield,hazard is only good offensively.
P.s-hazard can't offer everything rakitic offer.but who can offer everything another player can?!
Hazard cn play iniesta though...and hazard over coutinho anyday anytime
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Level and Dept?
Statistics. U're a med student. I trust u'll be moving to UCH soon?? smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Statistics. U're a med student. I trust u'll be moving to UCH soon?? smiley
Yes..next year....
You are a mellanbite and I have been insulting you....Ouch....Anyway na play grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
dmcdad:
Even Madrid-based paper 'Marca' knows better. @emboldened, but Krasid no go ever gree. Smh.

its important to know Neymar played in Brazilian league

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.