Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4556570 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sevillllaaaa. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

Are you not playing the role of an hypocrite? What led to today's Convo was a bykbyk clearly trying to undermine hazard by comparing him to sterling.

You will never see that one, Na to dey form being diplomatic while,throwing subtle shades from left,right and centre while forming wetin person no Sabi.

I saw the plenty excuses you gave for iniesta and was wondering when will you make such excuses for players dat don't answer the name iniesta?
Chai... Sometimes I wonder where una come from... I quoted that truant called Chelseafan1 to kinda relate the sarcastic comment to him. And you think I subscribe to that post? Na wa to you ooooo.

For the records, I made ot categorically clear earlier on in a post that quoted Chelseafan1 that me quoting him doesn't mean I agree to byke's post. Infact, I know for sure that Sterling is no where near Hazard, and even byke himself knows this, forget about the trolling and bants. But niggas like you would never see where I openly disagreed to such comments, but na to dey pick where I rather dey neutral. Na wa oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hazard dropped a 1/10 vs Swansea today..

While Neymar is ready to do madness against Atletico Madrid tomorrow and drop a 12/13.

Levels. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Seems you are just knowing this guy called dmcdad, he acts like a snake, just imagine his comment, he wants to make it seem like we just came here and started defending Hazard when his fellow fan caused all these(Sterling is better than Hazard cause he has a better UCL stats) he didn't counter his statement, he was the one to even mention me.
Sometimes I wonder if you think with your arse, that's if you have one. Haven't I stated it earlier on that I disagree with that post, that made you to say byke's post was senseless?

Now you are here typing balderdash! Nonsense!

I don tell you make you relate with me the night school wey you attend oooo. Make I know whether na to ask for a refund.cheesy

I even stated it that me quoting you was pun intended. But your akara head no make you understand that one.

Take time ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
bykebyke:
Hazard dropped a 1/10 vs Swansea today..

While Neymar is ready to do madness against Atletico Madrid tomorrow and drop a 12/13.

Levels. grin grin
Pedro dey shine now oooooo.cheesy

Happy for the dude sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sevilllla. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Pedro dey shine now oooooo.cheesy

Happy for the dude sha
Yes o..En just turn Hazard to him bïtch. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
bykebyke:
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mehn bykebyke we need sampaoli, I hope barca board understands this though, just look at that response from sevilla. ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Sometimes I wonder if you think with your arse, that's if you have one. Haven't I stated it earlier on that I disagree with that post, that made you to say byke's post was senseless?

Now you are here typing balderdash! Nonsense!

I don tell you make you relate with me the night school wey you attend oooo. Make I know whether na to ask for a refund.cheesy

I even stated it that me quoting you was pun intended. But your akara head no make you understand that one.

Take time ooooo.

If you were really serious about what you said, what was this for, who were you referring to when you know what made us start this comparison in the first place.
Be true to yourself, mentioning me when that idioot made the comment wasn't necessary, was it? It was to spite Hazard, be true to yourself.

dmcdad:

Of course you know th3 reason I delved into was because of your fellow EPL fans saying Lampard is better than Iniesta because he has superior goals + assists.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
10d0ve:
Mehn bykebyke we need sampaoli, I hope barca board understands this though, just look at that response from sevilla. ..
As in eh. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
bykebyke:

Just like you know, Hazard is too useless these days o, Pedro for Ballon d'or jor. .. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
When I said I've come to know some players names on NL as courses y'all thought I was just trolling.. dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Chai... Sometimes I wonder where una come from... I quoted that truant called Chelseafan1 to kinda relate the sarcastic comment to him. And you think I subscribe to that post? Na wa to you ooooo.

For the records, I made ot categorically clear earlier on in a post that quoted Chelseafan1 that me quoting him doesn't mean I agree to byke's post. Infact, I know for sure that Sterling is no where near Hazard, and even byke himself knows this, forget about the trolling and bants. But niggas like you would never see where I openly disagreed to such comments, but na to dey pick where I rather dey neutral. Na wa oooo.

Nigga you can chat whatever you like Na Ur hands so wahala no dey.

dmcdad:

If thosr guys see anything Hazard ehn... Them go just run come out like hungry lions.cheesy

Person fit praise Hazard one day them go run enter thread come blast the person without even knowing say na praise. Their blood dey hot, and them believe say anything Hazard person post na to undermine am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Just like you know, Hazard is too useless these days o, Pedro for Ballon d'or jor. .. Lol
Nah..too much.

Pedro for Chelsea player of the year and PFA player of the year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sevilla have benefited from more goals from substitutes than any other team in the La Liga this season. Reaction.

Meanwhile we have a coach that subs in Alba for Digne and vice versa. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

World class talents in the winning team

Cech, Cole, Drogba, Mata

Iniesta won world cup and Euro without Messi. What has Lampard won without Drogba, Cech

U are shameless oga Dayo.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Just one point separating the top 3 teams in LaLiga. grin

In the EPL,leaders are 11points clear...LOL.

Levels to this shït. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jorge Sampaoli. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
bykebyke:

Nah..too much.

Pedro for Chelsea player of the year and PFA player of the year.

He wasn't even the MOTM for today, Fabregas was, with a goal and an assist.

This season, Diego Costa, Kante have a better chance of landing those awards ahead of Pedro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hope I don't see Gomes on the pitch tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ballack played in the poorest German team ever and dragged them into the world cup final

Lampard played with English team that has FIFpro nominees everywhere and couldnt make any semi final

Ballack dragged poor Leverkusen into a CL final and only lost to the best team of that time Galacticos real madrid

What has Lampard achieved without Romans billions
FIFpro nominees everywhere? Pls mention the fifpro nominee(s) apart from John Terry and Gerrard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Makelele best DM before joining Chelsea
Cech top 4 keeper before joining Chelsea
Cashley top 4 LB before joining Chelsea
Drogba top 4 striker in Europe before joining Chelsea
Shevchenko top 4 striker in Europe before joining Chelsea
Carvalho top 5 CB before joining Chelsea

This is what billions can do for you
Without these players Lampard was as potent as a castrated cow

Chelsea had world class players frokm defence to attack except Terry who was the community slot

Cech Essien Terry Carvalho Cole Makelele, Ballack, Lampard Drogba Robben, Shevchenko

9 of these were bought by Roman billions
Your logic applies to all of the players you mentioned up there since Lampard himself was bought by Abramovich's millions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

U are shameless oga Dayo.....

WHat has Lampard won without Cech. That CL final sef, I am sure Drogba or Cech would be the MOTM not Fat Frank
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
pamcode:
FIFpro nominees everywhere? Pls mention the fifpro nominee(s) apart from John Terry and Gerrard.

Rio Ferdinand
David Beckham
Rooney
Lampard
Cashley

I think at least 3 of those 5 would have been nominated at one time or the other
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
pamcode:
Your logic applies to all of the players you mentioned up there since Lampard himself was bought by Abramovich's millions

No Lampard was already in Chelsea before Roman, I go still dey lecture you on top your club matter?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
mcdreeezy:
I hope I don't see Gomes on the pitch tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

He wasn't even the MOTM for today, Fabregas was, with a goal and an assist.

This season, Diego Costa, Kante have a better chance of landing those awards ahead of Pedro.
Pedro balled more than they did.

And also got a goal and an assist.

Undisputable man of the match..LOL. grin

Chelsea's best player this season. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bykebyke can be controversial for Africa! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
when is our next liga game and against wh0?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
pamcode:
since Lampard himself was bought by Abramovich's millions

shocked sweet Jesus.

A SHEKPITIE fan spotted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
10d0ve:
When I said I've come to know some players names on NL as courses y'all thought I was just trolling.. dmcdad
My guy you no talk lie abeg.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.