Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,131 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502839 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtaker:
undecided L
Sampaoli is doing better than your coach though. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Yeap...I would go out on a limb to say so.

Most of their players though...Their Number 9 hasn't played in crucial games as yesterday's and massively fumbled.

Only people who were unfazed by pressure yesterday were Vitolo and Nasri.

Who among Leicester players has UCL experience?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Who among Leicester players has UCL experience?
How the fück should I know.

You can't compare Leicester's situation with Sevilla's..They literally won the premier league title..That underdog tag motivates them.

You are gonna want to reply with Sevilla won the Europa league..LOL..Do not. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No be any Laliga team again, now na the remaining big 3.
Barca and Madrid (successful UCL teams in the competition history, 2 of the best in the world) plus Atletico that have been making finals in recent years.

You try well well, una no get any shame.

The Impressive Sampaoli and Sevilla they sent packing nko, won't you give them props? This is their first time in Europe o, Quarter finals.
Na your time to run ya mouth. Use am well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

How the fück should I know.

You can't compare Leicester's situation with Sevilla's..They literally won the premier league title..That underdog tag motivates them.

You are gonna want to reply with Sevilla won the Europa league..LOL..Do not. grin

Let me help you, NONE OF THEM IS EXPERIENCED, Some Sevilla players are more experienced than them.
Current situation is what you look at in this game.
Debroslink sworn with his life that Leicester cannot beat Sevilla, he has been missing since yesterday. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Na your time to run ya mouth. Use am well.

This one no be run mouth matter, na so one of una talk say Hazard won't run shiit next season like he is a seer, same thing Debroslink did, now e has been viewing without saying anything.

Leicester sent one of the current best Laliga teams home.

EPL >>>>>>>>>>> Laliga
Raumdeuter 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Yeap...I would go out on a limb to say so.

Most of their players though...Their Number 9 hasn't played in crucial games as yesterday's and massively fumbled.

Only people who were unfazed by pressure yesterday were Vitolo and Nasri.
Classic example of Radarada, Jatijati, rederede ......It's means you somehow managed 5 sentences with zero meaning

U sure you typed this nonsense and?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
bigkesh:

Classic example of Radarada, Jatijati, rederede ......It's means you somehow managed 5 sentences with zero meaning

U sure you typed this nonsense and?
Dispute any of the things I said..then I also answer to you.

That's how arguments work. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Italin: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jorge Sampaoli to Barcelona? Forget it! Why losing to Leicester in the Champions League exit was killer blow to Sevilla boss' bid for Nou Camp job

In among the ruins of Sevilla's Champions League dream there was some important collateral damage for coach Jorge Sampaoli - he will not get the Barcelona job now.

Not because he lost out to Craig Shakespeare. Such big decisions don't turn on just 90 minutes of football. But because Sevilla's exit was the last in a series of events – many of them extraordinary – that have taken place over the last month.

When Barca were spanked 4-0 in Paris on Valentine's Day the clamour for Sevilla's Mr Motivator to get the job was at fever pitch.

When Luis Enrique confirmed he was off at the end of the season, Sampaoli was on top of the world at his club, and joined the shortlist of favourites. It was the end of an era at Barcelona after all, and they clearly needed something new and revitalizing.

Sampaoli had the backing of the great and the good.

But despite the backing he needed certain stars to align for him and they have not. He needed to keep the Sevilla wagon rolling. He needed Barcelona to keep faltering – leaving their board with no alternative but to promise a big change at the end of the season.

Instead, they recovered against PSG. The club's sporting director Robert Fernandez always favoured hiring Athletic Bilbao's Ernesto Valverde. He was told not to sign any new deals at San Mames in the summer, in case he was called upon.

Valverde's record does not jump off of his managerial CV in the way that Sampaoli's does, neither does he have the big personality. But Barcelona now no longer believe their team needs major surgery so a conservative replacement fits just fine.

Such was the nature of the turnaround against PSG Luis Enrique's No 2 Carlos Unzue has now emerged as the only alternative to Valverde.

If Barcelona were to finish the season with either the league or the Champions League then he could yet win the race. But it will not be Sampaoli.

Had he taken Sevilla on in the Champions League his supporters would have had the ammunition to keep campaigning for him but Tuesday night's event put paid to that.

Despite the defeat he had not let himself down. He came, he saw, he charged about his technical area, and he was sent-off for protesting, as he failed to save his side.

But he was hardly to blame. You can't miss two penalties over 180 minutes and play the crucial last 20 minutes with ten men and expect to go through. His team's exit could not be pinned on him the way the blame for Paris Saint Germain's capitulation was left at Unai Emery's door.

But the end result had been just same. There will be no more big European nights for the 57-year-old Chilean coach this season – remarkably the man he was well positioned to replace a month ago, Luis Enrique stayed in as Sampaoli departed.

bykebyke Bike Man what's Your take? Do you still fancy him?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Dispute any of the things I said..then I also answer to you.

That's how arguments work. grin
Arguments work on logic, not on rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let me help you, NONE OF THEM IS EXPERIENCED, Some Sevilla players are more experienced than them.
Current situation is what you look at in this game.
Debroslink sworn with his life that Leicester cannot beat Sevilla, he has been missing since yesterday. smiley smiley smiley
Number of inexperienced ones were greater than the number of experienced ones. tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
bigkesh:

Arguments works on logic, not on rubbish
LOL...Try again. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Italin:
Jorge Sampaoli to Barcelona? Forget it! Why losing to Leicester in the Champions League exit was killer blow to Sevilla boss' bid for Nou Camp job

In among the ruins of Sevilla's Champions League dream there was some important collateral damage for coach Jorge Sampaoli - he will not get the Barcelona job now.

Not because he lost out to Craig Shakespeare. Such big decisions don't turn on just 90 minutes of football. But because Sevilla's exit was the last in a series of events – many of them extraordinary – that have taken place over the last month.

When Barca were spanked 4-0 in Paris on Valentine's Day the clamour for Sevilla's Mr Motivator to get the job was at fever pitch.

When Luis Enrique confirmed he was off at the end of the season, Sampaoli was on top of the world at his club, and joined the shortlist of favourites. It was the end of an era at Barcelona after all, and they clearly needed something new and revitalizing.

Sampaoli had the backing of the great and the good.

But despite the backing he needed certain stars to align for him and they have not. He needed to keep the Sevilla wagon rolling. He needed Barcelona to keep faltering – leaving their board with no alternative but to promise a big change at the end of the season.

Instead, they recovered against PSG. The club's sporting director Robert Fernandez always favoured hiring Athletic Bilbao's Ernesto Valverde. He was told not to sign any new deals at San Mames in the summer, in case he was called upon.

Valverde's record does not jump off of his managerial CV in the way that Sampaoli's does, neither does he have the big personality. But Barcelona now no longer believe their team needs major surgery so a conservative replacement fits just fine.

Such was the nature of the turnaround against PSG Luis Enrique's No 2 Carlos Unzue has now emerged as the only alternative to Valverde.

If Barcelona were to finish the season with either the league or the Champions League then he could yet win the race. But it will not be Sampaoli.

Had he taken Sevilla on in the Champions League his supporters would have had the ammunition to keep campaigning for him but Tuesday night's event put paid to that.

Despite the defeat he had not let himself down. He came, he saw, he charged about his technical area, and he was sent-off for protesting, as he failed to save his side.

But he was hardly to blame. You can't miss two penalties over 180 minutes and play the crucial last 20 minutes with ten men and expect to go through. His team's exit could not be pinned on him the way the blame for Paris Saint Germain's capitulation was left at Unai Emery's door.

But the end result had been just same. There will be no more big European nights for the 57-year-old Chilean coach this season – remarkably the man he was well positioned to replace a month ago, Luis Enrique stayed in as Sampaoli departed.

bykebyke Bike Man what's Your take? Do you still fancy him?
Dailymail... grin grin

LOL. grin

Would rather read complete sports than the dailycünts...And yes I still fancy him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Number of inexperienced ones were greater than the number of experienced ones. tongue tongue

Prove it and stop saying nonsense cos data us cheap. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Okay..

Out of last year's Sevilla's Europa winning XI.

Only 4 played in yesterday's match(Vitolo,Escudero,Nzonzi and Rami),with the likes of Ever Banega,Gaimeiro etc sold.

11 players on the pitch.

11-4=7

7>3.

Sampaoli literally got 10-15 new players last summer and has achieved this much with them,Luis Enrique got only 6 and almost sunk Barcelona into the deep parts of Mediocrity.

This is why I highly right Sampaoli.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Sampaoli is doing better than your coach though. undecided
but still beneath my coach. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtaker:
but still beneath my coach. cheesy
Okay akh. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seriously am not a die hard sampaoli fan but I just love that man..If not for any other thing but His ability to motivate and use players at his Disposal....My problem with Enrique started when he sold Gilmado and Batra..Had it been Both penalties where converted..We won't still be arguing here..Hard It been barca where knocked out?..Who will talk about Unzue?...Sampaoli doesn't have MSN at his disposal... He has done his work to bring out a formation that enables dem create chances..Will he still teach them how to score?....Ya all should cut him some slack....He's doing a great job at Seville and mind u he signed 7 new players at the beginning of season... .Barcelona Doesn't need big name as coach.. They need someone to keep the team spirit moving.. Unzue might be the best candidate but for me I stick with Sampoali..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meta4element:
Seriously am not a die hard sampaoli fan but I just love that man..If not for any other thing but His ability to motivate and use players at his Disposal....My problem with Enrique started when he sold Gilmado and Batra..Had it been Both penalties where converted..We won't still be arguing here..Hard It been barca where knocked out?..Who will talk about Unzue?...Sampaoli doesn't have MSN at his disposal... He has done his work to bring out a formation that enables dem create chances..Will he still teach them how to score?....Ya all should cut him some slack....He's doing a great job at Seville and mind u he signed 7 new players at the beginning of season... .Barcelona Doesn't need big name as coach.. They need someone to keep the team spirit moving.. Unzue might be the best candidate but for me I stick with Sampoali..
More than 7.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na una first rush go put application..Now He looses a match castigation don start...Seriously Chelsea fans una get beta problem I swear.. U people will always find a way to twist things at ur favour... Neymar inspires a comeback?... PSG are cunts... Hazard dribbles coquelin?... Danm it!!...He is greatest of all time..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This one no be run mouth matter, na so one of una talk say Hazard won't run shiit next season like he is a seer, same thing Debroslink did, now e has been viewing without saying anything.

EPL >>>>>>>>>>> Laliga
Raumdeuter 2017
You that said Hazard will show Neymar who's boss next season, are you a seer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Okay akh. grin
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meta4element:

Na una first rush go put application..Now He looses a match castigation don start...Seriously Chelsea fans una get beta problem I swear.. U people will always find a way to twist things at ur favour... Neymar inspires a comeback?... PSG are cunts... Hazard dribbles coquelin?... Danm it!!...He is greatest of all time..
it's the same with Barcelona fans also. The thing is people will always find a way to support anything they like and cast aside or bring down anything they don't .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Meta4element:

What is this one saying sef, I am confused really.

***modified****

I don understand you small, you obviously weren't here that night psg got knocked out make u see as I dey ejaculate on top Neymar's heroics, as I dey hail am, dey praise am.

I am not a Hypocrite like you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Okay..

Out of last year's Sevilla's Europa winning XI.

Only 4 played in yesterday's match(Vitolo,Escudero,Nzonzi and Rami),with the likes of Ever Banega,Gaimeiro etc sold.

11 players on the pitch.

11-4=7

7>3.

Sampaoli literally got 10-15 new players last summer and has achieved this much with them,Luis Enrique got only 6 and almost sunk Barcelona into the deep parts of Mediocrity.

This is why I highly right Sampaoli.

This isn't only about Sampaoli, its about the Impressive Sevilla, 3rd best team in Laliga presently.

Leicester have been worse this season, their Manager got sacked.
They lost Kante too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
mcdreeezy:
You that said Hazard will show Neymar who's boss next season, are you a seer?

I know his quality and what he can bring to the table on his day,he is yearning desperately for the UCL, we have a very good squad that might even get better in the summer.

When you put some factors into consideration, you would expect Hazard and the team to do well next season, Ivanovic is gone, Mikel is gone, Oscar, Ramires are all gone, Terry is gone too, Pedro seems rejuvenated. All these are obvious to all and sundry. We have a working formation, a good coach, make Costa just improve and stop sqandering chances.

I am just being optimistic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

EPL >>>>>>>>>>> Laliga
Raumdeuter 2017
It's midweek, and Man must make his kola as usual. I've not logged in to Nairaland since morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debroslink:

It's midweek, and Man must make his kola as usual. I've not logged in to Nairaland since morning.

Yimu, u wey enter 7am ds one, I catch u red-handed ni o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Here is the deal, did any Epl fan made mouth like this guy below??

Sevilla kon lose, instead make una take una L and wash it down with jik, una still dey make noise.

That's a last season's comment when Sevilla won the Europa.
You and most especially Airmark are fond of quoting my last season's comments. Why?

OK Sevilla lost, kini big deal? 3 out of 8 teams left are from Spain. When was the last time EPL was proud of this feat?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
MY PEOPLE THREE REASON WHY BARCELONA WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DIS SEASON 1 BOOST OF CONFIDENCE AFTER PSG GAME
It was a magical night at the Camp Nou last Wednesday. Trailing 4-0 to PSG, the Catalans showed the right intent and attitude from the start and within a matter of minutes from kick-off, they pulled one back. Their resurgence continued and when the scoreline was at 3-0, just after half-time, the odds were slashed in favour of Barca going through to the next round.

However, a goal from Edinson Cavani seemed to have dashed the hopes of the home fans. But an exciting end to the match, that saw Barcelona score twice in the last four minutes of injury time, meant PSG were ousted from the tournament.

While there were a few controversial refereeing decisions, the fact that Barcelona kept their spirits alive and kept the fight on tells a great deal about the belief in the team. And when days like this happen, it lifts a team to a new level and the PSG game could do the same to Barcelona, giving them a much-needed push to go all the way.

THE LEO FACTOR
The talismanic Argentine had a quiet day against PSG last week despite managing to score from a penalty, but it is impossible to keep the little magician quiet for long. Messi has been absolutely brilliant for the Catalans and has, on plenty of occasions this season, been the difference-maker, scoring some vital winners and equalisers.

It is not for nothing that Messi is rated as the best footballer in the world. The 29-year old is the leading scorer in the European football’s premiere event this season with 11 goals and his hunger and desire for success is so immense that he can, if need be, carry Barcelona all by himself to European glory by the end of the season.

LET NOT FORGET NEYMAR
The true catalyst for Barcelona against PSG last week, the Brazilian put in one of his best displays in Barcelona colours. Neymar was truly sensational on the night, scoring two important goals and the all important assist for the sixth goal that clinched the tie in their favour.

It hasn’t been the best of the seasons for the Brazilian international, with the displays like the one against PSG coming few and far in between. However, if he manages to reproduce such performances on a consistent basis for Barcelona, there will not be many who will be able to deal with his flair. And last week, he proved that he can step up when needed and lead Barcelona to Champions League triumph MY PEOPLE WETIN UNA THINK NW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yimu, u wey enter 7am ds one, I catch u red-handed ni o

That's the frustration of the Lagos traffic. You should know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m), WhoDeyHause, udatso and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.