Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4570962 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

No you didn't strike a nerve,I'm only disgusted at you jumping in to come and defend the indefensible.

As for the emboldened,I do not know..D10s keeps wowing us every time to the extent that we mere mortals can't make a decision on that kind of question.
I am not defending anyone mate, my stand is that it is inappropriate to compare a keeper's stats to that of an outfield player.

Thank God you admit that the 10s surpass other periods
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
I am not defending anyone mate, my stand is that it is inappropriate to compare a keeper's stats to that of an outfield player.

Thank God you admit that the 10s surpass other periods
I didn't admit it because Messi has too many great seasons,Stats wise..he is on track to have his 2nd best ever season.

And yes,the picture below is also from a Madrid fan.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:
grin
Voila! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:
@usbcable, what's wrong with Keylor Navas? He looks scared or something... Punching balls like a high school team goal keeper.

No pun intended...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Say them lose and whine endlessly? I mean, na joy e be.

Abeg jare, we know the main reason., we resemble Madrid abi we dey follow u drag league undecided

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Abeg jare, we know the main reason., we resemble Madrid abi we dey follow u drag league undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

The emboldened.

If you actually mean the emboldened, then you don't know sh!t about soccer or you're probably one of those that started watching soccer in 2015.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2016
ElDeeVee:

If you actually mean the emboldened, then you don't know sh!t about soccer or you're probably one of those that started watching soccer in 2015.

The emboldened

FOOTBALL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
ElDeeVee:

For a debutant team in the UCL,they have made a better start to life than the likes of Man United or Chelsea.

Nah,I didn't start watching football in 2015,I started watching few minutes ago.

Puta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

For a debutant team in the UCL,they have made a better start to life than the likes of Man United or Chelsea.

Nah,I didn't start watching football in 2015,I started watching few minutes ago.

Puta.

Bad guy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Puta.
Ouch...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Marc Andre ter Stegen now speaks better Spanish than a lot of his Barca team mates. And I'm including some of the Spanish players in that.

Hmmm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Hmmm.

Dmcdad, I downloaded the Mobdro that you uploaded, but no channel is showing! It keeps on saying No results found, you may try another language!
I have even selected all the languages available and it's not still working.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls Bartemou...All i need now is Julian weigl...Dam!!... Dat boy is a genius. The way he dictates the game is quiet amazing... He knows when to Apply pivot or Move forward to compress the opposition ....Benzema Had only 1 short on target...He is Definitely the Type of Midfielder need to keep Busquet on his toes...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
homesteady:

Dmcdad, I downloaded the Mobdro that you uploaded, but no channel is showing! It keeps on saying No results found, you may try another language!
I have even selected all the languages available and it's not still working.
Let me have your email then so I can upload the one I am actually using. Then you download from your end. I use mine all the time and all stations are showing. Including all the BeiN stations. Good thing is, they have different quality ranging from HD, SD down to 240p or thereabouts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Let me have your email then so I can upload the one I am actually using. Then you download from your end. I use mine all the time and all stations are showing. Including all the BeiN stations. Good thing is, they have different quality ranging from HD, SD down to 240p or thereabouts.

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Airmark won't like this... For your kind perusal bruv.

Irreplaceable Busquets is more important to Barcelona than Lionel Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
homesteady:

Thanks
You can edit your email out. Gmail can't send attachment over 20MB so I am gonna use some other means. Maybe Google Drive. Just hold on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Puta.
Well, this is contradicting your initial post.

Fick dich Fotze
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
ElDeeVee:

[s]Well, this is contradicting your initial post.[/s]

Fick dich Fotze
Kobe.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Matchday! Yay!

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs FC Barcelona.

Venue: Borussia Park.

Time: 7:45pm.

Streaming App: Mobdro.

Streaming Stations: Fox Sports 1, BT Sports ESPN and Bein Sports 1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Homesteady, what's the update?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:
Homesteady, what's the update?
I just installed it and it is workingggggggg! You too much Jare! Where can I change the quality from, in case I want to?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
homesteady:

I just installed it and it is workingggggggg!
You too much Jare!
Where can I change the quality from, in case I want to?
You can't change it from anywhere... Rather, you can see a list of similar stations e.g Sky Sports 1 can be in like 4, 5 or 6 places. That means they are of different qualities. The below image would help. So, choose according to your desired quality and how strong your network is. If you discover it buffers a lot, then you would wanna choose one with a lower quality.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmcdad:

You can't change it from anywhere... Rather, you can see a list of similar stations e.g Sky Sports 1 can be in like 4, 5 or 6 places. That means they are of different qualities. The below image would help. So, choose according to your desired quality and how strong your network is. If you discover it buffers a lot, then you would wanna choose one with a lower quality.

I Gerrit!
Thanks Bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
homesteady:

I Gerrit! Thanks Bro.
You welcome.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

I didn't admit it because Messi has too many great seasons,Stats wise..he is on track to have his 2nd best ever season.

And yes,the picture below is also from a Madrid fan.
Tsk tsk, Denying your own confession eh? You boldly stated that the 10s is a period not to be compared with other periods. Why are you swerving now? You are jumping into conclusions by thinking i am a Madrid fan. I am not here to argue about who is better though, i love both players. Lets just give it a rest. shall we?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Tsk tsk, Denying your own confession eh? You boldly stated that the 10s is a period not to be compared with other periods. Why are you swerving now? You are jumping into conclusions by thinking i am a Madrid fan. I am not here to argue about who is better though, i love both players. Lets just give it a rest. shall we?
D10s..means God(Dios,I used 1 for I and 0 for O..which is Messi's shirt number(10)..referring to Messi..now go and re-read what I typed and try to understand. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LoRdCaT(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
bykebyke:

D10s..means God(Dios,I used 1 for I and 0 for O..which is Messi's shirt number(10)..referring to Messi..now go and reread what I typed and try to understand. undecided
oh.. I didn't get you before but i do now.. Tweaking Dios to relate it with messi's shirt no doesn't make him anything more than a mere mortal. So messi is your god eh? Even if you are gonna suck dick, suck quality dick na.. Why should you suck a midget who has babyish characteristics dick? Guy you dey fall hand oo..

JK grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
oh.. I didn't get you before but i do now..[s]Tweaking Dios to relate it with messi's shirt no doesn't make him anything more than a mere mortal. So messi is your god eh? Even if you are gonna suck dick, suck quality dick na.. Why should you suck a midget who has babyish characteristics dick? Guy you dey fall hand oo..[/s]

JK grin
If you didn't have anything to say you could have kept quiet na. undecided

Just kidding too. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Squawka’s Champions League Hall of Fame: the 10 best midfielders of all time

By Greg Johnson

Posted on September 27, 2016

From multiple winners to one-off champions who did more than just reign over their rivals, the Champions League era has been blessed with some of the finest midfielders the game has ever seen.

Artists, playmakers, generals, dynamos and more, the greatest footballers to ply their trade on the continent and through the centre of the park have filled many different roles and played different styles of football.

With Uefa preparing their own celebrations to mark 25 years since the Champions League was launched, Squawka have opened up own Hall of Fame, to honour those worthy of being hailed the best of the best in Europe during that period.

The final list had to be limited to just 10 names

Guess who we have on the list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Puntingnoob, nickvanilla(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.