Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502246 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lmao. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
So Icardi na former La Masia player. shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Man like Ter Stegen. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
^^^^Walai people no get chill at all. Haba...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na Ronaldo una useless like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nike,very lazy idiots. angry

Used the same design of City's third jersey for our 3rd jersey. angry angry

Thunder fire them. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Man like Ter Stegen. grin grin

Its quite unfortunate and a shame for football as a sport to imagine that, Tapnaldo would be crowned the best football player come January 2017. It is just appalling. The Balon, should he win it, which is clear he would, would simply be a reward for mediocrity and not a just reward for true talent, pure sportsmanship, artistic appeal and team collective contribution. A player with a poor/inferior stat to a goalkeeper(not even an outfield player) is no stuff for top ten spot.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
With the way many people are trolling real and saying they are not favorites against dortmund. I am expecting them to beat dortmund.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Barca B doing very well, continuing from where they stopped last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ter stegen in midfield? shockedcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
With the way many people are trolling real and saying they are not favorites against dortmund. I am expecting them to beat dortmund.

I dont care if Dortmund loses , I staked straight home win already, R. Madrid should spoil the ticket if they can. it means they earn the winning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Which kind Mad Clattenburg be this one.

See obvious Handball. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keylor Navas sef...cheesy

Why him dey fear? shocked Dey point ball like say tomorrow no dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mcleo007:

Its quite unfortunate and a shame for football as a sport to imagine that, Tapnaldo would be crowned the best football player come January 2017. It is just appalling. The Balon, should he win it, which is clear he would, would simply be a reward for mediocrity and not a just reward for true talent, pure sportsmanship, artistic appeal and team collective contribution. A player with a poor/inferior stat to a goalkeeper(not even an outfield player) is no stuff for top ten spot.
You know you just typed utter trash right? Does comparing the stats of a goalkeeper and an outfield player make any sense to you? Should i start comparing messi's stats with Manuel neuer's?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
@usbcable, what's wrong with Keylor Navas? He looks scared or something... Punching balls like a high school team goal keeper.

No pun intended...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You know you just typed utter trash right? Does comparing the stats of a goalkeeper and an outfield player make any sense to you? Should i start comparing messi's stats with Manuel neuer's?
Calm your horses before starting to get triggered. undecided

How would you feel if Courtois is on par with a winger in your team on number of succesful take ons. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You know you just typed utter trash right? Does comparing the stats of a goalkeeper and an outfield player make any sense to you?

What does not make sense is the 2nd best player in the world -an attacker- having the same number of successful take-ons as a goal keeper. I guess its true after all that the dude is just a goal poacher.

Should i start comparing messi's stats with Manuel neuer's?

Go ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
English clubs..Tufia. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
REPORT: @realmadriden succumb to yellow fever for third time in a week.

Source: Marca.

Abeg, Eibar get any yellow jersey? Make them run go wash am abegcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Leicester are a good team, they would not make top 4 due to their inconsistiencies, but i belive they would make a strong case for Top 8. If they get lucky with the draws they might make the UCL's last 8.

Alves doing me proud. More and more kudos to Roberto, replacing the best rb in the past decade ,almost seamlessly is no mere feat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
dmcdad:
REPORT: @realmadriden succumb to yellow fever for third time in a week.

Source: Marca.

Abeg, Eibar get any yellow jersey? Make them run go wash am abegcheesy
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Leicester are a good team, they would not make top 4 due to their inconsistiencies, but i belive they would make a strong case for Top 8. If they get lucky with the draws they might make the UCL's last 8.

Alves doing me proud. More and more kudos to Roberto, replacing the best rb in the past decade ,almost seamlessly is no mere feat.
Sergio is doing really well. But the combo of Alves with Messi is still second to none.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
bykebyke:
English clubs..Tufia. undecided
Where did you get this rubbish article from. First English team to EVER win their first 2 matches in the champions league?? That's a lie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
OEmperor:

Where did you get this rubbish article from. First English team to EVER win their first 2 matches in the champions league?? That's a lie.
Oga,you saw Squawka in the pic,go and tell them it's a lie..not me. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Oga,you saw Squawka in the pic,go and tell them it's a lie..not me. undecided
Do you mean ever as in their introduction to the champions league or first two champions league games in a season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2016
OEmperor:

Do you mean ever as in their introduction to the champions league or first two champions league games in a season
The emboldened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Calm your horses before starting to get triggered. undecided

How would you feel if Courtois is on par with a winger in your team on number of succesful take ons. undecided
Everybody knows CR7 doesn't do dribbles as much as he used to anymore, he is ageing. But guess what, he is still scoring decisive goals and influencing matches. And don't forget he has helped his country win a major trophy, unlike that midget that you guys keep campaigning for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Everybody knows CR7 doesn't do dribbles as much as he used to anymore, he is ageing. But guess what, he is still scoring decisive goals and influencing matches. And don't forget he has helped his country win a major trophy, unlike that midget that you guys keep campaigning for.
Yes of course,we saw how he controlled his teammates from the touchline via telekinesis. undecided undecided

Still scoring decisive goals and deciding matches..in the dreams you dream right? undecided
Wake up..This isn't 2010.

Madrid fans on twitter are slating him for woeful performances week in week out.

Yet,Lordcat from Nairaland wants us to believe otherwise.

Better shift and go oneside.

Fücking Fanboyundecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

What does not make sense is the 2nd best player in the world -an attacker- having the same number of successful take-ons as a goal keeper. I guess its true after all that the dude is just a goal poacher.

Go ahead.
So it's about successful take ons? How many matches is it into the season again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 12:49am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes of course,we saw how he controlled his teammates from the touchline via telekinesis. undecided undecided

Still scoring decisive goals and deciding matches..in the dreams you dream right? undecided
Wake up..This isn't 2010.

Madrid fans on twitter are slating him for woeful performances week in week out.

Yet,Lordcat from Nairaland wants us to believe otherwise.

Better shift and go oneside.

Fücking Fanboyundecided undecided
Calm down, it seems i have struck a nerve undecided did he win something with his country or not? And is CR7 superman? Is messi's form right now as good his form in 2010?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Calm down, it seems i have struck a nerve undecided did he win something with his country or not? And is CR7 superman? Is messi's form right now as good his form in 2010?>
No you didn't strike a nerve,I'm only disgusted at you jumping in to come and defend the indefensible.

As for the emboldened,I do not know..D10s keeps wowing us every time to the extent that we mere mortals can't make a decision on that kind of question.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.