Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4547673 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (6159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Shebi if we are knocked out from UCL,we will play Europa League?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:
No o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
fredoooooo:

No o
Grrrrr...Ojoro. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Grrrrr...Ojoro. embarassed

If u react like this ,how do you want assnal fans to do ? ;DAfter all Barca is a multiple champions League winner cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
fredoooooo:

If u react like this ,how do you want assnal fans to do ? ;DAfter all Barca is a multiple champions League winner cool
E no do us...our mentality different from Arsenal own.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:
grin

Lmao..

No! That's why Arsenal has never won a Europa league trophy..

The last bus to Europa league leaves at the group stages..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

E no do us...our mentality different from Arsenal own.

See insult grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Pep is now a player, his name is Pep Kun Leroy Stones Guardiola...

If the team had lost who will you blame?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chai grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
freaklesschild:
thank God for valencia , on to the next 1 cum villareal and celta for the remaining outstanding grin

Madrid should drop at Least 2 points when they face Celta vigo n Villarreal... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

If the team had lost who will you blame?
You would have blamed Aguero and other +30 players in the match day starting eleven, implying that should Jesus had played, City would have won...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by friedcorn: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
coded01:

Madrid should drop at Least 2 points when they face Celta vigo n Villarreal... wink
they will drop 5 points. Losing to villareal first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
You would have blamed Aguero and other +30 players in the match day starting eleven, implying that should Jesus had played, City would have won...

Who would YOU have blamed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who would YOU have blamed?
The excellence of Monaco
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
coded01:

Madrid dropping points ain't the problem, but Barça gaining points while Madrid drops is the main thing.

Even if Madrid drops points, we still wouldn't take advantage.

Make una dey see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:
Chai grin grin grin

Instead of blaming your sluggish, lazy dm, who couldn't lift a finger when verratti and co came sodomising, you will always put the blame on the coach. I will only blame him for not getting a strong dm to replace the overrated buscuit. As iniesta and co couldn't put up the superb performances of the past in the middle, a combative dm is what you need to get things happening for messi and co upfront. This is what your average coach and 'up barka' fans fail to decipher. There is a limit to what msn can do forever. The party is over.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:

Instead of blaming your sluggish, lazy dm, who couldn't lift a finger when verratti and co came sodomising, you will always put the blame on the coach. I will only blame him for not getting a strong dm to replace the overrated buscuit. As iniesta and co couldn't put up the superb performances of the past in the middle, a combative dm is what you need to get things happening for messi and co upfront. This is what your average coach and 'up barka' fans fail to decipher. There is a limit to what msn can do forever. The party is over.

A midfielder like Krychowiak the monumental flop who is now a bench decoration in PSG

He has played full 90mins only 6 times this season and we are already in late February
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]A midfielder like Krychowiak the monumental flop who is now a bench decoration in PSG

He has played full 90mins only 6 times this season and we are already in late February[/s]

What is the relationship between my post and yours? I expected you to refute my submission, but you stvpidly brought another player into an arguement that has nothing to do with him. Apari se nkan o se e lori ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:

Busquets is having his first poor season in years,but he should be the one I blame.

Have some fücking shame.

General play of the team deteriorated since last season that we had to crawl to the league title.

Nothing was done to fix it during the summer,so obviously there is only one person to blame and it's not Busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Busquets is having his first poor season in years,but he should be the one I blame.

Have some fücking shame.

General play of the team deteriorated since last season that we had to crawl to the league title.

Nothing was done to fix it during the summer,so obviously there is only one person to blame and it's not Busquets.

Almost every Barcelona player is having their worst season in the club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:
What is the relationship between my post and yours? I expected you to refute my submission, but you stvpidly brought another player into an arguement that has nothing to do with him. Apari se nkan o se e lori ?

Krychowiak was the one you told us many times was better than Busquets ad that he only needs a big team to excel

He moved to a big team with his favourite coach and now he has turned to the Mikel of PSG permanently glued to the bench

If you have any shame you will cut your tongue and swallow it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Have some fücking shame.

You said first poor season? You must be joking. Did i start my campaign against busquets this season ? I know you wont want me to dig out posts where your barca fans were hurling insults on busquets for playing poorly every season. Darkrebel is saying hi to you. Everyone got carried away by the superb barca's attacking third that knocked off every opposition, hence, busquets errors were negligible then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Almost every Barcelona player is having their worst season in the club
Leave airmark.

The system in which players play with does not matter.

A coach is only there to select lineups. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:

You said first poor season? You must be joking. Did i start my campaign against busquets this season ? I know you wont want me to dig out posts where your barca fans were hurling insults on busquets for playing poorly every season. Darkrebel is saying hi to you. Everyone got carried away by the superb barca's attacking third that knocked off every opposition, hence, busquets errors were negligible then.
Won't argue with you on this..byebye.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

A midfielder like Krychowiak the monumental flop who is now a bench decoration in PSG

He has played full 90mins only 6 times this season and we are already in late February
I even saw a tweet recently that he(Krychowiak) has been training with PSG reserves. O ma se o.
He should ve just stayed in Spain jeje
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lana1:
I even saw a tweet recently that he(Krychowiak) has been training with PSG reserves. O ma se o.
Lmao cheesy grin

Talk true??

Reserves?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Krychowiak was the one you told us many times was better than Busquets ad that he only needs a big team to excel

He moved to a big team with his favourite coach and now he has turned to the Mikel of PSG permanently glued to the bench

If you have any shame you will cut your tongue and swallow it

Thanks for that. Hazard of last year is not the same as that of this season. Krychowiak had 2 great seasons in spain and even crushed busquets to be the best dm in the league in his first season. His losing form at psg , doesn't diminish his greatness in laliga under the nose of busquets. When drogba came to chelsea , fashanu was one of those that encouraged him when he was losing chances and fans started booing him. He was crying in the dressing room when fashanu talked to him. So Mr man , it happens, talk another thing .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lana1:

How recent ? He has been recuperating from knee injury since the beginning of this year. So he could train with reserves, nothing strange if he did this year. Fact still remains busquets is a very average dm. Psg rb said he couldn't believe his eyes why no one could stop him in the midfield when he ran from defence with the ball to set up cavani.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:

How recent ? He has been recuperating from knee injury since the beginning of this year. So he could train with reserves, nothing strange if he did this year. Fact still remains busquets is a very average dm. Psg rb said he couldn't believe his eyes why no one could stop him in the midfield when he ran from defence with the ball to set up cavani.

Before krychowiaks injury he played a full 90mins just 6 times this entire season for PSG. while Busquets has been the mainstay of Barca midfield for about a decade
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Lmao cheesy grin

Talk true??

Reserves?? grin
I swear.

Emery even said that he requested for it bcoz he(Krychowiak) wasn't match fit and there was fierce competition for his position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
airmark:

Thanks for that. Hazard of last year is not the same as that of this season. Krychowiak had 2 great seasons in spain and even crushed busquets to be the best dm in the league in his first season. His losing form at psg , doesn't diminish his greatness in laliga under the nose of busquets. When drogba came to chelsea , fashanu was one of those that encouraged him when he was losing chances and fans started booing him. He was crying in the dressing room when fashanu talked to him. So Mr man , it happens, talk another thing .

You specifically told us Krychiwiak needed a bigger team, He got to a big team now he is glued to the bench and held with a clamp
. Krychowiak is nowhere close to Busquets

Busquets has been a starter for the biggest club of the last decade and Krychowiak cant even get a shirt in PSG

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (6159) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.