Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569585 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Neymar today apologised to the entire PSG dressing room for his behaviour towards Edinson Cavani on set pieces.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
That's my Boi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Neymar1095:
Neymar today apologised to the entire PSG
dressing room for his behaviour towards Edinson
Cavani on set pieces.
Wow this news has just fried yam and raw sauce for me. The news go skkrrrrrr ppaaa paaaa kunduuum
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

What platform is this please?
I was reading a Reputable Barca blog and the writer posted that just to butress the point he was making.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Levante trashing Sociedad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
All those Madrid fans no dey here again grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
homesteady:
Oblak saved a penalty!
It was such a shame that a keeper of his class couldn't catch or even pretend to catch penalties! I would never forget that their penalty shootout against Real Madrid during 2016 UCL final. I was highly disappointed. Good to know that he has realized his folly.

He has saved the last THREE penalties, he has faced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
biomustry:
All those Madrid fans no dey here again grin
You've won the league, congrats

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2017
homesteady:
Oblak saved a penalty!
It was such a shame that a keeper of his class couldn't catch or even pretend to catch penalties! I would never forget that their penalty shootout against Real Madrid during 2016 UCL final. I was highly disappointed. Good to know that he has realized his folly.
Your team failed to progress to the final but you can berate a team that dumped you out while yours was fuckēd out by a presumed 'unfit' candidate

Give credit to Madrid for the consistency over A.Madrid over the four years.

All this BS talk about IFs are very stupid.You should be ashamed of being dumped out

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Phi001(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2017
snowstormm:
I hate Madrid more than any team... their fans dragged me through hell last season till the extent that I almost stopped watching football

My team in EPL is arsenal and since most Madrid fans are also man utd fans...everytime I predicted either team to lose,that's when they will win....I always hide from madrid/man utd last season

but yesterday,it's their turn to hide...I frustrated the hell out of those Madrid fans with ronaldo stats....I just need man utd also to start fucking up

Am having a good feeling about this season but champions league is the real deal..Madrid or man utd must not win that...I want Barca,PSG or man city to win that....in short any apart from Madrid,Chelsea or man utd is OK with me
ros na us two...

Barca in Spain for me, Arsenal in England.

My unwanted three are Real Madrid/Chelsea/Tottenham...I'm always happy when they lose. For me, no matter how sure the teams are to win,I can never bet any of the three straight win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 22, 2017
hardeycute:
You've won the league, congrats

Pique saved the refs ass as he was gonna make a mistake in booking a wrong person. That shake was a thank you from the ref

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:10am On Sep 22, 2017
This Madrid fan still dey talk for this thread??

Niggas dont take thier L's gracefully anymore sha

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

He has saved the last THREE penalties, he has faced.

Wow! That's really good! crazy improvement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Your team failed to progress to the final but you can berate a team that dumped you out while yours was fuckēd out by a presumed 'unfit' candidate

Give credit to Madrid for the consistency over A.Madrid over the four years.

All this BS talk about IFs are very stupid.You should be ashamed of being dumped out

Apart from being hardey cute, I'm sure you also hardly passed English while in school.

Is Oblak now Atletico Madrid? Because I only talked about Oblak in my post!

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2017
KingTom:
No be OGOGORO Na Modric and Iyawo Ronaldo dem comot for Vasquez and one other mumu Madrid player iyawo ronaldo comot leave uncle Luka inside field o Na him the mumu instead of am to wait make Oga Luka come tag am in e run enter field. Bros the thing na just confusion grin
lol. abeg na who be iyawo ronado?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017
ddippset:

Marcelo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
sweetguy10:

Marcelo
heheheheheheehehebebebebehojojhogogogogogho. for a second I thought it was benzema but i know benzema didn't play. lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
ddippset:
Marcelo first wife AKA Olori then Benzema Na second wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
This Madrid fan still dey talk for this thread??

Niggas dont take thier L's gracefully anymore sha
oboy age don dey catch up with pique o shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
KingTom:
Marcelo first wife AKA Olori then Benzema Na second wife grin
wicked people!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
KingTom:
oboy age don dey catch up with pique o shocked
My brother hips dont lie don suck heaven and earth out of the Pique..Pique's career won't last till he is 34/35 cos I doubt if he'll want to play for another club and he def can't maintain top level football for Barca at that age so he go most likely retire before he is 34(Max).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
ddippset:
;Dwicked people!
but no be lie Na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
My brother hips dont lie don suck heaven and earth out of the Pique..Pique's career won't last till he is 34/35 cos I doubt if he'll want to play for another club and he def can't maintain top level football for Barca at that age so he go most likely retire before he is 34(Max).
I concur. He has served well anyway he's won everything there is to win he'll be remembered as a legend very soon like thirty forty years from now dem go dey under Apple treee dey remember old times such is life grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
homesteady:

Bet9ja
I'm a small amount gambler, so the amount I cashed out is not worth congratulations grin
Lol.. Okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
KingTom:

I concur. He has served well anyway he's won everything there is to win he'll be remembered as a legend very soon like thirty forty years from now dem go dey under Apple treee dey remember old times such is life grin
I'm telling u bro, He is a legend, by the time he retires he'll b up there with Puyol, What he lacks in ability he makes up for by playing with his heart, You can't deny that he loves Barca too much...That under Apple tree part got me though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Phi001:

ros na us two...

Barca in Spain for me, Arsenal in England.

My unwanted three are Real Madrid/Chelsea/Tottenham...I'm always happy when they lose. For me, no matter how sure the teams are to win,I can never bet any of the three straight win.
lolz..same here..except for Tottenham

they are arsenal rival but I love them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
I'm telling u bro, He is a legend, by the time he retires he'll b up there with Puyol, What he lacks in ability he makes up for by playing with his heart, You can't deny that he loves Barca too much...That under Apple tree part got me though.
The guy lives and breathes barca you no see how him alone carry barca matter for head online challenging all RM players grin lol the Apple tree all of us go old one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Crynaldo fan boys
Come and see

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
KingTom:

The guy lives and breathes barca you no see how him alone carry barca matter for head online challenging all RM players grin lol the Apple tree all of us go old one day cheesy
I swear..he loves Barca ehn....I think he will run for Barca president when he retired

he did everything he could to stop neymar's transfer and he is the one that works the deal with rakuten....since both incident,I respect him die

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2017
bville:
Crynaldo fan boys
Come and see
They are wailnaldo

they will come with how ronaldo destroyed Bayern,juve now

they won't remember messi just scored brace against juve and when messi buried boateng

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
bville:
Crynaldo fan boys Come and see
Just remember you started it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
He owns this bitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OluwaseunAdewal(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.