Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4554475 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy
Best dm ever.

Where is Krychowiak these days or what happened to the best DM ever Krychowiak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Barca is plotting bid for Di Maria shocked. It's the season of signing old rejected flops. Winter is truly coming
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where is Krychowiak these days or what happened to the best DM ever Krychowiak

The only best dm ever according to you, is busquit. No one called krychowiak, best dm ever before. Leave krychowiak, let's talk about a 29 year-old best dm ever, already playing as if he is 45.

His friend, valdes, has been forced to retire by epl. He should leave barca and feel the heat too. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

The only best dm ever according to you, is busquit. No one called krychowiak, best dm ever before. Leave krychowiak, let's talk about a 29 year-old best dm ever, already playing as if he is 45.

His friend, valdes, has been forced to retire by epl. He should leave barca and feel the heat too. cheesy

You told us consistently how your krychowiak was better than Busquets. Yet this same guy spent most of last season sitting on the bench like a lame beggar. Busquets still starts for a top team. Krychowiak can't start for a team less than barca.

And there will be no coach excuse because the same coach at Sevilla is benching your better than Busquets DM

At 27 Busquets was a firm starter in a team who won the treble, at 27 krychowiak can't even start at a team beaten to the league by Monaco
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Suarez injured for a month.

Yikess.... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

You told us consistently how your krychowiak was better than Busquets. Yet this same guy spent most of last season sitting on the bench like a lame beggar. Busquets still starts for a top team. Krychowiak can't start for a team less than barca.

And there will be no coach excuse because the same coach at Sevilla is benching your better than Busquets DM

At 27 Busquets was a firm starter in a team who won the treble, at 27 krychowiak can't even start at a team beaten to the league by Monaco

Loss of form could happen to any star player. Krychowiak came to spain and took the crown as laliga's finest dm under the nose of overrated busquets. Despite his loss of form, chelsea was said to be showing interest in him.

Madrid boys have seen Busquets, as a complying customer. Imagine small boys like kovacic and isco, treating busquets like a nobody? If barca like make them go bring 10 apostle paulinhos, busquit will still be exposed and sodomised as always. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm categorically wishing that barca should buy draxler. This because the board will not get coutinho and dembele to sign before the deadline runs out! I don't even mind them buying di maria.

The addition of both players is better than the present wingers we have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Shut d Fucckk up..... because he had a bad game does not give u d Right d riddicle a World class player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Best Brazilian to ever play for Barca.

lolz..who won't know rivaldo?......and I started supporting Barca cause of ronaldinho in 2006......And on the issue of neymar....I love neymar as much as you love messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Is that your Twitter account ^^^^
it's @futbolmaha10_
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Loss of form could happen to any star player. Krychowiak came to spain and took the crown as laliga's finest dm under the nose of overrated busquets. Despite his loss of form, chelsea was said to be showing interest in him.

Madrid boys have seen Busquets, as a complying customer. Imagine small boys like kovacic and isco, treating busquets like a nobody? If barca like make them go bring 10 apostle paulinhos, busquit will still be exposed and sodomised as always. cheesy

Loss of form for a player currently 27. He has lost form for a year now meaning he lost form at 26. Krychowiak went to PSG his first elite club and failed miserably, He cant even get off the bench, he was benched by a 22yr old Rabiot while Busquets has been the main DM of the best team of the past decade

1 world cup, 1 Euro cup, 3 CL titles 2 Trebles all as a starter. Tell us about your Krychowiak who lost form at 26. and is getting benched by Rabiot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Lets check the statement in bold
diggz who is tlling lies here

airmark:
barca buying krychowiak would have been a good business, selling busquets to psg . That guy is the best dm in the world right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy

Airmark dem catch you for this one o! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

He is about leaving sevilla and you will see more of him. Infact his coach wants to take him to psg. Dmcdad after watching him sincerely confirmed him months ago against barca, even when dayo wanted to deceive himself. Majority have not seen much of him. Experts know who he is.

airmark:

Yes that's him. He always aim at delivering man of the match performances. In a bigger club his qualities would be well valued.

Qualities like ass on bench

airmark:

I have told you the reason, no need for unneccessary repetition. krychowiak will bring extras to the table and justify my tipping him as miles ahead of busquets.

Krychowiak even brings extras to the bench

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Liverpool Rejects £113M bid from Barcelona...Skysources

Seems we are stuck on Gomes and Deulofeu this season...Chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Paulihno's first training session

See as all of them dey look am

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
jonsnow92:

lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
jonsnow92:

i pray he shocks and silences everybody.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
i pray he shocks and silences everybody.
Frankly I'm not bothered..He would offer stealth in d middle..But its not only what we need..Its like 1 out of 5..The board is failing in giving us the other 4..Coutihno now is looking unlikely by d day..Liverpool dey mad..like say them wan win champions league..Rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Di maria should not near barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
make barca sign draxler and eriksen na...atleast dem dey cheaper and they cant possibly flop cos both of dem are really good..I don zero my mind for coutinho if im no come no wahala afterall the guy sef dey injury prone..Paulinho go fit turn barca favorite overnight..the hatred towards him too much.
I strongly hope he rise above expectations
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
PianoWizard:
Di maria should not near barca.
guy with the way things are going..we might need di maria o. I dont like him as a barca player but I prefer him to our other options
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Shut d Fucckk up..... because he had a bad game does not give u d Right d riddicle a World class player.

A bad game? Where did this one run out from? All these 'up barka' boys sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
senorova:
I'm categorically wishing that barca should buy draxler. This because the board will not get coutinho and dembele to sign before the deadline runs out! I don't even mind them buying di maria.

The addition of both players is better than the present wingers we have.
Jah bless u bro
I dont think coutinho is coming to barca amymore...Epl is not ready to sell any of their star players to laliga henceforth..lets just hope we snap draxler before its too late
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:

That was a joke FFS. undecided

"Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had."

Do you take the above quote as a fact?since I've typed it?
There is a difference between telling me about someone else and saying something about yourself.

If you tell me about someone else I know (example Buhari), I might not read alot of meaning towards it since I have my own perception about the person, hence your words might just be irrelevant. But when you tell me about yourself, I mean, who am I to say otherwise? So you see? If byke says he is a freaking bipolar homo sapient, who am i to say otherwise when you know yourself better than me or anyone? Catch my drift? wink

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice try, why didnt you highlight the whole lines? I said no one called him best dm ever, you played some gymnastics and left 'ever' unemboldened to score non-existing point. Is 'best dm ever', the same thing as 'best dm in the world'? How low could you go?

You can't stop disgracing yourself up and down. shocked

diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Airmark dem catch you for this one o! cheesy

Never, check well. Best dm ever is different from best dm in the world as at the time i made that statement. Don't let apari play tricks on you. You are not one of those 'up barka ' fans. He deliberately left 'ever' unhighlighted to play a fast one.

airmark:

No one called krychowiak, best dm ever before.

That was the line not the one he wanted you to see below. Dayo is a fraud

airmark:

No one called krychowiak, best dm ever before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Loss of form for a player currently 27. He has lost form for a year now meaning he lost form at 26. [s]Krychowiak went to PSG his first elite club and failed miserably, He cant even get off the bench, he was benched by a 22yr old Rabiot while Busquets has been the main DM of the best team of the past decade

1 world cup, 1 Euro cup, 3 CL titles 2 Trebles all as a starter. Tell us about your Krychowiak who lost form at 26. and is getting benched by Rabiot[/s]

How old was hazard when he was a shadow of his old self, 2 seasons ago? Sometimes you reason like a juvenile, in the world of football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

How old was hazard when he was a shadow of his old self, 2 seasons ago? Sometimes you reason like a juvenile, in the world of football.

What was Hazards old self? Has he ever been anything better than Wilfred Zaha?

Krychowiak got to PSG and suddenly lost for and he is glued to the bench. His first big club and we can see the only thing he brings is his asss to the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Draxler over De Maria. I think the fee is less than 30 mil. Let's get Dealer and still pursue Coutinho and Dembele. Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in Draxler.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
dmcdad:

There is a difference between telling me about someone else and saying something about yourself.

If you tell me about someone else I know (example Buhari), I might not read alot of meaning towards it since I have my own perception about the person, hence your words might just be irrelevant. But when you tell me about yourself, I mean, who am I to say otherwise? So you see? If byke says he is a freaking bipolar homo sapient, who am i to say otherwise when you know yourself better than me or anyone? Catch my drift? wink
Yes..it didn't seem weird I would say something personal like that online.undecided

I meant that as a joke...You took it literally.lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Two weeks until the transfer window closes...Expecting Memphis Depay and Jack Colback to be presented at the Camp Nou soon,as new signings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Two weeks until the transfer window closes...Expecting Memphis Depay and Jack Colback to be presented at the Camp Nou soon,as new signings.

That would be a glorious day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.