Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568824 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Great evening, great game!

God-MEssi back in action even tho I preferred him on the bench.

My joy is seeing S. Roberto in action with a 9/10 rating. Dude is the present and future of our great club. Nobody reads the game better than him ATM. I'm glad the coach has so much faith in him. I thought he'd be substituted for god-Messi, but alas, he stayed on and bossed the midfield. He's our precious gem.

6 points and achieved with prestige!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mcleo007:
Great evening, great game!

God-MEssi back in action even tho I preferred him on the bench.

My joy is seeing S. Roberto in action with a 9/10 rating. Dude is the present and future of our great club. Nobody reads the game better than him ATM. I'm glad the coach has so much faith in him. I thought he'd be substituted for god-Messi, but alas, he stayed on and bossed the midfield. He's our precious gem.

6 points and achieved with prestige!
All he needs is to work on his scoring ability, and he'll become the rock in our midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Recap:

Madrid in shambles
6 point lead
Other-worldly football
Messi back
Turan AND Vidal join the team in January

Did we miss anything?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
eyoniggar:
Messi's injury to me seems like a blessing in disguise for both S and N, more time together indeed will allow the trio to become more deadlier than former. Anyways Barca 4 lyf. Would love to see us cop another 3 points off madead, a joy always sweet to experience.

Oh well, fact will always remain fact. Barca for lyf!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
I came late.. Who can stop my mighty barca in la Liga. Iniesta my G I see you. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
I came late.. Who can stop my mighty barca in la Liga. Iniesta my G I see you. cool
This dude tho, you don't cease to amaze me. Today you're a Chelsea fan, tomorrow you're a Cule. If you weren't with us when we lost 4-1 to Celta Vigo, then you probably shouldn't be with us when we beat Madrid 4-0 tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:

Dude You miss road?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2015
mcdreeezy:
This dude tho, you don't cease to amaze me. Today you're a Chelsea fan, tomorrow you're a Cule. If you weren't with us when we lost 4-1 to Celta Vigo, then you probably shouldn't be with us when we beat Madrid 4-0 tongue

Don't mind the guy, confusion is his middle name. After running out of excuses for neymar's good run of form; going from "playing in barca", "scoring tap ins from messi", to "team harmony" he's looking 4 a safe landing by claiming barca fan

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Munir Grande! But the next time leave the ball for me alright?
Congratulations to all the fans! We continue
making history!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:34am On Nov 22, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Don't mind the guy, confusion is his middle name. After running out of excuses for neymar's good run of form; going from "playing in barca", "scoring tap ins from messi", to "team harmony" he's looking 4 a safe landing by claiming barca fan
He must really be confused. You can't be claiming chelsea today and barca tomorrow. That's the height of confusion!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2015
sebod:

All he needs is to work on his scoring ability, and he'll become the rock in our midfield.

Very few midfielders have an above average goal scoring ability. Even Don A Iniesta would rather pass than attempt to score. That's in their DNA.. And for his age and currently ability; I believe he'd come good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I'm more barca fan than you. Have you being to nou camp to watch them play before. I'm a football fan before being a club fan, I'm not sentimental football fan. How can I stop supporting barca just because they lost against celta Vigo, to even think they loose once in a blue moon. I support Chelsea in epl. When Chelsea play against barca I support the former.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:53am On Nov 22, 2015
The thrill of victory cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Barcaboyz(m): 4:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
I'm more barca fan than you. Have you being to nou camp to watch them play before. I'm a football fan before being a club fan, I'm not sentimental football fan. How can I stop supporting barca just because they lost against celta Vigo, to even think they loose once in a blue moon. I support Chelsea in epl. When Chelsea play against barca I support the former.

Which Barcelona fan doesn't know that Pedro used to be an integral part of the 1st 11?
Rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

Which Barcelona fan doesn't know that Pedro used to be an integral part of the 1st 11?
Rubbish

Don't mind the guy joor. Had it been that we lost, he would have littered this thread with his usual Hazard / Neymar rants.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:

Did you see how team harmony made Neymar play well yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:

How far?

Neymar scored and made an assist Yesterday.

Neymar has scored 22 Goals since Eden Hazard last scored!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Rafa's wife: wake up rafa it's 5
Rafa: What they scored again ?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Debroslink:

Don't mind the guy joor. Had it been that we lost, he would have littered this thread with his usual Hazard / Neymar rants.

He is just a shameless human being.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
If you support Chelsea when the two sides meet, then don't call yourself a Barça fan undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2015
dmcdad:

Ehn! Take time! Na coded01 mannest man na. And philfearon too love the guy die!
I still love the fella..but dude is missing his chances like hell..
I don't think any other barca youngster has been afforded his kind of game time before..
No goals in 1yr+ now is no longer inspiring confidence!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2015
dmcdad:

No mind Munir jare. This one worse because na Bernabeu we take rape them.cheesy
lol..
Actually, I was referring to that 2-6 drubbing...
Same goal difference!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2015
mcdreeezy:
If you support Chelsea when the two sides meet, then don't call yourself a Barça fan undecided
Barca have made names for themselves, Chelsea is still making names so I will always want the later to win when both sides meet. But when they are not playing Chelsea barca all the way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2015
MysticZeus:

How far?

Neymar scored and made an assist Yesterday.

Neymar has scored 22 Goals since Eden Hazard last scored!

I can't be repeating myself over and over again. Bro this comment is unnecessary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2015
hensben:
I can't be repeating myself over and over again. Bro this comment is unnecessary.

Oh, I remember, they play in different leagues! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

Lol cheesy grin

This team harmony thing tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Austeenx:

They all played well not just Neymar, starting from bravo to Suarez performed excellently except maybe munir. Man of the match was my one and only iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
homesteady:

[s]Which Barcelona fan doesn't know that Pedro used to be an integral part of the 1st 11?
Rubbish[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.