Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4567766 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God for Gary Neville life.cheesy At last!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
dmcdad:
I happy for am sef o. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
dmcdad:
he will celebrate that with odeku
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
bykebyke:
We face Vigo tomorrow,normally I'd be shïttïng my pants grin grin but Nolito and Aspas won't be available. grin grin
We will beat them silly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
bykebyke:
I happy for am sef o. grin grin
E sweet me like say na Barça win match.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2016
Luis Enrique wary of
‘dangerous’ Celta Vigo

FC Barcelona host
Celta Vigo on Sunday
at Camp Nou (8.30pm CET) where the Catalans will
be aiming for another three points to remain top
of La Liga.

Luis Enrique spoke to the press ahead of the game
where he was keen to warn of the threat that his
former team pose. Here is a selection of the
standout quotes:

Dangerous opponent
"They are a dangerous opponent; bold, brave,
dominating all facets of the game and are attractive
to watch."

Injuries
We know that they have a lot of missing players
(Nolito, Orellana, Fontas, Sergi Gomez) but their
style of play remains the same. They love to keep
the ball and I think they can make life difficult for
us.”

Intensity
“They play with intensity, leave little space (for the
opponent) and move the ball quickly. They are good
both in attack and defence.”

Recent defeats to Celta
“Last year we were far superior, but due to the
woodwork and their goalkeeper we were unable to
score. In contrast, in this season’s meeting, they
were clearly better and deserved to win.”

Arda’s fitness
“Arda was able to train just once before the
Valencia game and could not even put on his boots.
It was not logical to risk him. Now he is fine.”

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Hey guys what's ur prediction 4 today's clash with celta? Remember they've won 2 of our last 3 clashes. Mine is
Barca 4-1 celta cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2016
Barca to score 5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Matchday! Yay!

Teams: FCBarcelona vs Celta de Vigo

Venue: Estadio de Camp Nuo

Time: 8:30CET (Same time here)

Streaming Stations/Apps:
Sky Sports 1 on Mobdro, WSS, Sybla TV, Sports TV et al.
Sky Sports 1 HD on Modbro, WSS, Sybla TV, Sports TV et al.
BeiN Sports USA on Sybla TV and Sports TV.

Prediction: Barca 4 - 1 Celta de Vigo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:
Matchday! Yay!

Streaming Stations/Apps:
Sky Sports 1 on Modbro, WSS, Sybla TV, Sports TV et al.

I commend you for this bro. Even tho I wld be watching it on DSTV, this is quite cool too. Pls keep it coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2016
I cnt afford to miss this match...I hope messi scores
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ILOVEFOOD: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2016
I'm going 4 a resounding 5-0 in favour of my beloved barca of course. It's high tym we put dis sh!t club at their place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks bruv.

Happy Valentine!
ollah1:

I commend you for this bro. Even tho I wld be watching it on DSTV, this is quite cool too. Pls keep it coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Valentine to all clues!

The val gift I need is a resounding victory from Barca. Nothing more, nothing less.

Barca, my one and only love. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
What of dmcmum na undecided
dmcdad:

The val gift I need is a resounding victory from Barca. Nothing more, nothing less.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
marqueetim:
I dey hope to meet dmcmum soonest. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dmcmum is non-existent for now. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
marqueetim:
he just proved he is not loyal to her despite his signature
tongue undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
usbcable:

he just proved he is not loyal to her despite his signature
tongue undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3399857_live02_jpeg95fd6eecd8ee3d25ddf4150528203f4c
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:

In the same vein, I hope Celta holds Barca to a draw as a valentine gift to all madridistas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:

Expect four good goals from MSN as your gift.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Krasid:
In the same vein, I hope Celta holds Barca to a draw as a valentine gift to all madridistas.
what of celta win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:
Matchday! Yay!

Streaming Stations/Apps:
Sky Sports 1 on Mobdro, WSS, Sybla TV, Sports TV et al.

Kudos to you for this post. I wish you could be doing this on every match day especially the streaming link. Thanks.

As for the prediction, I will rather prefer we get our maximum 3points and keep the unbeaten run as well plus a bonus clean sheet to bravo.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
pelvicky:
what of celta win
That would be fantastic, but I don't see that happening.A draw would suffice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Isiterere:

Kudos to you for this post. I wish you could be doing this on every match day especially the streaming link. Thanks.

As for the prediction, I will rather prefer we get our maximum 3points and keep the unbeaten run as well plus a bonus clean sheet to bravo.

ALL IZZ WELL
I will try to keep up with this as much as possible. I discovered that some of us cules go through hell to get stations showing our matches. With this, everyone will have an idea of where our matches are played.

As for the prediction, I was just saying. I wouldn't mind winning with an own-goal even. 3points is 3points anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sebod:

Expect four good goals from MSN as your gift.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Krasid:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
The way this dude above stalks d barca thread u wud think he works as a spy for Perez....I guess Madrid have their thread Mr krasid
With six key players out..keepdreaming... We shud revenge d first leg comfortably...go n check celta last away games before hoping in vain looolsss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Claireshan1(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:

Am still waiting for my gift
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Claireshan1:
Am still waiting for my gift
Me and you know how we dey do am na. No fear bae.cheesy

You are my number 2 after Barça. Sorry, you are my number 1, after you na Barça.cheesy

#One&Only.wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Barca B making me proud. Won 2 nil.

5 from 5 in 2016. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

From relegation zone to 9th in League Standing. Nice one lads.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hernandez Hernandez will be the referee of the game.

God help us oooooo.angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - SergiRoberto Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: RoyalBlak007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.