Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565001 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (6177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:
It's back to football talk once again after all those talks about some guy in Man Utd thread.

Make una free Ororo. The guy deserves to be there. It's Iniesta that I feel should replace Zidane because his performance shiits on Zidane's in Clasico matches.

I have a strange feeling that we are gonna draw or lose our match tomorrow because of FIFA virus.
We shall see bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:
It's back to football talk once again after all those talks about some guy in Man Utd thread.

Make una free Ororo. The guy deserves to be there. It's Iniesta that I feel should replace Zidane because his performance shiits on Zidane's in Clasico matches.

I have a strange feeling that we are gonna draw or lose our match tomorrow because of FIFA virus.
I understand that we all never saw the likes of Puskas and Di Stefano play live, but the records are there. The only contribution we see from C Ronaldo is goals. Di Stefano has 2 more Clasico goals, while Puskas has 1 less goal (but had 2 hat-tricks). So are we going to say C Ronaldo is ahead of these 2 greats (especially once you remove 2 or so dubious penalties)? I feel sorry for Real Madrid because with C Ronaldo, Perez has done nothing but rubbish all their greats (including even Raul).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Barca winning tommoro..Quote me anywhere,Rakitic and messi are back!! YAGA!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
logica:
I understand that we all never saw the likes of Puskas and Di Stefano play live, but the records are there. The only contribution we see from C Ronaldo is goals. Di Stefano has 2 more Clasico goals, while Puskas has 1 less goal (but had 2 hat-tricks). So are we going to say C Ronaldo is ahead of these 2 greats (especially once you remove 2 or so dubious penalties)? I feel sorry for Real Madrid because with C Ronaldo, Perez has done nothing but rubbish all their greats (including even Raul).

Let's be realistic with ourselves. The primary goal of Ororo in the last 5 seasons is goals goals goals. And that's what the guy has done. We all know Ronaldo Lima, Puskas and Di Stefano have better qualities than Ororo overall, but when it comes to Clasico matches, Ororo has paid his dues. 15 goals no be moi moi. I don't care whether it's tapins or penalties, all I know is the guy is a legendary scorer in Clasico matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
Barca winning tommoro..Quote me anywhere,Rakitic and messi are back!! YAGA!

I feel rushing in those 2 guys in such a huge match without being 100% fit is a big time risk by the coach. Hell we are doing very well without them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
logica:
Don't mind them jere!
I will pick Raul over CR7 in el clasico any day. I even doubt if some watch every clasico Ronaldo has played closely to conclude that he made great impacts. Some that could only score like 3 PKs in 6 home league clasico? Someone whose 70% of his goals were against Pinto in the CDR? Na to just keep quiet and dey observe jere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:

I feel rushing in those 2 guys in such a huge match without being 100% fit is a big time risk by the coach. Hell we are doing very well without them.
I know,but baba no wan hear that one o and enquire have already started making prep for rakitic in first team! wink....But i no like the idea too because of kroos,ramos,pepe and all the other tout wey dey madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
sebod:

Don't mind them jere!
I will pick Raul over CR7 in el clasico any day. I even doubt if some watch every clasico Ronaldo has played closely to conclude that he made great impacts. Some that could only score like 3 PKs in 6 home league clasico? Someone whose 70% of his goals were against Pinto in the CDR? Na to just keep quiet and dey observe jere.

Bro, there is no greater impact in a football game than goals. Whether you field Pinto or Valdes or Bravo, Clasico is Clasico. Whether it's CDR or UCL, or Super Copa, El Clasico has always been the biggest match in football calendar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
sebod:

Don't mind them jere!
LOL. C Ronaldo should thank Pinto and Adriano for his goal tally in The Clasico (let's not mention refs). Sebi he's all goals; why can't he score Clasico hat-trick?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:

If the physios certify them fit why not? There's a process. To weigh the importance of this match, Sergio Ramos will be pumped with painkillers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
I know,but baba no wan hear that one o and enquire have already started making prep for rakitic in first team! wink....But i no like the idea too because of kroos,ramos,pepe and all the other tout wey dey madrid.
kroos a tout?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Only Navas is giving me confidence. Hopefully Ronaldo form improves with Benzema's return
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
RAKITIC:
kroos a tout?
Not really but he is 'very rough'... Na u come be rakitic? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:

But the only decent team we played while Messi was away were Sevilla and Villareal. And we lost the Sevilla game! I am not getting carried away by Neyboi's performance. Real Madrid in their stadium, brings a new level of expectation, which is nothing we have seen so far this season. tongue
No matter what we might want to make ourselves believe, Messi remains pivotal to our chances of staking a claim in the biggest of games. angry

For my part, I'll suggest that Messi and Rakitic starts from the bench, so they could play some 30mins or so, depending on how the game evolved. I'm not going to underestimate this star-studded Real Madrid team, no matter how out of sorts their coach can sometimes be. Their first 20 mins against Sevilla the other day was great. We need to be at the top of our game to withstand such . undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Johnpaul88:

For my part, I'll suggest that Messi and Rakitic starts from the bench, so they could play some 30mins or so, depending on how the game evolved. I'm not going to underestimate this star-studded Real Madrid team, no matter how out of sorts their coach can sometimes be. Their first 20 mins against Sevilla the other day was great. We need to be at the top of our game to withstand such . undecided

I share your sentiment Bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Debroslink:

Let's be realistic with ourselves. The primary goal of Ororo in the last 5 seasons is goals goals goals. And that's what the guy has done. We all know Ronaldo Lima, Puskas and Di Stefano have better qualities than Ororo overall, but when it comes to Clasico matches, Ororo has paid his dues. 15 goals no be moi moi. I don't care whether it's tapins or penalties, all I know is the guy is a legendary scorer in Clasico matches.

Sentimental fans won't agree!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
I hope Messi starts from the bench

A slightly conservative style to kick off, grow into the game and then dominate the merengues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
No shaking tomorrow. Patapata na draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
MysticZeus:

Sentimental fans won't agree!
oga everybdy is entitled to their own opinion. that i don't agree with yours does not make me sentimental. abeg shift.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
logica:
LOL. C Ronaldo should thank Pinto and Adriano for his goal tally in The Clasico (let's not mention refs). Sebi he's all goals; why can't he score Clasico hat-trick?

infact...we all know Ronaldinho played that wing they put Ronaldo in...so i wonder why they decided to shift Ronaldinho to the other wing. in football the better player takes his favoured wing and we all know who the superior player is. Ronaldo should be on the bench or be playing for El clasico b team :-D
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yahoo1:
oga everybdy is entitled to their own opinion. that i don't agree with yours does not make me sentimental. abeg shift.

GTFOMM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Debroslink:

It's not strange 'cause I have the same feeling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2015
match day

we just need to defend well and take our chances cool

need to keep myself busy till 6.. some surfing, laundry and movies will do wink

cause dont wanna be staring at the clock
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2015
MysticZeus:

GTFOMM
whatever! scram dude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
We know the winner already....wanna bet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Barca and norwich winning today....A certain team that wears blue uniform 'might' dash out another 3 points today! grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
RealMadrid now have a complete squad,benz,cavj,ramos,james,bale,navas,marcelo are all back.Meanwhile messi is not 100%,and rakitic missed wednesdays training,he is still a doubt.
Still #ViscaBarca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Johnpaul88:
But the only decent team we played while Messi was away were Sevilla and Villareal. And we lost the Sevilla game! I am not getting carried away by Neyboi's performance. Real Madrid in their stadium, brings a new level of expectation, which is nothing we have seen so far this season. tongue
No matter what we might want to make ourselves believe, Messi remains pivotal to our chances of staking a claim in the biggest of games. angry

As a man utd fan first and then a barca fan, i can't help but endorse this comment that borders on reality...Neymar and Suarez cannot carry barca against a full strength madrid team...Over the years, the difference between Madrid and Barca has been Messi and Messi alone, his presence on the right wing is enough to limit the attacking forays of Marcelo thus leaving CR7 vs Alves which i'm not scared of anyway...With Messi, Pepe will be forced out of position in a bid to protect Marcelo and that leaves Suarez with a little bit of space to do his thing...If the clinical Suarez shows up, Barca will win

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
As a man utd fan first and then a barca fan, i can't help but endorse this comment that borders on reality...Neymar and Suarez cannot carry barca against a full strength madrid team...Over the years, the difference between Madrid and Barca has been Messi and Messi alone, his presence on the right wing is enough to limit the attacking forays of Marcelo thus leaving CR7 vs Alves which i'm not scared of anyway...With Messi, Pepe will be forced out of position in a bid to protect Marcelo and that leaves Suarez with a little bit of space to do his thing...If the clinical Suarez shows up, Barca will win
God bless this post
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2015
patrickmuf:

Thank you for making sense.
Personally, I won't mind a score draw - it would be perfect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:
We know the winner already....wanna bet
yes tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (6177) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.