Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568542 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
coded01

The short one is El messias La Pulga

75 champions league goals

I get... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
ok ma -_-

coded01:

No ma, Sorry you were too fast... gringrin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Neymar's scorcher was absolute beauty tongue tongue tongue This is the kind of goals he was used to scoring back in Brazil and for the national team. I'm so happy he's settled really well in the team and of course sharing the limelight well with Messi. This is what every fan wants- to have many superstars who can accommodate one another without getting in each others way. grin grin angry
You couldn't have said it any better! I was so glad when he scored that golazo! It was a real beauty cheesygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 3coins(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2014
homesteady:
3 spanish clubs topped their group! -

BTW who saw madrid group table? They had 18points while the 2nd had 7points shocked shocked shocked
doesnt change the fact that mancity will it undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please, I need a YouTube link to d highlight of barca vs psg. All d ones I saw are blocked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

A reasonable coach could have used Adriano,since its obvious he hates Montoya...

i think he's resting adriano ..... he knows pedro is almost finished and prolly wants to use him now and use adriano for the hotter and other half of the season to avoid accumulated fatigue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

i think he's resting adriano ..... he knows pedro is almost finished and prolly wants to use him now and use adriano for the hotter and other half of the season to avoid accumulated fatigue
Resting ke?using your logic,that means he is resting Montoya too!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

Resting ke?using your logic,that means he is resting Montoya too!!

do you want montoya in the squad? shocked shocked

i dont want him please...what does he have to offer yet?

right now, we need the best players... we are even managing dani alves, and you want montoya(who is less experienced technically) to play? hehehe cheesy you must be joking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

do you want montoya in the squad? shocked shocked

i dont want him please...what does he have to offer yet?

right now, we need the best players... we are even managing dani alves, and you want montoya(who is less experienced technically) to play? hehehe cheesy you must be joking
You misunderstood me bro....
But let's just forget that and bask in the euphoria of our victory yesterday!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
who else noticed ibrahimovic wasn't psg's best player yesternight but Lucas. that guy is good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
2 PSG fans stabbed after the match.Disgraceful attitude from barca fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Krasid:
2 PSG fans stabbed after the match.Disgraceful attitude from barca fans.

use your brain and thinking faculty young man...it was self defense..they were attacked first...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

use your brain and thinking faculty young man...it was self defense..they were attacked first...
Besides, no one has even reported that it was done by Barça fans. They are still investigating, and are yet to figure out the culprits. But of course Barça fans are the suspect here. But being a suspect doesn't mean guilty.

So leave that guy make him dey talk jargons. Na so them be (Madrididiots).

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
dmcdad:

Besides, no one has even reported that it was done by Barça fans. They are still investigating, and are yet to figure out the culprits. But of course Barça fans are the suspect here. But being a suspect doesn't mean guilty.

So leave that guy make him dey talk jargons. Na so them be (Madrididiots).

and besides we won the match, so the argument that barca fans were angry and took to violence is null and void..so its either false or they did it out of self defense which is the right thing to do..I would stab anybody that threatens to kill me without even thinking twice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

and besides we won the match, so the argument that barca fans were angry and took to violence is null and void..so its either false or they did it out of self defense which is the right thing to do..I would stab anybody that threatens to kill me without even thinking twice
Or,those urchins from the capital came to implicate Barca with their hatred...After all,it is an international match!!
That is not to say that Barca supporters are exempted though...
Whoever is responsible should be dealt with..Put yourself in the victims position(leave football aside)just think of the pain the victim is going through..Its not fair!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
philfearon:

Or,those urchins from the capital came to implicate Barca with their hatred...After all,it is an international match!!
That is not to say that Barca supporters are exempted though...
Whoever is responsible should be dealt with..Put yourself in the victims position(leave football aside)just think of the pain the victim is going through..Its not fair!!

you cannot expect someone to threaten me with a knife or gun and I stab the person out of self defense and people will say am wrong...I have every right to defend myself...

if the victims that were stabbed attacked the opposition first, then they deserve what they got....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

Do you expect anything less from haterz who are always looking for ways to undermine us and bring us down?

I was wondering myself, why would I win a match and wanna stab someone just like that without a just cause?

Haterz won't imagine it that way, because their minds have been beclouded with hate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
dmcdad:

Do you expect anything less from haterz who are always looking for ways to undermine us and bring us down?

I was wondering myself, why would I win a match and wanna stab someone just like that without a just cause?

Haterz won't imagine it that way, because their minds have been beclouded with hate.

true bro...

Barcelona is a very special club...we get a lot of hate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

you cannot expect someone to threaten me with a knife or gun and I stab the person out of self defense and people will say am wrong...I have every right to defend myself...

if the victims that were stabbed attacked the opposition first, then they deserve what they got....
I seriously can't comprehend why you quoted me..
But I have to ask: on whose report did you get your info of self-defence?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
#Difference.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
neymar goal sweet pass film grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lionel Messi all goals against Chelsea grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shg7EB8_b6M
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^ why deceive yourself just to get views... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
coded01:
^^^ why deceive yourself just to get views... angry
When you first saw the video, you were like, "so Messi has scored some goals against Chelsea".

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tval:
When you first saw the video, you were like, "so Messi has scored some goals against Chelsea".

I was expecting a funny video not empty one... tongue

Any barca fan that's been a fan for a long time knows Messi is yet to score n d closest was a penalty he failed @... lipsrsealed

Any you claim to be a Messi fan only to have a dig @ him & barca fans... undecided angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
coded01:

I was expecting a funny video not empty one... tongue

Any barca fan that's been a fan for a long time knows Messi is yet to score n d closest was a penalty he failed @... lipsrsealed

Any you claim to be a Messi fan only to have a dig @ him & barca fans... undecided angry
I am a fan but not up to how i love my Chelsea, you get it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wait oh.... Bayer leverkusen are still around oh! Who can remember the 5 goals Messi scored against them?
Please God let us meet them again! Even if Messi don't score 5 in one match, he should score at least 4 or 5 in both legs, so that he can break that his 14 goals record, and also break Cr7 17 goals record!
He has 8 now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2014

This our lack of PK's is quite disturbing oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
#NadalFCB

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
homesteady:

This our lack of PK's is quite disturbing oh!

Na to protest sure pass
#Penalytforbarca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
barackohandso:

Na to protest sure pass
#Penalytforbarca
Maybe when you start playing direct entertaining football and stop passing outside your oppenents 18 yard area you will get some.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Krasid:
Maybe when you start playing direct entertaining football and stop passing outside your oppenents 18 yard area you will get some.

Lame, very lame. So playing style now determines who get the most PKs?

I'll quote this for future reference

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.