Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4552500 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Sorry to correct you... fall through means come to nothing, that is, fail to materialize. Is this what you actually implied?? grin
sorry?? For what? No offense taken bro. This is a faceless forum.

I would love to see him at Madrid...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bleep!

Brazil have got a killer squad.
Having a midfield of Paulinho, Coutinho, Fernandinho, Casemiro.

While the best midfield trio argentina could line up are Banega, Biglia and Mascherano.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
So my Dybala and icardi might not go to World Cup. What a useless coach I pray they fuckkkkkk out at group stage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lionel Messi is the reason Dybala and Iccardi will. not go to the World Cup with Argentina. He doesn't want them
anywhere near the Team. What a clown.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
On Icardi: "As for Mauro, he is a renowned for
sleeping with wives of players so it would not be good
for the group to have him here. Maxi Lopez will take
his place instead."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please is there anyone that has Spata software setup or have a means that I can get them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
God save the king!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
You need to read this article "A LONG STORY" by Gerrard pique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
9itewolf:
You need to read this article "A LONG STORY" by Gerrard pique

What about it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
TLona1:

What about it?
very touching and at the same time interesting...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Neymar1095:
On Icardi: "As for Mauro, he is a renowned for
sleeping with wives of players so it would not be good
for the group to have him here. Maxi Lopez will take
his place instead."

si english he is a renowned grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
I
’m going to let you in on a little inside information. Everybody knows that footballers have text groups on WhatsApp. I have one just for my friends from home, and I have another just for my Barca teammates. But my favorite one might surprise you. Earlier this season, when we were already 8 or 9 points clear of Real Madrid in the league, I started a special group for some of the guys on the Spanish national team who play for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

If you only read what the media says, you would think that we hate one another. But, in fact, we all get along really well, and we text back and forth about tactics and football philosophies and even the books we’re reading.

….

…. No, come on, of course I’m joking! All we do in that group is talk shit to one another about Barça and Real!

It’s the best. We’re just like little kids. And the truth is, it’s especially hilarious for me right now, because now we’re up 15 points on Real in the league. So I’m getting very creative in my responses. Last season, when the Real guys were winning everything, they were feeling pretty good. They were talking shit constantly whenever I saw them at national team training.

Man, every time they won a match last season, they were posting shirtless photos on Instagram from the locker room. Remember that?

They were smiling and flexing their muscles like The Rock and saying #HalaMadrid and posting little trophy emojis. This season, though, it’s a different vibe. All their Instagram photos are looking very somber. “3 points today. We must keep working harder!”

So I’m texting them in the WhatsApp group, “Come on guys, why so serious?!”

Then I put a little crying emoji, and a laughing emoji.

I even made a special name for the group. It’s called: CONGRATULATIONS.

Manuel Queimadelos Alonso/Getty Images

I can joke around with those guys, because they are my brothers on the Spanish national team. We might hate each other’s clubs, but we are all playing for the same country, with the same dream, and that’s something that I’m very, very proud of. Ever since I was a little boy watching Luis Enrique bleed all over his jersey at the ’94 World Cup, my dream was to play for the national team.

I’m extremely proud to wear the badge every four years at the World Cup. Maybe that will surprise some people. If you watch television in Madrid, they’ll tell you a very different story about me. They’ll say that I’m a traitor, and that I want to tear the country apart because of my public support for the Catalan people’s right to vote in the independence referendum.

I have never even commented on how I would vote. I am not trying to be a politician and sway people. What I believe is irrelevant. I am just one opinion out of millions. But what I do believe is that the 7.5 million people from my homeland of Catalonia have the right to vote on this question in a peaceful manner. The issue is very complicated, and it requires a lot of thought and debate. It’s a tricky position for me to be in, personally, because the happiest moment of my life was winning the World Cup for Spain, but on the other hand, being Catalan is in my blood. That’s my people, my heritage, my land. And when 80% of people in Catalonia say they want the right to vote, I believe they should be heard. If that opinion makes my own countrymen dislike me … well, I am perfectly tranquil with that thought.

It’s funny, I noticed some people in America have started telling the NBA players to “just shut up and dribble” when they express their opinions on real problems in society.

It’s ridiculous, no?

It’s the same here in Spain. They say, “Just shut up and play football. It’s all you know.”

Sorry, but I will not just shut up and play. It’s not all I know. There’s a lot more depth to footballers than most people realize, and I think it’s important that we express ourselves and our views. Footballers are human beings, and that is something that is being lost in the media world that we live in today. The
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2018
They are happy he's scoring, even though they're going trophyless, typical Ronaldo fan boys grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2018
biomustry:
They are happy he's scoring, even though they're going trophyless, typical Ronaldo fan boys grin
Your stupidity is shocking. So Madrid and ronaldo should stop winning games and scoring goals because barca are topping table. Typical Mumu barca fan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

Your stupidity is shocking. So Madrid and ronaldo should stop winning games and scoring goals because barca are topping table. Typical Mumu barca fan.

cheesy madridiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

Your stupidity is shocking. So Madrid and ronaldo should stop winning games and scoring goals because barca are topping table. Typical barca fan.
Mumudridiot

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Having World Class stars like Dybala, Higuain, Pastore, Icardi, Di Maria, Aguero, Marcos Rojo, Otamendi, Lavezzi, Perroti, Correa in your National team, who all plays for Europe top clubs is said to be one man team led by Messi.

But Players like Patricio (30) Bruno Alves (36), Quaresma(34) Nani (31) Joao Moutinho(31) and Pepe (35) are carrying Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal �� according to some Certain fanbase and Media.

This is how unfair the football world has been to Cristiano Ronaldo, But Still the Mentality he transmits into this portuguese team is unbelievable, He knows that they don't have world class stars in their team like Germany, Spain, Brazil or Argentina, But you won't see him bothered about Future Criticism he might get in the world cup.

He will always and always face it like a Man. And Then there is team leader like Messi who is already hinting about Retirement if they fail to win the World Cup even with those World Class stars. This Man always want everything on his silver plate.

Dude National team is no Barcelona!! He may be a talented footballer but as as a leader, He doesn't even belong in that category!

Cr7 Born Leader

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2018
biomustry:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Having World Class stars like Dybala, Higuain, Pastore, Icardi, Di Maria, Aguero, Marcos Rojo, Otamendi, Lavezzi, Perroti, Correa in your National team, who all plays for Europe top clubs is said to be one man team led by Messi.

But Players like Patricio (30) Bruno Alves (36), Quaresma(34) Nani (31) Joao Moutinho(31) and Pepe (35) are carrying Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal �� according to some Certain fanbase and Media.

This is how unfair the football world has been to Cristiano Ronaldo, But Still the Mentality he transmits into this portuguese team is unbelievable, He knows that they don't have world class stars in their team like Germany, Spain, Brazil or Argentina, But you won't see him bothered about Future Criticism he might get in the world cup.

He will always and always face it like a Man. And Then there is team leader like Messi who is already hinting about Retirement if they fail to win the World Cup even with those World Class stars. This Man always want everything on his silver plate.

Dude National team is no Barcelona!! He may be a talented footballer but as as a leader, He doesn't even belong in that category!

Cr7 Born Leader
One is supposed to ignore such posts filled with lies and half truths but that would amount to closing one's eyes to falsehood.

Cristiano Ronaldo isn't Jesus Christ.
He is neither Pele nor Maradona.
He is neither Messi nor Zidane.

So there is no damn footballing reason for the football world to be unfair to him. All the sticks he gets stem from non-footballing reasons.

Who is Correa?
Who is Perotti?

Icardi, Rojo world class?
Rubbish!
Argentina have got at least 6 world class attackers with only 3 entitled to be in a starting line up at a time.
Crap midfield.
Crap defence.

And talking about your misleading and deceitful comment on ages:

At the 2010 world cup.
Pepe-27
Nani-23
Moutinho-23
Bruno Alvez-28
Quaresma-26
Contreao-24
And what was the outcome? A first round exit!

At the 2014 world cup
Pepe-31
Nani-27
Moutinho-27
Bruno Alvez-32
Quaresma-30
Contreao-28

And what was the outcome again? A first round crash!

What is your excuse for your Ronaldo?

Portugal remains one of the top footballing nations in europe, even before Cristiano Ronaldo was born.

Besides the european power houses of Spain,Germany, Italy and France.
Portugal comes into reckoning as a top 7 european power.
And there are over 60 european teams which take part in qualifiers.
That's at worst 7th out of 60!!!!

And you want us to believe that portugal are over achieving because of ronaldo?
Utter rubbish!

Portugal wìnning euro 2016 was like leichester city winning the epl.
By a stroke of luck qualifying as best losers and managing to avoid Germany, Italy, Spain and England all through.

He is the top european scorer but never scored against Spain, Germany, Italy, England, France.

Only Andorra, Latvia, Linchistein, Malta, Moldova etc etc.
What da fucck is that?

And what's the summary.

-Argentina blessed with superstar attackers who become bums in national team colours.
-Crap midfield.
-Average defence.

-Portugal, a top 7 european footballing nation and a top 10 world footballing nation, with or without cristiano ronaldo, before and during cristiano ronaldo.
-Cristiano Ronaldo has done nothing for them besides score against crap teams like andorra and latvia and san marino.

20 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
tesppidd:
One is supposed to ignore such posts filled with lies and half truths but that would amount to closing one's eyes to falsehood.

So there is no damn footballing reason for the football world to be unfair to him. All the sticks he gets stem from non-footballing reasons.

Who is Correa?
Who is Perotti?

Rubbish!
Argentina have got at least 6 world class attackers with only 3 entitled to be in a starting line up at a time.
Crap midfield.
Crap defence.

At the 2010 world cup.
Pepe-27
Nani-23
Moutinho-23
Bruno Alvez-28
Quaresma-26
Contreao-24

At the 2014 world cup
Pepe-31
Nani-27
Moutinho-27
Bruno Alvez-32
Quaresma-30
Contreao-28

Portugal remains one of the top footballing nations in europe, even before Cristiano Ronaldo was born.

Utter rubbish!

By a stroke of luck qualifying as best losers and managing to avoid Germany, Italy, Spain and England all through.

He is the top european scorer but never scored against Spain, Germany, Italy, England, France.

What da fucck is that?

And what's the summary.

-Argentina blessed with superstar attackers who become bums in national team colours.
-Crap midfield.
-Average defence.

-Portugal, a top 7 european footballing nation and a top 10 world footballing nation, with or without cristiano ronaldo, before and during cristiano ronaldo.
-Cristiano Ronaldo has done nothing for them besides score against crap teams like andorra and latvia and san marino.

One day Messi heart attack go kill you.

With the way you are going if your adopted country does not win the World Cup you go fall sick if not paid sef.

Bros abeg take am jejele. Messi no know you oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
tesppidd:

Who is Correa?
Who is Perotti?

Rubbish!
Crap midfield.
Crap defence.

At the 2010 world cup.
Pepe-27
Nani-23
Moutinho-23
Bruno Alvez-28
Quaresma-26
Contreao-24

At the 2014 world cup
Pepe-31
Nani-27
Moutinho-27
Bruno Alvez-32
Quaresma-30
Contreao-28

Utter rubbish!

What da fucck is that?

And what's the summary.

-Crap midfield.
-Average defence.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
tesppidd:

Who is Correa?
Who is Perotti?

Rubbish!
Crap midfield.
Crap defence.

At the 2010 world cup.
Pepe-27
Nani-23
Moutinho-23
Bruno Alvez-28
Quaresma-26
Contreao-24

At the 2014 world cup
Pepe-31
Nani-27
Moutinho-27
Bruno Alvez-32
Quaresma-30
Contreao-28

Utter rubbish!

What da fucck is that?

And what's the summary.

-Crap midfield.
-Average defence.

This is trash and full of lies. Portugal won its first ever major
international trophy in the nation's history, led
by Cristiano Ronaldo as the captain and in his era. Keep deceiving yourself . What has your so called messi done for Argentina that it hasn't achieved before. Sit down some where and eat chin chin or something.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
lol..

see as guys just troop out dey vex.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
tesppidd:
lol..

see as guys just troop out dey vex.

grin

Na fact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

international trophy in the nation's history, [b]led
by Cristiano Ronaldo as the captain [/b]and in his era. Keep deceiving yourself . What has your so called messi done for Argentina that it hasn't achieved before. Sit down some where and eat chin chin or something.
lol

no more scored a hattrick in the final.

na 'led'.

okay na

let him continue 'ledding'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

by Cristiano Ronaldo as the captain
and in his era. Keep deceiving yourself . What has your so called messi done for Argentina that it hasn't achieved before. Sit down some where and eat chin chin or something.
lol.

na 'led'.

okay na,

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
tesppidd:
lol.

na 'led'.

okay na,

The Captain of every winning team is the first to touch and raise the trophy. The captain is the leader. Argue with FIFA .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

by Cristiano Ronaldo as the captain and in his era.
Keep deceiving yourself . What has your so called messi done for Argentina that it hasn't achieved before. Sit down some where and eat chin chin or something.

Or pencil or eye pencil or mascara
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Melvyn11:

The Captain of every winning team is the first to touch and raise the trophy. The captain is the leader. Argue with FIFA .
Okay

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
penaldo fans dy vex ooo grin

Spain 3points against Portugal don sure first grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Neimar:
penaldo fans dy vex ooo grin

Spain 31points against Portugal don sure first grin
first to like this Pix
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
A friendly reminder as international matches are currently being played that a certain Argentine is yet to win anything with his senior national team. Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.