Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4547519 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (6158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

We are talking about continental titles. With the prestige of United being among the top 2 richest Club, Fergie had 2 UCL titles in 26 years. This is barren run.

May Fc Barcelona never experience such in my life time. Amen.
so barca's productive run Lucho takes credit? RIijkaard nkor? Cruyff? Let's just drop this matter! SAF played 4 UCL finals, won 2, lost 2. Wenger in how many years, how many finals? That's barrenness right there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
I'm never disputing that...but you should also note they weren't bought to start, but to learn! He can't improve his midfielders. Even neymar should be playing at a different level under some other coaches

I disagree. Umtiti was bought not to learn, but to play. The dude has dislodged Mathieu from the team. Rakitic replaced old Xavi before Xavi was sold. Why can't Dennis or Gomes replace old Iniesta. It's simply because they aren't good enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

I disagree. Umtiti was bought not to learn, but to play. The dude has dislodged Mathieu from the team. Rakitic replaced old Xavi before Xavi was sold. Why can't Dennis or Gomes replace old Iniesta. It's simply because they aren't good enough.
Xavi was already old and planning to leave before Enrique convinced him to stay one more season.

He was mostly brought on during that season to slow tempo of games and take our legs off the pedal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
so barca's productive run Lucho takes credit? RIijkaard nkor? Cruyff? Let's just drop this matter! SAF played 4 UCL finals, won 2, lost 2. Wenger in how many years, how many finals? That's barrenness right there!

There is no 2nd place position in UCL. It's either you win or not.

You coached the richest club in the world for 26 years and won just 2 UCL for them. That's pathetic. May Barcelona never experience such.

Is Wenger a top coach? No! Guys like Simeone and Unai Emery are well above him as far as continental titles are concerned.

So, don't even mention him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
why are you not supporting his team then? Seems you don't know FCB has values!
You can have values when it is convenient to have values. Soon, push will change to shove and you will do what needs to be done to stay up or else you go down with your values. Barcelona now buy more players than waiting for La Masia to bring up Messi and Iniesta every year. More players from outside will mean a gradual but sure departure from these 'values'. If this trend continues then in the next 10 yrs there may be very little left of our famed 'values'. But if Barcelona keeps winning and keep having the best of the players, why would I lose sleep?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

matieu is the definition of uselessness, so I'm not going into that Titi talk. How old was xavi then n how old is Andres now? Gomes is not at rest at am, how many times ll I have to repeat this line? Denis played mostly left wing last season at villareal last season. So they have to learn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

There is no 2nd place position in UCL. It's either you win or not.

You coached the richest club in the world for 26 years and won just 2 UCL for them. That's pathetic. May Barcelona never experience such.

Is Wenger a top coach? No! Guys like Simeone and Unai Emery are well above him as far as continental titles are concerned.

So, don't even mention him.
united have been the richest for 2 years? I never knew! Unai n simeone ahead of Wenger? Okay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Johnpaul88:
You can have values when it is convenient to have values. Soon, push will change to shove and you will do what needs to be done to stay up or else you go down with your values. Barcelona now buy more players than waiting for La Masia to bring up Messi and Iniesta every year. More players from outside will mean a gradual but sure departure from these 'values'. If this trend continues then in the next 10 yrs there may be very little left of our famed 'values'. But if Barcelona keeps winning and keep having the best of the players, why would I lose sleep?
Even when we buy, we keep producing beautiful football, ronaldinho's era, basically our first eleven were bought! So forget ur win at all cost mentality. You can go support a mou team!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2016
Guys here seem not to understand the basics of Barca values.

Dominating games was of the Cycruf's revolution at the then Barca team, and was perfected by Enrique through La Masia (Xavi, Ineasta, Busquet, and the others).

I state cateregorically that we cannot get to dominate games and the front three being perfect. Enrique understood this and clamoured for that and that is bailing our ass.

If we need to dominate, we need Xavi incanate, in that midfield and that can be hard to get now.

Dennis and Gomes need time to understand the team Barca, just some months into their time in Barca and guys are yanning Opppac.. Sha, we are hear watching, some people hear will swallow their words.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
Even when we buy, we keep producing beautiful football, ronaldinho's era, basically our first eleven were bought! So forget ur win at all cost mentality. You can go support a mou team!
I support Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

Dominating games was of the Cycruf's revolution at the then Barca team, and was perfected by Enrique through La Masia (Xavi, Ineasta, Busquet, and the others).

I state cateregorically that we cannot get to dominate games and the front three being perfect. Enrique understood this and clamoured for that and that is bailing our ass.

If we need to dominate, we need Xavi incanate, in that midfield and that can be hard to get now.

Dennis and Gomes need time to understand the team Barca, just some months into their time in Barca and guys are yanning Opppac.. Sha, we are hear watching, some people hear will swallow their words.
I like you comment. This what I call being practical and pragmatic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
united have been the richest for 2 years? I never knew! Unai n simeone ahead of Wenger? Okay!

Read slowly and carefully the comment you quoted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

Pique and Iniesta, 2 key players are injured. Umtiti did not wait for months to understand the team. He fitted in easily for Pique.

Iniesta is injured, and we have Dennis and Gomes, yet, we are worried. That speaks volumes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2016
BarcaBlood:

I wonder oh, as if thats not their job to begin with
ator!
Afterall na the team that out score the other na em go win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Johnpaul88:
I like you comment. This what I call being practical and pragmatic.

Enrique clearly understands what we are lacking and that is why he is complementing it. Heck, Barca fans tho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

Pique and Iniesta, 2 key players are injured. Umtiti did not wait for months to understand the team. He fitted in easily for Pique.

Iniesta is injured, and we have Dennis and Gomes, yet, we are worried. That speaks volumes.

Before we got Ineasta, we had Ballack and Deco. We got something better in Ineasta after his departure, we cannot keep clamouring for another Ineasta rather someone greater than him.

Denis and Gomes can be that (after all they are still young with potentials), so time will be all key to them being what we want.

And who says Rafinha is not Barca standard? Heck, Song was bought to barca o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

Before we got Ineasta, we had Ballack and Deco. We got something better in Ineasta after his departure, we cannot keep clamouring for another Ineasta rather someone greater than him.

Denis and Gomes can be that (after all they are still young with potentials), so time will be all key to them being what we want.

Ballack ke angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
Honestly, as much as I don't wanna involve in this merry-go-round, I'd love to state that in recent years, Simeone has been comfortably better than Wenger. Nuff said!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

Where did you get Ballack? Lolzzz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
dmcdad:
Where did you get Ballack? Lolzzz.
mix up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Debroslink:

Read slowly and carefully the comment you quoted

I meant 26 years?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Honestly, as much as I don't wanna involve in this merry-go-round, I'd love to state that in recent years, Simeone has been comfortably better than Wenger. Nuff said!
wenger's career didn't start in recent years now? A time shall come when simeone's tactical prowess shall wane too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Praises from who ooo

Any coach can beat the teams he's beaten thus far; nothing is decided yet bro.

It takes more than 4 games to show consistency in the EPL. Wait till they start facing some dangerous sides like Everton, Spurs, Liverpool et al and stop getting cheap penalties.

@Sebod, you remember this post

Mr Fraud Guardiola may be the second casualty in the EPL after Francesco Guidolin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

ator!

Afterall na the team that out score the other na em go win.

You garrit!

Cules over emphasizing midfield dominance as barca's main strength. As true as it is, things and times change and we have to flow with the change to remain on top in elite football. Afterall whats the essence of midfield dominance if the forward doesn't compliment it with goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
10d0ve:
wenger's career didn't start in recent years now? A time shall come when simeone's tactical prowess shall wane too
Did Mourinho's career start now? But today he is being judged based on recent showings. In all of Wenger's 20year career for Arsenal, can you tell me what and what he had won and how many times he won them?

Let's compare and contrast. I'm waiting...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
BarcaBlood:

You garrit!

Cules over emphasizing midfield dominance as barca's main strength. As true as it is, things and times change and we have to flow with the change to remain on top in elite football. Afterall whats the essence of midfield dominance if the forward doesn't compliment it with goals

I just tire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Mr Fraud Guardiola may be the second casualty in the EPL after Francesco Guidolin.

you just should have waited let the match end before saying this, now you will be forced to chew back your words.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am really lost here ooo, what's going on with all these Enrique, Mou, wenger, Denis talk?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Did Mourinho's career start now? But today he is being judged based on recent showings. In all of Wenger's 20year career for Arsenal, can you tell me what and what he had won and how many times he won them?

Let's compare and contrast. I'm waiting...
That guy was mainly talking continental titles ( which both simeone n Wenger are failures!) If you go back to the argument, I was the first that highlighted Wenger as a failure! I won't exactly choose any of the 2 (between wenger n simeone)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emasel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Man Utd is the only top side Pep has beaten this season. His woes just started. Him go know say EPL no be La Liga or Bundesliga grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
stuff46:

you just should have waited let the match end before saying this, now you will be forced to chew back your words.

You don't get the point, do you

It's not about today's match, it's about this season.

Watch how small teams like Bournemouth, Palace and others will rape Man. City in coming weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:

Man Utd is the only top side Pep has beaten this season. His woes just started. Him go know say EPL no be La Liga or Bundesliga grin

The way you Guardiola critics are sounding these days, its like you expect him to win all matches, no draw or loss, that cant happen in any league, not even Gambian league.
You don't even care if your own team win or lose, as long as Pep doesn't win. Pathetic much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (6158) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: danj297(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.