Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4552930 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
dmcdad:

Check Marca. And even AS sef.cheesy
Stüpid Marca. grin grin

Apart from Alba who else we get weh en natural position na leftback? grin cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Stüpid Marca. grin grin

Apart from Alba who else we get weh en natural position na leftback? grin cheesy
Those ones no first get sense before na.angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
sebod:

Don't get it twisted bro, it's not about the trophies won here, because we know those responsible for that. It's about how fit and okay the signings are. Vermaelen was signed while on the treatment table despite his track records of injury, Douglas never played any meaningful match for us(even though he can boast of trophies many outstanding players can only dream of).
Can we really compare those signings to the ones we have now? We have all seen how Digne and Umtiti have slotted in seamlessly into the team as if they are La Masia graduates. We need to give it to the man in charge bro, it has nothing to do with winning trophies.
It has everything to do with winning trophies I think. If the team wins the treble again not only enrique gets the glory. Just as the guy responsible for the signings got the stick last season. Arda was a beast at athletico, we already started to tag him a bad singing until 2 matches ago. Mathieu was a beast at valencia, the only reservation was whether he could give 2 years not about his performance. Yet we all consider him a flop after just 1 season. That's why I said the end justifies the means. Its just 2 games and if digne and umtiti go ahead and flop just as mathieu and Arda did wouldnt we call them flops? All iam saying sha is the level of confidence here is discomforting. After alvez left I would have signed a right back. Asides munir I would have signed another striker as back up to the front trio. Iam only sueing for caution, that's all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
ddippset:
It has everything to do with winning trophies I think. If the team wins the treble again not only enrique gets the glory. Just as the guy responsible for the signings got the stick last season. Arda was a beast at athletico, we already started to tag him a bad singing until 2 matches ago. Mathieu was a beast at valencia, the only reservation was whether he could give 2 years not about his performance. Yet we all consider him a flop after just 1 season. That's why I said the end justifies the means. Its just 2 games and if digne and umtiti go ahead and flop just as mathieu and Arda did wouldnt we call them flops? All iam saying sha is the level of confidence here is discomforting. After alvez left I would have signed a right back. Asides munir I would have signed another striker as back up to the front trio. Iam only sueing for caution, that's all.
I got your point clearly bro. Over confidence shouldn't be encouraged as nothing is won yet and I am sure you can't get such from me. But, the fact remains that the latest signings can't be compared to the likes of Douglas and Verm. Those guys were never fit from the 1st day. At least, from what we have seen so far from the latest signings, we can be rest assured that we have potential back ups at the LB and CB. Whether they live up to expectation in the course of the season is a different issue on its own.
As regards Arda, I have always been of the school of thought that believes in giving players enough time to prove their worth. I have never called for his head just like Mathieu who I believe is okay a a squad player despite his errors.
I share your sentiment about getting a solid replacement for Alves. But, it seems the coach is not looking it that way. We can only pray and hope that wing is well covered by Vidal and Sergio.
As regards the fourth striker, it all depends on which solid striker would be willing to take the bench role when MSN are fit and available. With what we have seen from Arda in the LWF so far, I believe he can give us a solid performance in that role, while Munir stands as back up to Suarez and a fit Rafinha to Messi.
All in all, the depth of the team is reasonably okay, even though it doesn't guarantee any trophy yet. We can only hope, believe and pray that we all have something to cheer at the end as you have rightly said, "the end justifies the means"

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
messi will hardly rest, rafinha might probably leave next year january
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
bykebyke:
Reading any LaLiga Season Preview I can find,make I see who chat shït. grin grin grin

We are favorities with most, if not all, of the bookies. Balegue and Sid Lowe are probably the most reputable laliga pundits. Balegue still thinks we need a back up striker. I agree.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Stüpid Marca. grin grin

E dey pain dem sey calaMatheiu no go play LB again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
hinohsend:

We are favorities with most, if not all, of the bookies. Balegue and Sid Lowe are probably the most reputable laliga pundits. Balegue still thinks we need a back up striker. I agree.
True talk,even Marca give us favorites. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deportivo topping the table. sad cry

We are in soup grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
bykebyke:
Deportivo topping the table. sad cry
We are in soup grin grin

SMH gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
As for me I want the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Its very obvious that whoever wins the champions league is regarded as the most successful. Even if we win the league and madrid wins the champions league I would never be happy. Seriously without the champions league this season, I wont call it progress. I really don't pay any mind to being la liga favourites.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
ddippset:
As for me I want the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Its very obvious that whoever wins the champions league is regarded as the most successful. Even if we win the league and madrid wins the champions league I would never be happy. Seriously without the champions league this season, I wont call it progress. I really don't pay any mind to being la liga favourites.

treble answereth all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Barca fans and our Opolo eyes grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
pelvicky:

treble answereth all
yesooo. We are going for the treble, the sextuple if you like. But lets not be like a certain club who went from sextuple to pentuple to quadruple to treble to double to oneble to noble. hehehehe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Samexdx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
pelvicky:

treble answereth all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Barcelona fans are truly spoilt. TREBLE kor, Tenor nii. A UCL win is a must. They can add a la liga to cream the cake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
ddippset:

U can say dat again. d UCL is da pinnacle. dat being said, i also wnt b comfortable wit us not winning la liga too

am hopeful 4 dis season tho

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
its matchday guys, liga officially starts 4 us 2day, am excited smiley

wat r ur predictions? mine z 4-1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
BarcaBlood:

6-0 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Clean Sheet bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
When are we playing at Stoke?

I'm suddenly feeling confident about playing there. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
For streamers via Mobdro or SportsTV, the match will be on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 1HD.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeye guy...cheesy

I saw the game. Iheanacho can be the ace on Pep's sleeve. The guy is good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Yeye guy...cheesy

I saw the game. Iheanacho can be the ace on Pep's sleeve. The guy is good.
Good for Nigeria. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
bykebyke:

when they are able to replicate last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Winning a league title will always be my number one priority, and to me, it supercedes every other trophy out there(however glorious the UCL is).
The league title is simply the crown of a work well done.
Again, we Barcelona fans are spoilt ah swear!
Just saying!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
bykebyke:
Good for Nigeria. cheesy grin
Yeah, good for una.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Official lineup Barça vs Real Betis: Bravo; Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Denis; Messi, Suárez, Turan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Arda Turan. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Turan 1-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
How are y'all watching supersport aint showing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m), FergieRaww(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.