Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502402 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
dmcdad:

When will all these childish attacks stop? Tell me it doesn't fit him! Your compatriot LordEmperoris1 just attested to the fact that it fits him. And truly so.

Make una grow up jare.
Opinions differ and I would have said the same if it was any Madrid player.To me he looks like a man going through a midlife crisis.At this rate, I surmise he would get a new set of tatoos if Barca ends up trophyless this season.I recommend a psychologist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Barcelona and Sevilla have reached an agreement for the transfer of Kevin Gamiero. [SPORT]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
RAKITIC:
Barcelona and Sevilla have reached an agreement for the transfer of Kevin Gamiero. [SPORT]
Better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
bykebyke:
Hopefully this Vietto deal fails.
I need a Robin Van Persie or a Mario Gomez. cheesy
Why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Awesome01:
Why?
They are pure strikers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
RAKITIC:
Good one! He will playing against his old club next month. But how old is he? And how much did we pay for him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Awesome01:
Good one! He will playing against his old club next month. But how old is he? And how much did we pay for him?
Gamiero is 29 . But Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo have denied any agreement between Barcelona and Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Krasid:
Opinions differ and I would have said the same if it was any Madrid player.To me he looks like a man going through a midlife crisis.At this rate, I surmise he would get a new set of tatoos if Barca ends up trophyless this season.I recommend a psychologist.
The thing is; you need a psychologist more. Heck, you are the one who needs a psychologist bruv. Honestly this is becoming irritating. Move on with your life and stop this nonsensical act of argumentu ad hominem.

I was thinking by now you should have outgrown this attitude of yours. Grow up abeg. FYI, it's for your own good. It won't take anything away from me if you choose to continue in this path, but for the sake ot maturity, you need to learn to not come up with these silly talks every now and then. No offence though.

I would be a pillock if I attack or stand against every thing that Ronaldo does. Like how I strongly admire the fact that he doesn't have any tats. But someone like you would never see anything good in Messi because you have chosen to be blind with hatred for him. Grow up joor. Even your fellow Madridista agreed he looks nice with it. It wouldn't take anything away from you if you did same. Haba!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Awesome01:
The stuff looks roughly drawn. Could have been better if was not jampacked as it is. Still find it hard to decipher whats written or drawn there sef.
Aside that even, I personally don't fancy tats. My person doesn't like it a bit. That's just me though. But it doesn't in any way mean my love for Leo is truncated... I just don't fancy it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
bykebyke:
Hopefully this Vietto deal fails.
I need a Robin Van Persie or a Mario Gomez. cheesy
undecided
Hopefully Gameiro deal fails. I need me some young fella and not an old niccur.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
RAKITIC:
Gamiero is 29 . But Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo have denied any agreement between Barcelona and Sevilla.
Good One.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Aside that even, I personally don't fancy tats. My person doesn't like it a bit. That's just me though. But it doesn't in any way mean my love for Leo is truncated... I just don't fancy it.
The same way you do not fancy his tats and other Barca fans do, is the same way I disapprove of Messi going blonde and other Madrid fans do; but I am a Ronaldo/Madrid fan and opinions I have of him must be filled with hate.I cannot hate greatness, it is not in my personality to hate greatness, infact, it is not in my personality to hate anyone.Prior to CR7's move to Madrid, Messi was my favourite player and even now he is one of my favourite players.Why would I start to hate him all of a sudden? It is clear you do not take banter lightly.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
dmcdad:

undecided

Hopefully Gameiro deal fails. I need me some young fella and not an old niccur.
Vietto to Sevilla done deal . Loan with an option to buy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like this new Lionel Targaryen Messi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Krasid:
The same way you do not fancy his tats and other Barca fans do, is the same way I disapprove of Messi going blonde and other Madrid fans do; but I am a Ronaldo/Madrid fan and opinions I have of him must be filled with hate.I cannot hate greatness, it is not in my personality to hate greatness, infact, it is not in my personality to hate anyone. Prior to CR7's move to Madrid, Messi was my favourite player and even now he is one of my favourite players. Why would I start to hate him all of a sudden? It is clear you do not take banter lightly.
I know you are lying,but continue.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Krasid:
Opinions differ and I would have said the same if it was any Madrid player.To me he looks like a man going through a midlife crisis.At this rate,[b] I surmise he would get a new set of tatoos if Barca ends up trophyless this season.[/b]I recommend a psychologist.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! grin grin

See u o!!! FYI he hasn't gone trophyless since he won his first ballon d'or. Stay dere and b hoping.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
TRendlona:

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! grin grin

See u o!!! FYI he hasn't gone trophyless since he won his first ballon d'or. Stay dere and b hoping.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he went trophyless during the 2013-14 season(Atletico won the league, Madrid won UCL and CDR).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Krasid:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he went trophyless during the 2013-14 season(Atletico won the league, Madrid won UCL and CDR).

Of course u r wrong. He won the supercopa dat season wen barca beat atletico by aggregate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
TRendlona:

Of course u r wrong. He won the supercopa dat season wen barca beat atletico by aggregate.

Nah, we won the Supercopa[12/13]but that season[13/14] we went trophyless.Supercopa 13/14 was Atleti vs Real,Atleti won.I however dont agree with his 'low self-esteem' , 'depressed', 'midlife crisis' balderdash.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Krasid:
The same way you do not fancy his tats and other Barca fans do, is the same way I disapprove of Messi going blonde and other Madrid fans do; but I am a Ronaldo/Madrid fan and opinions I have of him must be filled with hate.I cannot hate greatness, it is not in my personality to hate greatness, infact, it is not in my personality to hate anyone.Prior to CR7's move to Madrid, Messi was my favourite player and even now he is one of my favourite players.Why would I start to hate him all of a sudden? It is clear you do not take banter lightly.
Banter lightly? Are we having any sort of banter? I'm only telling you to move on...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Nah, we won the Supercopa[12/13]but that season[13/14] we went trophyless.Supercopa 13/14 was Atleti vs Real,Atleti won.I however dont agree with his 'low self-esteem' , 'depressed', 'midlife crisis' balderdash.

2013/14 was wen Neymar and Martino came u remember? Dat was wen neymar scored dat header against atletico madrid which ended 1-1. 12/13 was wen we won La liga after after Bayern served us very cold 7up. That was wen atletico won CDR, beating real 2-1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Guys, please answer me.. What on earth is the board saying about a typical right back?? What's happening to douglas(the right back from brazil) development? Alex vidal isn't trustworthy, sergi roberto should be in the midfield position, the versatility excuse begets regrets in future..

Hector Bellerin is almost 22, and 18mil.. Why haven't we made a move/snapped that guy back?? We're busy doing real madrid longer throat with andre gomes.. No doubt he's a good one.. But they're midfielders everywhere.. What about the defence? A back-up MSN?? The reason why we were eliminated from the champions league was only because our forwards were tired.. Guys I need answers.. I'm panicking..

Please don't gimi that crap that the transfer window is still open.. Right now, Hector's contract runs until 2019

WE NEED A RIGHT BACK!

Cc: Rakitic bykebyke dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Guys, please answer me.. What on earth is the board saying about a typical right back?? What's happening to douglas(the right back from brazil) development? Alex vidal isn't trustworthy, sergi roberto should be in the midfield position, the versatility excuse begets regrets in future..

Hector Bellerin is almost 22, and 18mil.. Why haven't we made a move/snapped that guy back?? We're busy doing real madrid longer throat with andre gomes.. No doubt he's a good one.. But they're midfielders everywhere.. What about the defence? A back-up MSN?? The reason why we were eliminated from the champions league was only because our forwards were tired.. Guys I need answers.. I'm panicking..

Please don't gimi that crap that the transfer window is still open.. Right now, Hector's contract runs until 2019

WE NEED A RIGHT BACK!

Hector Bellerin for 18million?

The cloned version or which one? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2016
TRendlona:

How old is d guy sef?
29 years!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2016
dmcdad:

When will all these childish attacks stop? Tell me it doesn't fit him! Your compatriot LordEmperoris1 just attested to the fact that it fits him. And truly so.

Make una grow up jare.
Honestly , the hair style fits him well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Hector Bellerin for 18million?

The cloned version or which one? grin
I saw 18 & 20 mil.. I picked 18.. Instead of you to answer question.. You just dy mock me.. Continue..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Honestly , the hair style fits him well
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2016
dmcdad:

The thing is; you need a psychologist more. Heck, you are the one who needs a psychologist bruv. Honestly this is becoming irritating. Move on with your life and stop this nonsensical act of argumentu ad hominem.

I was thinking by now you should have outgrown this attitude of yours. Grow up abeg. FYI, it's for your own good. It won't take anything away from me if you choose to continue in this path, but for the sake ot maturity, you need to learn to not come up with these silly talks every now and then. No offence though.

I would be a pillock if I attack or stand against every thing that Ronaldo does. Like how I strongly admire the fact that he doesn't have any tats. But someone like you would never see anything good in Messi because you have chosen to be blind with hatred for him. Grow up joor. Even your fellow Madridista agreed he looks nice with it. It wouldn't take anything away from you if you did same. Haba!
Ogbeni which fellow madridstas...abeg Ooo even my uncle that's not a fan of both clubs still thinks Messi looks like a mess.. if Krasid's opinion den dats it.. actually u sound like the butthurt person here my friend.
You think krasid is hating on him..then you have no idea what hating is.
Man seriously the rubbish you typed up there is very stupid and I expected more from you

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

WE NEED A RIGHT BACK!

Bro what are you saying?

Bellerin for 18mil? Which one? The same one that got his contract reviewed just a while back or a replica? At least arm yourself with very correct and factual infos before you come all-guns blazing.

As for the midfielders littered everywhere, it seems you have forgotten so soon how we suffered last season, especially with no very reasonable and potent backup. And now you are complaining? Haba! At this juncture Arda is touch and go and can't be sorely relied on to provide the necessary backup to the gala midfielders. Rafinha on the other hand is having hard time with injuries in recent times and hence can't be fully trusted to stay fit. Denis is a pure attacking midfielder who can also play either flanks on the attack too. André Gomes on the other hand can play anywhere in midfield; from DM or either side of the CM positions. He can so play as a supporting striker. So you see, that is purchase was a much needed requirement.

As for a backup for MSN, it's in the works already. It's just a matter of hours before a deal is confirmed. So there is no need to panick as that is a prerequisite.

You asked about the defence... What defence? Ours? The CB positions are well covered. LB is well covered. RB? That too can be said to be covered. I trust that Sergi Roberto and Vidal would do a wonderful job in covering up that position. As for Roberto playing in midfield, you and I know quite well at this juncture it would be very rare to see him feature in midfield, and so, his favoured or available position this term would be mainly in RB. He did great there last season and I don't see a reason why he won't do even better this coming one. Plus... Infact, I ain't got worries with the addition of a fourth attacker.

Bruv, you just have to calm your nerves down. We have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingRex1(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I saw 18 & 20 mil.. I picked 18.. Instead of you to answer question.. You just dy mock me.. Continue..
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro what are you saying?

Bellerin for 18mil? Which one? The same one that got his contract reviewed just a while back or a replica? At least arm yourself with very correct and factual infos before you come all-guns blazing.

I'm sorry.. I don't really follow some football blogs and all.. But, I got that info from a site.. I'll attach a screenshot.

As for the midfielders littered everywhere, it seems you have forgotten so soon how we suffered last season, especially with no very reasonable and potent backup. And now you are complaining? Haba! At this juncture Arda is touch and go and can't be sorely relied on to provide the necessary backup to the gala midfielders. Rafinha on the other hand is having hard time with injuries in recent times and hence can't be fully trusted to stay fit. Denis is a pure attacking midfielder who can also play either flanks on the attack too. André Gomes on the other hand can play anywhere in midfield; from DM or either side of the CM positions. He can so play as a supporting striker. So you see, that is purchase was a much needed requirement.

Comforting smiley Forca barca!

As for a backup for MSN, it's in the works already. It's just a matter of hours before a deal is confirmed. So there is no need to panick as that is a prerequisite.

Deal? But we've exceeded the budget already? And I saw how much adriano was sold.. Iono.. Aren't we incurring losses?

You asked about the defence... What defence? Ours? The CB positions are well covered. LB is well covered. RB? That too can be said to be covered. I trust that Sergi Roberto and Vidal would do a wonderful job in covering up that position. As for Roberto playing in midfield, you and I know quite well at this juncture it would be very rare to see him feature in midfield, and so, his favoured or available position this term would be mainly in RB. He did great there last season and I don't see a reason why he won't do even better this coming one. Plus... Infact, I ain't got worries with the addition of a fourth attacker.

As much as umtiti and digne are fresh promising talents, I feel they'll take a lot time to adjust.. Plus.. Wouldn't it be a good choice if vermaleen is loaned out or sth?

Bruv, you just have to calm your nerves down. We have absolutely nothing to worry about.

I'm calm now bro.. Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.