Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4552007 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (6168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yonce:

And where is this highly talked about credible list of players in the League of GOATS?!
cheesy grin

Google is ya friend

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
calculator123:

Nihilist has no sense..just imagine the trash he just spilled from his mouth......

It's frightening to think that you are somewhere out there, polluting the global gene pool with your DNA.

Even for a Barkabot, you stand out for your apparent lack of shame and/or a sense of irony.

A Person who openly wonders if additictions are spiritual afflictions wants to question my intellect?

A person who opened a thread to debate the pros and cons of mastùrbation wants to talk about people having sense? grin

Listen here, obi wänk enobi. I really hope that a power surge sends a million volts of electricity to your wretched balls the next time you climb Nepa pole to illegally tap current for your clients.

I hope that you experience 24 hour power cuts the instant you get home, for the rest of your miserable life.

I hope all your testers breakdown and become faulty, you miserable cünt, and I hope you get electrocuted by an AA battery.

Fück you very much mate, and do have a terrible day. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nihilist:

I was never in an argument with you mate. And it won't ever happen either. I discriminate based on literacy levels.

If you can't string a grammatically correct sentence together, there zero chance of me getting into a debate with you.

Go back to seeking a spiritual cure to your addictions boy. All you'll get from me is trolling. grin grin
so because I made a mistake of omitting Letter "r' from "you",it implies I can't string correct sentences....OK nihilist continue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nihilist:

It's frightening to think that you are somewhere out there, polluting the global gene pool with your DNA.

Even for a Barkabot, you stand out for your apparent lack of shame and/or a sense of irony.

A Person who openly wonders if additictions are spiritual afflictions wants to question my intellect?

A person who opened a thread to debate the pros and cons of mastùrbation wants to talk about people having sense? grin

Listen here, obi wänk enobi. I really hope that a power surge sends a million volts of electricity to your wretched balls the next time you climb Nepa pole to illegally tap current for your clients.

I hope that you experience 24 hour power cuts the instant you get home, for the rest of your miserable life.

I hope all your testers breakdown and become faulty, you miserable cünt, and I hope you get electrocuted by an AA battery.

Once again your dead brain is at work.....Can just answer my question rather than making a case where there is none....you claim to be an intellect yet ur dead brain couldn't tell u attacking ur opponent and not the issue is the BIGGEST STUPIDITY of all time....continue let ur dead brain be deceiving u E-DIOT

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Krasid:
Why do you think the majority of football fans rank Pele ahead of Maradona as the greatest ever? Do you think that Pele was as aesthetically pleasing as Maradona or even Messi? At the end of the day one's legacy will determine where he ranks in the pecking order of the pantheon of greats; how did he influence the beautiful game? what did he win for club and country? grin , how many trophies did he win, goals scored, assists et al?
but people don't still rank ronaldo ahead of messi(only nairaland ) when us that going to happen

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Krasid:
Why do you think the majority of football fans, analysts, and pundits rank Pele ahead of Maradona as the greatest ever? Do you think that Pele was as aesthetically pleasing as Maradona or even Messi? At the end of the day one's legacy will determine where he ranks in the pecking order of the pantheon of greats; how did he influence the beautiful game? what did he win for club and country? grin , how many trophies did he win, goals scored, assists et al?
pele is rank high because maradona is a drug man and he pisssed off the English, with his hand of god,at least you mention many apparatus its funny because ronaldo is only leading in one and messi is neither dead or retired not to catch up

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
E pain am. grin

*In MI's voice *

I’m solar energy and he a-generator....I’m a-PC and he a-cheap calculator
cool
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
This Godstraight of a ga.yguy is a barkabot. It annoys me to see him openly claiming to be a chelsea fan. Nigga we don't need you. Stay where you belong... here!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nihilist:

You devil child... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy obi wànk enobi indeed!!! Kwakwakwakwaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nihilist....u will not kill somebody here at this rate cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nihilist:
E pain am. grin

*In MI's voice *

I’m solar energy and he a-generator....I’m a-PC and he a-cheap calculator
cool
cool
I swear this man don craze no be today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Official: Referee Hernandez Hernandez was voted the best ref in LA liga for 2016/2017 season....The ref that didn't see this

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Welcome Back

Official Announcement in a Few Hours

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Emaprince:
This Godstraight of a ga.yguy is a barkabot. It annoys me to see him openly claiming to be a chelsea fan. Nigga we don't need you. Stay where you belong... here!!
I just learnt on qoura that arguing with unknown people on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon,i rarely care whether you think am a Chelsea or barca fan ,most of you lots a very disturb I wonder if you don't have your own thread instead moving around and trying to propagate dumb opinions around

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Krasid:
The point is that Ororo will still be ahead of Messi in the pecking order.

There are about 7.5 billion people inhabiting the planet, and no lesser than 5 billion would controvert this irresponsible claim you've made. Only thing Ronaldo has more than Messi is age, and that per se ironically still gives Messi the upperhand.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
I just learnt on qoura that arguing with unknown people on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon,i rarely care whether you think am a Chelsea or barca fan ,most of you lots a very disturb I wonder if you don't have your own thread instead moving around and trying to propagate dumb opinions around
shut up, you ediot!!!

Are you not the fool that came to chelsea thread to insult us? Claiming that chelsea fans are bunch of touts, stupid etc? When you were called out, you pretended to be a chelsea fan in order to escape being bashed. May Amadioha kiss you and lick off that nonsense lip gloss on that your gay lips.

I have my own thread.. but pls stop trying to associate your confused @ss with us. We re chelsea. Not Barka. kindly remain a barkabot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Official: Referee Hernandez Hernandez was voted the best ref in LA liga for 2016/2017 season....The ref that didn't see this

If this goal had been counted, Barca would have won the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
.. and the champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Emaprince:
shut up, you ediot!!!

Are you not the fool that came to chelsea thread to insult us? Claiming that chelsea fans are bunch of touts, stupid etc? When you were called out, you pretended to be a chelsea fan in order to escape being bashed. May Amadioha kiss you and lick off that nonsense lip gloss on that your gay lips.

I have my own thread.. but pls stop trying to associate your confused @ss with us. We re chelsea. Not Barka. kindly remain a barkabot
put up your ugly pics on the net let me see where all this negative energy comes from,do you have any Chelsea membership card,how are you a Chelsea fan,have you been to england,simply because your illiterate ass happen to like a team in a foreign continent you have never been before doesn't make their spokesman,wheather I support Madrid ,Chinese hero fc,Chelsea,London tigers,I doubt if its any of your business,instead of spending your time learning,investing on your life you are busy ranting off on a random guy on the internet who doesn't even give a f*ck about your existence,you know its such a disappointment when after hours offline I come back I find mentions, only to find out I have attracted drunks,WTF,get a life mate.
About the gay thing,am not gay and that's not my pic just some random dude,I made it clear to another drunk here few days, the thing is even if I was an homosexual I doubt the opinion of a religious and homophobic nonsense of a dumb product of a dumb society would hadly sway anything especially when I don't live here,I know at least 10 gay people mate and they have a perfect better life than yours by a thousand miles,I find it funny being "trolled" for being gay, oh boy even the Chelsea you are a "fan" of,the organization called Chelsea that exist in Fulham London, would sack if you work for them with your homophobic foolishness,they hardly know you exist,so go f*ck yourselves and your gods

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
DarkRebel69:

There are about 7.5 billion people inhabiting the planet, and no lesser than 5 billion would controvert this irresponsible claim you've made. Only thing Ronaldo has more than Messi is age, and that per se ironically still gives Messi the upperhand.
these people hadly have sence,mate,ronaldo is better than messi yet they spend sleepless nights trying to convince us,such insecurity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
these people hadly have sence,mate,ronaldo is better than messi yet they spend sleepless nights trying to convince us,such insecurity
You clearly a barca fan....and you clearly g@y. #Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
obainojazz:
You clearly a barca fan....and you clearly g@y. #Spits.
I think I have had enough of your likes,pls just go I don't want to waste the wonderful evening being abusive and disrespectful to a random internet guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
I think I have had enough of your likes,pls just go I don't want to waste the wonderful evening being abusive and disrespectful to a random internet guy
okay g@y looking boy grin Better change your dp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
obainojazz:
okay g@y looking boy grin Better change your dp.
I probably going to leave this forever,maybe a new account or I qiut NL,seeing "grown" men fool themselves because one pic that doesn't probably concern their lives gives me new perspective of human foolishness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
I probably going to leave this forever,maybe a new account or I qiut NL,seeing "grown" men fool themselves because one pic that doesn't probably concern their lives gives me new perspective of human foolishness.
nigga....I don't think you know how you look. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
obainojazz:
nigga....I don't think you know how you look. grin
hahaha,u know the pic there,that has gotten a lot of folks mastubating isn't even mine,that's the most funny thing to me when fools thought they are were trolling me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Barkabots getting bashed left, right and centre. . on their own turf for that matter!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
So much shït on this thread everyday!
Preseason and the main season should come fast abeg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
BTW, what are they planning to do with Paulinho? I am not understanding oh! He even has the guts to reject the offer! Well, thank God he did!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
hahaha,u know the pic there,that has gotten a lot of folks mastubating isn't even mine,that's the most funny thing to me when fools thought they are were trolling me
shocked It's not yours. You put another man' picture as your dp. A g@y looking man. Nigga youse g@y certified. #Spits. You shouldn't be a football fan, instead try swimming. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
obainojazz:
shocked It's not yours. You put another man' picture as your dp. A g@y looking man. Nigga youse g@y certified. #Spits. You shouldn't be a football fan, instead try swimming. grin
I actually swim,have been following football since 2007,am a basketball fan,i am a physicist and aspiring engineer,like music,mozart,love philosophy voiltare,Plato,love economics Adam Smith, thomus Hobbes,there are millions of things you don't know about me so a little bit of advice,spend your time in the internet trying to learn and invest in your life rather than being reflecting ultraviolet foolishness to someone you dont
And please mate, if you have anything to say mate,just make sure it's not senseless,I hate seeing mentions in my profile displaying letters from fools
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
TLona1:

If this goal had been counted, Barca would have won the league.
Seeing We lost the league by a tiny margin shows you can say that again..A ref so bad his mama named him twice..More like Bebe(Ex Manyoo Player)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Man united about to buy Matic, it seems like Herrera's position is at risk! Would Valverde still go after him?........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (6168) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.