Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569343 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omg! Cant believe we lost this match, at least a draw would have been better. Abeg brothers how did Alves escape transfer deadline? That dude has over-stayed his welcome in camp nou... As for iniesta am really sad seeing him loosing it entirely, i think xavi should start more games for now, ini needs to go and rest small...since his wife had miscarriage he has totally changed from the player he use to be.....pedro? This one suarez hold ur ans, jst be warming up to join Tenerife on loan come Jan...Neymar...his defensive work is still far below 2%...too many unecessary touches haba...S.Busquet...somebody should tell dis guy to be releasing the ball off his feet and avoid uncessary foul to himself.... Alba...his positioning is not something to write home about..smh...Stergan or stamminar what is that GK called? Abeg u in the name of God dont repricate Valdes...pls coach should allow bravo to keep on the no 1 spot till this guy mature more and gain more confidence 2 play high profile game such as this...Mathew...he is trying though but i beg him to stop pique style of marking,side marking, he should face the player face 2 face to make players finds it diffcult to cut him off, messi he is still trying but he should learn to make his dazzling runs more often as he used to in the past, that will help to unsit opposition defence....hope still full ground is still a group stage, but anything other than a win in return leg is unacceptable to me. Barca till i win world best. ..(modify) Pls pardon my text formating ma b3 is down, am using a small phone to type this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah tiki taka has been found out, for about 2 seasons now. There should be some other dimensions to it though, like a V2.0, a less predictable one. Hopefully with versatile players like Suarez and Neymar, we'll get it right this season
I hope we will play to their strengths. Ney can be extraordinarily useful if we employ a more direct style.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
barackohandso:

Na the board decide to keep Pedro cos he from La masia na,

Sanchez was the lesser of two evils between he and Pedro. But that's bygone

Positive is; it's still group phase. Enrique should make the changes now
Yeah exactly. Thank God its happening now. At least we have the time to make ammendments before the season matures more than this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
homesteady:

its already to late! except if they lift the transfer ban!
True!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
scantee: Omg! Cant believe we lost this match, at least a draw would have been better. Abeg brothers how did escape transfer deadline? That dude has overstayed welcome in camp nou... As for iniesta am really sad seen loosing it entirely, i think xavi should start more games for now, ini needs to go and rest small...since his wife had miscarriage he has totally changed from the player he use to be.....pedro? This one suarez hold ur ans, jst be warming up to join Tenerife on loan come Jan...Neymar...his defensive work is still far below 2%...too many unecessary touches haba...S.Busquet...somebody should tell dis guy to be releasing the ball off his feet and avoid uncessary foul to himself.... Alba...his positioning is not something to write home about..smh...Stergan or stamminar what is GK called? Abeg u in the name of God dont repricate Valdes...pls coach should allow bravo to keep on the no 1 spot till this guy mature more and gain more confidence 2 play high profile game such as this...Mathew...he is trying though but i beg him to stop pique style of marking,side marking, he should face the player face 2 face to make players finds it diffcult to cut him off, messi he is still trying but he should learn to make his dazzling runs more often as he used to in the past, that will held to unsit opposition defence....hope still full ground is still a group stage, but anything other than a win in return leg is unacceptable to me. Barca till i make i win world best.
whom are you refering to in your first sentence? who has overstayed? you missed out the name.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
homesteady: Now our defenders have exposed themselves that they can't defend set pieces! Now clubs like atletico madrid who have mastered the act of scoring from set pieces will be smiling with glee!
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
ddippset: whom are you refering to in your first sentence? who has overstayed? you missed out the name.
Who else but Alves?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let's give them a break. To me it was Ter Stegen that fvcked up for not catchin the ball from that corner kick. It would have been 2-2 as usual.

Anyways, PSG will lose at Camp Nou; that I know

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
mcdreeezy: Let's give them a break. To me it was Ter Stegen that fvcked up for not catchin the ball from that corner kick. It would have been 2-2 as usual.

Anyways, PSG will lose at Camp Nou; that I know
We ain't giving them break bruv. This is the 3rd below par performance this season. Imagine in 8 games we have only played well in 5 of those. That's bad for our standard as the benchmark for football clubs.

It's not abouy winning PSG that matters. Okay imagine how we played against Apoel at the Camp Nuo. That was an aweful performance. Need I mention Malaga? Something needs to be done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
coded01:

I dey for leave! tongue --- Abi una no receive my notice? grin
Hahahaha. Defeat is bitter!grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na club be dis? shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmcdad:
Who else but Alves?
fixed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Olaone1: Na club be dis? shocked shocked

No be club na hotel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmcdad:
We ain't giving them break bruv. This is the 3rd below par performance this season. Imagine in 8 games we have only played well in 5 of those. That's bad for our standard as the benchmark for football clubs.

It's not abouy winning PSG that matters. Okay imagine how we played against Apoel at the Camp Nuo. That was an aweful performance. Need I mention Malaga? Something needs to be done.
Hmm.... True, but PSG were unnecessarily aggressive. I think Barca needs to find a way to deal with aggressiveness from oppositions bcuz it seems to be one of most opposition strategy, along with bus parking. These two strategies works against us most times, xpecially in big games
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
1)Iniesta has lost it finally....
2)Pedro should never start any barca match again..
3)Alves and Alba should never be played on same match..
4)Ter Stegen has confirmed his 2nd spot...
5)Munir is our season break out star..
6)Busquets is getting relaxed..I guess the competition for the Defensive midfield role is off...
7)Our away crisis continues...
coolWhat's with Barca and Jerseys this season?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
barackohandso:

No be club na hotel
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Pained! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahaha. Defeat is bitter!grin

My broda it is... embarassed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
usbcable: sooo no DJ?
A40
nitlad
dayokanu
chelseabmw
dhellake

where all of una dey cry
No vex oga mi too much go-slow

Make una manage these ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-tq4x6qjwQ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
If you sekem for me I go teach you my language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1X-CoKYRFE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Alves the worst ever! Fact! Ter Stegen f**k up sef big time. Busi played total rubbish! The first half na die! Busi's first half performance could contend for one of his worst performance ever for Barca. Petrol? Na player name be that abi na fuel? He belongs to the bench now.

Ahh! Luis Suárez! We dey miss you die!

We don't need incompetence on our bench angry but competence... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable: any DJ in d house?
chai na wa oo
if na RM coded go dey form hyper active.
tongue

I was on "compulsory leave" tongue grin

Mehn! Barca dull me... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady: I said it earlier! !
I saw this coming. ..

Iniesta is getting old!

We should have bought Reus and loaned him back to dortmund for this season!
Iniesta will not be the player he is next season, especially with what he has been playing now!

I hope he picks up form like how he did last season!

I said this months ago but Andoni Zubizarreta messed up... angry

Reus was unhappy Barca failed to see the deal through... embarassed

Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus has reportedly been angered by Barcelona's recent acquisition of Luis Suarez from Liverpool.

It is believed that earlier this year an agreement was reached for Germany international Reus to arrive at the Camp Nou this summer.

However, new Barca head coach Luis Enrique preferred Suarez to the 25-year-old, who has since seen his proposed switch cancelled, according to The Express.

The report adds that Reus rejected advances from Manchester United because he believed that a move to the Catalan outfit had been secured.

Further speculation has suggested that Liverpool could now launch a bid for Reus's signature, with an offer in the region of £44m mooted.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmole.co.uk%2Ffootball%2Fman-utd%2Ftransfer-talk%2Fnews%2Freus-left-unhappy-with-barcelona_165205.html&ei=lHcrVKLODYqqyASxpIGICw&usg=AFQjCNG6rNGnsC3ZAIunfUrpxoBtkX4RaA&sig2=iukLwi7oPt8jOvrV7IQHvg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke: Do tell me your thoughts on them.

1. Pedro should not be a starter. Munir/Sandro instead of him till Suarez returns.

I support you on this! wink

bykebyke:

2. Busquets needs to be dropped.

Obviously, it is bound to happen when a player lacks competition in his position which results to lackluster performances @ times just like Pique but he also needs rest... embarassed --- I prefer Mascherano alternating that position with Busquets... cool

bykebyke:
3. Mascherano shouldn't play CB anymore.

I partially understand your worries but @ the moment i would pick him ahead of pique, angry i am sorry he is that good... grin

But prefer him playing as a DM alternating with Busquets while vermaelen, if fit should mount that defense along with Mathieu... cool

As for Pique, till further notice... grin

bykebyke: Thoughts ?

Those above are mine... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2014
scantee: Omg! Cant believe we lost this match, at least a draw would have been better. Abeg brothers how did Alves escape transfer deadline? That dude has over-stayed his welcome in camp nou... As for iniesta am really sad seeing him loosing it entirely, i think xavi should start more games for now, ini needs to go and rest small...since his wife had miscarriage he has totally changed from the player he use to be.....pedro? This one suarez hold ur ans, jst be warming up to join Tenerife on loan come Jan...Neymar...his defensive work is still far below 2%...too many unecessary touches haba...S.Busquet...somebody should tell dis guy to be releasing the ball off his feet and avoid uncessary foul to himself.... Alba...his positioning is not something to write home about..smh...Stergan or stamminar what is that GK called? Abeg u in the name of God dont repricate Valdes...pls coach should allow bravo to keep on the no 1 spot till this guy mature more and gain more confidence 2 play high profile game such as this...Mathew...he is trying though but i beg him to stop pique style of marking,side marking, he should face the player face 2 face to make players finds it diffcult to cut him off, messi he is still trying but he should learn to make his dazzling runs more often as he used to in the past, that will help to unsit opposition defence....hope still full ground is still a group stage, but anything other than a win in return leg is unacceptable to me. Barca till i win world best. ..(modify) Pls pardon my text formating ma b3 is down, am using a small phone to type this

HMMM! angry

That guy dey vex me ehn... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2014
mcdreeezy: Hmm.... True, but PSG were unnecessarily aggressive. I think Barca needs to find a way to deal with aggressiveness from oppositions bcuz it seems to be one of most opposition strategy, along with bus parking. These two strategies works against us most times, xpecially in big games

My broda, i tire oh... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2014
`1. Alves is a waste man. I believe we don't have any good RB.
2. Busquets needs competition in that DMF role. Can someone please remove Mascherano from defence and move him forward to compete with Busquets?
3. Pedro should have been sold - fvck any La Masia talk!
4. Iniesta - it's high time we find a replacement for this guy.
5. Neymar - still, his goal covered the shyte he played. If he can't dribble, he should just pass the damn ball and stop slowing the attack.
6. Ter Stegen - from his performance yesterday, Bravo should be our permanent number 1.

PS: what's with Matuidi scoring Barca GKs between their legs? Last time, he scored a late equalizer against Valdes. Now, Ter Stegen?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Morning folks..... Happy independence smiley

enrique is f*cking up! angry . . There's still a lot work needed to be done in that team....
Nd i thought he was gonna introduce a new pattern of play, added to the tiki-taka we already exibit... It would have helped in the kind of situation we found ourselves in yesterday, around the 60thmins till FT!!!

BTW.. How was the party? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
coded01:

We don't need incompetence on our bench angry but competence... cool
True.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
philfearon: 1)Iniesta has lost it finally....
2)Pedro should never start any barca match again..
3)Alves and Alba should never be played on same match..
4)Ter Stegen has confirmed his 2nd spot...
5)Munir is our season break out star..
6)Busquets is getting relaxed..I guess the competition for the Defensive midfield role is off...
7)Our away crisis continues...
coolWhat's with Barca and Jerseys this season?
That's our third kit for the season. The Senyera kit was brought back because of the Bilbao game (to commemorate the Catalan blah blah blah). The Senyera is our fourth kit for the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
coded01:

I support you on this! wink

Obviously, it is bound to happen when a player lacks competition in his position which results to lackluster performances @ times just like Pique but he also needs rest... embarassed --- I prefer Mascherano alternating that position with Busquets... cool

I partially understand your worries but @ the moment i would pick him ahead of pique, angry i am sorry he is that good... grin

But prefer him playing as a DM alternating with Busquets while vermaelen, if fit should mount that defense along with Mathieu... cool

As for Pique, till further notice... grin

Those above are mine... cheesy
Till further notice? Hehehehehehehe... That one na indefinite suspension oooooocheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
First decent opposition and the wänking separatists got torn apart. And that's without Zlatan. What happens when the big boys storm the yard, annihilation? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: korexes(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.