Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569264 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Then who's stopping him from buying all the "world class players" in the world? the stars in Man United are more than what At. Madrid have.
They obviously lack the right motivation. El cholo has really proven beyond any shadow of doubt that it ain't just about getting the right players, sometimes you can make the available players to be right using the right tactics to suit the available players and alot of motivations.

Of course I know they need strengthening, but c'mon, are they the worst? Letting lose 5 points at this terminus a quo is not a good omen at all. What will happen if they begin to play against the big boys?

I'm just really concerned about them. I ain't got any affiliation whatsoever with them, but it's really becoming worrisome as a football lover and moreso for a club like Manchester United.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
coded01:

It is well my bro... wink

I know Man Utd won't get to Arsenal's level... grin
If na play, stop am abeg... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Ahn,ahn! I can't remember where I claim Man.United don't have the money to buy players o! Infact,we do have the money. Maybe they are just playing mind games.
Playing mind game with whom? That is really laughable...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
They obviously lack the right motivation. El cholo has really proven beyond any shadow of doubt that it ain't just about getting the right players, sometimes you can make the available players to be right using the right tactics to suit the available players and alot of motivations.

Of course I know they need strengthening, but c'mon, are they the worst? Letting lose 5 points at this terminus a quo is not a good omen at all. What will happen if they begin to play against the big boys?

I'm just really concerned about them. I ain't got any affiliation whatsoever with them, but it's really becoming worrisome as a football lover and moreso for a club like Manchester United.

Pathetic for man United, they shouldn't worry, man City is there to take their place.

if it happened to leeds United, then who's man United?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danhumprey: They know Van Gaal is different from Moyes. LVG has acheived alot more than Moyes,so I'm very sure he will be given a chance.

Double standard eh? na una sabi..

Who should be given more chance? a child just learning how to jump or an adult having issues with jumping?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
honeric01:

Pathetic for man United, they shouldn't worry, man City is there to take their place.

if it happened to leeds United, then who's man United?
I could remember those days when Leeds were still reckoned with. Those days are long gone and may never come back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:

don't pity man utd, I feel they deserve it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
I could remember those days when Leeds were still reckoned with. Those days are long gone and may never come back.

na dem sabi o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:

Nottingham Forest comes to mind here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
If na play, stop am abeg... angry

You don't want Coogar & his entourage to storm this our peaceful & loving thread... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
Wasn't intentional.

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ehen still on this Man U matter, honestly I don't want Di Maria to go there, it is a very big step down for a player of his calibre! Last season he was the champions league hero, then this season he'll not even compete in any european game!

I wonder why them Man city and Arsenal did not bid for him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
homesteady: Ehen still on this Man U matter, honestly I don't want Di Maria to go there, it is a very big step down for a player of his calibre! Last season he was the champions league hero, then this season he'll not even compete in any european game!

Are you trying to say Man.U is a Small Team?grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mcleo007:

Nottingham Forest comes to mind here.
Yeah exactly. Imagine once Champions League winners (even though a different name then I guess).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
homesteady: Ehen still on this Man U matter, honestly I don't want Di Maria to go there, it is a very big step down for a player of his calibre! Last season he was the champions league hero, then this season he'll not even compete in any european game!

Arsenal na name of club?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
bykebyke:
Are you trying to say Man.U is a Small Team?grin

Not really that, but this current man u team are on a downward spiral! They are not the Man U we use to know!
The chances of them finishing top 4 is like 2%! That team is just too mediocre!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
Arsenal na name of club?
grin
I know Arsenal is just another mediocre team like Man U, but I'll prefer he goes to Arsenal than Man U! Choosing the lesser evil
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
homesteady:

Not really that, but this current man u team are on a downward spiral! They are not the Man U we use to know!
The chances of them finishing top 4 is like 2%! That team is just too mediocre!
I am quoting this for future reference! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
homesteady:
grin
I know Arsenal is just another mediocre team like Man U, but I'll prefer he goes to Arsenal than Man U! Choosing the lesser evil
Mediocre team? Awww... Now I feel like crying for Woman Utd Man Utd.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
dmcdad:
You be glass?

Nope!!... I just hate it when a guy grabs me by the hand; actually hate it, when a guy handles me roughly...I honestly do....Slow and gentle touch is my kind of style grin
I'm Scorpio ... So go figure. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

Nope!!... I just hate it when a guy grabs me by the hand; actually hate it, when a guy handles me roughly...I honestly do....Slow and gentle touch is my kind of style grin
chai! hi by d way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:

Go figure? I'm Scorpio too... So there is nothing there to figure.wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Go figure? I'm Scorpio too... So there is nothing there to figure.wink

Ehh??...Hmmm!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2014
sameer1212: chai! hi by d way.

Hi!.. grin grin grin...I do consider myself to be a very delicate flower wink grin..*joking*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2014
coded01:

It is well my bro... wink

I know Man Utd won't get to Arsenal's level... grin

Amen ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:

Amen ooooooooooooooo!
Your Madrid plays like shît...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Your Madrid plays like shît...
First, you trashed Man Utd, now Madrid?......Why are u such an hater?.
angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:
First, you trashed Man Utd, now Madrid?......Why are u such an hater?.
angry angry angry angry sad
I didn't trash Man Utd... Was only sympathetic with them. I don't hate. Just tryna be factual here. Of course I know you guys will find your rythm back, but until then, no quality football.

Besides, look who is talking. Typical example of kettle calling pot black. Have you forgotten hiw you were hating at the tail end of last season? And all through the World Cup? I am now the bad guy, while you are the saint.

Saint glitest... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2014
dmcdad:
I didn't trash Man Utd... Was only sympathetic with them. I don't hate. Just tryna be factual here. Of course I know you guys will find your rythm back, but until then, no quality football.

Besides, look who is talking. Typical example of kettle calling pot black. Have you forgotten hiw you were hating at the tail end of last season? And all through the World Cup? I am now the bad guy, while you are the saint.

Saint glitest... cheesy
Hmmm!...I do not remember hating any country; If I did?...It means they weren't worthy of getting to that round, due to the constant favors given by referees to countries during the world cup tournament;......May i ask, when did i ever insinuate that you are a bad guy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:
Hmmm!...I do not remember hating any country; If I did?...It means they weren't worthy of getting to that round, due to the constant favors given by referees to countries during the world cup tournament;......May i ask, when did i ever insinuate that you are a bad guy?
You called me a hater. Is that a name for a good guy? And you made it seem like I am a hating hater. Like a really absurd hater. You know what I mean...?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^

`You guys should get a room or something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:

Hi!.. grin grin grin...I do consider myself to be a very delicate flower wink grin..*joking*
ok dear, gud day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.