Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566938 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Austeenx:

`Leave that guy, he's pretending.
Abi him no watch EPL last season wey Eto'o play for Chelsea?
Abi ooooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
honeric01: Neymar's brain on auto-pilot - Japan neurologists

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/neymars-brain-auto-pilot-japan-neurologists-073311971--sow.html
They didn't need a test to confirm that. It is pretty obvious he doesn't think before executing a move; he just goes with the flow. Freestyle. That's why he frequently beats defenders because they never know what to expect. Thinking the results will be the same for Messi and Ronaldo is quite silly. With Messi, his brain activity will probably be on the high end because his mind is processing so many different stimuli (inputs); with Ronaldo definitely average because he always has one thing on his mind once he receives the ball - to shoot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
logica: They didn't need a test to confirm that. It is pretty obvious he doesn't think before executing a move; he just goes with the flow. Freestyle. That's why he frequently beats defenders because they never know what to expect. Thinking the results will be the same for Messi and Ronaldo is quite silly. With Messi, his brain activity will probably be on the high end because his mind is processing so many different stimuli (inputs); with Ronaldo definitely average because he always has one thing on his mind once he receives the ball - to shoot.
Lol @Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Lol @Ronaldo.
Yeah it's funnygrin...but 100% true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
AbuMikey:

Na Eto'o naw grin
Is Eto'o back at Camp Nou?shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Is Eto'o back at Camp Nou?shocked

`No oh...
It was a testimonial match honouring Deco.
Champions league winning squad of Porto 2004 and FC Barcelona 2006.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Austeenx:

`No oh...
It was a testimonial match honouring Deco.
Champions league winning squad of Porto 2004 and FC Barcelona 2006.
Okay. Though I wouldn't mind having Eto'o back at Camp Nou,even if just for a year,just like Chelshit did to Drogba.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Okay. Though I wouldn't mind having Eto'o back at Camp Nou,even if just for a year,just like Chelshit did to Drogba.tongue

`Eto'o? Man, no space.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Austeenx:

`Eto'o? Man, no space.

gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
logica: They didn't need a test to confirm that. It is pretty obvious he doesn't think before executing a move; he just goes with the flow. Freestyle. That's why he frequently beats defenders because they never know what to expect. Thinking the results will be the same for Messi and Ronaldo is quite silly. With Messi, his brain activity will probably be on the high end because his mind is processing so many different stimuli (inputs); with Ronaldo definitely average because he always has one thing on his mind once he receives the ball - to shoot.

Not true for ronnie...he has some nice processing too

there's a Castrol documentary on him..cool

The testimonial for deco......r reunion

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
quote author=dmcdad]
Ahlaji Deco you meant? cheesy

I could remember those days that we nicknamed most of our players.

Deco - Ahlaji Deco
Ronaldinho - Oba, Ndi nmuo, Prophet, Dinho, Oba dinho, etcetera
Puyol - General Puyol
Iniesta - Baby face (lol)
Eto'o - Can't really remember
Valdez - Calamity Valdez
Messi - He inherited his names after the departure of Ronaldinho and co. Nonetheless, we called him: Messiah, Anini, Òmò Ayé, not to mention the many names that are surfacing in recent years.

Can't really talk about most of em like Enrique, Sylvinho, Edmilson, Larsson, Gio VB, Marquéz, Abidal, Yaya (currently called Big Yaya), Keita and so on...

Sometimes, it's like players shouldn't get past their times in a club. But that would be wishing for the inevitable. [/quote]
Valdes-Akowe. With that his towel he used to keep near the post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Ahlaji Deco you meant? cheesy

I could remember those days that we nicknamed most of our players.

Deco - Ahlaji Deco
Ronaldinho - Oba, Ndi nmuo, Prophet, Dinho, Oba dinho, etcetera
Puyol - General Puyol
Iniesta - Baby face (lol)
Eto'o - Can't really remember
Valdez - Calamity Valdez
Messi - He inherited his names after the departure of Ronaldinho and co. Nonetheless, we called him: Messiah, Anini, Òmò Ayé, not to mention the many names that are surfacing in recent years.

Can't really talk about most of em like Enrique, Sylvinho, Edmilson, Larsson, Gio VB, Marquéz, Abidal, Yaya (currently called Big Yaya), Keita and so on...

Sometimes, it's like players shouldn't get past their times in a club. But that would be wishing for the inevitable.
Yes Alh Deco! Did you see that his goal? Only Deco could have done that. The brain box of the team then. I almost wept when Pep deemed him surplus to requirement. Thanks to Xavi for stepping in perfectly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
sebod:
Yes Alh Deco! Did you see that his goal? Only Deco could have done that. The brain box of the team then. I almost wept when Pep deemed him surplus to requirement. Thanks to Xavi for stepping in perfectly.
I could remember everything like it's happening now in real time. He was a maestro. On monster in midfield. I could remember then that often times, Dinho played from the left flank. And maybe when the game has gotten to some other pedestal (when game tire wrapper), the master himself (Ronaldinho) would drift down to central midfield and would start conjuring his magic.

Abeg Ronaldinho too get flare for ball. Efizzy too much... Nobody can replicate his raw skills and his kinda flare. The only player that is close is Neymar. Let's see if Ney eventually surpasses him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Barca please sign another good centreback naw angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
I just watched the clip. O boy, that sprint no be here ooooo. cheesy

Next season would be .................... cool

Messi, Rakitic, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta n co... cheesy

Mathieu's height combo with Piques' is just a perfect match for our defence... cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
coded01:

Next season would be .................... cool

Messi, Rakitic, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta n co... cheesy

Mathieu's height combo with Piques' is just a perfect match for our defence... cool
Just what we've been looking for...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Just what we've been looking for...

Both are 6:4... cool

Honestly, Mattieu is faster than Pique... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
I could remember everything like it's happening now in real time. He was a maestro. On monster in midfield. I could remember then that often times, Dinho played from the left flank. And maybe when the game has gotten to some other pedestal (when game tire wrapper), the master himself (Ronaldinho) would drift down to central midfield and would start conjuring his magic.

Abeg Ronaldinho too get flare for ball. Efizzy too much... Nobody can replicate his raw skills and his kinda flare. The only player that is close is Neymar. Let's see if Ney eventually surpasses him.

How can I ever forget those days? With Deco, Dinho and Eto, it was he'll for the opponents. Dinho being a natural magician, tormented has tormented many players in this world. Remeber the game against Chelsea? Where he danced on the ball to send the defenders on errands before punishing Cesch. Neymar can bring back some of the moments only if the coach can give him freedom to express himself. Dinho had the total freedom them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
sebod:
How can I ever forget those days? With Deco, Dinho and Eto, it was he'll for the opponents. Dinho being a natural magician, tormented has tormented many players in this world. Remeber the game against Chelsea? Where he danced on the ball to send the defenders on errands before punishing Cesch. Neymar can bring back some of the moments only if the coach can give him freedom to express himself. Dinho had the total freedom them.
Lol @sent the defenders on errands. Hehehehehehe.

How could I forget the match that Dinho introduced Alanta...? cheesy Not possible!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
coded01:

Both are 6:4... cool

Honestly, Mattieu is faster than Pique... cheesy
Haba! Why even bring it up? Piqué is as slow as a snail. Jeez! Mathieu is fast. Please in talking about pace, don't align those two names in the same sentence. Mathieu is miles ahead in terms of pace. If them start to dey run from Badagry, if Piqué dey Mile 2, Mathieu go dey Mile 12. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whats up Cules? I haila every 1 ooo, just checking in to see whats up, cant wait to see what out front line assassins
will be unleashing this season, plus have we signed any CB yet?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
eyoniggar: Whats up Cules? I haila every 1 ooo, just checking in to see whats up, cant wait to see what out front line assassins
will be unleashing this season, plus have we signed any CB yet?
Apart from Mathieu?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Apart from Mathieu?

Wouldnt even know if any other person has been signed apart from our new goalie and Suarez eleyin oro. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
eyoniggar:

Wouldnt even know if any other person has been signed apart from our new goalie and Suarez eleyin oro. grin
cheesy I just hope Marquinhos' deal eventually pulls through....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
cheesy I just hope Marquinhos' deal eventually pulls through....

Highly unlikely. Now I hear Zubi wants to buy Vermaelen undecided

We want to line up S.H.I.E.L.D agents up front, and geriatrics at the back embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Highly unlikely. Now I hear Zubi wants to buy Vermaelen undecided

We want to line up S.H.I.E.L.D agents up front, and geriatrics at the back embarassed
Lol @ geriatrics. Anywayz, saw on Sports that his deal would eventually pull through before the window runs out.

Read somewhere that Vermaelen would prefer Man Utd to Barca cause he feels he would be on the bench in Barca while a spot would be guaranteed at Man Utd.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
See the world best defender as he looks on while a player with an average brain scores a back-heel volley which even the players with the brain of Solomon won't attempt even in their next life

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dhelake: See the world best defender as he looks on while a player with an average brain scores a back-heel volley which even the players with the brain of Solomon won't attempt even in their next life
Please what should we now do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dhelake: See the world best defender as he looks on while a player with an average brain scores a back-heel volley which even the players with the brain of Solomon won't attempt even in their next life

Thank you once again for bringing back memmories of that world class backheel we were struggling in that game before di maria improvised with one of his world class crossess and ronaldo made it even look better.

#GENIUS FOOTBALLERS.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:

`Actually, he's expecting you to start crying. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Go hug transformer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcV7uiOVdO0

according to your logic, all madrid defenders are bad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.