Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4555874 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lmao... CHAIIIIIIIII... THIS RACE IS DAMN REAL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Below you can see the Second most important Trophy Barcelona ever Owned and a UCL trophy.

Happy Birthday.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Upnepaa:
i bet he will go, too important a player to be dropped, considering his versatility he will be used as a squad player.... Spain have a lot of players covered in the RB position.(Carvajal, juafran, azpi,bellerin) somebody must be dropped.
He has to..He just must.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
Below you can see the Second most important Trophy Barcelona ever Owned and a UCL trophy.

Happy Birthday.
Ronaldinho my idol

The man who made me love football. The only who will dribble the hell outta u and still make u smile grin

His smile is always a joy to behold despite his wack dentition

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

Won't be the first and certainly not the last, after all everyone wouldn't be going, and he still has 2022, azpiculeta was called up I guess
At 30?.No.

He has to go now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
spot on puyol. somebody is always 2nd best for club and country lol.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
The video barkabots won't want you to see shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP64Eo-AlY

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
obainojazz:

This is the reason i always say that real madrid and ronaldo fans generally have got a relatively lower IQ.
It's been proven scientifically.

Whenever there exist 2 rivals, the superior one is never afraid to complement and big up the other.

The inferior one is always afraid to complement and big up the other.

That's the inferiority complex.

It's logic my friend!

PS

I really do not think you have ever seen the best of Messi clips. If you have you'd be embarrassed to post that here.

LOL.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:
This is the reason i always say that real madrid and ronaldo fans generally have got a relatively lower IQ.
It's been proven scientifically.

Whenever there exist 2 rivals, the superior one is never afraid to complement and big up the other.

The inferior one is always afraid to complement and big up the other.

That's the inferiority complex.

It's logic my friend!

PS

I really do not think you have ever seen the best of Messi clips. If you have you'd be embarrassed to post that here.

LOL.
e pain am. PS.. Ain't a Madrid fan tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
obainojazz:
e pain am. PS.. Ain't a Madrid fan tongue

That even makes it worse... Madrid fans have a genuine reason for being 5tupid, Ronaldo is their player

What's your excuse??

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
See then avoiding the Matter on ground and throwing petty insults grin Barkabots SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
obainojazz:
See then avoiding the Matter on ground and throwing petty insults grin Barkabots SMH.
And what's the matter on ground?

Messi bigs up ronaldo because he's a little man but the bigger man.

Ronaldo wouldn't be caught dead saying same about messi simply because he's a big man but the little man.

Inferiority complex confirmed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:

Ronaldo wouldn't be caught dead saying same about messi simply because he's a big man but the little man.

Tell us if what Messi said is true or false grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
tesppidd:

Why are you feeding this guy's ego by replying him. Can't you see that he is very happy to get the mention?

Silence! most times is the best answer to his type.
Please allow him to bask in his own fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
obainojazz:

That's because he's an alien, the only alien. You weren't expecting him to say he's the best like the arrogant ass your mcm is....

Doesn't your conscience judge you whenever you say Ronaldo is the best player of all time.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2018
As a Madrid fan, I can say Leo Messi is the most talented of his generation, And Cristiano is the most determined player the football world has ever witnessed, He got the talent but not up to Leo level, however, Only talent does not complete the definition of best player, because if it does, Ronaldo wouldnt have come close to Messi in terms of the World best awards.

Messi should have had all the balloon dor that they instead shared, now here is the point.

Cristiano Ronaldo is an Inspiration, God gave him less talent compare to Messi, Nevertheless, He make sure he build himself up with determination and beat Messi to some awards.

It was not a Mistake that FIFA chose Cr7 over Messi last season and upper, why didn't FIFA say Messi is the best player, he has the most dribble, most chances created, most this and that, according to most of barca fans, it is not well deserved. grin

Bring up some stat like dribble, goals and all... They are all based on talent, at which no doubt Messi edges him, but does that really define the best player? No.

What defines the best player is how you make use of your talent to help your individual team win trophies.

Take for example Madrid last game vs Girona, If Ronaldo wasn't has hungry as that for goals, I didnt see us winning that match, all thanks to him, now imagine if he has the most chances, most dribble, and all but failed to make up a higher figure in goal than Girona, you'll just be hearing we played well but was just unlucky. cheesy

Messi has the talent but not ambitious like Ronaldo is, if he is, he would have won the world cup thrice, I read somewhere where someone says, Messi should feel like a warrior, if he wants to win the world cup, apart from talent he should be determined and never loose a focus.

If Ronaldo acquire that teammates Messi got in the National Level he would have won the world cup no doubt.

So what Ronaldo lacks in talent, he has made up himself.

Ronaldo was better last season than Messi, but when you say Messi will always be better than Ronaldo, Try to think again, it wasn't a Mistake that he has the same balloon dor has Messi.

They beat each other to the award in accordance with their brilliance.

I be fan of both o, but aside from troll, it will be very irrational when you say Ronaldo did not come close to Messi. They are G.o.a.t.s ... But Messi edges Ronnie here in most list that is based on individual opinion because he got the talent than Cr7.

And If Ronaldo edges Messi in another list, it is understandable.

But anyways, I dey enjoy the Competition well well.

Thank you Ronnie, thank you Leo

E dey pain me say dem don dey get old cry

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2018
homesteady:
If Atletico Madrid win Europa Cup, would it increase La liga UCL quota to 5? Considering that they would qualify for UCL directly via their league position.
I doubt.

If athletico falls out of the top 5 then spain will have 5 slots.

But if athletico gain top 4, spain will still have 4 slots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Typical ronaldo fan always comparing with the goat

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Lionel Messi has been ranked the best player to ever play football by famous Dutch magazine 'Voetbal International'. Messi is ahead of both Diego Maradona and Johan Cruyff. Here is the ranking of the top five: 1. Lionel Messi (Argentina). 2. Diego Armando Maradona (Argentina). 3. Johan Cruyff (Holland). 4. Pele (Brazil). 5. Alfredo Di Stefano (Spain/Argentina).

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Please is this real or fake cheesy

� Asensio (Real Madrid): "Messi or Cristiano? They are the two best players in the world. It's very difficult to chose, but I have to say Cristiano since he's my teammate."

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Top scorer in Madrid= Ronaldo
Top scorer in Barça = Messi
Top assister in Madrid = Toni kross
Top assister in barca= Messi
Playmaker in Madrid=modric
Playmaker in Barça= Messi
Top dribbler in Madrid= isco
Top dribbler In Barça= Messi
But still some 21century facebook experts still compare Messi (most complete player) with Ronaldo (ordinary goal scorer).
I even thought common sense is for free.. #FORCA_BARCA

copied

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Puah! Spits on thread...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
I just read that Messi has talent, but not as ambitious as Oponunaldo lipsrsealed

You see, there are two people in this life. People that strive for greatness, and people that are comfortable in their comfort zone.
In terms of modern football, Oponunaldo and Messi clearly fall into the first category.

I can list 50 players who are as talented as they can be but did not amount to much. To mention a few, Angel Dimaria, Ricardo Quaresma, Bojan Krkic, Giovanni Dos Santos, Hartem Ben Arfa, Celestine Babayaro, even our very own jay jay Okocha. These players by their own standards had the very potential to be a GOAT. It is either they toiled with mediocrity in their prime years, unlucky with injuries, or they lived flamboyant lifestyles at the expense of a prolific career.

To say Messi is not ambitious? It is either you people do not understand that talent alone DID NOT make Messi the player he is today. If anything, he had more obstacles to his illustrious career while growing up than most players who are equally talented. For crying out loud, Messi is the man that Barcelona breathes...you think it is just talent? How many talented players have played for barca and were disgraced out of the club? You see a player who never dives to the ground even when been hacked down, but instead fights to get the ball moving and you say he doesn't have ambition? You see a player who wants to win everything every season by scoring goals, assisting team mates, splitting up opposition defenses and you say he doesn't have ambition? Or rather as you put it, his ambition is not up to Oponunaldo's? A player has 5 ballon dors and he doesn't have Oponunaldo's ambition? Keeping in mind that Oponunaldo first beat him to it but he turned tables and won four in a row despite being 3/2 years younger?

What you people don't understand is that Oponunaldo is a media guru. He paints whatever he wants on social media. He's working out, flying in private jets, smacking booties,..he's football's alpha male! Messi doesn't give too much attention to carrying 25 litres of petrol to form hardworking. His hardwork is shown on the pitch!

As far as football is concerned, hardworking and talent should be measured in terms of performances...both individual, and team effort. If you tell me Oponunaldo is hardworking based on goals and bla bla, why is not Messi as equally hardworking? Considering the fact that even with stats, Messi still trumps Oponunaldo.

They are both hardworking players as far as I'm concerned, and I will always rate Messi above him. You don't have to agree cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Upnepaa:

� Asensio (Real Madrid): "Messi or Cristiano? They are the two best players in the world. It's very difficult to chose, but I have to say Cristiano since he's my teammate."
Very true, when they leave their mcm shadow they see the light, like pepe, Alonso, Raul, higuain,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
[url][/url]
Upnepaa:
But still some 21century facebook experts still compare Messi (most complete player) with Ronaldo (ordinary goal scorer).

copied
This is why ronaldo would would always be second best when compared with the GOAT...
When I saw that heat map I was like Messi isn't human... No wonder he is called extra terrestrial

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by azodo1991(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Upnepaa:
Compared them is like comparing a defender and a striker. messi is far ahead in every

copied

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Upnepaa:

Of course that is one of the pre contract agreements to sign for real madrid.

1. Say real madrid is the best club in the world.
2. Say you've always wanted to play for madrid since you
were a child.
3. You must say at every forum, interview and press
conference, CRISTIANO RONALDO IS THE BEST IN
THE WORLD.

GBAM!

Contract signed!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Upnepaa:

copied
This has got to be a deathblow!

But trust madrid and ronaldo fan boys,
They would ignore such stats and tell us;

1. How ronaldo has played in 3 different leagues.
2. How ronaldo can score with all parts of his human body.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
senorova:
I just read that Messi has talent, but not as ambitious as Oponunaldo lipsrsealed

You see, there are two people in this life. People that strive for greatness, and people that are comfortable in their comfort zone.
In terms of modern football, Oponunaldo and Messi clearly fall into the first category.

I can list 50 players who are as talented as they can be but did not amount to much. To mention a few, Angel Dimaria, Ricardo Quaresma, Bojan Krkic, Giovanni Dos Santos, Hartem Ben Arfa, Celestine Babayaro, even our very own jay jay Okocha. These players by their own standards had the very potential to be a GOAT. It is either they toiled with mediocrity in their prime years, unlucky with injuries, or they lived flamboyant lifestyles at the expense of a prolific career.

To say Messi is not ambitious? It is either you people do not understand that talent alone DID NOT make Messi the player he is today. If anything, he had more obstacles to his illustrious career while growing up than most players who are equally talented. For crying out loud, Messi is the man that Barcelona breathes...you think it is just talent? How many talented players have played for barca and were disgraced out of the club? You see a player who never dives to the ground even when been hacked down, but instead fights to get the ball moving and you say he doesn't have ambition? You see a player who wants to win everything every season by scoring goals, assisting team mates, splitting up opposition defenses and you say he doesn't have ambition? Or rather as you put it, his ambition is not up to Oponunaldo's? A player has 5 ballon dors and he doesn't have Oponunaldo's ambition? Keeping in mind that Oponunaldo first beat him to it but he turned tables and won four in a row despite being 3/2 years younger?

What you people don't understand is that Oponunaldo is a media guru. He paints whatever he wants on social media. He's working out, flying in private jets, smacking booties,..he's football's alpha male! Messi doesn't give too much attention to carrying 25 litres of petrol to form hardworking. His hardwork is shown on the pitch!

As far as football is concerned, hardworking and talent should be measured in terms of performances...both individual, and team effort. If you tell me Oponunaldo is hardworking based on goals and bla bla, why is not Messi as equally hardworking? Considering the fact that even with stats, Messi still trumps Oponunaldo.

They are both hardworking players as far as I'm concerned, and I will always rate Messi above him. You don't have to agree cheesy
Well said.

What people always fail to understand or like to misconstrue is that when we say Messi is talented and Ronaldo is hardworking, it doesn't mean ronaldo is zero talent or messi is zero hardwork.

Everything between Messi and Ronaldo is relative.

On a scale of 100 i would rate them this way;

1. Hardwork
Messi 40, Ronaldo 60.

2. Talent
Messi 60, Ronaldo 40.

Something like that.

And because talent is in-built Messi always has that edge over Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
tesppidd:
Well said.

What people always fail to understand or like to misconstrue is that when we say Messi is talented and Ronaldo is hardworking, it doesn't mean ronaldo is zero talent or messi is zero hardwork.

Everything between Messi and Ronaldo is relative.

On a scale of 100 i would rate them this way;

1. Hardwork
Messi 40, Ronaldo 60.

2. Talent
Messi 60, Ronaldo 40.

Something like that.

And because talent is in-built Messi always has that edge over Ronaldo.

What you quote here justifies my point and not the guy you quoted grin

Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
LosVikingos:

What you quote here justifies my point and not the guy you quoted grin

Gbam!
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Drogba says Messi still behind Maradona and Pele,

But that's not the point.

The point is:

Why is Messi always in a sentence with Maradona and Pele?

Why?

Why always Messi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.