Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4552281 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
usbcable:
if I catch that coded guy.
na to go to other people thread dey form deejay.
Barca was trounced again and he refused to show up.

this makes it two incidences. angry

@ othets how far with all the yeye mouth una dey make before match start

you left your team's thread to become a troll on another thread.
amazing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
I remember barker fans saying di maria was the only threat they have, and now that he has gone to united they have nothing to fear.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
ebdib:

you left your team's thread to become a troll on another thread.
amazing
since you are a learner.
let me inform you that that is what we don here on NL.

troll rival fans thread. lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Btw, where is the DJ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
I wonder how we'll fare against Atletico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
ddippset:
the match wasnt too bad, afterall we played an AWAY match. we just need to find solutions to these 2 things;
-we always concede a penalty against madrid.
-we alwasy concede from set pieces against madrid.
we must solve these two problems.
besides madrid isnt a small team, a team created from hundreds of millions. naturally sometimes we beat them, sometimes they beat us. last season we beat them home and away. so chill everybody we will lose to them sometimes, esp at their bernabeu.

abi! i did not even put my mind on a win for barca! for Pete's sake, we are playing in their home, and they are also in top form!

the team kinda played well sha, it was only after the 3rd goal they started playing rubbish!

Besides, I must also praise our defenders small, they made a lot of top class tackles! it was just errors that cost us this match and also that goal Messi missed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
MSN??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
AbuMikey:
The Thunder that will Strike Pique is doing Press Up angry
The Amadioha that would fire him is still adding sulphur and brimstone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
LIST OF DELIVERABLES AS PROMISED BY BARKER FANS BEFORE THE MATCH.

la misget to get a brace and break TZ record.
suarez to terrorize and score RM
continue with the cleansheets of goals conceded

sadly none happened.

I even heard Carlos eyebrow made more 'noticeable' movements than La midget that did the disappearing act today again

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mcleo007:
This coach is not tactical at all, just noise. What could be his decision to play Mathieu at LB and Xavi in place of Rakitic? Xavi lacks the energy and pace to cope with a fast playing team like Madrid.. This is a game I expect us to win and control the ball better, but we've hardly linked up any decent play so far. Suarez has seen very little of the ball and that is coming from an opposition playing with 2 CMF.

We're likely to lose this game as Madrid are way better than us. They have the midfield.

And Pique3? I've always shown him sympathy and defended him, but from this moment, that clown should never done a barca jersey.
I have always said it... Pique is gone. Since 2010 that Pique started out with Shakira, his form and general gameplay has taken a nose dive. Imagine a defender like Pique putting on the Barca shirt. Someone that would be benched if he were playing at a mid-table club. Smh for Barca...

Anyways, força Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
usbcable:

sadly none happened.

I even heard Carlos eyebrow made more 'noticeable' movements than La midget that did the disappearing act today again

okay we ve heard you.....
.... why don't you organize a party to celebrate your win?....
note this bloke....only reason you won was cos we had a useless defense.....
if I had thiago Silva kompany and mat Hummels in my defense....you wouldn't even stand a chance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
tobiboss:
ok, in the dream it looked like it was james with d 3rd goal, bt for my part james assissted and ramos was partly at fault for neymar's goal how far?
Man of the match isco, flop of the match neymar and pique
Neymar flop of the match? You must be high on panadol extra!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
usbcable:

sadly none happened.

these are the kinds of comments that get me irritated. that move messi made tru the midfield and pass to suarez to set up neymar for the goal was more spectacular than anything ronaldo did all tru the game, and yet a grown a** man like you still makes such comment! smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
honeric01:
Lost the midfield, lost the game, Iniesta was a minus one from the start, Mascherano in the heart of defence another error.
Can you please tell me Mascherano's fault?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
homesteady:

abi! i did not even put my mind on a win for barca! for Pete's sake, we are playing in their home, and they are also in top form!

the team kinda played well sha, it was only after the 3rd goal they started playing rubbish!

Besides, I must also praise our defenders small, they made a lot of top class tackles! it was just errors that cost us this match and also that goal Messi missed!

keep praising the stupid defenders....tell yourself the truth... our defense is the most undisciplined currently in the footballing world ....

Sergio Ramos and Pepe ain't that good...but they were never out of position.....unlike our brothers in Christ in persons of pique and the rest of his mumu defensive partners.....

am sure pique had sex with shakira last night and made him very weak...cos I can't phantom the thoughts of pique being out muscled by isco ......

damn!!! pique is a waste.....same goes to alves and Mathieu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
kfykdot:
Congrates †Φ MADRID.G̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅̊ game but oloriburuku ni Pique sha.SUAREZ is understandable.MAthiew two left leg 4 today.Messi another flop today.NEYMAR U̶̲̥̅̊ tried.bravo U̶̲̥̅̊ tried U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ best too.Iniesta thunder fire U̶̲̥̅̊.Let's see what D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ sturbbon Coach has †Φ say 4 starting pique.BAd debut 4 SUAREZ thou.
Suarez didn't have a bad game... How many times did ball get to him? They closed him down real tight. Besides, he gave an assist (to Neymar) and would have been 2 if Messi had converted his.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ortopazz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay we ve heard you.....
.... why don't you organize a party to celebrate your win?....
note this bloke....only reason you won was cos we had a useless defense.....
if I had thiago Silva kompany and mat Hummels in my defense....you wouldn't even stand a chance

but u lost! grin angry cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
ortopazz:

but u lost! grin angry cheesy grin

we beat you home and away last season....
we disgraced you with 6 or 7 goals in your home during Pep's regime.....and never made such noise.....

go focus on cl ...el clasico is over.....we still top the league..... we will defeat you in the return leg....

Suarez would have fully settled by then.....

I can only blame my board for not signing defenders.....you have a balanced team ..yet you struggle against us....that means we are superior..... if we get quality defenders....Madrid will be History....

goodbye

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
ddippset:
these are the kinds of comments that get me irritated. that move messi made tru the midfield and pass to suarez to set up neymar for the goal was more spectacular than anything ronaldo did all tru the game, and yet a grown a** man like you still makes such comment! smh.
yippee he's back.

okay except for that . he still disappeared.

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
dmcdad:

Can you please tell me Mascherano's fault?
I wonder ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
dmcdad:

Neymar flop of the match? You must be high on panadol extra!
yes he did not want to lose, he showed fighting spirit, but he kept giving the ball away, misplaced passes, poor touches, he did not track back, his link up play was poor, he wanted to do it on his own, he was poor to me, matched only by pique and mathieu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
dmcdad:

Suarez didn't have a bad game... How many times did ball get to him? They closed him down real tight. Besides, he gave an assist (to Neymar) and would have been 2 if Messi had converted his.
And would have been 3 had Neymar headed in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
U barca fans are such hypocrites I swear >sad...u were outplayed...outclassed...infact u were taught a football lesson today but u open ur mouth to claim madrid scored coz of ur mistakes like we don't Bleep u guys on multiple occasions...na bcoz say score nor be like 7-2 nai Mk Una still dey yarn balls sha....mtcheeew...i blame Madrid sef for not finishing off all our moves cry..i go manage dis 3-1 sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
honeric01:
Flops of the day:

Iniesta
Pique
Busquet

These 3 killed the game especially Iniesta that was invisible.

Then the yeye coach starting 3 players in wrong positions and not knowing how to read the game.
I'm not dropping this because we lost, but Lucho is not tactically versatile. I have observed our game time and time again, and whether we choose to admit it or not, we are still on auto-run. Although he is doing great in terms of discipline and motivating the players. But in this match, we lost motivation, tactical discipline, wrong personnel, players playing at odd positions, and the general technique and tactics of the game.

We need to be less arrogant too. Saying you don't have to change your play or style because you are playing Team A or Team B is wrong. As a coach, you should be able to add tactical variety to your game. We have counter-attacking situations, and we slow the heck outta them. As fair as Martino was, he brought variety to the team play, albeit the players, the fans and the club never accepted it. And oddly, he reverted back to what they (or we) were used to, and that was how our last season's performances took a downward trend.

I thought Lucho liked fast-pace games. But... Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
sebod:

And what was Busquets doing as well in the mildfield?
The coach went with names rather than form and fitness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
its really crazy. we had 2 months of transfer grace. this is week 9 of the league. and we are still playing with mascherano and pique at centre back! like last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
U barca fans are such hypocrites I swear >sad...u were outplayed...outclassed...infact u were taught a football lesson today but u open ur mouth to claim madrid scored coz of ur mistakes like we don't Bleep u guys on multiple occasions...na bcoz say score nor be like 7-2 nai Mk Una still dey yarn balls sha....mtcheeew...i blame Madrid sef for not finishing off all our moves cry..i go manage dis 3-1 sha grin
outplaying and outclassing does not mean you must win the game. i could remember the countless number of times we outplayed and outclassed real madrid in the last couple of years and madrid still got to win the match from a defensive blunder(valdez, pinto, pique, mascherano) or a set piece. you might have outplayed or outclassed or out whatevered us, but pique's handball and iniesta's in decision gave you victory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
homesteady:
I don't think we lost the game to tactics, it was very useless errors!
that 3rd goal was the most embarrassing! #Déjà vu
Even the tactics... You don't play a team like Madrid and you decide to leave the flanks open. They will purnish the heck outta you. This same thing happened against PSG and repeated itself. Marcelo had one of his best performances tonight because of how open Alves' wing was. Did you notice in the first half how Isco would play a long ball across the field just to make sure they utilise Alves' wing?

Can you remember how Martino approached the league Classics last year? He had to shut the flanks and thereby making Ronaldo and Bale redundant. And if you remember correctly, in both league matches last season, Ronaldo and Bale played absolutely nothing because an instruction was given to the fullbacks not to make overlapping runs. No overlapping runs with a ream like Madrid. They will purnish you.

And Lucho seems to be a big fan of fullbacks moving high up. I told my brother yesterday that Ronaldo and co would have a great day today because of Lucho's approach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
AbuMikey:
Personally, Barca's best Players today Were
Mathieu
Mascherano

Pique shall die a very Painful death sad
I give it to Masche. That guy is a beast. I wish we have more of him in our team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Roaring Myself To Lafta With Una Comment ..Still A Barca Fan Anyday Anytime Tho cool ..Make Una Leave Pique Jur The Guy Is Inlove Jawe Iniesta Has A Family Problem Nor Blame The Guy,seem I See Potentials Of Being A Coach Here Oh,after The Loss See Analysis OBOI I Wan Diegrin...Messi Was Almost A Defender Tho...We Were A Flog Tho But Till 2nd Leg Before I Spill My Mind grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
honeric01:

Stop blaming Xavi, he was more effective than Iniesta, it took me almost the who half to spot Iniesta.

he cost us a goal too just like pique.
Why would someone blame Xavi much when the coach already knew? Iniesta? Right from the get go, he disappeared. Dang!

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.