Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569299 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ronaldoooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
MesSuaNey:

If Messi's best days are behind him.

Cristina is turning to a donkey.
You just had to bring him into this discussion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Krasid:
What else did you expect from bykebyke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:

This is the reason we believe most of you barka fans are unintelligent. You called conte a local coach. I told you enrique was more local than him before he joined barca, fact you failed to debunk. Tell me one achievement both local and international, enrique had as a manager prior barcelona's job? Conte met a juventus team that last won serie a, 5 years ago. compare that to a barca team that was la liga and super copa defending champions, when the average enrique took over. Once again tell me how enrique wasn't more local than conte before joining barca?

You are the unintelligent one for saying Barca won the league and Super Copa before Enrique came. If I call you Shekipite, I think I'm right.

Enrique turned an almost trophyless Barca to TREBLE winners in his 1st season. Recently masterminded the greatest comeback in European football knockout match in history.

Conte met a league at the mercy of Juventus. Mourinho left inter for Madrid, and there was no real competition in Italy. He managed the best club in Italy. A club that won 2 serie titles before calciopoli.

Juventus is greater than Chelsea and on par with Barcelona. Conte was winning league titles, and getting knocked out of group stage in UCL.

Conte = Wenger (1996)...... Local Champions

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:

But barca won super cup 2013, right? Thats a year before enrique took over. Compare that to a juventus that last won a cup 4 years before conte took over.

Sharrap!!! This was what you said. Don't shift post Mr Shekpitie

airmark:

Compare that to a barca team that was la liga and super copa defending champions, when the average enrique took over.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZIDANE IS IMPRESSED

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Krasid:
Yeap yeap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:
Ronaldoooooo
If only he could shoot those shots in real life.

The Fücking Maricon.grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sergio Ramos once again showing what a real captain does.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
MesSuaNey:

If only he could shoot those shots in real life.

The Fücking Maricon.grin grin

I like his style. Nothing like baby mama drama. His money stays in the ororo family line.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dubylhover(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:
Sergio Ramos once again showing what a real captain does.

mehn that guy is turning to sth else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nihilist:

I like his style. Nothing like baby mama drama. His money stays in the ororo family line.
LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Raumdeuter would not see this kinda defender that has kept on saving Madrid multiple times this season more than all their star men. Not defenders that chose to hug themselves against 10-man psg team.

Power of a good squad.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
No Rpnaldo winner.

W. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
MesSuaNey:
No Rpnaldo winner.

W. grin

3 solid points ahead of Messi

L. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter would not see this kinda defender that has kept on saving Madrid multiple times this season more than all their star men. Not defenders that chose to hug themselves against 10-man psg team.

Power of a good squad.

The game vs psg no be Cahill score for chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

The game vs psg no be Cahill score for chelsea

Who scored the second goal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

3 solid points ahead of Messi

L. tongue
I'm calm.

Classico this month

Celta Vigo this month

Sampaoli's Sevilla next month.

Cross and nod won't save them forever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
MesSuaNey:

I'm calm.

Classico this month

Celta Vigo this month

Sampaoli's Sevilla next month.

Cross and nod won't save them forever.

I dey tell u... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Deportivi 2;barca 1

Refs in laliga got real's back
Refs in champions league got Barca's back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
dmcdad:

Nonsoroyalty?? E don tey sha...cheesy

Yea! That's his name.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Simeone said it; that the higher-ups were hell bent on giving La Liga to RM. They couldn't handle the fact that in the last 9 seasons this will be RMs 2nd.

Glaring red card for Navas but somehow the ref totally waives it off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Football is done though.

Midfielders and Central Defenders now rated by goals scored.

Zidane also ruining the beautiful game.

Pacey wingers whipping crosses for the target man lipsrsealed

You have Modric,Kroos,Isco,James and the only tactics you come up with is cross and nod. undecided

Man plays too much FIFA. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Igboid: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2017
After that day light robbery of PSG, how can Barca fans keep straight face while accusing referee of helping anyone else.
This must be one of the wonders of this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Debroslink:

You are the unintelligent one for saying Barca won the league and Super Copa before Enrique came. If I call you Shekipite, I think I'm right.

Enrique turned an almost trophyless Barca to TREBLE winners in his 1st season. Recently masterminded the greatest comeback in European football knockout match in history.

Conte met a league at the mercy of Juventus. Mourinho left inter for Madrid, and there was no real competition in Italy. He managed the best club in Italy. A club that won 2 serie titles before calciopoli.

Juventus is greater than Chelsea and on par with Barcelona. Conte was winning league titles, and getting knocked out of group stage in UCL.

Conte = Wenger (1996)...... Local Champions

This is the reason we laugh at you up barka fans. Previous season before conte took up juve job and won serie a , the team finished 7th in the league. Now tell me if the emboldened did not expose you as a foolish person? What conte did at serie a, is what he's about doing in epl.. Taking a team that performed woefully previous year, to the summit of the league table. May be conte met an epl at the mercy of chelsea too, since pellegrini left. Tell me where barca finished before enrique took up the job? Use your brain next time, you are up against a gladiator. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Igboid:
After that day light robbery of PSG, how can Barca fans keep straight face while accusing referee of helping anyone else.
This must be one of the wonders of this world.

Most Barca fans are ruthless cutthroat conniving bastards without a sense of irony. A typical Barca fan could have encyclopeadic knowledge of a subject matter but will still carry expo into the exam hall.

You can't blame them, it is the club they follow that lends support to this psychopathic behaviour. MSN are 3 of the top 4 forwards in World Football today, and despite being so much more better than 99% of their opposition, they are very quick to hit the floor in pretend agony if their opponents so much as breathe upon them. Sergio Busquets has elevated Diving to an Art Form, and can hit the deck faster than a Girl's panties in Tuface's bedroom.

Some Barca fans may appear congenial and friendly - even responsible, but don't fall for it. All Barca fans have the souls of pickpockets.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Most Barca fans are ruthless cutthroat conniving bastards without a sense of irony. A typical Barca fan could have encyclopeadic knowledge of a subject matter but will still carry expo into the exam hall.

You can't blame them, it is the club they follow that lends support to this psychopathic behaviour. MSN are 3 of the top 4 forwards in World Football today, and despite being so much more better than 99% of their opposition, they are very quick to hit the floor in pretend agony if their opponents so much as breathe upon them. Sergio Busquets has elevated Diving to an Art Form, and can hit the deck faster than a Girl's panties in Tuface's bedroom.

Some Barca fans may appear congenial and friendly - even responsible, but don't fall for it. All Barca fans have the souls of pickpockets.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2017
I'm calm. grin

+Celta Vigo away.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2017
In case anyone is wondering.

I got banned by anti spambot because I posted a link of a petition,asking you all to sign for Arda Turan to get deported from Spain.

Starting an agenda soon on that guy.

Good Night.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Who scored the second goal?

Cahill scored from open play, Hidden scored the second through a penalty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Cahill scored from open play, Hidden scored the second through a penalty

Is penalty not a legit goal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2017
airmark:

This is the reason we laugh at you up barka fans. Previous season before conte took up juve job and won serie a , the team finished 7th in the league. Now tell me if the emboldened did not expose you as a foolish person? What conte did at serie a, is what he's about doing in epl.. Taking a team that performed woefully previous year, to the summit of the league table. May be conte met an epl at the mercy of chelsea too, since pellegrini left. Tell me where barca finished before enrique took up the job? Use your brain next time, you are up against a gladiator. cool

Tell me the real contenders for Serie A after Calciopoli? Only Inter benefitted from Mancini and Mourinho. When Mou left, the league was Juventus all through.

If Allegri wins the league this season (which he will win), he will surpass ALL Conte's trophies @ Juventus.

Now Allegri took that same Juventus to UCL final while Conte could not even pass the group stage with same set of players.

Until Conte clicks in UCL, he's not better than Arsene Wenger.

Local Coach

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.