Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565793 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2014
bykebyke:
I thought Barca offered 35million
Not just Barca, but Man Utd, Madrid and even... The thing is, I suspect there was something about the transfer that made most of these clubs pull out of the transfer even after learning the fee had been reduced drastically.

Anywayz, I am glad about the personnel we have for our CB pairings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2014
cisse7575:

you actually did sir.

any new signings?
They just confirmed the agreement of Douglas for €5.5m. 4 million for the deal, and 1.5m for performance variables I guess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
They just confirmed the agreement of Douglas for €5.5m. 4 million for the deal, and 1.5m for performance variables I guess.

How good is he?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

How good is he?
I can't really say for sure, but he's descent. Runs through the right flank well, and also mindful of his defensive duties. We will have to see more of him to really tell.

But I saw a tweet from Agencia yesterday but I don't know how true it could be. That Barca would wanna use him in exchange with Fiorentina for Cuardrado. And of course add money. I couldn't really comprehend the whole piece because it wasn't in English and the latest Twitter doesn't have the Bing translation feature in the App any longer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
smiley
dmcdad:
I can't really say for sure, but he's descent. Runs through the right flank well, and also mindful of his defensive duties. We will have to see more of him to really tell.

But I saw a tweet from Agencia yesterday but I don't know how true it could be. That Barca would wanna use him in exchange with Fiorentina for Cuardrado. And of course add money. I couldn't really comprehend the whole piece because it wasn't in English and the latest Twitter doesn't have the Bing translation feature in the App any longer.

I see, but to be sincere, do we really need Cuardrado? shouldn't we be looking for a player a bit better than Montoya as our RB rather than get a player who hardly stays back? if this guy can give us this, why exchange him with Cuardrado who plays like a 7?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01: smiley

I see, but to be sincere, do we really need Cuardrado? shouldn't we be looking for a player a bit better than Montoya as our RB rather than get a player who hardly stays back? if this guy can give us this, why exchange him with Cuardrado who plays like a 7?
Just saw that Barca already contacted Fiorentina and Cuardrado that they wouldn't be needing him any more as he didn't wanna accept the RB position.

I guess he was weary of playing at RB since Alves is till very much around, and would have preferred to play as a winger as he does for Club and Country. Personally, I never wanted Cuardrado at the RB position, neither do I want him as a winger. I feel if he comes as a winger, he would unbalance the team as it is now.

So alot we were involved. He didn't wanna play the RB position. The club couldn't even bring him in with Alves still on board as it will unbalance the books as regards the allowed payroll by UEFA. So if he were to come, then someone like Alves with a high salary would have to go, which is not possible at this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Just saw that Barca already contacted Fiorentina and Cuardrado that they wouldn't be needing him any more as he didn't wanna accept the RB position.

I guess he was weary of playing at RB since Alves is till very much around, and would have preferred to play as a winger as he does for Club and Country. Personally, I never wanted Cuardrado at the RB position, neither do I want him as a winger. I feel if he comes as a winger, he would unbalance the team as it is now.

So alot we were involved. He didn't wanna play the RB position. The club couldn't even bring him in with Alves still on board as it will unbalance the books as regards the allowed payroll by UEFA. So if he were to come, then someone like Alves with a high salary would have to go, which is not possible at this time.

I just do not think we need any more defender, almost all the defensive positions have replacements.

vermaelen
Pique
Bartra
Mathieu
Alba
Adriano
Montoya
Alves

-Mascrerano-*

We have about 8-9 defenders already, what else are we looking for? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

I just do not think we need any more defender, almost all the defensive positions have replacements.

vermaelen
Pique
Bartra
Mathieu
Alba
Adriano
Montoya
Alves

-Mascrerano-*

We have about 8-9 defenders already, what else are we looking for? undecided
Nothing. Not to mention Douglas. Abeg we don dey okay jare.

We are very much covered in all areas. 3 solid keepers. Enough defenders in all defensive positions. The midfield area is sealed with talents and with Xavi still around, we ain't got problem in that department. Attack? We have arguably the dealiest attack around. MessiSuárezNeymar... Pedro, Rafinha that can play in his regular position in the midfield (attacking) can also play anywhere in attack. Munir, Sandro and even Adama if need be. We have a motivated and a disciplined coach. The future is bright abeg. What else could we asked for...?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:

We are very much covered in all areas. 3 solid keepers. Enough defenders in all defensive positions. The midfield area is sealed with talents and with Xavi still around, we ain't got problem in that department. Attack? We have arguably the dealiest attack around. MessiSuárezNeymar... Pedro, Rafinha that can play in his regular position in the midfield (attacking) can also play anywhere in attack. Munir, Sandro and even Adama if need be. We have a motivated and a disciplined coach. The future is bright abeg. What else could we asked for...?
Nothing my brother........Just lesser or no injuries at all!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:

I thought i was the only one thinking we have enough already. we should be okay even with Injury, except if we are hit with about 5-10 long injury spell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Benatia would have been a good buy. Wonder why Barca could not close the deal. Quite possible the player preferred Bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

I thought i was the only one thinking we have enough already. we should be okay even with Injury, except if we are hit with about 5-10 long injury spell.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
AjanleKoko: Benatia would have been a good buy. Wonder why Barca could not close the deal. Quite possible the player preferred Bayern.
Yeah... That seemed very visible. Besides, as at the time we were interested, they were not willing to sell for cheap. He would have been a great buy, but had Zubi not gotten anyone till this time, we would have asked for his head. So, nothing spoil really.

It was a risk not worth taking. If we had our eggs on just a basket(Benatia) all the while and he ended up going to Bayern, what could be done? Look for people to sign before the window expires? I think it was great we made the additions we made on time. No cause for panic.

The team looks great to me. Even Madrid with the likes of Ramos, Pepe and Varane still look shaky most times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
philfearon:
Nothing my brother........Just lesser or no injuries at all!!!
Yeah... Except just Piqué. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Exactly!

After all said and done.

Champions league draw should be

Barcelona
Chelsea
Rosenburg or any club from France.
Any club from Italy except Juventus (I just like the club)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Yeah... Except just Piqué. cheesy

Pique serving his punishments for his unseriousness already. Masc our make-shift defender being preferred to him an actual defender lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

After all said and done.

Champions league draw should be

Barcelona
Chelsea
Rosenburg or any club from France.
Any club from Italy except Juventus (I just like the club)
The problem there is that, Barcelona and Chelsea would both be in tier/pot 1. So that can not happen this time. I would want Liverpool and/or any other team as strong as them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
The problem there is that, Barcelona and Chelsea would both be in tier/pot 1. I would want Liverpool and/or any other team as strong as them.

I also like Liverpool, hence the reason i didn't pick them and i am tired of playing Man city/Arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

I also like Liverpool, hence the reason i didn't pick them and i am tired of playing Man city/Arsenal.
Those two are bonuses any day. I guess we still need to beat City some few more times to really let them know who the boss is. Well, not like they don't know already. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
honeric01:

Pique serving his punishments for his unseriousness already. Masc our make-shift defender being preferred to him an actual defender lol
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Those two are bonuses any day. I guess we still need to beat City some few more times to really let them know who the boss is. Well, not like they don't know already. cheesy

I prefer we knock city out. i dont need them in the group stage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mcleo007:

Showing you love, babe's.. I'm your brother, ain't I? grin
# side eye#..... undecided undecided undecided
Eh?....So you must be the brother my mother gave up for adoption, back in her teens?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Take it easy my sister... You have been really aggressive for the last 24 hours. I guess someone must have angered you. Come let me take you out.

**Pulls her by the waist as she simultaneously crosses her arm round my neck**

What would you like to eat? Fried rice/Salad, Chicken&Chips, Ice Cream, Recharge Card...? Just name.it... wink cheesy wink

Aww!!......Thanks sweets cheeks.....I wouldn't ask for too much; I just some recharge card, and Brazilian weave....Nothing else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
He he he he he... wink So what's up? Did you watch Woman Disunited's match? You see what I was very concerned about still lingers... I feel like cryijg for them.

RAWBISH!!... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

Aww!!......Thanks sweets cheeks.....I wouldn't ask for too much; I just want some recharge cards, and Brazilian weave....Nothing else.
shocked shocked shocked

See this girl don expose her sef oooooo. 8 asked what you would like to eat and the answers I could get are Recharge Crads or Brazilian what? WTH! I give up on Nigerian girls. Nothing can be done to save them. Na only Jesus fit save una. Else, na fie una dey cheesy

**Walks stealthily with a view to escaping**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

RAWBISH!!... angry angry angry angry angry
Well... Here's hoping Di Maria would bring about a major boost. Na wa for Lose Ban ga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Glitest, i see what is going on here... angry grin

I quietly leaves the thread, you didn't see me oh... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
shocked shocked shocked

See this girl don expose her sef oooooo. 8 asked what you would like to eat and the answers I could get are Recharge Crads or Brazilian what? WTH! I give up on Nigerian girls. Nothing can be done to save them. Na only Jesus fit save una. Else, na fie una dey cheesy

**Walks stealthily with a view to escaping**

I did pass on eating, cos I cut out junk food, so as to get back to my goal weight.....and in replace of that, decided to take your generous offer, by asking for recharge card and brazillin hair instead........If we accept offer, Una go sey we get long throat; .....if we reject ham, Una go say we dey do yanga.....Which wan Una want again?..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... Here's hoping Di Maria would bring about a major boost. Na wa for Lose Ban ga.

Shut up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
coded01: Glitest, i see what is going on here... angry grin

I quietly leaves the thread, you didn't see me oh... tongue grin

Draws him back

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

Draws him back

Smh... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Tech01, udatso and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.