Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566858 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:
I dreamt about the match, but I could not see the winner clearly!

this match will be sooo tough, except if Madrid play the coward role by parking the bus!
you go fear obsession Na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
ddippset:
2 options: 1.if busquets is not fit, mascherano comes in. 2.mascherano replaces pique at the back. obviously masch is in better form than the duo but iam putting pique and busquets over mascherano for tactical reasons.
If I could have my way bro, I would play Masch infront of Alves, Mathieu, Pique and Alba. Bale is out so I am ok with Alba on the left. Matheiu supports Alves to curtail CR7. I am yet to be pleased with Busi's performance this season as he loses possession at will, i'll play Masch in the DM role to accommodate no nonsense in the mildfield. I see the match as a battle of the midfield where Modric, Kross and James will want to show their skills, I will play their baba (Xavi) to keep them off and play Rakitic to pair him. Since Suarez is not a sure bet to start, I'll play Iniesta behind Messi and Neymar to pull the string while Messi and Ney do the damage. Suarez then comes in later to avenge himself of all the missed period on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Hehe...everybody don turn dreamer bcuz of clasico grin

I played clasico on PES with someone ystday, he used madrid and I, Barca.

He won the 1st match 5-4 and I won the 2nd 3-2. We were still tied 1-1 in the 3rd match when nepa did their thing...

We go win jare, 2-1 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Mathieu is our fastest player... So?
Mathieu, faster than Alba??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
scantee:
Guyz how go de go?

Here is my predicted line up in our next three games and scores.

Tomorrow against Elbar; scores 4-0

Bravo.

Alves Pique. Batran Adriano

Xavi Busquet. Raktic.

Pedro. Messi Munir.

subs: Samber - Busquet, Neymar- Munir, Iniesta- Rakitic.

2. Line up against Ajax.. scores (3-1)

Sterg.

Montayo Mascha. Mathew Alba

Iniesta Busquet. Raktic.

Pedro. Messi. Neymar

subs: Sandro - Pedro, Roberto-Iniesta, Xavi- Rakitic.

3. Eclassico. scores. (3-2)

Bravo.

Alves Masch Pique Mathew

Rakitic Busquet. Inesta.

Pedro. Messi Neymar

subs: Suarez, - Pedro (50 mins) Xavi-, Iniesta (65 Mins) Alba- Mathew

Sup I got the prediction against Ajax correct, hoping to get madrid own as well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
bykebyke:

Mathieu, faster than Alba??

Yeah, according to the speed test that was conducted during the pre-season. Alba seem a lot faster probably because of his smaller frame. You wonder how Husain Bolt always come first albeit appearing to be sprinting less faster than his competitors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
sebod:

If I could have my way bro, I would play Masch infront of Alves, Mathieu, Pique and Alba. Bale is out so I am ok with Alba on the left. Matheiu supports Alves to curtail CR7. I am yet to be pleased with Busi's performance this season as he loses possession at will, i'll play Masch in the DM role to accommodate no nonsense in the mildfield. I see the match as a battle of the midfield where Modric, Kross and James will want to show their skills, I will play their baba (Xavi) to keep them off and play Rakitic to pair him. Since Suarez is not a sure bet to start, I'll play Iniesta behind Messi and Neymar to pull the string while Messi and Ney do the damage. Suarez then comes in later to avenge himself of all the missed period on the pitch.
I agree with this... Except that Mathieu plays 6 and not 5 and so cannot support Alves in marking CR7. That would be Pique's job to support Alves as they play side-by-side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Madrid's official lineup (As announced by Ancelotti).

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Barca's predicted lineup(s) according to Sport.

Option A and Option B.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
@MrAncelotti: "Barça seem to me to be a more motivated side - they have a new coach and new players. Defensively, they're very solid".

@MrAncelotti: "I have a lot of respect for Luis Enrique, if anyone thinks I have tried to provoke him, they are mistaken".

@MrAncelotti: "If Luis Suárez plays tomorrow or not, it won't changes our plans. If he does play, it's not a problem for us".

@MrAncelotti: "We'll do the same as we always do: try to not give Barça any space. It's not just about stopping 1 player".

@MrAncelotti: The perfect team doesn't exist, we're not perfect, we have defects like everyone else".

@MrAncelotti: "I've been thinking a lot about this game, I've been racking my brain all week about what surprises I might pull".

@MrAncelotti: "Luis Suárez is a fantastic player, I like him a lot. It's good news for football that he is now able to play".

Ancelotti (coach Real Madrid): "I don't understand why the clasico is played at 6pm. Could have been played at 9pm too."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Luis Enrique: "Luis Suarez will certainly play some minutes tomorrow, but I don't know how many..."

Luis Enrique: "Busquets is fine. He trained normally and he's available to play tomorrow, no problem."

Luis Enrique: "Complaints Madrid about kick-off time? I agree there should be more games at the same time. I'd also prefer to play later."

Luis Enrique: "The important thing for us is 3 points at the Bernabéu, records and the like are overshadowed by a victory"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
I dreamt that 90% of members of this thread went out to watch the game at view centers

I dreamt that Ancelotti was the coach of Real madrid.

I dreamt that Messi played with his left leg.

I dreamt that the game was played in The city of Madrid.

since na so so dream all of una dey dream like say na first time we wan play Real Madrid be this.

Seriously, I see up to 3-4 goals tomorrow. who is going to win? tough call.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
How I wish Madrid could attack us 100% the way we'll do tomorrow, we could have one of the best elclassico ever tomorrow, but I know ancelloti will play cautiously tomorrow.

we should be able to win them, their defence is shaky, liverpool has no very sharp even good attackers, they could have drew the match.

if they are bold enough to attack us, we go eliminate them, trash them, delete them and embarrass them...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
cisse7575:
How I wish Madrid could attack us 100% the way we'll do tomorrow, we could have one of the best elclassico ever tomorrow, but I know ancelloti will play cautiously tomorrow.

we should be able to win them, their defence is shaky, liverpool has no very sharp even good attackers, they could have drew the match.

if they are bold enough to attack us, we go eliminate them, trash them, delete them and embarrass them...

I laugh at the bolded. He go do you like film trick after BBC reports the scoreline for you.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
dmcdad:

@MrAncelotti: "If Luis Suárez plays tomorrow or not, it won't change our plans. If he does play, it's not a problem for us".

If I hear... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
cisse7575:

Sure bro! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
dmcdad:

I love your dream...
You have to cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
usbcable:

I laugh at the bolded. He go do you like film trick after BBC reports the scoreline for you.

No more BBC but JCB... tongue grin

Look dem faces like "usbcable"... grin tongue grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
coded01:

If I hear... tongue grin
Leave am with him arrogance. E go be am like home video.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
it's going down this time tomorrow.... cheesycheesycheesy............cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
it is not our fault that we are dreaming about the match gringrin
read this -
key factor that fans of both teams may not
admit is the element of fear that comes with a
Clásico game. Fear of the realization that your
team is not as good as the other team. Fear of
that first goal. Fear that your team will not
step up. Fear of the ridicule you will receive by
the fans of the other team. Fear that your team
could let you down and the fear that your team
will lose.
For us fans, the thought of a loss is tough to
swallow, let alone accept.
“The threat is stronger than the execution” is a
term that has been used in chess. Some
interpret this as the idea that the threat of
getting beat with strategic moves is at times a
greater tactic and much more of an impact than
the actual move itself. This is because the
threat changes your opponent’s tactics and
psyche.
This saying holds true in El Clásico. From the
coaches’ decisions to how the players play, the
threat of a goal and the threat of getting beat
is at times stronger than the play or goal itself.
If you’re a Culé, you worry about the Madrid
counterattack. If you’re a Madridista, you
worry about Barça’s tiki-taka ball possession
play.
The idea of seeing your team lose is at times a
greater source of stress to fans’ psyche than
the actual loss itself.
This is what makes Clásicos so great: it’s a
high-stakes chess match that has everyone—
including fans—tense, unlike any other game in
the year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:

read this -

admit is the element of fear that comes with a
Clásico game. Fear of the realization that your
team is not as good as the other team. Fear of
step up. Fear of the ridicule you will receive by
the fans of the other team. Fear that your team
could let you down and the fear that your team
will lose.

“The threat is stronger than the execution” is a
getting beat with strategic moves is at times a
greater tactic and much more of an impact than
psyche.

coaches’ decisions to how the players play, the
threat of a goal and the threat of getting beat
is at times stronger than the play or goal itself.
play.

The idea of seeing your team lose is at times a
the actual loss itself.
high-stakes chess match that has everyone—
including fans—tense, unlike any other game in
the year.

So true...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
chelsea want pique, man u want pique. we are hear trying to crucify him. all pique needs is counselling, encouragement and discipline. he is still one of the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

pls how did you quote what he put in "quote"?
I also tried it too ooo. The quote just said everything about the greatest match in the world!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
dmcdad:

I agree with this... Except that Mathieu plays 6 and not 5 and so cannot support Alves in marking CR7. That would be Pique's job to support Alves as they play side-by-side.
Yes you are right. But, since I don't trust Pique's ability to handle CR7, I would simply swap the role for Matheus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
homesteady:
read this -

admit is the element of fear that comes with
a
Clásico game. Fear of the realization that
your
team is not as good as the other team. Fear
of

step up. Fear of the ridicule you will receive
by
the fans of the other team. Fear that your
team
could let you down and the fear that your
team
will lose.

“The threat is stronger than the execution”
is a
getting beat with strategic moves is at times
a
greater tactic and much more of an impact
than
psyche.
coaches’ decisions to how the players play,
the
threat of a goal and the threat of getting
beat
is at times stronger than the play or goal
itself.
play.
The idea of seeing your team lose is at times
a
the actual loss itself.
high-stakes chess match that has everyone

including fans—tense, unlike any other
game in
the year.
the highlighted does'nt apply to me........
I'm always a hundred nd ten percent confident when we playing realwackrid!
The only time i freight a bit is when we up against CHELSEA.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
the most anticipated and most unpredictable classico in recent times. the only thing predictable about tomorrow's bout is that ronaldo will fall down in the box.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
3 against 1.
Barca for life...

Madrid 7 better Barca own.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
sebod:

Yes you are right. But, since I don't trust Pique's ability to handle CR7, I would simply swap the role for Matheus.
And you think it won't backfire? Playing Mathieu from his weaker foot just to contain Ronaldo? I would say that would mean shooting ourselves on the foot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
ddippset:
the most anticipated and most unpredictable classico in recent times. the only thing predictable about tomorrow's bout is that ronaldo will fall down in the box.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
ddippset:
Hehehehehehe. He will fall and cry to the ref. I just wish the ref will have a good day!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.