Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,957 members, 7,803,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4557256 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
mcdreeezy: Why do we have a match on Wednesday against Malaga? I thought Liga matches are only on weekends??

In other news, Atletico drop points against Celta
It happens sometimes. We are gonna have 3 liga matches in a week twice this season. After this time, the next time we would have such again would be during the second half of the season.

Afterall, na everybody e go affect and not only us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnnny: Deportivo la coruna should just go back to the segunda.

They made Real Madrid look good today. The funny thing is that against Barca they will pack the bus and make the game boring and difficult for us. If we manage to win by 1 or 2 goals, they will say Real Madrid is better than us. Mtchewwww!
That's the painful thing about what teams do against us and against Madrid. They play Madrid as they ought, coming out to play the game. But against Barca? whoosai! They will willingly park the bus and rid us of our right of scoring tons of goals cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
It happens sometimes. We are gonna have 3 liga matches in a week twice this season. After this time, the next time we would have such again would be during the second half of the season.

Afterall, na everybody e go affect and not only us.
Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
That's the painful thing about what teams do against us and against Madrid. They play Madrid as they ought, coming out to play the game. But against Barca? whoosai! They will willingly park the bus and rid us of our right of scoring tons of goals cheesy
Even the 'almighty' Real Madrid park the bus against Barca and they later come here to make noise. Shame no dey even catch dem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
But you have never said anything against him since making your complaints. At least it was clear that Bartra was far better than him last season, and if Bartra would receive this much scolding, then Piqué should be getting double.

But you never mention Shakira all these while. So, if you ate gonna continue with this mission of yours (bashing Bartra), try to include Piqué also cause at all at all, him (Bartra) get person wey him better pass. And remember! We are talking about present form and not the days of yore (lol) when Piqué played alongside Puyi.

Of course pique is shït. Everyone knows that but TBH Bartra isn't any better, pique can edge him with experience sef. Bartra can be great playing for smaller clubs but not a club like ours. I hope he improves quickly though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Of course pique is shït. Everyone knows that but TBH Bartra isn't any better, pique can edge him with experience sef. Bartra can be great playing for smaller clubs but not a club like ours. I hope he improves quickly though.
Experience? Make I hear! Which experience when anybody wey catch you go still dribble you anyhow? Which experience wey be say you no dey always dey your position even though say you dey as slow as snail? Which experience wey you no fit organise your defence well as expected from a player of your calibre? Abeg, talk any other thing but no mention experience.

On paper, he has lots of experience but in the real world? Zero! Abi you wan tell me say experience na by playing all the whole big teams 10 times each, yet you no learn anything from those games to help you improve your game?

Make we leave story for tortoise jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
mcdreeezy: Even the 'almighty' Real Madrid park the bus against Barca and they later come here to make noise. Shame no dey even catch dem
They know who their boss is. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
Experience? Make I hear! Which experience when anybody wey catch you go still dribble you anyhow? Which experience wey be say you no dey always dey your position even though say you dey as slow as snail? Which experience wey you no fit organise your defence well as expected from a player of your calibre? Abeg, talk any other thing but no mention experience.

On paper, he has lots of experience but in the real world? Zero! Abi you wan tell me say experience na by playing all the whole big teams 10 times each, yet you no learn anything from those games to help you improve your game?

Make we leave story for tortoise jare.

Lol grin grin
I mean experience compared to bartra

Abeg leave dem otu players matter make we talk about better players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnnny: Deportivo la coruna should just go back to the segunda.

They made Real Madrid look good today. The funny thing is that against Barca they will pack the bus and make the game boring and difficult for us. If we manage to win by 1 or 2 goals, they will say Real Madrid is better than us. Mtchewwww!
Do we need to pass the ball around for longer time at our half? Perhaps that can let them attack us therby open their yanch....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol grin grin
I mean experience compared to bartra

Abeg leave dem otu players matter make we talk about better players
Abeg help m3 go tell Lucho say make him know how him dey rotate oooooo. I mo ready go trophyless this season again oooooo. I bin no carry expectations start this new season since na rebuilding levels we dey. But since we enter the season, seeing the progress this far don make me get expectations by force. If we no carry trophy this season, e go be as a result of bad decision-making by Lucho. I don dey foresee am... Make him give himself brain abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
cisse7575:
Do we need to pass the ball around for longer time at our half? Perhaps that can let them attack us therby open their yanch....
Our passing in the past games (aside the champions league) have been very direct and productive. Na just our rubbish last match for champions league be our last season pattern. Pass the ball endlessly, and complete all passes even without scoring or attempting to make forward passes. Xavi food.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
`Enrique's former team have given us an advantage.
We must beat tomorrow's opponent and with a clean sheet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2014
honeric01:

You left out your goal keeper cheesy
ok sorry, I'd go for bravo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Austeenx: Okay, guys...

`Gerard Piqué’s goal in the Champions League against APOEL was the Catalan centre-back’s ninth in the elite European club competition, and his seventh with Barça (he also has two with Manchester United). Although that figure hardly seems to be anything close to record-breaking, it is in fact the third highest number of goals scored by a defender in UEFA Champions League history. The centre-back only trails Roberto Carlos and Christian Panucci, who were both attacking full-backs, and is therefore the highest scoring centre-back in the history of the competition! shocked PIQUE IS ALREADY A LEGEND. Way to go, Geri.

I still remember that goal against Inter Milan.

That goal "Na koshi" or "commot der"... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2014
dmcdad:
But you have never said anything against him since making your complaints. At least it was clear that Bartra was far better than him last season, and if Bartra would receive this much scolding, then Piqué should be getting double.

But you never mention Shakira all these while. So, if you ate gonna continue with this mission of yours (bashing Bartra), try to include Piqué also cause at all at all, him (Bartra) get person wey him better pass. And remember! We are talking about present form and not the days of yore (lol) when Piqué played alongside Puyi.
Seconded!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Starting Line Up

Claudio Bravo
Mascherano
Jordi Alba
Daniel Alves
Jeremy Mathieu
Ivan Rakitic
Sergio Busquets
Andres Iniesta
Pedro Rodriguez
Lionel Messi
Munir El Haddadi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Official Line-up

Bravo
Alves
Mascherano
Mathieu
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Pedro
Messi
Neymar

Bench:

Ter Stegen
Montoya
Pique
Xavi
Sergi Roberto
Munir
Sandro

Captain: Andres Iniesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
dmcdad Watsup longest timesmiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goal!!!!! Neymar

Messi assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Choi! Messi misses penalty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goal!!!! Rakitic....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
mcdreeezy: Choi! Messi misses penalty

Choi shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Imagine ehn! When idon already dey count his number of goals. Rakitic just did it now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
mcdreeezy: Goal!!!! Rakitic....

Cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
it must be Penaldo's fault.
angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
sebod:
Imagine ehn! When idon already dey count his number of goals. Rakitic just did it now!
Hehe.... I believe he'll still score before the end of the match grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goal!!!! Sandro

Messi assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
If Messi Had Scored..Rakitic wouldn't have scored

BTW...Messi Another Assist!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Goall!!!! Pedro

Jordi Alba assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na Baba we dey wait oh... grin

Its good feeling being a Barca fan... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Messi is a kind of Boss....See chipgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
coded01: Na Baba we dey wait oh... grin

Its good feeling being a Barca fan... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baba don finally do am ooooo, thanks to the keeper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: peterd53(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.