Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4555312 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
ddippset: at a ripe age of 30 years old he just won what messi won at 23 years old. and you nor even hide your face to come talk for here? lol. na me de shame for you. both you and ronaldo have got to be agbayas!
Lol... You dey mind that guy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

Those guys stubborn o

they beat heir opponent 4:0 yesterday
Yeah I know... But even with their stubbornness, we beat them home & away last season. We can do it I believe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
What is he describing?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
Yeah I know... But even with their stubbornness, we beat them home & away last season. We can do it I believe.

Very possible!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad: What is he describing?

How to grip your opponents with your sharp canine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
Yet, Ronaldo says in his head, he thinks he is better than Messi. I no fit laugh. I dey help am shame.

No mind am... grin --- e dey form attache... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01:

How to grip your opponents with your sharp canine grin grin grin
Ohh... Like he did with Chielini? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
Ohh... Like he did with Chielini? cheesy

Yes you are in the spirit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
How he is going to grab his next victim for a biting session.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014

If una no pass to me, I go bite una correct grin cheesy

usbcable:
grin

CR7, next El Clasico. I'd like to see how Ororo go weep when Suarez teeth land for him neck cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
ddippset: at a ripe age of 30 years old he just won what messi won at 23 years old. and you nor even hide your face to come talk for here? lol. na me de shame for you. both you and ronaldo have got to be agbayas!

You must be one of those recruitment agent officers that is so particular about age.
Before anything is said you don mention age.

I bet you will do plastic surgery as soon as you show wrinkles on your face all out of phobia of getting old.

Your middlename should be Mr. Age Monitor.

Any ways some do it young some do it old bottomline is both had been there done that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
AjanleKoko:

If una no pass to me, I go bite una correct grin cheesy

CR7, next El Clasico. I'd like to see how Ororo go weep when Suarez teeth land for him neck cheesy

Na Ramos go break hin neck just after Pepe kicks his blokkos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
usbcable:
grin
Pepe or Ramos maybe?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
As with every new player, Audi, Barça's official sponsor, presented Douglas with a new car.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
usbcable:

You must be one of those recruitment agent officers that is so particular about age.
Before anything is said you don mention age.

I bet you will do plastic surgery as soon as you show wrinkles on your face all out of phobia of getting old.

Your middlename should be Mr. Age Monitor.

Any ways some do it young some do it old bottomline is both had been there done that

you are not logical.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
cisse7575:

you are not logical.
I think it's clear from the moniker. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo would like to tell you his thoughts on Leo Messi winning the Golden Ball at the World Cup but says he'd go to prison if he did
http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2009826&top&wjb=

lol. Just like something I've never heard
before
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Welcome to Barca

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2014
#DouglasFCB

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
cisse7575:

you are not logical.
you are not making sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
dmcdad:
I think it's clear from the moniker. cheesy
my monicker has always been "usbcable" and not "logical".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Over the years, I've tried to bury whatever lewd opinions I possibly could have nurtured about the man called Cristiano Ronaldo, and simply chose to lay on the cradle of gesticulous monicking and many more. I settled for jokinly calling him names like Penaldo, Crynaldo et al... I know now I've been wrong. I deserve to let my opinions out. The i-diot deserves no empathy at all. He's what he is- a jealous, classless nimwit. He's everything an inferior vein of Messi.

When quizzed about the undeserved Balon he was accorded earlier this year against the backdrop of an unsuccessful season where he played third fiddle to Messi and Ribery; Messi had nothing other than praise for him. Asked about Messi's Golden ball, the retard be talking prison ish.

Now, I understand his frustrations after being under a far superior shadow all these years and finally think you have a way out. There is a thick line between formal and informal conversation. It is something different when you say such s.hit during colloquial conversations with your buds, but coming on TV to say such tells of his high sense of insecurity and inferiority. He's plain classless. We all can attest to how he was given the balon, or he thinks otherwise? That guy needs a cranium check, and fast.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mcleo007: Over the years, I've tried to bury whatever lewd opinions I possibly could have nurtured about the man called Cristiano Ronaldo, and simply chose to lay on the cradle of gesticulous monicking and many more. I settled for jokinly calling him names like Penaldo, Crynaldo et al... I know now I've been wrong. I deserve to let my opinions out. The i-diot deserves no empathy at all. He's what he is- a jealous, classless nimwit. He's everything an inferior vein of Messi.

When quizzed about the undeserved Balon he was accorded earlier this year against the backdrop of an unsuccessful season where he played third fiddle to Messi and Ribery; Messi had nothing other than praise for him. Asked about Messi's Golden ball, the retard be talking prison ish.

haterz gonna hate no matter what.

CR baba gbogbo won.
ijaya1 of the world
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:

haterz gonna hate no matter what.

CR baba gbogbo won.
ijaya1 of the world

You know I speak the truth, don't you? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mcleo007:

You know I speak the truth, don't you? undecided

I know you lied and you also know it angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Is there need for argument over the issue? CR7 was clear and not in any way misquoted. Funny how the media et al are keeping calm about it like it was "just another comment". As I recall, Blatter was also asked a simple question, he gave his opinion (albeit insulting and derogatory) and then hell was let loose. I'm suprised with his comment, I regarded him higher…maybe I shouldn't
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
my monicker has always been "usbcable" and not "logical".

Touche!!! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: Is there need for argument over the issue? CR7 was clear and not in any way misquoted. Funny how the media et al are keeping calm about it like it was "just another comment". As I recall, Blatter was also asked a simple question, he gave his opinion (albeit insulting and derogatory) and then hell was let loose. I'm suprised with his comment, I regarded him higher…maybe I shouldn't

The media has always been sympathetic for him, so don't expect any buzz over it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: Is there need for argument over the issue? CR7 was clear and not in any way misquoted. Funny how the media et al are keeping calm about it like it was "just another comment". As I recall, Blatter was also asked a simple question, he gave his opinion (albeit insulting and derogatory) and then hell was let loose. I'm suprised with his comment, I regarded him higher…maybe I shouldn't
bros oya quote Ronaldo again jare.
I wan read wetin he misyarn this time wey una wan break skull untop.

I checked bleacher report but sorta missed the punchline if any existed sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mcleo007: Over the years, I've tried to bury whatever lewd opinions I possibly could have nurtured about the man called Cristiano Ronaldo, and simply chose to lay on the cradle of gesticulous monicking and many more. I settled for jokinly calling him names like Penaldo, Crynaldo et al... I know now I've been wrong. I deserve to let my opinions out. The i-diot deserves no empathy at all. He's what he is- a jealous, classless nimwit. He's everything an inferior vein of Messi.

Now, I understand his frustrations after being under a far superior shadow all these years and finally think you have a way out. There is a thick line between formal and informal conversation. It is something different when you say such s.hit during colloquial conversations with your buds, but coming on TV to say such tells of his high sense of insecurity and inferiority. He's plain classless. We all can attest to how he was given the balon, or he thinks otherwise? That guy needs a cranium check, and fast.
he's gotten a few awards and become saucy as usual. who doesnt know cristiano ronaldo only wins awards when messi has long term injuries? football has not stopped in year 2014. i bet anything messi will son him again between now and the next 4 years. lets just pray for an injury free messi. injury is the only thing that makes cristiano ronaldo think he is equal to messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
chic2pimp:

Touche!!! grin
how's my Diego?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mcleo007:

The media has always been sympathetic for him, so don't expect any buzz over it.
abeg bros
lemme see what he said jare.
I no find anything for net.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.