Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569244 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pique was good today; Messi suppose score more than one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:48am On Oct 05, 2014
sebod:

I just wish we can extend it to 10 games!
Our next game, the 8th would be a tricky tire as the newly promoted Eibar are more of a pain in the ass than one had envisioned. But then, its gonna be in the Camp Nuo, so anything other than a victory for Barca would be total failure. The 9th tire? El-Classico! Its gonna be difficult to play the Classico without conceding.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2014
dmcdad:

Our next game, the 8th would be a tricky tire as the newly promoted Eibar are more of a pain in the ass than one had envisioned. But then, its gonna be in the Camp Nuo, so anything other than a victory for Barca would be total failure. The 9th tire? El-Classico! Its gonna be difficult to play the Classico without conceding.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Definitely we are gonna concede in the El-classico as long as Alves will still be in the line up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2014
i loved that defence line of alvez, pique, bartra and mathieus. (i have always had the opinion that one of alvez or alba had to make way)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2014
[/color]
ddippset:
i loved that defence line of alvez, pique, bartra and mathieus. (i have always had the opinion that one of alvez or alba had to make way)
Hmmmmm but Alves against fast attacking Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2014
sebod:
[/color]
Hmmmmm but Alves against fast attacking Madrid?

Is Alves actually slow?

who's the slowest, Alves, Montoya or Douglas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
honeric01:

Is Alves actually slow?

He's not slow, but we are all away of his fruitless runs upward leaving his position to be fully exploited these days. We have no better alternative now and that's why we are mostly gonna concede against the likes of Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2014
sebod:

He's not slow, but we are all away of his fruitless runs upward leaving his position to be fully exploited these days. We have no better alternative now and that's why we are mostly gonna concede against the likes of Madrid.

Presently, Montoya is better defense wise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
honeric01:

Is Alves actually slow?

He is the slowest of the three.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
dmcdad:

He is the slowest of the three.

Can you back this up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
honeric01:

Can you back this up?
Well, I can't really back it up at this juncture. But, I just know he is the slowest, at least at this point in time and not before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
sebod:

so its simply. enriquee must pull his ears, he must be ordered not to go past the centre circle. let munir or pedro operate on that left wing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2014
dmcdad:

Well, I can't really back it up at this juncture. But, I just know he is the slowest, at least at this point in time and not before.

I believe Montoya is slower
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2014
ddippset:
so its simply. enriquee must pull his ears, he must be ordered not to go past the centre circle. let munir or pedro operate on that left wing.

Munir against Real madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2014
barackohandso:

Lwkmdgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
barackohandso:

I disagree... They will bully him like never before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
`Maybe they should tell Alves to stop overlapping. Just stay back and defend - act like the fvcking 3rd CB; in this case, a RCB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
dmcdad:

I disagree... They will bully him like never before.

Good you know
Ramos would just keep bullying him and patting him on the head saying "you're a kid"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
barackohandso:

Good you know
Ramos would just keep bullying him and patting him on the head saying "you're a kid"
He he he he he he he he.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
ddippset:
Munir or Pedro? I would rather play Messi, Ney and Iniesta upfront, while Rakitic, Busi and Mascherano marshal the midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arsenal is just a useless club!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
homesteady:
Are they even a club in the first place? The last I checked, it was just an Academy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
homesteady:

Lost love! Huh! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
homesteady:

I think you're right. Watching Alexis in arsenal reeks of pity. Dude has spiralled downwards and fast.. Can't even take on a single player in a one-on-one like before. Such a shame!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcleo007:

I think you're right. Watching Alexis in arsenal reeks of pity. Dude has spiralled downwards and fast.. Can't even take on a single player in a one-on-one like before. Such a shame!

It's a big shame on both Sanchez and Ozil who were at the top of their careers with Messi and Ronaldo respectively to drop so low to the class of Welbeck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Debroslink:

It's a big shame on both Sanchez and Ozil who were at the top of their careers with Messi and Ronaldo respectively to drop so low to the class of Welbeck.
Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcleo007:

.......and Mou doing his 'fight' stuff as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
sebod:

.......and Mou doing his 'fight' stuff as usual.

You can take the hippopotamus from the swap, but can't take the swamp away from it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcleo007:

You can take the hippopotamus from the swap, but can't take the swamp away from it.
Hahahhahahaaahha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
`I saw Sanchez today and I was almost crying for him.

...but Fabregas' pass to Costa? Passasm!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Austeenx:
`I saw Sanchez today and I was almost crying for him.

...but Fabregas' pass to Costa? Passasm!
The pass was magisterial.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Its now official! cheesy

Barça, the only club in Europe with a clean sheet... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Barcelona football club are now the only side in the whole of Europe who have not conceded a single goal in the league.

Goals scored by Totti and Iturbe for Roma against Juventus in their Serie A game made it impossible for Gianluigi Buffon to follow in the footsteps of Claudio Bravo.

Barcelona's impressive current figures stand at 19 for, 0 against after seven games... cool Impressive stuff, but far from the best start la Liga has ever seen. In spite of this great difference in for and against, Barça are still a long way off matching the feat of Atlético de Madrid in the 1990-91 season.

With Abel Resino in goal, they went for a total of 1,275 minutes of play scoring 26 goals but conceding none. And the player who put an end to this fine Atlético de Madrid run was none other than... Luis Enrique @ the age of 20... grin

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/10/06/en/football/barcelona/1412550725.html

What can enemies do? tongue grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.