Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565723 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:
Back to Back winning performance by Bale in CR7's absence, whilst Neymar is waiting for Messi to donate a Pk to him so that he will dance samba and party the week after.
And when Messi was injured earlier this season who donated penalties to him? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
The league title is almost in Catalonia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

And when Messi was injured earlier this season who donated penalties to him? grin grin

Thiago Messi. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Austeenx:
The league title is almost in Catalonia.
It is already in Catalonia,we just need it to stay in Catalonia. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

It is already in Catalonia,we just need it to stay in Catalonia. cheesy

Like Timaya, I concur.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
when i was.angry about neymar dmcdad told me to calm down,neymar has lost form .if suarez join am we might lose the league o.nice match anywayz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
sebod:

Your guy has a very good memory, but he's always selective about it cheesy
Krasid, which one you remember? The one outside the box or the one that hit jersey number? grin grin
I think I remember Barca's hat-trick of penalties against Gijon.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

grin grin grin grin grin
Are you Darkenedrebel? If yes, you don go cause trouble with your sophisticated grammar abi? How many months ban grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RebelliousDark: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:
Back to Back winning performance by Bale in CR7's absence, whilst Neymar is waiting for Messi to donate a Pk to him so that he will dance samba and party the week after.

you've never been the brightest bulb on the tree!
who was largely responsible for Barca's wins all the while Messi was out on injury? . .it was Neymar you dunderhead. i can see you have selective memory.

there's something called 'loss of form' which can be inferred by a busload of variables ranging from accumulated fatigue to ebb in pizzazz. same thing that happened to Madrid last season is what's happening to us. . . . the players are tired!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:
I think I remember Barca's hat-trick of penalties against Gijon.
Which of the penalties was as a result of foul committed outside the box or the ball hitting a defender's jersey? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
sebod:

Which of the penalties was as a result of foul committed outside the box or the ball hitting a defender's jersey? cheesy
lol pity this dude na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RebelliousDark: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
sebod:

Are you Darkenedrebel? If yes, you don go cause trouble with your sophisticated grammar abi? How many months ban grin

lol. . .grin good evening boss. ..no, I'm not on ban. this account was eked out for the sole purpose of campaigning for that Miss Nairaland thing i told y'all about weeks ago.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

That wasn't a clear call, we see refs make this mistake all the time with fouls at the edge of the penalty box. And whenever it ain't clear to them, you'll have to play a free-kick at the edge of the box. Moreover the foul didn't look deliberate.

Iniesta on the other hand deliberately intercepted a pass with his hand in the 18 yard box and still stayed on the pitch no team would have gotten away with that, haba are we playing Basketball?
The same way that wasn't a clear call was the same way Pique's hand ball against Gijon wasn't a clear call. Pique's hand was stuck to his body, so it's safe to say it wasn't his fault.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
sebod:

You are a bad guy I swear!
And before you know, mama go dey rub am for him face. Such as 'awon egbe e wa ni school, afi ounje ni kan' (your mates are in school, all you know is food) grin grin grin
Chelseafan1 my guy, do you know the story of the rich man daughter?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My guy dey lobby, him no fit know. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:

lol. . .grin good evening boss. ..no, I'm not on ban. this account was eked out for the sole purpose of campaigning for that Miss Nairaland thing i told y'all about weeks ago.
Oh good!
Just try and put up a reminder when the time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:

You guys have to give it up for Krasid! he is a certified clown gringrin

I know there was a certain period this season in which Neymar was the undisputed best player in the world, Even Ronaldo can't boast of this achievement this season! Bale is so inconsequential for me to waste my time on gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:
No he is not.
I heard the match com mention it when he received a yellow,guess he was wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bro its just 2 matches remaining., lets keep our fingers crossed and see it through the end. We are almost at the end of the tunnel. When the season is over, we will do a review.
calculator123:
when i was.angry about neymar dmcdad told me to calm down,neymar has lost form .if suarez join am we might lose the league o.nice match anywayz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Barca's handball team just won their league title.Their 23rd title.6th season in a row.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:
Bro its just 2 matches remaining., lets keep our fingers crossed and see it through the end. We are almost at the end of the tunnel. When the season is over, we will do a review.
did i just read just,my bro 2 games is decidal whether or not we are lifting the trophy.we struggled to get a first goal for how long shall we continue.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I heard the match com mention it when he received a yellow,guess he was wrong.
I heard same. But maybe it was an error on his part.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
All these people no dey tire? It seems we should start bribing refs to stop giving our opponents red cards, so that we can have peace in this land! gringrin
After Every match, if a red card is given to the opponent, all these people would come here to start reminding us of how the ref didn't give Barcelona Maradona red card after he fouled Pele! Sigh!

[size=20] UNA NO DEY TIRE [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
calculator123:
A nairalander in the European football section still thinks that Neymar will win the next Ballon d'or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
homesteady:

I know there was a certain period this season in which Neymar was the undisputed best player in the world, Even Ronaldo can't boast of this achievement this season! Bale is so inconsequential for me to waste my time on gringrin
noted.but neymar needs to up his game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:
A nairalander in the European football section still thinks that Neymar will win the next Ballon d'or.
i don't see that happening.it is either suarez or ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RebelliousDark: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Real Madrid will not win UCL and will go trophyless two times in a row. . . .if you think they are gonna beat Athletico then you don't know Diego Simone. . . .let's just even pray Madrid makes it out alive against Man.City.

Barça would win the league and Copa Del Rey. . . .

and Luis Suarez would clinch the Balon d'or.

The End.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:

The balon d'or race is still very open! No player has made it his already!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:
Real Madrid will not win UCL and will go trophyless two times in a row. . . .if you think they are gonna beat Athletico then you don't know Diego Simone. . . .let's just even pray Madrid makes it out alive against Man.City.

Barça would win the league and Copa Del Rey. . . .

and Luis Suarez would clinch the Balon d'or.

The End.
if footie was that predictable,then we ought to still.be ucl.let not count our eggs before them hatch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My guy dey lobby, him no fit know. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
lol pity this dude na
The dude na comedian grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
homesteady:

His performance at the start of the season rightly earned him a place in the Ballon d'or podium; but he has been abysmal in the 2nd half of the season, just like he has always been in previous seasons.19 goals in 22 games; that's Bale league record this season.A better goal per game record than Neymar who has just 4 goals more with about 1190 minutes more than Bale.I just hope Bale keeps up his match-winning performance enroute Madrid winning 'The eleventh' coupled with a decent performance with the Welsh team at the Euros.Let me see how Neymar will make the Ballon d'or podium with his poor performance.Now wouldn't be a bad time to start rating BALE!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
calculator123:
did i just read just,my bro 2 games is decidal whether or not we are lifting the trophy.we struggled to get a first goal for how long shall we continue.?
Bro relax... Let's not make a mountain outta a mole hill. Every match can't be like the Deportivo match. Madrid's last 2 games have been won narrowly. Atletico? Same. This is what happens at the tail end of the season. The same way you are fighting for trophies is the same way another club is fighting for relegation. You expect it to be a walk in the park in such scenario?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.