Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569611 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
bigkesh:
So you believe Rodgers that lost the EPL on the final day with Liverpool won't win Bundesliga....

I can feel your knowledge
For u to v compared a dullard (rogers) to a coach who z tactically sound really shows ur knowledge of footie. v u ever wondered y pep has alws givn d best coach in d history of ur club some sleepless nyts wen dy meet? Ask arnd if rogers z a dullard or not...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
dmcdad:

You beat me to this. I wamted to post this before seeing it. So Alves takes home more than Suarez and Neymar? That's a crime!
Disagree with u...service is key...since 2008....also he has had like 3-4renewals compared to the others... Fathom that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Ronaldo hasn't scored in 50% of matches for the first time

Madrid-based paper AS attesting to Penaldo's floppy season. Imagine, take away his goals and Madrid would retain the same points. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
dmcdad:
Ronaldo hasn't scored in 50% of matches for the first time

Madrid-based paper AS attesting to Penaldo's floppy season. Imagine, take away his goals and Madrid would retain the same points. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Take away his 17 UCI goals and Madrid would still have won it that season.....

No equaliser, No winning goal....... Jara goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2016
bigkesh:

Take away his 17 UCI goals and Madrid would still have won it that season.....

No equaliser, No winning goal....... Jara goals
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Messi wins Liga Player of The Month for the first time in his Career. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
bykebyke:

This shows he's declining. Ask me why?

It also confirms that LA Liga authority are a piece of shiit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Debroslink:

This shows he's declining. Ask me why?
It also confirms that LA Liga authority are a piece of shiit
why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oga above calm down for an award barely 2yrs old since inception....now a marker he is declining!!! Better put mess I game has been evolving and keeps evolving not declining broda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
pelvicky:
why

The award has been given to various players in the past who are no where near Messi's level. Hell this is a guy that scored hat tricks and super hat tricks in LA liga, but the award was given to players from Atletico , Sevilla, Bilbao etc who barely make headlines.

This was the same Messi that had more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined in those seasons we are talking about.

Nowadays, players like Neymar and Suarez can boast of having same stats like Messi this season. Yes I know his game has evolved, but a true analyst will agree with me that those awesome stats are declining.

That's why that rubbish authority can now talk of giving him a player of the month award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
bykebyke:

I think the award only just began this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Debroslink:

The award has been given to various players in the past who are no where near Messi's level. Hell this is a guy that scored hat tricks and super hat tricks in LA liga, but the award was given to players from Atletico , Sevilla, Bilbao etc who barely make headlines.

This was the same Messi that had more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined in those seasons we are talking about.

Nowadays, players like Neymar and Suarez can boast of having same stats like Messi this season. Yes I know his game has evolved, but a true analyst will agree with me that those awesome stats are declining.

That's why that rubbish authority can now talk of giving him a player of the month award.

if I get what you are saying

do you mean those authority that issue out the award probably think only a super human like messi can achieve all those stat.....hence.....an exploit by a sevila or bibao player in a month is consider good to be name d best player in a month??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mcleo007:

Nah..2years ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
For two weeks i av been outdated concerning barca
Pls i need updates
That includes MSN
and d total number of CR7 fans here
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Debroslink:

This is gibberish. This write up doesn't make any sense at all. They gave Messi award because he's declining? My Gawwwwwwd!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
OlaBa:

This is gibberish. This write up doesn't make any sense at all. They gave Messi award because he's declining? My Gawwwwwwd!
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
pelvicky:

if I get what you are saying

do you mean those authority that issue out the award probably think only a super human like messi can achieve all those stat.....hence.....an exploit by a sevila or bibao player in a month is consider good to be name d best player in a month??

God bless you my bro. You gat my point real good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Debroslink:

Can you please come down to our level?

Seems not everybody understands this... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
OlaBa:

You didn't get the point.

Where was the award when Messi was scoring up to 10 goals and 6 assists per month? But such award can be given to the likes of Carlos Vela who can't lace Messi's boots.

Now that his stats has dropped a little, they remember him. Those guys in authority need to be shot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Debroslink:

You didn't get the point.

Where was the award when Messi was scoring up to 10 goals and 6 assists per month? But such award can be given to the likes of Carlos Vela who can't lace Messi's boots.

Now that his stats has dropped a little, they remember him. Those guys in authority need to be shot

They didn't give him because his stat has reduced a little, they gave him because they remember it's stupid that Messi hasn't won this award before and has nothing to do about performance. Season before the last when everybody was saying Messi is no longer Messi, that he's declining, he didn't win then, so why now?

The truth is If Messi and C. Ronaldo has been winning it among them since they start giving that award, not many people will complain because it will be deserved. But Messi and Ronaldo doesn't need the award because they gets far more recognition for their performance, so why not give the award to outstanding player in the league for that month besides those two?

My point is C. Ronaldo (won it twice) and Messi (won it once) doesn't need the Local award and Liga BVA knows it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mcleo007:

Nah... 2013.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
OlaBa:

They didn't give him because his stat has reduced a little, they gave him because they remember it's stupid that Messi hasn't won this award before and has nothing to do about performance. Season before the last when everybody was saying Messi is no longer Messi, that he's declining, he didn't win then, so why now?

The truth is If Messi and C. Ronaldo has been winning it among them since they start giving that award, not many people will complain because it will be deserved. But Messi and Ronaldo doesn't need the award because they gets far more recognition for their performance, so why not give the award to outstanding player in the league for that month besides those two?

My point is C. Ronaldo (won it twice) and Messi (won it once) doesn't need the Local award and Liga BVA knows it.
I get your point, but that doesn't justify the award then.

It is obviously clear from your post that it's a sentimental award, rather than an award based on performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2016
dmcdad:

It is obviously clear from your post that it's a sentimental award, [s]rather than an award based on performance.[/s]

Sort of. But that should not make of people to rubbish the award on the fact that there Idol's havent been bestowed the award.

Football is based on invention, innovation and inspiration. The award is still on its development stage and can be flawed. I know the whole essence of the award is for the representation of the league and players. Aside all this media-superstar of players, who else have won the award and was publiticied in this nature?

Most boys in Liga are good and need to be hype-ed like there Epl, lige1, budesliga, et al counterparts, and there is no any other way other than the award.

For me, this months own won by him is a deserved one. A month that he was exceptional. Coming months other small players can win and get represented.

Morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2016
dmcdad:

It is obviously clear from your post that it's a sentimental award, rather than an award based on performance.

It doesn't really matter because at the end of the day, Messi or C. Ronaldo will still win La Liga player of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2016
stuff46:

Sort of. But that should not make of people to rubbish the award on the fact that there Idol's havent been bestowed the award.

Football is based on invention, innovation and inspiration. The award is still on its development stage and can be flawed. I know the whole essence of the award is for the representation of the league and players. Aside all this media-superstar of players, who else have won the award and was publiticied in this nature?

Most boys in Liga are good and need to be hype-ed like there Epl, lige1, budesliga, et al counterparts, and there is no any other way other than the award.

For me, this months own won by him is a deserved one. A month that he was exceptional. Coming months other small players can win and get represented.

Morning.

Exactly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2016
OlaBa:

It doesn't really matter because at the end of the day, Messi or C. Ronaldo will still La Liga player of the season.
It's funny really. A player will win player of the season albeit not winning the best player of any particular month prior. Does that mean they didn't have an/some outstanding month(s)?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Considering how good Barcelona have been this season, it would have been a real surprise if no player on the team had created the most chances or given the most assists.

But it was a bit strange to realize that it wasn’t a midfielder that was named but rather one of the attacking trio Neymar.

According to a report obtained from SPORT, Neymar averages 3.6 chances per game having created 69 chances in the 19 games he has been involved in and so far has nine assists leading the likes of Ronaldo, Bale and Toni Kroos.

Apart from the chances the Brazilian is creating, he is also finding the net wit ease as his La Liga tally currently stands at 16 goals, three behind Ronaldo and Benzema.
Other players who made the list are Bale (38 chances and 8 assits), Roberto Soldado (8 assists and 23 chances), Koke (7 assists and 40 chances) and Toni Kroos (7 assists and 38 chances).

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
dmcdad:

It's funny really. A player will win player of the season albeit not winning the best player of any particular month prior. Does that mean they didn't have an/some outstanding month(s)?

No. I assume they just think why not give month award to normal players and reserve player of the season for G.O.A.T grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
OlaBa:

No. I assume they just think why not give month award to normal players and reserve player of the season for G.O.A.T grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sevilla coach Unai Emery gives hard
condition to Barcelona ahead of
Copa del Rey finals

Sevilla and Barcelona are to meet in the Copa del
Rey finals and a lot of rumors has been spread
concerning where the finals will take place with
most outcome being the Camp Nou which was
where the 2015 Copa Del Rey finals was held and
Barcelona emerged victorious.

Sevilla coach Unai Emery does not like the idea of
the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona being
played at the Camp Nou, because it would give an
advantage to the Catalans.

“I hope the final is not like last year, at the Camp
Nou. I’d sooner play it in China than there! I hope
not to fall to the injustice of having to play it there
because it would give an advantage to Barcelona. It
would be like having a second Messi,” he explained
after his side drew with Celta Vigo to reach the
showpiece event
Emery didn’t give a definite reply when asked if he
would prefer Santiago Bernabeu for the finals “I’d
like to play where Sevilla fans feel most
comfortable, but just not in the Camp Nou”,he said.
Emery wasn’t happy with the booking Steven
N’Zonzi received which will stop him from playing
in the final but in all was proud of the draw:

“I’m
very proud of my team, and more for how the
game ended. We competed without the ball and
later with the ball. The draw is important to leave
here unbeaten.”

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Luis Suarez insists their is ‘no
competition’ between high firing
MSN

One of the striking information Luis Suarez
revealed to his former teammate Jamie Carragher
sounds very suspicious but we have no option than
to take it as he has said until proven otherwise.
Luis Suarez claims that between Messi, himself and
Neymar that their is no competition to score or
become the best of the trident.

Though Lionel Messi is the stand out striker
amongst the three ferocious strikers, Suarez still
had to explain their relationship explained: “People
don’t see it but inside the dressing room we laugh
and joke a lot so it’s not just for the cameras. It’s
the way things are off the pitch too.

“We are happy for each other, it is all natural. I’m
not envious of Leo or Ney. Why would I be? If there
is envy in the dressing room, you know it’s only
going to affect results.
“I know what my strengths are and what theirs are
and what the three of us do is play for the good of
the team. We realise that Leo is the best and we
play so that Barcelona win trophies.

The striking part remains his last statement where
he added that: “There is no envy between us three.
There have been cases in the past where some
players have fought or argued among themselves
and there has been some envy and the team has
suffered because of it. That’s not going to happen now.”

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
We face Vigo tomorrow,normally I'd be shïttïng my pants grin grin but Nolito and Aspas won't be available. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.