Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4503096 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (6146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

[size=14pt]Fifa reward consistency suarez had 1 good season so?[/size]
One good season So?

The Dude took Uruguay to the next stage at the world cup after being injured for 5weeks..even with that feat alone,Suarez over deserves to be in that list!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Shitlona fans and arguement cheesy

Na so una turn special adviser without official position for enrique prior to elclassico.

Please let your club break the trophyless jinx before you quote me wink

And for the records benzema was part of a very succesful trio last season termed BBC wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
bykebyke:

One good season So?

The Dude took Uruguay to the next stage at the world cup after being injured for 5weeks..even with that feat alone,Suarez over deserves to be in that list!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
bykebyke:

One good season So?

[size=28]well since you sound so pained on this issue you can tender your complaints to the court of arbitration for sports or better still hack into fifa website and input suarez's name there cheesy grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

[size=28]well since you sound so pained on this issue you can tender your complaints to the court of arbitration for sports or better still hack into fifa website and input suarez's name there cheesy grin[/size]
Pained ke?...Dude I've got 4players in that list..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
bykebyke:

Pained ke?...Dude I've got 4players in that list..

Like seriously?

Well congratulations if that makes u happy! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

[size=14pt]Fifa reward consistency suarez had 1 good season so?[/size]

Awards are adjudged on character and performance. Both conditions must be met. Ever heard of a prominent cult boy in the university that was accorded a 1st class degree? No matter how intellectual he is, he'd never be awarded. That's the norm. Suarez doesn't deserve to be drawn in the list.

And on the Classico game, enough of the bantering guys. Madrid bossed us in the game, no shame about that. The victory was well deserved. Let's get past it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guys read this... wink

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/10/28/7078895/lionel-messi-neymar-luis-saurez-barcelona

Suarez debut was highly impressive (considering his temporary lay-off from football) if the 2 magical passes or assists were both converted but Neymar scored cheesy his but Messi fumbled his embarassed if not we probably be 2-0 up and we all know what would have happened but the noise Real Madrid, Media, fans & haterz dey make sef... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcleo007:

Awards are adjudged on character and performance. Both conditions must be met. Ever heard of a prominent cult boy in the university that was accorded a 1st class degree? No matter how intellectual he is, he'd never be awarded. That's the norm. Suarez doesn't deserve to be drawn in the list..

And on the Classico game, enough of the bantering guys. Madrid bossed us in the game, no shame about that. The victory was well deserved. Let's get past it and move o[/b]n.

[b]1.The first point shows that you are thinking straight and that's highly commendable.

2.Lol smiley coming from a barca fan? Am highly flattered....you guys are masters in the art of TROLLING! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

1.The first point shows that you are thinking straight and that's highly commendable.

2.Lol smiley coming from a barca fan? Am highly flattered....you guys are masters in the art of TROLLING! cheesy

I must say you really are having a swell time. Well enjoy it cos truth is you guys deserved the victory

Trolling makes the rivalry sweet and interesting don't you think? And I know many barca fans here on this forum who speak the truth no matter what

Note that the el clasico is just another match, there's still a long way to go before the liga is decided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
barackohandso:

I must say you really are having a swell time. Well enjoy it cos truth is you guys deserved the victory

Trolling makes the rivalry sweet and interesting don't you think? And I know many barca fans here on this forum who speak the truth no matter what

Note that the el clasico is just another match, there's still a long way to go before the liga is decided

Lol @ur 1st point.

Yep there isn't much fun without the little and sometimes bizzare comparisons and crazy memes....but bros I must admit...the tin they pain pesin well well attimes cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

Lol @ur 1st point.

Yep there isn't much fun without the little and sometimes bizzare comparisons and crazy memes....but bros I must admit...the tin they pain pesin well well attimes cheesy smiley

E dey pain oh no be lie so tay some people go lose appetite on top especially if dem put money

Some comments on nairaland after matches sef shows how pained some people are
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
My thoughts on the clasico... I don't have all the facts on injury and all; just my feelings.

Busquets wasn't needed. Mascherano should have been played in midfield.

Mathieu should have played at Center-back.

Rakitic should have played in place of Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
RuuDie:
My thoughts on the clasico... I don't have all the facts on injury and all; just my feelings.

Busquets wasn't needed. Mascherano should have been played in midfield.

Mathieu should have played at Center-back.

Rakitic should have played in place of Xavi.

If all had been this way you put it, would that had stopped us from being beaten ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Una still dey the classico matter? Mcfarting must really be overdosed over that victory. He don do na!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
barackohandso:

E dey pain oh no be lie so tay some people go lose appetite on top especially if dem put money

Some comments on nairaland after matches sef shows how pained some people are

Lol I understand sports is unpredictable...one of the reasons I don't gamble....

But even at that some days especially if my team lost I act PAINED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
It is just pure day light robbery that Suarez is not in that list! It's absolutely stupid!
When did manners start been a criteria for any player to make the list? After Zidane headbutted that Italian guy, didn't he still come 2nd in the balon d'or of that year?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
homesteady:
It is just pure day light robbery that Suarez is not in that list! It's absolutely stupid!
When did manners start been a criteria for any player to make the list? After Zidane headbutted that Italian guy, didn't he still come 2nd in the balon d'or of that year?

Bros,
Headbutting is a bit different from biting undecided
He should stop biting people, get therapy, and focus on 'biting' the ball with his feet, steering it towards goal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Bros,
Headbutting is a bit different from biting undecided
He should stop biting people, get therapy, and focus on 'biting' the ball with his feet, steering it towards goal.

headbutting is even worse sef!
Considering how the two scenarios occurred, Zidane own is even worse!
okay, was it not last season that Hazard deliberately kicked a ball boy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
homesteady:

headbutting is even worse sef!
Considering how the two scenarios occurred, Zidane own is even worse!

Seriously now. Headbutting is more serious than biting. Good grief embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Seriously now. Headbutting is more serious than biting. Good grief embarassed

Why not? Compare the health implications of both of them and you'll see the difference clearly!

Also consider how both of them happened - Zidane headbutt happened during A WORLD CUP FINAL
while suarez own just occurred in one normal match!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
homesteady:

Hazard was provoked and he was trying to kick the ball out under the boy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
homesteady:

Why not? Compare the health implications of both of them and you'll see the difference clearly!

Also consider how both of them happened - Zidane headbutt happened during A WORLD CUP FINAL
while suarez own just occurred in one normal match!

I agree with Ajanlekoko. Biting is worse, well at least when you compare both scenarios. Plus suarez's is a case that's starting to get out of hand (that was his third). If he wasn't cautioned he probably would do it again. He should be lucky he got 4 months sef. If he tries it again on a football pitch that'll be the last time he'll kick a ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
@barackohandso

Bros biting is more dangerous than headbutting diseases can be transmitted..

That one aside the media blew the biting saga out of proportions one of the main reasons he wasn't nominated am sure fifa was afraid of the backlash from the media who can generate enough negative publicity before u can say 'AYE'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Barca players playing FIFA 15.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

That smile from Messi shows Baba dey waya Neymar for game sef... grin grin grin

Wetin pique dey do? Text Shakira or ? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

is this after our match with Madrid or before?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
this alves na mumu grin

see as the guy concentrate on game..

but in matches he gets so carried away...smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

is this after our match with Madrid or before?

After the beating... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
coded01:

After the beating... grin

ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
The FC Barcelona trio won awards for

Best Attacking Midfielder - Iniesta

Fair Play Player - Rakitic

Best Breakthrough Player Rafinha in the 2013/14 Liga season

There was also an award for Dongou of Barça B, who was named Best African Player in the second division

Only Rafinha was present to receive his award but Unfortunately, 2 other players were unable to attend the ceremony because Iniesta is injured missing 3 weeks while Rakitic is training for Wednesday night’s Catalan Super Cup match with Espanyol. Carles Puyol went up to collect the award on the Croatian’s behalf from former Valencia star Rubén Baraja.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/iniesta-rakitic-and-rafinha-win-lfp-awards

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
FC Barcelona is the best club in Europe cool when it comes to producing players according to French newspaper L’Équipe. The prestigious publication has highlighted a report by the CIES Football Observatory which concludes that the blaugranes have produced more players than any other club in Europe’s top five leagues. The figure stands at 43, 13 of which still currently play for FC Barcelona – evidence that La Masia brings results... cheesy

The study centres on the English, French, German, Italian and Spanish Leagues and looks at players who have spent three years at one particular club – not necessarily consecutive – between the ages of 15 and 21. Furthermore, the player has to have appeared in the league at least once since the beginning of the season, or at least once in each of the preceding two seasons with the first team of a professional club.

In the ranking FC Barcelona are followed by Manchester United (36 players), Real Madrid (34), Olympique Lyonnais (33) and Paris Saint-Germain (32)... tongue grin

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/fc-barcelona-the-best-football-factory-in-europe

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (6146) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.