Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568548 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Which of the lie strong, I see how you added 3more years to buttress your point... We all know how last season went, With all the brouhaha, only Mou title was deserved in 9years,that is enough to send you outta here
Another trash Bwhahaaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
tesppidd:
[s]wìnning ballon dor didn't start with ronaldo in 2008.
several other players had won it before him.
and he had seen many players win multiple before him

trust me they didn't run through tree roots to win.

but what is common knowledge is that messi won 4 in a row,
at a point that the english and european media had made believe ronaldo was the next best thing to sliced bread!

and then the images of ronaldo sulking, whinning and making awkward faces at ballon dor podiums are ever present in our hearts and minds.

you cannot wish that away, you cannot disagree even if it hurts.

i also feel for ronaldo though, having had to work and toil so hard like Paul Condo narrated,
and still be overshadowed by someone who took it easy and didn't have to kick a football into tree roots and chase after it.

the general perception across the world, that messi is natural talent while ronaldo worked so hard to achieve what he did tells the entire story![/s]

Long, irrelevant story?

Did CR7 use "hardwork and motivation" to go from the scrawny kid at Andorrinaha to the icon that won the 2008 Ballon D'Or, yes or no?

And to your myth about someone who took it "easy," here is a quote from the little Magician himself:

"I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success."

"You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it."

As I said, you Barca fans are pretentious, insincere, and insecure. You bring shame to your club and both legends of this era. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

GOAT contenders would break through any team with ease. That's why they're on the GOAT list.

grin grin grin

-Lord
EPL deluded fans make us belief Messi will not make it EPL especially against the toughest teams there like STOKE,WATFORD, EVERTON etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
On this day, 80 years ago, Barcelona's head office was destroyed by a bomb launched by the air force of the fascists troops of Franco. Some of the Franco team exploits
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Isiterere:

EPL deluded fans make us belief Messi will not make it EPL especially against the toughest teams there like STOKE,WATFORD, EVERTON etc

Stoke, Watford, Everton must be better than man city, man utd, Arsenal, chelsea grin grandeur delusion

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kholiwe:

13 Years wow.
Yh ffucking 13 years. Ask him if it was Franco or any other rubbish he typed That made barca go trophyless from 1999 to 2005 ffucking 6 years without a single trophy. When Neymar1095 first said it I thought he was joking around then i checked and it was so so true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Another trash Bwhahaaha

I think I am giving you 3much attention... Safe to say don't wanna get dragged to your level and get beaten with experience... Run along little boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Isiterere:

Don't mind EPL fans jare?

You wouldn't hear them say such about players like R10, R9 et cetera.

Messi may not score 91 goals playing in the premier league, but in the right team like present Man City and Liverpool, he'd score and assist a lot.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Yh ffucking 13 years. Ask him if it was Franco or any other rubbish he typed That made barca go trophyless from 1999 to 2005 ffucking 6 years without a single trophy. When Neymar1095 first said it I thought he was joking around then i checked and it was so so true.
maybe Franco rose from the grave cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Meaning you are a 21st century pikin... Not still as worse as a party bus parade for a copa trophy... For every point raised you get a sucker punch in return little boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kholiwe:

He really needs to rise from the grave to help your being unable to defend a league title this days, or very poor record in the last decade in the league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Krasid:
Know thy place vermin! Your treble is nothing compared to winning the most prestigious club football tournament back-to-back. And technically, my team cannot end up winning nothing in advance this season as we already won 3. You of all people should know this since we sodomised your team to pick one of those trophies.
i sincerely wonder why all this madridiots always come here to spam this thread with all their crap.

Make them go rant for their boring thread na

Anyways barca for the treble and no fucker can do shit about it

We go still molest una any day anytime and win la Liga as unbeaten champions tongue

Una must give us guard of honour

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Joking around meaning what? Say that again modafucka

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

i sincerely wonder why all this madridiots always come here to spam this thread with all their crap.

We go still molest una any day anytime and win la Liga as unbeaten champions tongue

Na una start am!

Making unfounded, baseless statements. You guys needed a lil' wake up call. And it's been a glowing success. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Kholiwe:
Bwhahahahhah cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

It beats my imagination, even those without clubs, I mean wanderers.. [/b]well If nobody talk about you, you are nobody[b] Too early though to talk of the treble... One game at a time

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Na una start am!

Making unfounded, baseless statements. You guys needed a lil' wake up call. And it's been a glowing success. grin grin grin

-Lord
Very baseless and stupid statements. Their level of ignorance is unbelievable.They needed a wake up call indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Very baseless and stupid statements. There level of ignorance is unbelievable.They needed a wake up call indeed.

I think Only stupidity breeds stupid statements like saying Messi has won only 13 awards... That was cheer stupidity, or saying tapnnaldo is better than the GOAT, that's another grandeur delusional stupidity... Argue with your keypad or type pad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Excerpts from The GOAT latest interview

"Before I looked to shoot more"
Messi: I try and be more of a team player now, not so selfish

Lionel Messi admitted that he now plays more for the team than in the past when he concentrated on to a greater extent on his own game and scoring goals.

The Barcelona star spoke to America TV denied though that he runs less now.
"Before I got the ball and did my own game," he said.
"Now I try to play for the team. That the ball goes via me more and I don't try and finish things off as much.
"Basically I am not as selfish. I ry to build the play from a different position.
"I continue to run the same as before but in a different way."
Source : Marca

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

I think Only stupidity breeds stupid statements like saying Messi has won only 13 awards... That was cheer stupidity, or saying tapnnaldo is better than the GOAT, that's another grandeur delusional stupidity... Argue with your keypad or type pad

CR7 is BETTER than MESSI! And I have stats and facts to back up my opinion.

Yes, I said it on a Barca thread. And let me quote you "argue with your keypad or type pad."

You're on this thread when your fellow cules are making ignorant statements, and you expect everyone to walk over them.

How about you guys talk your normal team stuff and cut down on the baseless banter about both GOAT contenders. Because if you're going to disrespect a GOAT by saying Messi gave him drive, hardwork, and ambition while Messi was still under Ronaldinho's shadow, then of course you and your ilk are going to be called out. It's nothing personal.

cheesy cheesy

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

What a stupid question. Ronaldo is a Euro winner and nothing you do or say will change that Fact. Maybe we should also strip Messi of One champions league title cus he only played 22mins of the entire knock out stage.

Will you shut up!!! Is that my point?

My point is why troll Messi for playing in 3 finals but didn't win when your MCM did nothing in the Euro 16 final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
TLona1:

Will you shut up!!! Is that my point?

My point is why troll Messi for playing in 3 finals but didn't win when your MCM did nothing in the Euro 16 final
What a question? Maybe because one ended up a winner and the other......... . By the way i didn't troll Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yes, I said it on a Barca thread. And let me quote you "argue with your keypad or type pad."

You're on this thread when your fellow cules are making ignorant statements, and you expect everyone to walk over them.

How about you guys talk your normal team stuff and cut down on the baseless banter about both GOAT contenders. Because if you're going to disrespect a GOAT by saying Messi gave him drive, hardwork, and ambition while Messi was still under Ronaldinho's shadow, then of course you and your ilk are going to be called out. It's nothing personal.

cheesy cheesy

-Lord
grin grin grin

You're really getting a false impression about your comments.

Boy you're getting schooled left right and center here.

You mean your mission here is to serve as ronaldo's attorney?

Be prepared then to be here a long long time, maybe the next 8 months.

For the bolded.

Their goal numbers which have been displayed here over and over again for the past 36 hours should humble you already by no,

Still clutching on straws!

Messi 602 goals in 748 games.
Ronaldo 641 goals in 898 games.

So give us your incontrovertible evidence that Ronaldo is better than Messi

Other than being able to score with both feet, head and diick.
Or playing in the EPL.

Oya tell us!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abiolag(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Dortmund 1x
Juventus win
Anderlecht win
Lazio dnb
Galatasaray win
Xamax win
Lyon win
Kayserispor dnb
Atletico 10min draw or dnb
Club brugge dnb or

Take your pick and good good luck
boss-man I'm waiting for u as usual
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:
What a question? Maybe because one ended up a winner and the other......... . By the way i didn't troll Messi.

That's a very big lie. It's what you Madrididiots use to troll Messi all the time.

Trolling Messi because he led his team to three straight finals but didn't win.. When we now ask you guys about Ronaldo's impact in the Euro 16 final, y'all will tell us he "coached" his teamates... LOL!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

cheesy cheesy

-Lord

The top 3 GOATS pundits, football legends, websites and so on recognize are Pele, Messi and Maradona.. Ronaldo isn't brought into the discussion when talking about the top 3!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
TLona1:

That's a very big lie. It's what you Madrididiots use to troll Messi all the time.

Trolling Messi because he led his team to three straight finals but didn't win.. When we now ask you guys about Ronaldo's impact in the Euro 16 final, y'all will tell us he "coached" his teamates... LOL!
Well the difference is that Ronaldo has an Euro's medal and cup for Portugal while Messi has the lead Argentina to final Cup. Did i forget anything else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
TLona1:

The top 3 GOATS pundits, football legends, websites and so on recognize are Pele, Messi and Maradona.. Ronaldo isn't brought into the discussion when talking about the top 3!

And where does CR7, Cruyff, R9, and Ronaldinho go?

The GOAT list is not limited to 3, I don't care about pundit sh*t opinions, and as I said I've got facts and stats to back my opinion.

CR7 is the GOAT. Deal with it or better still argue with your key pad. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
tesppidd:
[s]grin grin grin

You're really getting a false impression about your comments.

Boy you're getting schooled left right and center here.

You mean your mission here is to serve as ronaldo's attorney?

Be prepared then to be here a long long time, maybe the next 8 months.

For the bolded.

Their goal numbers which have been displayed here over and over again for the past 36 hours should humble you already by no,

Still clutching on straws!

Messi 602 goals in 748 games.
Ronaldo 641 goals in 898 games.

So give us your incontrovertible evidence that Ronaldo is better than Messi

Other than being able to score with both feet, head and diick.
Or playing in the EPL.

Oya tell us![/s]

Still waiting for your answer to my questions. And I quoted phaamsaam, argue with your keypad about my opinion that CR7 is better than Messi. Always changing topic since you can't make valid, factual points. I came in here to point out an inconsistency, and I've done so effectively. grin grin grin

Did CR7 use "hardwork and motivation" to go from the scrawny kid at Andorrinaha to the icon that won the 2008 Ballon D'Or, yes or no?

And to your myth about someone who took it "easy," here is a quote from the little Magician himself:

"I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success."

"You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it."

As I said, you Barca fans are pretentious, insincere, and insecure. You bring shame to your club and both legends of this era. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
I still don't know why we keep arguing this matter.. This poll is just 3 days ago... see the gap!! .. The difference is clear.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:
Bwhahaaha o boy na sleep eye i use type that thing.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

And where does CR7, Cruyff, R9, and Ronaldinho go?

The GOAT list is not limited to 3, I don't care about pundit sh*t opinions, and as I said I've got facts and stats to back my opinion.

CR7 is the GOAT. Deal with it or better still argue with your key pad. grin grin grin

-Lord

grin grin grin

Football legends, millions of football viewers, and in fact the general public put Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona. On a more considerable note, you have other players like paco gento, di stefano, Delimma, and Cryuff.

Nobody is saying Oponunaldo is not a great player goalscorer, what is obvious is the fact that the football world generally rates Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona.

But a certain Lord Adam from Ojuelegba said he doesn't care about pundits' opinions grin grin grin. Please apart from nairaland and maybe your Family members, who gives a shiit about your own opinion grin grin grin.

The useless stats you've been disturbing our precious thread with are not only useless, they still don't negate the fact that the football world rates Messi ahead of oponunaldo grin.

Please I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, stop disgracing your ancestors grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.