Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4555327 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2016
pamcode:
Pepe over Sergio Ramos why
lol, I knew someone would ask. personally I rate pepe over Ramos. I think that Ramos is all hype as a defender especially because he has got the ability to get forward and nod balls home. but speaking strictly defensively, I think Ramos is overrated. I would take pepe over Ramos.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
ddippset:
lol, I knew someone would ask. personally I rate pepe over Ramos. I think that Ramos is all hype as a defender especially because he has got the ability to get forward and nod balls home. but speaking strictly defensively, I think Ramos is overrated. I would take pepe over Ramos.
As a madrid fan... For this season... I'd pick PEPE too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

As a madrid fan... For this season... I'd pick PEPE too
and oblak over ? what's the name of madrid s goalie again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
ddippset:

keyLOL navas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2016
ddippset:
Thats for you oo... Me would pick navas... With the brain farts that our defenders experience during games.. He has saved us alot... If the team defended like ATM... It wont even be a debate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2016
ddippset:
Well seeing that Ramos is the attacking side of the double that is bound to happen. But in this modern footie players are train to be versatile not just a one spot player. You can't just be a traditional player. Pepe might be the better defender but Ramos is the the better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Thats for you oo... Me would pick navas... With the brain farts that our defenders experience during games.. He has saved us alot... If the team defended like ATM... It wont even be a debate
navas over oblak? are you kidding me or what? which goalie in the world is currently better than oblak? hom's you berra ask somebody!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2016
pamcode:
Well seeing that Ramos is the attacking side of the double that is bound to happen. But in this modern footie players are train to be versatile not just a one spot player. You can't just be a traditional player. Pepe might be the better defender but Ramos is the the better player.
well I need the better defender in my line up not the better player. perhaps if Sérgio ramos concentrated more on being a good defender than being a good player real madrid football club the richest club in Spain wouldn't be stuck with just a singular league title in a life span of 8 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
New Jersey is Lit.✔✔

Wow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
ddippset:
navas over oblak? are you kidding me or what? which goalie in the world is currently better than oblak? hom's you berra ask somebody!
Put oblak behind that madrid defense... U'd be shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:47pm On May 26, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

I think I agree with you... wink

Atletico madrid is more formidable than Real's...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

lol, stop exaggerating the madrid defence problem THE SO CALLED DEFENCE PROBLEM! if madrid would be complaining about a defence line of pepe, Ramos, marcelo, cavajal, with a varane on standby, then what would every other team in europe bar athletico, juventus, do.? what would Valencia, Levante celta, arsenal, liverpool, West brom, and 100 other European teams be saying? fucck what would barca even say? that madrid defense is top 3 or top 4 in europe to be stingy and I find it quite funny and hypocritical that you conveniently and happily accept that I put pepe and marcelo in a combined best back four and yet you turn around and speak like athletico madrid's defence was light years ahead of real's! ANY GOAL KEEPER WHO ISN'T THE BEST KEEPING BEHIND A BACK LINE OF PEPE RAMOS MARCELO CAVARJAL SUB-VARANE CAN NEVER BE THE BEST Even if he keeps behind the wall of Jericho or the rock of gibrouta sic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
coded01:

I think I agree with you... wink

Atletico madrid is more formidable than Real's...
common it's not like athletico is at 90 percent and real's defense is at 70 percent, it's more like 90 percent and 85 percent to say the least. iam sure everyone would agree that marcelo and pepe or marcelo and Ramos would pair with Godin and juafran in a combined best back 4. so what is he talking about saying madrid has a such a poor defense and down grading them just to justify that navas is better than oblak. That's is just a big fat joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao grin grin
would be really disappointed if you where part of the group chanting bartomeu with dmcdad grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao grin grin
would be really disappointed if you where part of the group chanting bartomeu with dmcdad grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
Nah..Never been a fan of Ratface. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18am On May 27, 2016
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:31am On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
common it's not like athletico is at 90 percent and real's defense is at 70 percent, it's more like 90 percent and 85 percent to say the least. iam sure everyone would agree that marcelo and pepe or marcelo and Ramos would pair with Godin and juafran in a combined best back 4. so what is he talking about saying madrid has a such a poor defense and down grading them just to justify that navas is better than oblak. That's is just a big fat joke.

Real Madrid conceded 34 goals while Atletico conceded 18 goals...With Real Madrid scoring a whooping 110 goals... It won't make you understand how relevant Navas was...unlike Atletico's 63...More or less Atletico didn't concede a single goal in 20 league games...

In a nutshell, Navas kept Real Madrid from a few embarrassing draws/defeats than the other did for Atletico...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2016
Am +1 today my cules brother ,

Hala Madrid up barca grin
Madrid (Real) for undecima tomorrow
My friend bykebyke and pelvicky come nd celebrate with me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2016
coded01:

Real Madrid conceded 34 goals while Atletico conceded 18 goals...With Real Madrid scoring a whooping 110 goals... It won't make you understand how relevant Navas was...unlike Atletico's 63...More or less Atletico didn't concede a single goal in 20 league games...

In a nutshell, Navas kept Real Madrid from a few embarrassing draws/defeats than the other did for Atletico...
lol, and I tell you solemnly athletico didn't concede more than 18 goals because oblak made some ungodly and incredible saves. real madrid conceded 34 because navas could not save as much as oblak did. take the games against bayern and barcelona for instance, at very many occasions the athletico madrid defence was already completely beaten only for oblak to come up with some impossible saves. bayern would have smashed athletico with 5 goals but oblak kept saving everything. ATTRIBUTING THE ONLY 18 GOALS ATHLETICO CONCEDED ALL SEASON TO THE DEFENCE ONLY AND LEAVING OUT OBLAK'S CONTRIBITION IS MOST CRUEL. OBLAK DID NOT STEAL THE HEADLINES IN THE BAYERN AND ATHLETICO MATCHES FOR NOTHING.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:33am On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
lol, and I tell you solemnly athletico didn't concede more than 18 goals because oblak made some ungodly and incredible saves. real madrid conceded 34 because navas could not save as much as oblak did. take the games against bayern and barcelona for instance, at very many occasions the athletico madrid defence was already completely beaten only for oblak to come up with some impossible saves. bayern would have smashed athletico with 5 goals but oblak kept saving everything. ATTRIBUTING THE ONLY 18 GOALS ATHLETICO CONCEDED ALL SEASON TO THE DEFENCE ONLY AND LEAVING OUT OBLAK'S CONTRIBITION IS MOST CRUEL. OBLAK DID NOT STEAL THE HEADLINES IN THE BAYERN AND ATHLETICO MATCHES FOR NOTHING.

Navas held European opponents scoreless for 738-straight minutes in his first seven matches, the second longest streak in the history of the tournament.

Navas was outstanding in two matches against Atletico this season, saving an Antoine Griezmann penalty at the Estadio Vicente Calderon and coming up with a string of fine saves in the reverse fixture.

Its no news Oblak has been in superb form helping Atletico to its 2nd UCL final in 2 years...I will gladly watch Atletico beat Real madrid regardless of who is better... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2016
coded01:

Navas held European opponents scoreless for 738-straight minutes in his first seven matches, the second longest streak in the history of the tournament.

Navas was outstanding in two matches against Atletico this season, saving an Antoine Griezmann penalty at the Estadio Vicente Calderon and coming up with a string of fine saves in the reverse fixture.

Its no news Oblak has been in superb form helping Atletico to its 2nd UCL final in 2 years...I will gladly watch Atletico beat Real madrid regardless of who is better... grin grin
best goalkeepers in 2015/16 according to Swiss based CIES football observatory body 1. neuer 2. oblak 3. buffon 4. Trapp 5. bravo 6. enyeama 7. lloris 8. areola 9. navas 10. reina. Three of the major criteria used were number of saves per match, percent of saves for the season and number of minutes without conceding. this should settle the debate. I wish I wouldn't watch but just wake up by 2145 hours and see athletico lift the trophy!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
ddippset:
best goalkeepers in 2015/16 according to Swiss based CIES football observatory body 1. neuer 2. oblak 3. buffon 4. Trapp 5. bravo 6. enyeama 7. lloris 8. areola 9. navas 10. reina. Three of the major criteria used were number of saves per match, percent of saves for the season and number of minutes without conceding. this should settle the debate. I wish I wouldn't watch but just wake up by 2145 hours and see athletico lift the trophy!

I agree Oblak is better... angry grin

Make Atletico lift trophy already... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Am +1 today my cules brother ,

Hala Madrid
up barca grin

Madrid (Real) for undecima tomorrow

My friend bykebyke and pelvicky come nd celebrate with me
It's like you just swallowed some cheap snuff.
Anyway, happy birthday and wishing you the best in life!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On May 27, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
Busquets Renews cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
New Jersey is Lit.✔✔

Wow. cheesy

Red shorts plzzzzzz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
New Jersey is Lit.✔✔

Wow. cheesy

Love it.......Red shorts plzzzzzz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
Cristiano
Ronaldo: "Winning Champions
League is better than Double,Or even Treble."
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Busquets Renews cheesy

There's jubilation in heaven right now. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
Austeenx:

There's jubilation in heaven right now. grin
No be small oo..I even thought the board would waste time on this.Well,more trophies secured for us. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.