Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4570982 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
My point is compare Man U of then to Real Madrid of then and not now. That Man U team were spirited, fearless and deadly on goals, they were winning team 4,3,7.. both in ucl and epl.

Did Ronaldo score in Madrid of then?

You were comparing Ronaldo goals in Man Utd of then to Ronaldo goals in Madrid of NOW not then
So why should we be comparing with the Madrid of then
So you are the one missing the point like Hidden Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:
So bayern munich is superior to barcelona and Real madrid is superior to bayern munich and barca?
cc up barka fans grin grin grin

Yes these are numerical stats not based on sentiments, id won 2 of the last 3 CL so they understandably are the number 1 team

You should have learnt something from the re-education 1bim3 gave you last Saturday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Lord Moses says hi... Oya tell me who better pass am for Barça for that him wing wey you never mention before.cheesytongue

Who has been playing right wing for Barça this season, abi, who played the wing against PSG?? The person is capable.

Pique/Luiz, Cahill/Umtiti, Matic/Rakitic, Alba/Alonso

Complete sqaud
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
My point is compare Man U of then to Real Madrid of then and not now. That Man U team were spirited, fearless and deadly on goals, they were winning team 4,3,7.. both in ucl and epl.
How many times did they win UCL? Just once.... It was in EPL they were always bullying everyone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes these are numerical stats not based on sentiments, id won 2 of the last 3 CL so they understandably are the number 1 team

You should have learnt something from the re-education 1bim3 gave you last Saturday

I want 'up barka' fans to confirm that bayern is superior to barca. I am still waiting since saturday for you to tell us the mistake boathand made and corrected with this tackle .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:

I want 'up barka' fans to confirm that bayern is superior to barca. I am still waiting since saturday for you to tell us the mistake boathand made and corrected with this tackle .

You still didnt learn anything from ibime, Boateng had the choice of joining with Schweini to crowd Aguero out and dispossess him easily without that tackle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You still didnt learn anything from ibime, Boateng had the choice of joining with Schweini to crowd Aguero out and dispossess him easily without that tackle

Are you a mor0n? You quoted maldini that tackle can only be made when a mistake had already been done by the tackler. You flaunted it and attacked me telling you it isn't only when you make mistakes you can tackle. Are you now telling us you have accepted you were wrong for thinking that way on saturday ? This is how you argue blindly all the time. Happy you have been educated.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you are the one missing the point like Hidden Hazard

Hidden hazard missing the point here too. cheesy

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:

Are you a mor0n? You quoted maldini that tackle can only be made when a mistake had already been done by the tackler. You flaunted it and attacked me telling you it is n't only when you make mistakes you can tackle. Are you now telling us you have accepted you were wrong for thinking that way on saturday ? This is how you argue blindly all the time. Happy you have been educated.

Your half education is the problem, despite all effort ibim3 put on saturday you still miss it

Going down to tackle Aguero was the most risky and inefficient thing Boateng could have done in that situation. Aguero was in an alley but Boateng maybe to retrieve the ball quickly he took the risk

Maldini wont take that risk that is why he said its only when he has made a mistake that a tackle would be necesary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:

2 CL goals from open play is how you miss the point
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

2 CL goals from open play is how you miss the point
But is this thing seriously true?? Hazard has only two goals from open play in the UCL??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
randomperson:

But is this thing seriously true?? Hazard has only two goals from open play in the UCL??

His entire career. 5 seasons in the CL 2 goals from open play maybe airmark, chelseafan1 or hensben can help us explain why he is that poor or better still find Hazard more than 2 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Smh.....why did u now want Courtois and Kante out wen u have Busquets and Stergen

Just say d truth, u don dey fear say Neymar go dey toothless against Chelsea without Messi and Iniesta, that is why u shud respect Hazard that is still trying without Messi/Iniesta tongue tongue
There you go with the merry-go-round. And I inquired; does he have Messi and Iniesta in Brazil? How come he performs better when he plays in Brazil where there is no Messi and Iniesta?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

His entire career. 5 seasons in the CL 2 goals from open play maybe airmark, chelseafan1 or hensben can help us explain why he is that poor or better still find Hazard more than 2 goals
OMG... I respect hazard but that's terribly poor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Who has been playing right wing for Barça this season, abi, who played the wing against PSG?? The person is capable.

Pique/Luiz, Cahill/Umtiti, Matic/Rakitic, Alba/Alonso

Complete sqaud
I win! cheesy

Sotey you no fit call names again.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

There you go with the merry-go-round. And I inquired; does he have Messi and Iniesta in Brazil? How come he performs better when he plays in Brazil where there is no Messi and Iniesta?

Can Brazil play against Chelsea in the UCL? I wanted Messi and Iniesta out, you are scared, you started it o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

He didn't bother Sevilla is placed above all EPL teams. Na Barça him wan use shine. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

I win! cheesy

Sotey you no fit call names again.cheesy

It's almost here, the day is coming when he will be the star man, others will look up to him to win Laliga and UCL for them.

We would see what your excuses will be then, enjoy Messi and Iniesta for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Can Brazil play against Chelsea in the UCL? I wanted Messi and Iniesta put, you are scared, you started it o.
Started what? You said he would play nada with the aforementioned duo, and I made mention of the Brazilian team and how he performs better there, now you wanna bail out.cheesy

Meanwhile, Messi was there against PSG but Neymar did run the show. You wouldn't give me your usual mumble-jumble that Messi fed him. Neymar ran the show in that game without anyone's help. So, spare me....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's almost here, the day is coming when he will be the star man, others will look up to him to win Laliga and UCL for them.

We would see what your excuses will be then, enjoy Messi and Iniesta for now.
The same way I make excuses for him when he plays for Brazil?tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
airmark:

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

Raumdeuter will never forgive Hazard.... Lol

See humilation, my God!!! , only Messi and some few players can render Bayern legends useless like that grin grin grin

No wonder d guy is always on Hazard's case.... Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Started what? You said he would play nada with the aforementioned duo, and I made mention of the Brazilian team and how he performs better there, now you wanna bail out.cheesy

Meanwhile, Messi was there against PSG but Neymar did run the show. You wouldn't give me your usual mumble-jumble that Messi fed him. Neymar ran the show in that game without anyone's help. So, spair me....

LOL, he will keep running the show when those guys leave, same way Hazard ran the show against Bayern, scored but we still lost.

We go see the show wey Neymar go dey run when Messi and niesta leave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

He's poor yet the best team in the world (Real Madrid) are dying for his signature. Clap for yourSENSE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
dmcdad:

The same way I make excuses for him when he plays for Brazil?tongue

Good thing you have agreed that he doesn't need Messi to win the UCL and League for Barça.

Have a nice nyt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Since Hazard is judged base on number of goals scored then it is safe to say Lampard>>>Iniesta, forgetting the fact that their team deploy different tactics, formation and method by their various coaches.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
He's poor yet the best team in the world (Real Madrid) are dying for his signature. Clap for yourSENSE.

There was a time Madrid was dying for Drenthe, Jonathan Woodgate, Julio Baptista, Reyes, etc signature

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
Since Hazard is judged base on number of goals scored then it is safe to say Lampard>>>Iniesta, forgetting the fact that their team deploy different tactics, formation and method by their various coaches.

Iniesta World cup winner, CL winner Euro winner MOTM in each final

tell us about this Lampard

Neymar Confed cup winner, Olympics winner treble winner

Tell us about this Hidden Hazard

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta World cup winner, CL winner Euro winner MOTM in each final

tell us about this Lampard

Trophy is won by team not individual. Statistically, Lampard>>>>>Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your half education is the problem, despite all effort ibim3 put on saturday you still miss it

Going down to tackle Aguero was the most risky and inefficient thing Boateng could have done in that situation. Aguero was in an alley but Boateng maybe to retrieve the ball quickly he took the risk

Maldini wont take that risk that is why he said its only when he has made a mistake that a tackle would be necesary

Shut it. So boathand was stvpid for making that tackle, yet you didn't stop showing the gif anytime boathand's quality was questioned. Can you see how irresponsible you are ? Meanwhile, below is your view on tackles:

raumdeuter:

Tackle is a last resort when you have already failed to do what should have been done

Now tell me what boathand failed to do here before making these tackles:

May be we should agree boathand was stvpid making these tackles cheesy. Next time when we argue about boathand, i hope you wont bring these gifs again to prove his world cup final great performance. Apari oshi cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

bykebyke:

Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
hensben:
Trophy is won by team not individual. Statistically, Lampard>>>>>Iniesta.

MOTM is also by team not individual

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter will never forgive Hazard.... Lol

See humilation, my God!!! , only Messi and some few players can render Bayern legends useless like that grin grin grin

No wonder d guy is always on Hazard's case.... Lol

He buried 3 bayern legends within 3 secs. Ribery was full of his praises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), toluxe0075 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.