Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565850 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by v3: 3:27pm On May 27, 2011
Dante,

Aren't there two sides to a coin Whoever posted that couldn't OVERLOOK the FACT that Barcelona are UNDOUBTEDLY the best football club on the planet at the moment(PRAISE), play breath-taking football et al but CAN'T understand why 'some' players choose to dent their cultured footie by doing stuffs he mentioned on there(CRITICISM).

"Can't take the heat. .stay out the kitchen". You MUST be ready to accept the good and bad reviews, if you can't deal with that. .then oh well.

Say,if 3 of your players get sent off tomorrow for 'no-contact/fair-tackles' by the ref, would you deem it fair? or mysteriously. .Howard Webb is appointed to officiate the match? shocked grin. .I'm pretty sure you lot'll be crying wolf.

What the poster wants is SIMPLE. .A game of equal halves(11/11), no theatrics. A point i'm sure you all are missing because of your uneding love for the club.

I have no problem with Barca, I'm simply echoing the sentiments of the blogger. . They are a beautiful side to watch but resorting to play-acting to get help makes it un-interesting. . Afterall, fairplay is the name of game,innit?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2011
^^
The writer is a bad loser,and we have seen a whole lots of baseless write up like the one you posted here.both Madrid and Arsenal game he made reference to only shows how biased he is in his judgements.we have played both team with a ten- man in the past,we accepted the result and moved on.we have also trashed both team 11 vs 11, 5-0,4-1,respectively.you should try and watch the four el classico games and tell me which of the game that two of Madrid players were not supposed to be red carded.Madrid were playing kunfu,and you expected our players to keep mute without telling the ref to show his card.the rule is the rule,if any of our players should be sent off tommorrow for rough tackle or simulation,we will deal with it and moved on.that is Barcelona for you,we accept defeat in good faith,a trait of a champion,while the sore losers will always look for excuses to cover for their failures.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:32pm On May 27, 2011
Well, nothing much to say, really. The Arsenal game and the Madrid Clasicos were not too good for Barca's image, apparently. They had better win tomorrow, and win without controversy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by v3: 4:36pm On May 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Well, nothing much to say, really. The Arsenal game and the Madrid Clasicos were not too good for Barca's image, apparently. They had better win tomorrow, and win without controversy.
iSwear you deserve a bottle of whatever you drink for this post. It's sooo easy to admit. If you want to win, [size=14pt]WIN WITHOUT CONTROVERSY![/size] #shikena
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

The story is always the same,haters will always try to discredit your efforts if they cant be like you.we played Chelsea with ten men, even when it was obvious that Abidal does not deserves the second yellwo card he got,Chelsea were at home,they had the lead,we were reduced to ten and they brought the UEFA conspiracy theory as if UEFA knew iniesta was gonna equalized at die minute.i do not want to believe that you are blaming our players for the controversies surrounding the El classicos or even the Arsenal game.vampersie made a terrible mistake and he was penalised accordingly.Mou stir up the problem before the start of the El classicos.what i am saying is that most EPL supporters,and the mou followers will never like your dominance in Europe,hence they will keep bringing up all sorts of excuses and theories to tarnish Barca image.is it because Barca dont use to whine over bad officiating against them?MOU and Wenger would have calls for the ref head if there team were the one that scored that messi goal that was disqualified by the ref in emirate or Marcelo dive to get a penalty in the second El classico.we will go out and play our game,but if manchester united wanna play dirty like madrid,they will be punished severely,afterall most of them have started making excuses already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by holydante(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2011
Cules,

Like St Paul said in The Good Book, i leave what is behind and press forward towards the mark, we are looking at tomorrow man, not at by gone old wives conspiracy tales and blame games.

I just pray that fortune and favor will reward our resilience tomorrow, i wish I know how to upload pix here, my office has taken on a new look with Barca memorabilia, i gat much love and support from folks here in my office for Barca.

Anyways, some guys rae MIA here, where is JP, dippiset et al, men you all have to rep fully here from no till next dawn.

I wish you all a good outing and may we celebrate tomorrow.

We are Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2011
i feel the UCL classico(1st leg) hurt barcelona's image a lot. Until now the team was flawless both in conduct and play, sadly the behaviour on that day is what most folks have been looking for to crucify the team.

As much as I HATE the events that transpired that night, I dont cry over it since I know most footballers playact on d field(albiet barsa own 2 mush dat nyt).
Its like barcelona just played into the hands of those always wanting something to crucify the team with.

all I know is decisions go against you today but tomorrow they will surely favor you. Am just waiting for RM's day too.

viva Espana
viva Nigeria
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2011
medjai:

Interestingly guys, under Pep, we've never lost in any game where Pique, Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi have all played. We've only failed to win 13 times(13 draws) when they've all played.
In games they've all featured in:
51 played
38 wins
13 draws
0 loss
In games they all started:
29 played
23 wins
6 draws
0 loss

Nice one! We must continue the record of wins tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2011
medjai:

I'd love to see Pep play Masch over Abidal in defence.
My preferred line up:
Valdes; Alves, Masch, Pique, Puyol; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Villa.

Abidal is yet to hit top form since his return and with Valencia playing down the right for United, playing a not-so-fit Abidal will be suicidal.
I'll still prefer Abi to start. He just needs to minimize his runs forward. That way, we can have Puyl where we need him most: in CB. Much as I like Masch, I think he'll have to sit this one on the bench & possibly come in for Busi towards the end of the game (hopefully, we'll be winning comfortably).

As for Abi, once he gets tired, Adriano can come in to maintain the shape.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 7:10pm On May 27, 2011
Mo de si yin l'orun!

I don land . . .

make the alarm blow!

if I had my way, neither the Scummies nor Culish selves will win . . .but left with a choice, I WILL RATHER THE UCL STAY IN ENGLAND!!!

The hype surrounding Messi and Barca will stop 2moro, all those moaning and cheating, the theatricks and drama will amount to nothing 2moro . . .

no be mistake say na Wembley una dey come . . .na baba God's grand design!

I heard Mascherano wouldnt even be playing in the midfield but rather the defence? LORD OF LORDS!!!

I see Valencia owning u guys terribly on that left side of defence and Park bringing on his 'luck' charm!

Chicarito is destined to be the GOLDEN boy, yes its the UCL, give it to the Mancunians . . .dem no dey see trophy back down! those bastards! grin

halos @ Stealthy and AjanleCOCOA wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2011
I watched the 2009 finals again and I found that Messi did not consistently run @ Man United defenders(needs to do more of that tomorrow). Only Iniesta did although not consistently enough. And when he did he seemed to glide past Man United's players with relative ease(needs to do more of that tomorrow). Plus also Get Pedro to run at both Evra and Fabio. With his searing pace and skill level, he would reek havoc in the United defence(that's if he has a good day @ the office. He has been slightly inconsistent this season).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2011
Guys,

Finally, here is my long-promised list of the players I'll like to see in the team next season and why.

GOALKEEPER:
No changes. Olazabal to play a few more matches as the season allows.

DEFENCE:
IN:
Botia (buy-back)
Caceres (loan recall)
Fontas (promotion)
Henrique (loan recall)
Jose Angel (rumours has it that we got him already)

OUT:
Milito (sale)
Maxwell (sale)

Reasons:
I like both Maxwell and milito but surely neither of them is likely to improve any more and there's no point keeping them in roles where they're even behind youth players to start.
With the arrival of Angel, I expect us to use Abi more in CB with Angel & Adriano as the main LBs. There's still no sub for Alves per se, but both Adriano and Caceres can play that role whenever Alves is out. I'll have put Van der Wiel from Ajax, but I think it's better to let Bartra/Montoya develop into this position after one more season in the B team.
Henrique has been good on his loan spells with Leverkusen & Racing Santander. Botia and caceres have also been solid since they left Barca.

MIDFIELD
IN:
Thiago (promotion)
Keisuke Honda (purchase) OR Cesc (if he will buy out his Arsenal contract)

OUT:
Hleb
Victor Sanchez

Reasons:
I think Cesc is a wonderful player, but he's too good for the bench and not yet there as a starter. Do we want to pay 30m plus for such a player? NO! I've chosen Honda as a player who can fill the gap between Xavi and the time Thiago & Sergi Roberto mature enough to be truly world class. We may not need Honda much if Xavi stays in good ashape, while the youngsters grow up, however, Honda will also help Barcelona commercially as the club will have a start to attract Asian fans.
Hleb should be sold. Buying him was not such  bad idea, but Pep rarely gave him a look in. We should cut our losses and move on. Sanchez is one of the many good products from La Masia - the problem is that he is not GREAT. I think he can be a starter in many teams and the club should cash in on him.

ATTACK:
IN:
2 young out-and-out strikers:
Keirrison (loan recall)
Soriano (promotion)
Papiss Demba Cisse (purchase)
An aggresive attacker: Podolski or Tevez

OUT:
Nolito (Sad to see him go, but he has made up his mind).
Jeffren: 1 year loan within Spain
Bojan: 1 year loan in Spain or England. The boy needs to re-discover his spark.
Ibra: Sale to AC Milan or Man City

Reasons
Ok, I've obviously interested in a lot of attackers! That's because I'll like to see both Bojan and Jeffren go on loans to have regular playing time. I'll also like to see Afellay play as a midfielder, rather than n attacker. He's so much better in that Iniesta-like role. Here are my reasons for weach of the attackers I have chosen:

Keirrison: I'll actually like to see him recalled - he's wasting his time sitting on the bench for Fiorentina, Benfica and now Santos, when he can be learning the Barca style. I don't mind if he's sent to the B team for a season just to get integrted to the barca system. I've seen this guy's videos and he is a good striker.
Soriano: Our B team has always lacked strikers (producing many midfielders). But since this guy arrived, he has been a bomber for the team. I'll like to see him in the first team to see what he can do and also ensure he doesn't leave like Nolito.
Cisse: This guy is an Etoo-like player who plys for Freiburg. I watched a no of Bundesliga matches this season and this is a good striker. He's also good in the air (he's same height as Keita). He will not be expensive and won't mind sitting on the bench.
Podolski: He is direct, aggresive and has a lethal left foot. This is the kind of player who can give us additional options when Villa or Pedro aren't giving their best.
Tevez: He is also aggresive and direct. He can play as the striker or out wide like Villa. He is Argentine, which means Messi can still be happy with Milito out. The only problem is tht Man City may ask for a lot of money, in which case I will rather get Podolski.

Overall, the team should spend no more than Eur40m on players, with most of tht money offset by players being sold.

Here is my team for next season (new players in blue)

GK:
Valdes, Pinto

Defenders:
Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Adriano, Fontas, Caceres, Botia, Henrique, Angel
Midfielders:
Xavi, busquests, Iniesta, Keita, Mascherano, Afellay, Thiago, Honda
Attackers:
Messi, Villa, Pedro, Cisse, Soriano, Tevez, Keirrison (alternating in B team if possible)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2011
And these are the players I will like to see promoted from the Juvenil A to the B team:

Deulofeu
Rafinha (Thiago's brother)
Etock (Etoo's brother camerounian)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 27, 2011
Holydante, i av always been around but i have only preffered to read. I'av got also some exam to do tomorrow morning. Do not mind the day being saturday, cos at Ife, we do not also mind. But once this is over, it will be Wembley all the way!

I av also followed all events and proceedings in football sites as much as my limited time can permit. I can only conclude that the feeling is good. We will coast home to victory!!

I say this cos the presence of our veteran captain in the squad gives me immense confidence on our ability to weather through.

My happiness as to what i av read so far in the media is also that the so called 'wonder boy 'Chacharito may buckle under the enormity of the pressure and high expectations being laddened on his young shoulders. He may simply look the other way and flop!

I dreamt a couple of days ago that Messi scored two great goals to become the CL all-time highest goal scorer in a single season. It remains to be seen how it works out. But we need these goals.

Be that as it may, we are winning our 4th!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 9:02pm On May 27, 2011
^ u beta go and read ur books, if u fail peren, Barca no go refund ur papa money to them o tongue

having said that, may I equally tell u I saw Chicarito doing a brace 2moro in my wonderful dreams tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2011
Hannie, u will not cease to amuse me!

Was it not ur Arsenal that rent Barca their state of art training facilities to use for preparations? While u are here hating . Get a life, dude!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2011
Daniel Alves: more than a right-back

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/01/21/dani-alves/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 1:09am On May 28, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Hannie, u will not cease to amuse me!

Was it not your Arsenal that rent Barca their state of art training facilities to use for preparations? While u are here hating . Get a life, dude!

u are an ediot of monumental proportions!!!

when I was in Uni over a decade ago, when advised on focusing on our education rather than footballing shenanigans WE LISTENED! Twerps like u these days would rather spend valuable time arguing with people who are business owners, tall men, sun crowned, just using cyber space to relax after a hard day's job . . .

u better learn and dont waste your parent's money! your being in Uni doesnt even guarantee ur being anybody mega in life, bloody reetard!

The fact that Arsenal allowed Barca used its facilities doesnt mean NADA!!! If I hate on Barca, doesnt that tell u something?

what u twunts eat dont freaking make some of us shyte!!!

Bloody EDIOT!  cool

Later u will come here and start quoting some passages in the bible, yet u know how to advise A TOP SHOT to get a life . . .whats this world turning into self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2011
Hannie haba ! That's too much bros what did the guy wrote that warrants such stuffs ? U just lost my respect(i know it does not matter) u even said that he going through university does not mean he'll amount to something in life.Take it easy bro,no one knows tomorrow.I used to like ur posts but this shattered everything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2011
^^^^

Seems you're new on NL, don't be surprised, he can "perform" better than what he just did, but make sure you're wearing an amour when he decides to blow hot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2011
hannie:

u are an ediot of monumental proportions!!!

when I was in Uni over a decade ago, when advised on focusing on our education rather than footballing shenanigans WE LISTENED! Twerps like u these days would rather spend valuable time arguing with people who are business owners, tall men, sun crowned, just using cyber space to relax after a hard day's job . . .

u better learn and dont waste your parent's money! your being in Uni doesnt even guarantee your being anybody mega in life, bloody reetard!

The fact that Arsenal allowed Barca used its facilities doesnt mean NADA!!! If I hate on Barca, doesnt that tell u something?

what u twunts eat dont freaking make some of us shyte!!!

Bloody EDIOT!  cool

Later u will come here and start quoting some passages in the bible, yet u know how to advise A TOP SHOT to get a life . . .whats this world turning into self

Mr take it easy haba, why the abuse?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2011
JP, for the image of this Club and our represensation as hard-core cules. I would advise you to desist from responding to any1
that rains unnecessary and unwarranted insults on any1 of us here. We on this thread will be happy to see you talk
about something else rather than respond to what we(you) see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2011
Piqué on the men who make Barcelona tick

Central defender Gerard Piqué aspires to be "the funniest one" in Josep Guardiola's FC Barcelona squad
Barcelona central defender Gerard Piqué talked UEFA.com through his Camp Nou team-mates.

Víctor Valdés
The best goalkeeper for Barça's style. He is phenomenal with his feet, and on the two or three occasions in a match when our opponents get near our goal he always makes a save. He wins you a lot of points and saves a lot of matches like that. For us, he's the No1.

Daniel Alves
He runs a lot. He runs up and down for 90 minutes, and is impressive physically. He gives us a lot of energy in attack when we are struggling – we have Leo and Villa [up front], but him and Pedro come from the wings and that helps us a lot.

Carles Puyol
One day, when we were winning 5-0 or 6-0, he had a go at me for something. I don't know why because I had cleared the ball, and he was saying: 'You are not focusing, not being careful.' It was the 90th minute and we were 5-0 up , and I said: 'Puyol, please!'

Éric Abidal
It was very emotional [when he returned after treatment for a liver tumour]. When they told us he was ill, it was a huge blow. To return to the team against Madrid [in the semi-final] knowing we were already through, he deserved that. He's a star as a person, and he creates a great atmosphere in the dressing room. This year he has been fabulous.

Seydou Keita
He's a player who gives us a lot in midfield. In matches which are very physical – as all the players apart from me are small – Keita gives us a lot of physical presence.

Sergio Busquets
Very intelligent. He reads the game very well and varies his passes. He never slips up, he never makes mistakes with his passes.

Javier Mascherano
He made a sacrifice to come here. He gave everything to come to a club like Barcelona , and he made it. You have to give him credit, because you know that in the end he wanted to win trophies and he knew how to do that very well. He is a great lad, very intelligent. I get along with him very well.

Xavi Hernández
He is the most influential player [in Spanish football]. He has won a European Championship, he has won the World Cup. He has been one of the most influential people in changing Spain's style of play, from playing well and losing to playing well and winning. That's what was missing, and Xavi has been the key to making that possible.

Andrés Iniesta
Just magic. He scores important goals – at Stamford Bridge, for example, in the 94th minute [of the 2009 semi-final second leg] or in the final of the World Cup. He will be remembered for that. He deserves it, because as a person he is a ten out of ten. He has had a great year because his daughter, Valleria, was born. We're all delighted about that.

Lionel Messi
We have been playing together since we were very young, since he came to the club aged 13 or 14. We have a great friendship. He is the best there is. He is already the best player in football history, and there is still more to come – his career has been great and still has a long way to go. We are still young. As I'm only 24 I can't really tell you much about Pelé or [Diego] Maradona, but Leo is definitely by far the best out there at the moment. He is such a lovely person. Being the best, he could behave in a different way, but he is just so lovely and creates a great atmosphere in the dressing room.

Pedro Rodríguez
He has shown how much he can do in the last two years, though it took him a while to get going in the first year. The last two years have been something to see. Everything he has touched has gone in. He's always on the lookout and at key moments he is always there.

David Villa
Because of his ability we already knew he would adapt well – he knew a lot of our players from the World Cup. He has fantastic figures with 18 goals in the league and many more in all competitions. In the end, that's what we need him for.

Gerard Piqué
It is very difficult to describe myself. I always try to give the best I have. Off the pitch, I try to be the funniest one and to enjoy all of this, because it's a unique time which others in the history of this club haven't experienced – winning one Champions League and three league titles, and now being in another Champions League final. We have to have a smile on our faces and enjoy our lives, because it has been phenomenal

Those bold part is so funny!!

Go Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2011
Barcelona, make me happy tonight as you always do! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2011
Today na Today . . .We r winning, Haterz can go to HELL!!! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 12:21pm On May 28, 2011
all Barca haters will go to HEAVEN . . . tongue

@SWEETGUY10

Unfortunately I dont post to impress anyone in here, but at every point in time pls note that things posted here shouldnt be taken personal, its a freaking blogspace else someone like JP88 wont be talking at me . . .what if I were his lecturer and I found him out?

I also never said he wouldnt/couldnt amount to anything in life, I only told him from a serious point of view to take his studies more seriously and dude told me to get a life . . . I was like WTF?  shocked so ya 'were ni abi won si gate fun ? this is someone that poses here like he is the student pastor of Ife joint fellowship grin
  angry

but I am cool now wink

still Manure must win the UCL by fire . .by force! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2011
We've been reported to be tracking Hercules' youngster, Kiko Fementia. He's an attacking midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2011
Eyo, of course we do not join issues with people here. I saw his post as soon as he posted them. They do not mean a thing to me.

Aside. I would like to see Abidal start at the left back. Puyol at the centre with Pique. Messi to start in the left forward in order to harass and wallop Fabio. This will also disrupt their plans that he will start in the middle. Let Villa stay their. Messi by this, will help draw Vidic and co to himself thereby setting Villa relatively free to wreck havoc.

We are carrying the day!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2011
@EYO i'm not a newbie on the barca thread.i joined the previous thread when it was around the 43rd page but i dnt post much,i like reading so i'm familiar with everbody's style/manner of venting.
@HANNIE bros u get mouth all barca haters will roast in hell fire coupled with endless lashes of whip by an angry red faced dreadlock wearing short demon AMEN. Barca all the way ,wembley shall be stunned tonight.VISCA EL BARCA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2011
@EYO i'm not a newbie on the barca thread.i joined the previous thread when it was around the 43rd page but i dnt post much,i like reading so i'm familiar with everbody's style/manner of venting.
@HANNIE bros u get mouth all barca haters will roast in hell fire coupled with endless lashes of whip by an angry red faced dreadlock wearing short demon AMEN. Barca all the way ,wembley shall be stunned tonight.VISCA EL BARCA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 4:22pm On May 28, 2011
^ u love to crack mid-day jokes, dont U? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2011
medjai:

We've been reported to be tracking Hercules' youngster, Kiko Fementia. He's an attacking midfielder.

Funny enough, I've not taken notice of the guy - I need to go watch his videos to see. You know anything about him?

AS FOR TONIGHT:
If we play our possession game without losing concentration, the cup is ours. Abidal to stay back, allowing only Alves to bomb forward. Our forwards must be ruthless and clinical.

Brca wins 3-1 in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.