Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569307 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:11pm On May 22, 2018
habax:
I don't believe it, it is just "saving face" tactics. Pique did the same with his "se queda" tweet about Neymar
I honestly hope its a saving face tactic. I really hope so.If anything, i would prefer the deal sealed before the world cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2018
Ovie56:
Ode i think Griezmann was the best player in 2016 but then again he wasn't the winner, was he? Mumu like you that will be stuck in the past and will not get with the program.. i have favorites too in all other sport i understand what you are feeling but you shouldn't be teary eyed na.. oma ga o.. Now for the last time I'm not debating this based on who has performed well statically that hasn't been the yardstick for some time now. statically Toni Kroos was tge best player of 2014 world cup messi won the golden ball how? Fifa knows.. Salah has been considered as a contender for Ballon d'or this year why? he has played well and he's in contention to wun champions league bastardized or not let him not win it,i doubt if he'll be top 5.. you'll be here shouting best player statically updan.. calling someone newbie. ignororant.. i pity you.. better jump to 2018 and see how it's done.. if messi don't win WC better go and buy ballon for him
nope bro. a wonderful performance at the World Cup is enough not the trophy itself....this is not 2014 he went trophyless with Barca....he has two trophies with Barça, if he performs very well at the World Cup and gets to at least semi final, FIFA will now count that and add that to his recordbook and now remember he has two trophies with Barca, as it stands now Madrid have not won anything yet same with Liverpool's Salah so they are all on equal ground now, as of now I rate Messi 6/10 Ronaldo 6/10 Salah 6/10....champions league adds 1 and world cup adds 3....either Salah or Ronaldo could get 7/10 but a world cup good performance adds 1.5. Don't forget if Neymar wins the World Cup, we would be arguing for nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

nope bro. a wonderful performance at the World Cup is enough not the trophy itself....this is not 2014 he went trophyless with Barca....he has two trophies with Barça, if he performs very well at the World Cup and gets to at least semi final, FIFA will now count that and add that to his recordbook and now remember he has two trophies with Barca, as it stands now Madrid have not won anything yet same with Liverpool's Salah so they are all on equal ground now, as of now I rate Messi 6/10 Ronaldo 6/10 Salah 6/10....champions league adds 1 and world cup adds 3....either Salah or Ronaldo could get 7/10 but a world cup good performance adds 1.5. Don't forget if Neymar wins the World Cup, we would be arguing for nothing
Do votes still count in all of these
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
femiti:
Do votes still count in all of these
I dunno but the truth is that nobody has been better than Messi this season no matter how you look at it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I dunno but the truth is that nobody has been better than Messi this season no matter how you look at it
He will win the Balon d'or.
This thing is a World Cup year, so the FIFA World Best will surely emerge from the competition if FIFA will go back to its real roots!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
philfearon:

He will win the Balon d'or.
This thing is a World Cup year, so the FIFA World Best will surely emerge from the competition if FIFA will go back to its real roots!
dude by this logic they will bring up 2010 issue....just keep it simple and read my last two posts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:17pm On May 22, 2018
Maradona: “Sampaoli is lucky. If Messi is inspired, he will cover up all his mistakes. If Messi is on his game, there is a 60% chance that Argentina win the World Cup. Because the others can be a choir, but none are not as good a singer a he is. Messi is a singer, the rest aren’t.”

“It hurts me to say this, but the reality is that things are not going well. The headline should be... ‘After Messi, what? After Messi, there is nothing.’ “

“Icardi knows how to have sex with his friend’s wife. He does that very well. He can find his friend’s house easily. He doesn’t need a GPS for that. That’s why Higuaín has to have another chance.”

“You know what bother me? That we worked so hard to earn respect, to be feared. Today, with the exception of Messi, there is no respect for Argentina. Look at the last match against Nigeria. They could have scored 8 on us. You know what would have happened in my day?”

“The biggest problem with Argentina is their backtracking. There is none. We also don’t have a midfield.”

“The other day Di María was asked what his dream was. He said to win the Champions League. What about winning the World Cup? That's the way they think.”

Maradona fit don high sha..Especially on his comments on Icardi.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2018
jonsnow92:
Maradona: “Sampaoli is lucky. If Messi is inspired, he will cover up all his mistakes. If Messi is on his game, there is a 60% chance that Argentina win the World Cup. Because the others can be a choir, but none are not as good a singer a he is. Messi is a singer, the rest aren’t.”

“It hurts me to say this, but the reality is that things are not going well. The headline should be... ‘After Messi, what? After Messi, there is nothing.’ “

“Icardi knows how to have sex with his friend’s wife. He does that very well. He can find his friend’s house easily. He doesn’t need a GPS for that. That’s why Higuaín has to have another chance.”

“You know what bother me? That we worked so hard to earn respect, to be feared. Today, with the exception of Messi, there is no respect for Argentina. Look at the last match against Nigeria. They could have scored 8 on us. You know what would have happened in my day?”

“The biggest problem with Argentina is their backtracking. There is none. We also don’t have a midfield.”

“The other day Di María was asked what his dream was. He said to win the Champions League. What about winning the World Cup? That's the way they think.”

Yeah! He could be high on his weeds, but he said the truth about that shitty Argentina team.
He just summed up everything I would say about the team, but that Icardi part is very funny.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
jonsnow92:

Awesome01:

Yeah! He could be high on his weeds, but he said the truth about that shitty Argentina team.
He just summed up everything I would say about the team, but that Icardi part is very funny.
Spot on by Maradona.

On the contrary to what you guys say, this is the first time in a decade Maradona has made valid points without seeming to be YUI

Yarning Under the Influence.

Higuain only has another chance because Icardi seems to have a very torrid time accommodating his diick in his drawers.

Remember when argentina had in midfield;

*Pablo Aimar.
*Ariel Ortega.
*Sebastian Veron.
*Diego Simeone.
*Roman Riquelme.

Today they have;

*Old man Mascherano.
*Mediocre Lucas Biglia.
*Average Ever Banega.
*Useless Enzo Perez.

And who??

Rubbish!

The attack is super.
Because of Messi only.
Higuain and Aguero play like their generic versions for NT.
De Maria will always get himself injured in the second round match only to get fit enough to make bench for the final.

Defence is decent
Midfield is shiit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:55pm On May 22, 2018
Sounds Familiar right?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
tesppidd:

Spot on by Maradona.

On the contrary to what you guys say, this is the first time in a decade Maradona has made valid points without seeming to be YUI

Higuain only has another chance because Icardi seems to have a very torrid time accommodating his diick in his drawers.

*Pablo Aimar.
*Ariel Ortega.
*Sebastian Veron.
*Diego Simeone.
*Roman Riquelme.

Today they have;

*Old man Mascherano.
*Mediocre Lucas Biglia.
*Average Ever Banega.
*Useless Enzo Perez.

And who??

Rubbish!

The attack is super.
Because of Messi only.
Higuain and Aguero play like their generic versions for NT.
De Maria will always get himself injured in the second round match only to get fit enough to make bench for the final.

Defence is decent
Midfield is shiit!

Half fit Aguero and A flop Higuain are been taken to the World Cup.. the Sampaoli squad has lots of loop holes true but Maradona has no right at all to criticize that team.

Didn't he coach the team in 2010?..With no plan,no tactics..Just depending on Messi...Even a cheerleader manager took Argentina to the final on 2014.

He should just sit down somewhere..If anything is to call kettle black it shouldn't be jollof rice cooking pot abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 11:22pm On May 22, 2018
tesppidd:

Spot on by Maradona.

*Pablo Aimar.
*Ariel Ortega.
*Sebastian Veron.
*Diego Simeone.
*Roman Riquelme.

I remember that these guys won nothing.

Didnt even get to a single final.

*Old man Mascherano.
*Mediocre Lucas Biglia.
*Average Ever Banega.
*Useless Enzo Perez.

These guys got to two consecutive finals. TWO

But Messi thwarted their every effort.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
jonsnow92:

Burst my brain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:28am On May 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

@ bolded, seriously

thank God you said 'effort' sha.
because effort without talent and skill is tantamount to mediocrity.

for the first part of your statement,

that's my very point actually,
they only didn't have messi,

if that set of midfielders had messi, and messi had that set of midfielders,

the world cup would be in buenos aires.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32am On May 23, 2018
jonsnow92:
Sounds Familiar right?
grin

Neymar Jnr has made those words suspicious!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 8:02am On May 23, 2018
tesppidd:
@ bolded, seriously

thank God you said 'effort' sha.
because effort without talent and skill is tantamount to mediocrity.

for the first part of your statement,

that's my very point actually,
they only didn't have messi,

if that set of midfielders had messi, and messi had that set of midfielders,

the world cup would be in buenos aires.

what kind of wack yarns is this?

First set of midfielders never achieved anything

Second set of midfielders took Messi to a final, only for him to do this:

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

what kind of wack yarns is this?

First set of midfielders never achieved anything

Second set of midfielders took Messi to a final, only for him to do this:

For the bolded, Are you the new Lai Mohammmed?

He can't score his PK all the time, especially because he always goes first.

His last 4 tournaments for argentina;

1. Copa america 2011 versus Uruguay,
He goes first and scores, others fucck up.

2. World cup 2014 versus the Netherlands,

3. Copa america 2015 versus Chile,

4. Copa america 2016 versus Chile,
He goes first and misses, others still fucck up.

The only thing left 4 Messi to do is to help the entire argentinean squad fucck their wives properly.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
tesppidd:
For the bolded, Are you the new Lai Mohammmed?

He can't score his PK all the time, especially because he always goes first.

His last 4 tournaments for argentina;

1. Copa america 2011 versus Uruguay,

2. World cup 2014 versus the Netherlands,

3. Copa america 2015 versus Chile,

4. Copa america 2016 versus Chile,
He goes first and misses, others still fucck up.

The only thing left 4 Messi to do is to help the entire argentinean squad fucck their wives properly.

The point is that they got him to the final multiple times and messi bleeped up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by madrid5: 9:35am On May 23, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

ha

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
Bartomeu: “Griezmann? I can not say anything about this issue, we have great respect for other clubs. in July we will start talking with Atlético Madrid. We like great players to wear Barca colours, I hope the deal does go through."

"Sell in order to sign? The problem of Barca is the wage bill, that is why we have to continue looking for new ways to gain revenue."

"It is not true that Messi or other players tell us which coaches or players we should buy”

"This season is a 9 for me, it's not a 10 but I think we've had an excellent season."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
The problem of these anti Messi activists no be here. They don't watch Argentina matches in the Qualifying series, they don't watch them at the COPA, they don't watch them at the world cup group stages,Some of them don't even watch them in the Finals but will come here and tell us how Messi squandered the team chances. They are rather subjective than being objective.They don't know how Messi carried an average team to the World cup almost by himself (Hint:No Argentinian player scored more than 2 in the qualifying series, Messi scored six) Some of them only learnt that messi missed a penalty on youtube.They will now open their stinking mouth and tell you how Messi let his country down after playing his sweat out. Ignore them.

Hypocrites undecided undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
Upnepaa:
The problem of these anti Messi activists no be here. They don't watch Argentina matches in the Qualifying series, they don't watch them at the COPA, they don't watch them at the world cup group stages,Some of them don't even watch them in the Finals but will come here and tell us how Messi squandered the team chances. They are rather subjective than being objective.They don't know how Messi carried an average team to the World cup almost by himself (Hint:No Argentinian player scored more than 2 in the qualifying series, Messi scored six) Some of them only learnt that messi missed a penalty on youtube.They will now open their stinking mouth and tell you how Messi let his country down after playing his sweat out. Ignore them.

After ur long epistle of messi in Argentina u still went ahead to use his barca pic,that should ring a bell...

He's a National flop tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:45am On May 25, 2018
chusks:
After ur long epistle of messi in Argentina u still went ahead to use his barca pic,that should ring a bell...

He's a National flop tongue

nd u 're a generational failure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 4:18am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Neimar post=67856243]

grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 4:23am On May 25, 2018
Neimar:

nd u 're a generational failure
grin grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2018
Upnepaa:

Argentina now s avergar players bah? undecided

I am fasting and is not in the mood to even argue.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:37am On May 25, 2018
usbcable:

Argentina now s avergar players bah? undecided

I am fasting and is not in the mood to even argue.

goan nd break ya fast....stop deceiving yasef angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2018
the Neymar replacement, infact the one who will make Barca better than with Neymar, the better than Asensio. the €140m flop.

Don Balon claim Arsenal manager Unai Emery is interested in landing Dembele.
And Barcelona could be receptive to a sale.
However, a loan deal with an option to buy is supposedly what the Gunners are after.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
MoR2:
the Neymar replacement, infact the one who will make Barca better than with Neymar, the better than Asensio. the €140m flop.

Don Balon claim Arsenal manager Unai Emery is interested in landing Dembele.
And Barcelona could be receptive to a sale.
However, a loan deal with an option to buy is supposedly what the Gunners are after.

oga goan worry bout ur match tumoro...leave our player

btw he is beta dan asensio grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.