Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4501882 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This your desperation to have us believe Hazard is shiit and your obsession about the guy, I don't even understand anymore, why is it causing you so much Headache? a day won't end without you mentioning Hazard, is there something else to this than meet the eyes?? Honest question now.

Hazard is garbage on the level of Snodgrass
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard is garbage on the level of Snodgrass

Same garbage you want in your team desperately.

Are you sure you know the meaning of garbage?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2017
bykebyke:

Stegen is better than Courtois.

Fabregas went from Barca's bench to Chelsea's bench,I don't see how he is gonna make it back to Barca's bench.

Kante will get exposed in Spain because he is poor at holding the ball.

Umtiti shïts on Luiz..not to talk of Pique sef...so no space. except if Luiz would be fighting with Mathieu on who is gonna make Bench day squad.

Azpilicueta..okay I will give you that one.

Hazard..LOL grin...we already have the superior player in Neymar.

Oya...Off You Go.

You should be crucified upside down and dipped into a boiled oil for the rubbish you posted

Fabregas is superior to wastemen like Rakitic and Suarez in your midfield ,he was benched by Xavi not fools like Rakitic

No need to even argue about Stergen and Courtois.... ..Only the morons at camp nou think Ter is better, even his mother knows it is Courtois

Kante can't hold the ball? The only ball he can't hold are your balls cause they are firmly in Messi's ass

Umtiti >Liuz?? At this point I knew Dementia has set in

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Na WA ohh! So Chelsea has so much quality players that only 2 Barcelona players can walk straight into their 1st 11 grin

Hensben or Hensbrain is this true? I thought you have been saying that Neymar is surrounded by more quality players than Hazard? I'm not understanding again ohh!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2017
bigkesh:

[s]You should be crucified upside down and dipped into a boiled oil for the rubbish you posted[/s]
Irrelevant.

Fabregas is superior to wastemen like Rakitic and Suarez in your midfield ,he was benched by Xavi not fools like Rakitic.
LOL..Fabregas left and Rakitic came in...And in Fabregas' final season at Barcelona he couldn't displace an ageing Xavi and Luis Enrique did right by binning him for a superior player in Rakitic.

No need to even argue about Stergen and Courtois.... ..Only the morons at camp nou think Ter is better, even his mother knows it is Courtois
People who watch them both know Stegen is superior.

Kante can't hold the ball? The only ball he can't hold are your balls cause they are firmly in Messi's ass
Not hold the ball per se...more like Not good on it.

And..Stop acting like there is no flaw to Kante's game...Even Conte has admitted that he has a lot to improve in that aspect.

Only idiots praise Kante just because he runs all game.

Some things Kante gets praised for,some players wouldn't get themselves in those situations because they would be smarter in the 1st place.

You know why Kante stopped playing during Euros? Once they started playing teams that they were better than,he couldn't contribute.

If your team is set up to absorb pressure and hit teams on the counter, Kante is your guy. If you want to hold ball... good luck with him.

Deschamps saw how limited Kante was and rightfully benched him.

You have a player whose strength is only relevant when you are defending.When you're in possession he can't contribute.Why start him?

Umtiti has better positioning,better aerial ability.

And also breaks the lines better too.

The only thing Umtiti doesn't have is a picture of him crying after chopping 7-1. grin

17 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2017
so bykebyke na cudi fan,
i don suspect since you first quote that surfing lyrics.
never stop moaning.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

As at today Thiago is better than Hidden Hazard. Hazard is on the level of Bolasie Snodgrass and Ross Barkley

You should be jailed for that statement angry

And just so you know if hazard were in barca he'd make a bigger impact than your precious neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

And just so you know if hazard were in barca he'd make a bigger impact than your precious neymar

yea,like he did in belgium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK, should we fry beans because of this?
Maybe frying rice would suffice. Mtcheew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2017
homesteady:
Na WA ohh! So Chelsea has so much quality players that only 2 Barcelona players can walk straight into their 1st 11 grin

Hensben or Hensbrain is this true? I thought you have been saying that Neymar is surrounded by more quality players than Hazard? I'm not understanding again ohh!
Chelseafan1 come and explain this oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Sharap! Why can't he make such impact in Chelsea? Afterall your fellaz have concluded its only 2 Barça players that can walk right into Chelsea's 11, hence the other 9 are lesser than Chelsea's. If this is the case as it were, what is the meaning of this nonsensical statement that if Hazard were to be in Barça... ?

For starters... Hazard should start making infact in Belgium, then we can talk about other areas. And please, I'm tired of getting the lame excuse of 'Neymar has better teammates'. Belgium team is fully stocked, so i see no excuse this time around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Chelseafan1 come and explain this oooo

I'm OK with Courtois
Azpi over Roberto/Vidal
Pique over Luiz.
Umtiti over Cahill
Digne/Alba over Alonso too
Kante over Busquets for me
Iniesta over Matic/Fabregas
Messi over Willian..
I prefer Hazard to Rakitic
Neymar over Pedro.
Suarez over Costa anytime, anyday.

<<<<<<<<<<<Courtois>>>>>>>>

Azpi>>>>Pique>>>>Umtiti>>>>Alba/Digne

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kante<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<Hazard>>>>>>Iniesta/Fabregas>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>MSN>>>>>>>>>>>

Only Courtois, Hazard, Azpi and Kante can walk into your team, I think Fabregas can also replace Iniesta since he is aging, pay no attention to anyone who says otherwise, Courtois sef is just an Option. I biliv he and Stergen are of same quality...Two very beautiful goal keepers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Sharap! Why can't he make such impact in Chelsea? Afterall your fellaz have concluded its only 2 Barça players that can walk right into Chelsea's 11, hence the other 9 are lesser than Chelsea's. If this is the case as it were, what is the meaning of this nonsensical statement that if Hazard were to be in Barça... ?

For starters... Hazard should start making infact in Belgium, then we can talk about other areas. And please, I'm tired of getting the lame excuse of 'Neymar has better teammates'. Belgium team is fully stocked, so i see no excuse this time around.

Same way Argentina is fully stocked but we know what excuse you guys still create for Messi cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Pique over Luiz.
Umtiti over Cahill
Digne/Alba over Alonso too
Kante over Busquets for me
Iniesta over Matic/Fabregas
Messi over Willian..
I prefer Hazard to Rakitic
Neymar over Pedro.
Suarez over Costa anytime, anyday.

<<<<<<<<<<<Courtois>>>>>>>>

Azpi>>>>luiz>>>>Umtiti>>>>Alba/Digne

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kante<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<Hazard>>>>>>Iniesta/Fabregas>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>MSN>>>>>>>>>>>

There!!..luiz over pique any time any day any century.
The rest is okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

There!!..luiz over pique any time any day any century.
The rest is okay

Nah!! Pique is better, that guy is the heart of Barca's defense.
Luiz still dey make some mumu errors. Not that Luiz is not good too, but Luiz isn't better than Pique abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Same way Argentina is fully stocked but we know what excuse you guys still create for Messi cheesy

When you know you've lost, you just look for the cheapest way out in bailing yourself.

The argument is always about Neymar and Hazard. Factoring Messi into it would mean you wanna change the discourse to Messi vs Hazard. So, it doesn't concern me how it is with Messi's NT as we ain't talking about him.

Neyboi is your king, bow to your king!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
dmcdad:

When you know you've lost, you just look for the cheapest way out in bailing yourself.

The argument is always about Neymar and Hazard. Factoring Messi into it would mean you wanna change the discourse to Messi vs Hazard. So, it doesn't concern me how it is with Messi's NT as we ain't talking about him.

Neyboi is your king, bow to your king!

It is simple, you said Hazard has a rich NT he plays with but still flops, some pple would be quick to remind us that Bale is better at the Euros cos his team knocked Belgium out in the quarters forgetting the fact that, Belgium lost 2 or 3 key defenders and had to settle for inexperienced youths that ruined it for them. Lukaku and Debryne didn't turn up too just like Aguero and Di Maria wouldn't turn up for Messi.

I am not making excuse, only trying to remind you that Great players on paper doesn't mean anything (u even posted this yesterday, didn't you?) since y'all agree it is affecting Messi, why shouldn't you agree it is affecting Hazard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Di Maria carries Argentina.

LOL. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2017
bigkesh:

You should be crucified upside down and dipped into a boiled oil for the rubbish you posted

Fabregas is superior to wastemen like Rakitic and Suarez in your midfield ,he was benched by Xavi not fools like Rakitic

Blood of barcaloniaaaa shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It is simple, you said Hazard has a rich NT he plays with but still flops, some pple would be quick to remind us that Bale is better at the Euros cos his team knocked Belgium out in the quarters forgetting the fact that, Belgium lost 2 or 3 key defenders and had to settle for inexperienced youths that ruined it for them. Lukaku and Debryne didn't turn up too just like Aguero and Di Maria wouldn't turn up for Messi.

I am not making excuse, only trying to remind you that Great players on paper doesn't mean anything (u even posted this yesterday, didn't you?) since y'all agree it is affecting Messi, why shouldn't you agree it is affecting Hazard?
Now let me make this easy for you... It's good you agree to my school of thought, but I gotta correct or redirect you appropriately.

You lot always make excuses for Hazard playing in a more inferior club, hence his supposed less performance compared to Neymar. So, I decided to use another criteria, wherein we all will agree Hazard has better players, hence the inclusion of NT. So, if Neymar performs better than Hazard in club football, then it would only be logical to have Hazard perform better than Neymar in NT where he boasts of better players, just the way Neymar can boast of better players in club football. Are we in sync?

So, if Hazard still fail to perform at or above Neymar's level in NT where he possesses better teammates, then it shows Neymar doesn't perform better at Barça sorely because of his teammates. It would mean he performs better because he is actually better than Hazard. Right? Because, for club Neymar has better teammates, but in NT Hazard has better, yet Neymar performs better in both settings. Safe to say he is better without making excuses for Hazard.

Now, this was the reason bringing Messi (for Argentina) into the discourse is senseless. Can you see that? That was why I stated it categorically clear that if you want the comparison to be between Messi and Hazard, do say so, so we would carry that out accordingly.

Anyway, I hope I have been able to clear the air as regards the mixup. Now we could say authoritatively and affirmatively that Neymar is better than Hazard without mincing words and without making up excuses for Hazard since we have been able to prove beyond every shadow of doubt that Neymar performs better regardless of the team or setup.

Capiché?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Now let me make this easy for you... It's good you agree to my school of thought, but I gotta correct or redirect you appropriately.

You lot always make excuses for Hazard playing in a more inferior club, hence his supposed less performance compared to Neymar. So, I decided to use another criteria, wherein we all will agree Hazard has better players, hence the inclusion of NT. So, if Neymar performs better than Hazard in club football, then it would only be logical to have Hazard perform better than Neymar in NT where he boasts of better players, just the way Neymar can boast of better players in club football. Are we in sync?

So, if Hazard still fail to perform at or above Neymar's level in NT where he possesses better teammates, then it shows Neymar doesn't perform better at Barça sorely because of his teammates. It would mean he performs better because he is actually better than Hazard. Right? Because, for club Neymar has better teammates, but in NT Hazard has better, yet Neymar performs better in both settings. Safe to say he is better without making excuses for Hazard.

Now, this was the reason bringing Messi (for Argentina) into the discourse is senseless. Can you see that? That was why I stated it categorically clear that if you want the comparison to be between Messi and Hazard, do say so, so we would carry that out accordingly.

Anyway, I hope I have been able to clear the air as regards the mixup. Now we could say authoritatively and affirmatively that Neymar is better than Hazard without mincing words and without making up excuses for Hazard since we have been able to prove beyond every shadow of doubt that Neymar performs better regardless of the team or setup.

Capiché?

Do you want me to take you back memory lane? I quoted your post where u said Hazard has good players in the NT than Neymar but still a flop, then I mentioned that, the same reason Messi flops in NT even when he plays alongside quality players is the same reason Hazard flops 4 the NT.

I only made reference to what is happening in Messi's case, am I comparing Hazard vs Neymar, not anymore.

I've told you to allow the both of them continue to grow as footballers, we would be here to judge them after 5 years at least.

Stop trying to make me see reasons why Neymar is better.

Brazil has quality players as much as Belgium, quality players that are regulars in their respective teams.

Silva
Godin
Marcelo
Luiz
Felipe
Willian
Coutinho
Gabriel Jesus is showing what he is capable of doing.
Gustavo
Paulinho.

Etc etc. They are not that bad as u are making us believe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Hazard> MSN.

For that fella that was saying no Chelsea players will make barca 1st eleven please let me give you a list of players that will cut through your first eleven like hot knife through butter.

Courtois
Fabregas
Kante
Luiz
Azpilicueta
Hazard.

Apart from maybe Suarez and messi, no barca player can make the Chelsea first team.
congratulations!!! You just won the award of the most stupid post of 2017. How do u feel?

This is why women are better off watching telenovelas

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Barcelona will be naming a Stadium after Johan Cruyff....And a statue of him will be kept outside the new Camp Nou.

Well deserved....Man made us relevant.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Do you want me to take you back memory lane? I quoted your post where u said Hazard has good players in the NT than Neymar but still a flop, then I mentioned that, the same reason Messi flops in NT even when he plays alongside quality players is the same reason Hazard flops 4 the NT.

I only made reference to what is happening in Messi's case, am I comparing Hazard vs Neymar, not anymore.

I've told you to allow the both of them continue to grow as footballers, we would be here to judge them after 5 years at least.

Stop trying to make me see reasons why Neymar is better.

Brazil has quality players as much as Belgium, quality players that are regulars in their respective teams.

Silva
Godin
Marcelo
Luiz
Felipe
Willian
Coutinho
Gabriel Jesus is showing what he is capable of doing.
Gustavo
Paulinho.

Etc etc. They are not that bad as u are making us believe.
There you go again!

Can't you argue for or against without using Messi as a shield? If your argument is, strong, if your game 8s tight you wouldn't factor Messi or any other person in this. That's what I'm making you realise. Didn't you partake in debates in school? Do you debate on issues like Doctors are better than Farmers, then in the course of your discussion you involve a teacher? I don't think that's reasonable, unless maybe if you didn't do debate and hence don't know what it entails. Moreover, Messi ain't a flop for Argentina. Heck! Messi has always been saving their árses for pete's sake! Check his goals, check his assists, infact, check the stat for when he plays and doesn't in the ongoing WC qualifiers and see how honestly silly your premise is. His teammates factor in when it comes to winning trophies because if course he wouldn't do it alone, but he gives his all and is always the best player for his team match-in-match-out. Same cannot be said of Hazard. So please, argue about Neymar vs Hazard and never factor anyone else in if you think you are intelligent and can hold reasonable conversations.

Meanwhile, why do we have to leave Neymar and Hazard till the next 5 years? Hazard is 26 already and you know the average peak age is usually around 27. So, you want us to compare them when Hazard starts using a staff to walk? cheesy

Anyways, I never implied Brazil are bad. They are in a rebuilding process you would agree. Now tell me, when was Coutinho called into the NT? When was Gabriel Jesus called into the NT? When was Willian called and how many matches has he played for them? When was Marquinhos called into the NT? And so many others too. Compare it to let's say the Argentine team or the German team or the Spanish team and see how they stack up as an entity compared to the rest.

Well, I know I have made my point. I don't ever wanna read excuses like Neymar has better teammates in Barça hence his better performance. We all know who is better, Ney!cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Egbon Nihilist, take it from me, you are evil.

You left your thread and packed all the 'Ls' we have been saving for the future and shoved it down a young man's throat.

So unfair grin

Dmcdad, that guy's name should be changed to 'lallana'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dark rebel don suffer ooo grin

This Nihilist na oloriburuku boy. To be honest, you just messed that young chap up. Chai....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Hazard> MSN.

For that fella that was saying no Chelsea players will make barca 1st eleven please let me give you a list of players that will cut through your first eleven like hot knife through butter.

Courtois
Fabregas
Kante
Luiz
Azpilicueta
Hazard.

Apart from maybe Suarez and messi, no barca player can make the Chelsea first team.

bykebyke:

Stegen is better than Courtois.

Fabregas went from Barca's bench to Chelsea's bench,I don't see how he is gonna make it back to Barca's bench.

Kante will get exposed in Spain because he is poor at holding the ball.

Umtiti shïts on Luiz..not to talk of Pique sef...so no space. except if Luiz would be fighting with Mathieu on who is gonna make Bench day squad.

Azpilicueta..okay I will give you that one.

Hazard..LOL grin...we already have the superior player in Neymar.

Oya...Off You Go.

grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
bykebyke:
Barcelona will be naming a Stadium after Johan Cruyff....And a statue of him will be kept outside the new Camp Nou.

Well deserved....Man made us relevant.
Wait o, Do you mean camp nou or any other stadium around catalonia?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
freaklesschild:
Wait o, Do you mean camp nou or any other stadium around catalonia?
It's a new stadium..for the B Team.

But the statue will be in front of Camp Nou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
I hate international breaks, see how everywhere just dry.!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
bykebyke:

It's a new stadium..for the B Team.
then

But the statue will be in fro.t of Camp Nou.
i just saw it myself ...that Gonna be great then , he invented how style of play so he deserve it much more, he is a true great ..but i wonder why most people only do dis kind of thing after you are dead ..especially here in naija., i think it is also like that in every part of the world. SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
That Coutinho guy is very stubborn, why can he listen to neymar and sign for barcelona , his he cool with going trophyless every season ...some player with weird decision making sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.