Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4556222 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Up Barka vs Chelshit!!!
Ain't u tired

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Do I look like a Man utd fan?
Yet, you would drink to stupor if he did sign. Mtcheew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, na me pray for am pass. First leg
Chelsea vs Barcelona
Make Messi and Iniesta miss both legs grin
That is the true Neymar vs Hazard
Kante and Courtois missing both legs. Now, that's Neymar vs Hazard.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
DarkRebel, if for all the vocabularies u speak, this is how u look like? Then u av a big problem.
Quit Nairaland and go and get help. U need it seriously

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Kante and Courtois missing both legs. Now, that's Neymar vs Hazard.tongue

See this guy o, you still have Stergen and Busquets na.

Abi u don dey fear say Neymar no fit be star man without the help of Messi and Iniesta cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Yet, you would drink to stupor if he did sign. Mtcheew.

You know why we Hazard fans will be very happy na. Let him come and be the star man in Man utd and win them UCL and league like pure water.

Let him comman be making Ballon d'or in Man utd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:
DarkRebel, if for all the vocabularies u speak, this is how u look like? Then u av a big problem.

I refuse to believe that's him.

Person no fit dey speak all those big big vocab make e be like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I refuse to believe that's him.

Person no fit dey speak all those big big vocab make e be like this.

grin grin grin grin grin
No add pepper to his wounds. I know them, behave like an aggressive bull dog online but lives like a little pvssy cat wey cold the catch in reality
I believe it's him. Nihilist is one modafvcking cvnt, he has a way of disgracing u if u get involved with him.
Why do u think blackrebel hasn't spew any megedefegede since?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:

grin grin grin grin grin
No add pepper to his wounds. I know them, behave like an aggressive bull dog online but lives like a little pvssy cat wey cold the catch in reality
I believe it's him. Nihilist is one modafvcking cvnt, he has a way of disgracing u if u get involved with him.
Why do u think blackrebel hasn't spew any megedefegede since?

angry cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You know why we Hazard fans will be very happy na. Let him come and be the star man in Man utd and win them UCL and league like pure water.

Let him comman be making Ballon d'or in Man utd
Ororo did it bro.
watch has dablord go do am too.
dmcad,talk to your people for Barcelona to free Neymar for us.
this parity wey we dey enjoy for EPL don tire this Cfc guys ?
you want us to go back to the years when Utd dey carry league back to back to back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abi u don dey fear say Neymar no fit be star man without the help of Messi and Iniesta cheesy cheesy
It seems you are forgetting you have Costa and Pedro.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Messi and Iniesta dey Brazil abi? Shior!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Ororo did it bro.
watch has dablord go do am too.
dmcad,talk to your people for Barcelona to free Neymar for us.
this parity wey we dey enjoy for EPL don tire this Cfc guys ?
you want us to go back to the years when Utd dey carry league back to back to back.
Bro why na? Oya make una bring €400m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
Stop this Nonsense talk now..That Brazil squad was the full list of players called up for thief qualifiers against Uruguay...Belgium has far better players than Brazil..If you are talking about better team then that's a different ball game
so company, hazard and de bruyne were call up for Belgium right? Clap for yourSENSE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

Man U CR7 played with were good but not as good as real Madrid... Especially the midfield... Man U's midfield was basically carrick, Fletcher and an aged scholes. In Madrid he has played with Alonso, ozil, kaka, di maria, modric, kroos... The Madrid team right now is better than any other team in the world player wise.
With the supposed array of good teams in premier league, they still mess up in the European competitions.. How on earth do you claim you have quality and you can't prove on the biggest stage...
bros Man U of then were very formidable against other team then so why are you comparing Man U squad of then to Real Madrid squad of now? Any sense there?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

This Madrid is better than the Man Utd CR7 played with

You have Bale the EPL best player, you have Modric, You have Kroos, You have Ramos, Marcelo, all these players are top 3 in their position worldwide

Barca Madrid Atletico are superior to every EPL team and the results in Europe lately have shown that.

Dortmund are superior to every team from EPL and results from recent CL seasons have shown that
Man u of then were very formidable against other team then, including Real Madrid so why are you comparing Man U of then Real Madrid of now? Any sense there?

Dortmund? Superior to all epl team? lol stop being reckless with words. It is childish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Messi and Iniesta dey Brazil abi? Shior!

Smh.....why did u now want Courtois and Kante out wen u have Busquets and Stergen

Just say d truth, u don dey fear say Neymar go dey toothless against Chelsea without Messi and Iniesta, that is why u shud respect Hazard that is still trying without Messi/Iniesta tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

It seems you are forgetting you have Costa and Pedro.cheesy

Suarez and Arda Turan/Rafinha say hi. tongue

Oya name anoda player, make I mention person wey better pass am for Barça.
We are getting somewhere, ain't we?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:

Now, same player should win ballon d'or for few weeks' brilliance. airmark u dey vez o , where u take dig all dis one out grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ip7sut0qXYI/UebErI_B7AI/AAAAAAAAN2o/7ti4omzhKnQ/s1600/george-of-the-jungle.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
bros Man U of then were very formidable against other team then so why are you comparing Man U squad of then to Real Madrid squad of now? Any sense there?
You don't see the sense there?? Well, lemme show you.
If Madrid are a better team than man U were, then it's totally logical that Ronaldo will score more goals. Add to that the fact that Ronaldo is more of a goal poacher than he was at man u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
Man u of then were very formidable against other team then, including Real Madrid so why are you comparing Man U of then Real Madrid of now? Any sense there?

Dortmund? Superior to all epl team? lol stop being reckless with words. It is childish
Please can you explain with facts why Dortmund is not better than ask EPL teams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

You don't see the sense there?? Well, lemme show you.
If Madrid are a better team than man U were, then it's totally logical that Ronaldo will score more goals. Add to that the fact that Ronaldo is more of a goal poacher than he was at man u
You ended up saying nothing. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:

Yes Madrid of now is a better team than Man Utd of 2008. They have better players than that Man utd

Dortmund is superiior to all EPL teams in the last 4 yrs, Dortmund have played a CL final, And 2 CL quarters tell me any EPL team in the same time frame tht can match that

Below is UEFA top 10 club, Tell me which EPL club is above Dortmund

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
You ended up saying nothing. Smh
No... You understood nothing. Or you're being deliberately obtuse because you've been defeated with facts. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes Madrid of now is a better team than Man Utd of 2008. They have better players than that Man utd

Dortmund is superiior to all EPL teams in the last 4 yrs, Dortmund have played a CL final, And 2 CL quarters tell me any EPL team in the same time frame tht can match that

was Man U of then competing with Real Madrid of now? Why the comparison huh. Why are you trying so hard to shove your 'reckless post' on our throat huh. Are you aware cr7 will be in Man U of then since he hasn't sign then for real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

No... You understood nothing. Or you're being deliberately obtuse because you've been defeated with facts. grin
No fact there. My question was Man U of then competing with Real Madrid of now huh why saying Real Madrid of now is stronger when cr7 will be in Man U of then since he hasn't sign for Real Madrid then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Suarez and Arda Turan/Rafinha say hi. tongue

Oya name anoda player, make I mention person wey better pass am for Barça.
We are getting somewhere, ain't we?
Lord Moses says hi... Oya tell me who better pass am for Barça for that him wing wey you never mention before.cheesytongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
was Man U of then competing with Real Madrid of now? Why the comparison huh. Why are you trying so hard to shove your 'reckless post' on our throat huh.

They dont have to compete to compare them

When they say this Team A is the best of all time, Was that team competing with teams of all time?

If they say Messi, Zidane Maradona are compared and called GOAT, Did they compete directly against each other?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
No fact there. My question was Man U of then competing with Real Madrid of now huh why saying Real Madrid of now is stronger when cr7 will be in Man U of then since he hasn't sign for Real Madrid then.
Lemme spell it out for you...
"Man U of then" is not as good as "Madrid of now". Hence Ronaldo will score more goals in Madrid of now,..
Gerrit??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

They dont have to compete to compare them

When they say this Team A is the best of all time, Was that team competing with teams of all time?
My point is compare Man U of then to Real Madrid of then and not now. That Man U team were spirited, fearless and deadly on goals, they were winning team 4,3,7.. both in ucl and epl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

So bayern munich is superior to barcelona and Real madrid is superior to bayern munich and barca?

cc up barka fans grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.