Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569197 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Captprodigy(m): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Una just dey shout camp Nou is bigger Camp Nou is bigger.

Stamford Bridge measures 103 X 67 metres

Camp Nou measures 105 X 68 metres

Camp Nou is just 2 metres longer and 1 metre wider

Na Camera dey just deceive una
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Captprodigy(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2018
khingTony:
tell dem well abeg

their small pitch just congesting players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Yahoo1:
I know they won't eliminate us, what I'm saying is that it's not as easy as our fans brag and Chelsea is not as good as their fans make it seem.
you think chelsea fans are like barca that hype and overhype their players even when they play trash

just look at this place, while chelsea fans are eating into their players for minor minor mistakes. you guys are here praising messi's butt instead of even the iniesta that worked the goal out of luck.

all you hear is messi scored, because barca played so poorly 3nil would have been mercy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Barcelona moved from "They'll humiliate Chelsea " To celebrating " Messi has finally scored against Chelsea " shameless up barka boys

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2018
unohbethel:
They said Messi can't score against Cech, he scored against Cech. They said Messi can't score against Buffon, he scored against Buffon. They said Messi can't score against Chelsea, he scored against Chelsea. Whatever your enemies said you can't do for good, you will do it.
AMEN!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Captprodigy:

don't blame them, they are very ignorant and deceived. too proud for them to see their nose not to even speak of the actual size of the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Don Iniesta... The Big Game Player

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Captprodigy(m): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2018
007author:
Barcelona moved from "They'll humiliate Chelsea " To celebrating " Messi has finally scored against Chelsea " shameless up barka boys

And come to Camp Nou where the pitch is bigger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2018
007author:
when barca played chelsea with so much fear, that all their noise disappeared the moment the match started until the minute messi scored

and their players started falling on the fall, commiting fouls trying to cheat their way to victory

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Captprodigy(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
don't blame them, they are very ignorant and deceived. too proud for them to see their nose not to even speak of the actual size of the pitch.

I had to go and confirm bro.

The thing was becoming annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by unohbethel(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2018
9itewolf:
AMEN!!!
9itewolf:
AMEN!!!
9itewolf:
AMEN!!!
seconded
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2018
007author:
What if I tell you, it's not the Barça fans that do, check up there, it's the haters that talk that, jokingly congratulating Messi, who cares about "finally scoring" as if they are the champions of the world. After all the bus parking sef

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Some barca fans here dey fall hand! Always giving these trolls that emanated from nowhere 15 mins of fame. Learn a thing or 2 from dmcdad, sebod, et al
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2018
A40 remember when i was on Ribery's case? That niqqa sacked ancelloti 100%. Play him, he wont deliver(cos of old age) bench him, he cause mutiny. They were even benching T. Muller for that old papa youngie. How many coaches did he get along with all thru his carrer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Valverde isn't the suitable manager for Barça tho. Settling for an away draw all the fùcking time?

Playing 4-4-2 with Paulinho who should be fighting battles in Syria?

He should be lucky he has Messi to bail him out in most of his games.

IDC if we win treble, he should be changed if he continues being pussilanimous in his approach to games.

Man of the match: posts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:09am On Feb 21, 2018
10Dove:
A40 remember when i was on Ribery's case? That niqqa sacked ancelloti 100%. Play him, he wont deliver(cos of old age) bench him, he cause mutiny. They were even benching T. Muller for that old papa youngie. How many coaches did he get along with all thru his carrer?
If he's producing and being a nuisance I doubt anyone would be concerned. However he has become a possession black hole who keeps frustrating with his arcane dribble moves that barely get past anybody. I don't know why he can't do the honorable thing and bow out like other self-respecting players like Lahm and Alonso
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 1:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Isomerizm:
Valverde isn't the suitable manager for Barça tho. Settling for an away draw all the fùcking time?

IDC if we win treble, he should be changed if he continues being pussilanimous in his approach to games.

Ev is doing an excellent job sir! You do realise this is one of the poorest barca squads of recent times with one horse n a camel (rakitic n paulinho) as midfielders? Paulinho's true colours has been showing since jan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2018
A40:
If he's producing and being a nuisance I doubt anyone would be concerned. However he has become a possession black hole who keeps frustrating with his arcane dribble moves that barely get past anybody. I don't know why he can't do the honorable thing and bow out like other self-respecting players like Lahm and Alonso
Na this old age him wan start him own one corner dance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 1:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Isomerizm:

Na wa o. Is like you prefer to play tiki-taka and get knocked out abi! As far as I am concerned, I like this Barcelona.

In the past, it was all about winning, playing "pretty" and scoring plenty even when the "smart" thing to do would be to calm down and take the result. This is why teams like Celtic will have 10% possession yet beat Barcelona because they are always chasing wins that they do not need and leave themselves vulnerable to silly counters. A drab nil-nil draw at the Camp Nou is okay. Ba ko'mi. Shikena!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:59am On Feb 21, 2018
That man iniesta has a very large heart. If I had the opportunity of meeting one footballer, it'd be him.

You could tell he wanted messi to score against chelsea. Something tells me he would have found messi with that pass no matter where he was.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 2:16am On Feb 21, 2018
SerVik:
Big ups to chelsea, it was a defensive masterclass.

Now we welcome you to the camp nou, where dreams are shattered.
barca fans and making mouth,like which dreams did you shatter?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 3:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Captprodigy:

LOOOOL.

Camp Nou is bigger by 239 square metres. You are dealing with area here not isolated Length and width calculation.

To put this in context, your typical floor tiles are 1 square metre each. Now arrange 240 of them into a square (15.5 tiles by 15.5 tiles). That is more than enough space to allow penetration from our attackers.

Anyways, you will experience it in less than 3 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 3:45am On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
its the area that matters the camp nou pitch is 239 square metters larger than the stanford bridge pitch abi dem no teach u maths...go collect change 4rm ur sec school

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Most Chelsea fans are just foolish

If I were a Chelsea fan I had be ashamed at the type of football they played

Yes they were superb defensively and all

But nawa how team go just create that kind bad wall abi na bus... All their players apart from hazard dey defend; to me such pattern if football is shameless and boring. It only shows they fucking scared of barca.

Espanyol win barca this season without such disgraceful football

Shame on chelsea

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:57am On Feb 21, 2018
This Chelsea fans are shameless...

They are happy that they drew at home, while the fans of Barcelona are sad that they drew in London...

This is to show you that Barcelona don't settle for mediocre...

I'm really not pleased that Barcelona didn't win, if our coach had removed rakitic for dembele, thereby allowing paulinho to drop back and do defensive duties, instead of attacking duties which he flopped in,, Barcelona would had been more dangerous in the attack with dembele, messi and suarez, with iniesta playing as an attacking midfielder..

Since coutinho which was suited for the role was unavailable, dembele should have entered..

We needed a player like coutinho or dembele that shoots and dribbles one on one, that way Chelsea's defense would be vulnerable and left space for us to shoot..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NonFarmPayrol: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
just look at him celebrating on his own, his walking away cause they know it's an easy goal.

Smh

Some comments are so dumb

I blame barca for even allowing these agbero to have mouth

Next time we should make the possession more dangerous
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Seriously I was disappointed in Valverde
I see kno reason why dembele shouldn't have played this match. Dembele coming from bench would have been better than alex vidal.

Seriously it's high time Valverde find a way to integrate dembele fully into our first xi.

We needed that boy against Chelsea. He would have offered extra attacking prowess with his runs and dribbles.

In this matchup we lacked a player with dembele pace for counter and all.

Paulinho just proved to us that he just had a couple of luck earlier and that the only thing good about his game is just his strength; which is even failing him now.

Forget Paulinho ain't barca materia at all despite he was given free space to go forward and add extra presence against Chelsea; the nigger flopped. He missed a free header, which he could have even controlled and scored sef. He made our defence vulnerable. He killed the few counter attacks we had.

To me there was nothing positive about Paulinho yesterday

Thank god for dembele and coutinho. At least they have so much to offer in attack

I hope rakitic respects himself and leave barca next seaseon. Nigger was so close to being red card from senseless tackless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Maybe i was the only Barca fan that didn't see anything wrong with Rakitic's tackles.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2018
FBS:
no need for sarcasm. Remember this is football.
Suarez and even Iniesta have shared the same sentiment I have.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Unlimited22:

Here we go again.
From getting buried at the Bridge to getting buried at the Nou Camp.
Some folks won't learn.
What's this one saying? Who said you'd be buried at the Bridge? Tell me please...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2018
modextus:
Maybe i was the only Barca fan that didn't see anything wrong with Rakitic's tackles.
Bro forget rakitics senseless tackles almost cost us. I was just praying throughout he doesn't get red carded
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2018
dmcdad:

What's this one saying? Who said you'd be buried at the Bridge? Tell me please...
Don't mind those Chelsea touts. They were all feeling scared and insecured prior to the match.

And their fellow EPL fans especially man u were trolling them that we will win Chelsea 4-0.

Which every right thinking barca fan knows it will be difficult to win Chelsea at their home especially with their shameless pack the bus pattern

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.