Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4570782 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

I did pass on eating, cos I cut out junk food, so as to get back to my goal weight.....and in replace of that, decided to take your generous offer, by asking for recharge card and brazillin hair instead........If we accept offer, Una go sey we get long throat; .....if we reject ham, Una go say we dey do yanga.....Which wan Una want again?..
Yanga na una life before na...Reject the offer, no wahala. I tell you say I go complain? I dey mad ni? Woman dey reject Dangote offer him dey happy, na poor me no go happy? cheesy Brazilian weave na beans? Money wey I go save to use feed my future children, I go come throway am for weavon? Haba!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

Shut up!
Wetin concern you and Woman Utd Man Utd? You go like drink panadol for another pwrson headache ooooo. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Yanga na una life before na...Reject the offer, no wahala. I tell you say I go complain? I dey mad ni? Woman dey reject Dangote offer him dey happy, na poor me no go happy? cheesy Brazilian weave na beans? Money wey I go save to use feed my future children, I go come throway am for weavon? Haba!

You no serious grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Wetin concern you and Woman Utd Man Utd? You go like drink panadol for another pwrson headache ooooo. cheesy

Mctewwwww!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

You no serious grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Who will be the man utd of spain?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tval: Who will be the man utd of spain?
obviously nobody!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
homesteady:
obviously nobody!

The most successful team in the epl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tval:

It's just sad... sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tval:

Barcelona have the best players in their squad and their team B can comfortably beat many teams 1st 11!

Real Madrid will always be real Madrid! the most successful club in the world

I don't see any of this two teams not finishing among top 4 for the next 10years
Man U cant boast of any of this!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
homesteady:
Barcelona have the best players in their squad and their team B can comfortably beat many teams 1st 11!

Real Madrid will always be real Madrid! the most successful club in the world

I don't see any of this two teams not finishing among top 4 for the next 10years
Man U cant boast of any of this!
You are right...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
cisse7575:

you actually did sir.

any new signings?
None that I've heard of
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Those two are bonuses any day. I guess we still need to beat City some few more times to really let them know who the boss is. Well, not like they don't know already. cheesy
Man City has adopted our style of play (tiki-taka) and they're pretty good at it. I just wonder how it'll be if both sides meet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: Man City has adopted our style of play (tiki-taka) and they're pretty good at it. I just wonder how it'll be if both sides meet
Of course we will beat them like we did. We were sick and still beat them home and away.

Besides, point of correction, they don't play tiki-taka. That style is exclusive to Barca and maybe Bayern. You can say they play the passing game, but not tiki-taka per se. Would you say Arsenal play tiki-taka? I guess not. Yet, they have been playing the passing game for long now. That doesn't make it tiki-taka.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: Man City has adopted our style of play (tiki-taka) and they're pretty good at it. I just wonder how it'll be if both sides meet
You must be really high on some Pretty Cuban Hashish!!!
Tubaba and Wizkid are popular popstars,does that make them equal?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Of course we will beat them like we did. We were sick and still beat them home and away.

Besides, point of correction, they don't play tiki-taka. That style is exclusive to Barca and maybe Bayern. You can say they play the passing game, but not tiki-taka per se. Would you say Arsenal play tiki-taka? I guess not. Yet, they have been playing the passing game for long now. That doesn't make it tiki-taka.

Ok then, if you say so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
philfearon:
You must be really high on some Pretty Cuban Hashish!!!
Tubaba and Wizkid are popular popstars,does that make them equal?
No, it doesn't. I was just thinking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: No, it doesn't. I was just thinking
OK oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tval: Who will be the man utd of spain?

We don't do all that here... tongue grin

Unless EPL merges with Ours'... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
coded01:

We don't do all that here... tongue grin

Unless EPL merges with Ours'... grin grin grin
And if they merge both, Barca and both Madrid clubs would always occupy the top 3. Chelsea and co can fight it out for the other positions on the table. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
And if they merge both, Barca and both Madrid clubs would always occupy the top 3. Chelsea and co can fight it out for the other positions on the table. cheesy

Na so oh... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
glitest:

cheesy cheesy kiss kiss wink

kiss cheesy kiss

Hope u are doing great! wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
coded01:

kiss cheesy kiss

Hope u are doing great! wink

Yes I am...Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2014
glitest:
# side eye#..... undecided undecided undecided
Eh?....So you must be the brother my mother gave up for adoption, back in her teens?.

Hmm... I see no humour in this, just utter insult.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2014
glitest:

Yes I am...Thanks for asking.

Your welcome! wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Glitest, what's up with you & my fellow fans... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Una no deh sleep?undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2014
coded01: Glitest, what's up with you & my fellow fans... angry grin

Hmm!! angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2014
coded01:

Your welcome! wink
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hmm... I see no humour in this, just utter insult.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...Well, I do apologize if you took it as an insult...That's all I can say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:42am On Aug 28, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...Well, I do apologize if you took it as an insult...That's all I can say.
Humour me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Beorn and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.