Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502047 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
^^^ What do you expect him to do? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
sebod:
Having waited patiently to see if the situation with the team could improve and change for better, but reverse has been the case so far. It's now obvious without Messi rising up to the occasion to rescue us, the team cannot beat Eyinmba FC. It's clear the coach can no longer motivate the team.

Let me formally jump on the bandwagon #Enriqueout

My man, you don see the light. Tata Martino gave us good football despite the "trophyless" season we had. Enrique should just get lost.

Johnpaul88, we are waiting for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Worse Barca, pls PSG tender justice with Messi ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
bykebyke:
Messi not even celebrating his goals. It's clear to see he's not enjoying football anymore. lipsrsealed

I thought I was only one that notice that.....the guy is tired of the whole shit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
if barca crash out from UCL

the only way goat(nwa mkpi) MESSI will win bqlon for is by scoring 55 laliga goals 43 assists

Reviewing Messi's performance this season so far, if cr7 continues like this and Barca ends up with copa del ray, Madrid fails to win the cl, Messi would still win the balon, or is it PSG that just played 0-0 which makes their 4-0 a fluck that cavanni would be offered the ball? Maybe if Madrid wins he cl and Ramos pulls another 93mins, I would support him winning it, But so far, Its still Messi's award to win.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Debroslink:

My man, you don see the light. Tata Martino gave us good football despite the "trophyless" season we had. Enrique should just get lost.

It is jpmoriarti please grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
We will have a long uninterrupted week to deliberate on these performances. First one full week since this year. grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
coded01:

That one no sure sef... angry

Haaaa oboy you wicked ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Leganes shoulda just held out for a few more minutes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 20, 2017
We made PSG look good. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:06am On Feb 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
Neymar of God

Did he get a hattrick, I am not understanding.

Saw ur comments, checked livescore, only to see Messi scored the 2 goals, U no even hail Messi undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Did he get a hattrick, I am not understanding.
Saw ur comments, checked livescore, only to see Messi scored the 2 goals, U no even hail Messi undecided

Thats why its important to watch games and not depend on livescore.

The team was heading for a draw, In the 90th Neymar with his ridiculous dribble drew a penalty which Messi converted

Neymar all comps - 10 goals 19 assists
Hazard all comps - 10 goals 4 assists

Guess who his fans claimed was having a great season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2017
I didn't watch the game lol, but I could imagine at the 89th minute the haters/trolls beginning to have an erection for our thread. Only for neymar/messi to pounce.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Debroslink:

I have always seen the light since the season started. I stated it here before that I was never really expecting much this season after some abysmal display when the season was still young. I could remember cautioning Pelvicky on his treble campaign. Only that I was giving Lucho the benefit of the doubt after giving us so much in the past. I felt we could still support him to at least turn things around. But, as things are now, it's obvious he can no longer motivate the team as he's gradually losing the support of some of the senior players in the team. Hence, the best way out is #Enriqueout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2017
usbcable:
Leganes shoulda just held out for a few more minutes
It would have made little or no difference bro, the league is yours to lose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2017
coded01:

Cc dmcdad... grin

I am sure dmcdad too knows what's going on.....
We beat Alaves last weekend, but a Man U fan told me thereafter not to be carried away by the scoreline as we didn't do anything special. He said PSG would kill us should we repeat such performance in the UCL and I am sure we all know how it ended.

We struggle even at Camp Nou to either force a draw or get an "oriyomi victory" against teams we used to eat up raw in the past. The present situation does not suggest things could get better this season again as we now rely much on the keeper saving us rather than the players.
The coach has given us his best already, he just needs to get some rest by moving on come the season end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Honestly, I was part of those that believed that we could magically destroy PSG, but, but, buuuttttttt undecided I dunno menh! Leganés dey suffer us for Camp Nou!

If we don't qualify for UCL quarter final, I see no reason for keeping Enrique, May is too far!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2017
If not for the PSG trashing, some people will still be supporting Enrique since we beat leganes luckily and "winning is all that matters".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Like even the Psg players couldn't believe thier eyes...Its that Unbelievable feeling that made Cavanni run half d pitch in celebration
I don't blame them though
I still re-iterate Barca put up that performance to get Enrique sacked!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2017
jonsnow92:
Like even the Psg players couldn't believe thier eyes...Its that Unbelievable feeling that made Cavanni run half d pitch in celebration
I don't blame them though
I still re-iterate Barca put up that performance to get Enrique sacked!
cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
bykebyke:
I totally agree with you. PSG has never put 4 against any side ds season without reply but against us, I didn't even know what is happening to us. Everyone seems to be at their wits end now. See the substitution we made yesterday, it didn't even show as though some fresh legs came on. Perhaps the players are refusing to play for the coach. This is really bad. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
randomperson:
If not for the PSG trashing, some people will still be supporting Enrique since we beat leganes luckily and "winning is all that matters".
Yes I still support him till the very end. He remains the coach till his contract runs out. It doesn't matter the general sentiment on this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Lol. After watching that match against leganes, I

1. Don't expect us to overturn anything against PSG, we fit chop 4 more, so PSG can break Bayern's record.

2. Wouldn't blame Messi if he signs a contract right now with one Mexican club, the shame is too much..

3. Don't feel like I've watched the Barça I know, play more than 2 times this season, Bournemouth would've played better footie than us, a lot of times..

Well,

#EnriqueOut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Yes I still support him till the very end. He remains the coach till his contract runs out. It doesn't matter the general sentiment on this thread.

Johnpaul, you would not die if you admit that Enrique is now as useless as the P in Psychology! You are now gradually trying to shift the blame to the players, even when it is clear to the blind that it is all Enrique's fault!

During his 1st season, most of us were insulting him and all, but later on we admitted he did a good job, and we went from thread to thread arguing about how good he was! Are we not still alive? Did we die?

It is this type of behavior that gives our leaders the impetus to be treating us anyhow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
These days I can't even point out the pro Enrique no more...Everyone has ditched him....e get one particular one wey dey surprise me die tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
homesteady:

Johnpaul, you would not die if you admit that Enrique is now as useless as the P in Psychology! You are now gradually trying to shift the blame to the players, even when it is clear to the blind that it is all Enrique's fault!

During his 1st season, most of us were insulting him and all, but later on we admitted he did a good job, and we went from thread to thread arguing about how good he was! Are we not still alive? Did we die?

It is this type of behavior that gives our leaders the impetus to be treating us anyhow.
No one is treating us anyhow. For some reasnns no one knows why things are not just working out. The players seem unmotivated. Normally, a player should chase back possession if he loses it but it is clearly not the case. I don't believe it is any tactics that makes that happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
I can see jpmoriarti you still dey view this thread...#bravo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
10d0ve:
These days I can't even point out the pro Enrique no more...Everyone has ditched him....e get one particular one wey dey surprise me die tho
I haven't ditched him until he stops being our coach. Things may not be working out as we would have wanted but the average performing players should look at themselves and see why there performances have dropped.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
No one is treating us anyhow. For some reasnns no one knows why things are not just working out. The players seem unmotivated. Normally, a player should chase back possession if he loses it but it is clearly not the case. I don't believe it is any tactics that makes that happen.
That is what happens when wc players are convinced their coach isn't different from a tool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I haven't ditched him until he stops being our coach. Things may not be working out as we would have wanted but the average performing players should look at themselves and see why there performances have dropped.
wtf you saying? He is our coach "virtually" in reality, he's ur coach tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
It is an open secret you ll never ditch him even if he plays a goalie in attack...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
10d0ve:
wtf you saying? He is our coach "virtually" in reality, he's ur coach tongue
Well, he's FCB coach and he remains so whether or not you want that. He has the backing of the board and of me. That's all he needs cheesy grin The players are professional. They have to do what needs to be done and justify the terms of their contract. They don't need to have God to come down and coach them before they perform optimally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.