Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4567649 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Krasid:
All hail the best player in my dreams
fixed undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
ddippset:
this means; messi 54 penalties in 10 years, ronaldo 51 penalties in 5 years, just 5 years! copy?

They never learn to compare objectively... Penaldo's last season at ManUtd when he recorded 43goals or so, 20 of those were from the spot kick. The history books always shy from that fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Shirley07:

Lol.
Have you seen any wing forward gets into so many goal scoring position like Ronaldo does? The answer is NO. How do you think he regularly gets into such position? I'm sure the answer is obvious- his ridiculous movement and awareness.
Do you know that Cristiano's off the ball movement is the best in the world. His intelligent movement helps to open up space for his team mates to exploit. How do you think Ozil was able to rack many assists at Madrid but look like a lost puppy at Arsenal? The answer is Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's movements was the catalyst for Ozil's assists. Also, his performance against Sweden in the qualifier is a testament to how ridiculous his movements are. Because without Ronaldo's intelligent movement, Moutinho pass wouldn't have happened.
Ronaldo's movement and awareness are top notch. His intelligent movements takes his team to another level and opens up space; he himself exploit these space with his ridiculous pace.
His only downfall is his decision making when passing the ball. However, he has improved this aspect of his game sincd Ancelotti became his coach at Madrid.
I should also tell you his crosses are awesome and mostly accurate, although he doesn't always showcase it. His aerial prowess is another thing to not forget.
That should tell you Cr7 contributes much more to his team than just goals.

Ok we've heard why are you advertising c Ronaldo on a barca thread tho.
With all the dodgy penalties he gets I wonder when fifa will officially call him PENALDO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
chusks:
why are u Barker fans deluding urselves undecided

Why are you hailing your penaldo hero on barca thread.
Our hero works hard to score goals. Not penalties Loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebdib:

really penaldo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
wicked!!! our yeye coach will probably reserve neymar for Madrid and take messi off too early for that stupid munir. I said this on 18/Dec/2014 quote me after the match
Ohh, you mean the same way in brought in Munir against Getafe to save the day? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lucho my guy ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
ddippset:
this means; messi 54 penalties in 10 years, ronaldo 51 penalties in 5 years, just 5 years! copy?
I guess the noob didn't see that coming...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mcleo007:

They never learn to compare objectively... Penaldo's last season at ManUtd when he recorded 43goals or so, 20 of those were from the spot kick. The history books always shy from that fact.
Imagine!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
ddippset:
stop lying 2 urself. messi wasn't the chief penalty taker under rijkaad. d role was passed 4rm ronaldinho 2 Samuel etoo. messi started taking penalties d SAME season c.baba joined madrild.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
chusks:
stop lying 2 urself. messi wasn't the chief penalty taker under rijkaad. d role was passed 4rm ronaldinho 2 Samuel etoo. messi started taking penalties d SAME season c.baba joined madrild.
Seems you are high on cheap drugs. undecided

No wonder Aliens won't talk to us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
bykebyke:

Seems you are high on cheap drugs. undecided

No wonder Aliens won't talk to us.
suit yourself, fact still remains: C.BABA is ACCELERATING while messi is DECELERATING grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
chusks:
suit yourself, fact still remains: C.BABA is ACCELERATING while messi is DECELERATING grin
See it as you want.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebdib:

Loool
lol, thought u guys said it's only c.baba dat worked hard... u guys are jux confused grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Official News

Elche will be Barcelona's opponent in 1/8 finals of the Copa del Rey next month. They beat Valladolid 1-0 (first leg 0-0).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:25am On Dec 19, 2014
RESPECT TO THE LEGEND --- THIERRY HENRY cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_iUjOWuUc8

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Messi excited about the Champions League tie

We have not had to wait long for a reaction from the Barça players with regards to the draw in the Champions League that has pitted them against Manchester City once again in the last 16. “Excited about the Champions League tie,” was the reaction of Leo Messi via social media.

The Barça number 10 took the opportunity to have a joke with his friend and team mate in the national side Sergio Agüero who is currently a Manchester City player. “It will be nice to come up against my friend ‘Kun’. I always beat him at FIFA [video game], grin but we will see what happens out on the field,” wrote the Champions League top goalscorer of all time.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/messi-i-m-excited-about-the-champions-league-tie

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Even for FIFA 15, Messi still dey chow everybody... grin shocked cool

Messi is ___________________________________... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:42am On Dec 19, 2014
^^^ Messi is always excited whenever he sees Aguero on the same field of play with him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2014
^^^ Make I no lie oh, Messi really loves Aguero like his brother cos d way he dey blush ehn shocked anytime he see am no be small tin oh... cheesy

Its good to have someone like that who is capable of putting unique & beautiful smiles on one's face every now & then... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2014
He should just make sure the friendship is suspended during the 90mins. period

No paddy for jungle angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:07am On Dec 19, 2014
^^^ Smh... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2014
barackohandso:
He should just make sure the friendship is suspended during the 90mins. period

No paddy for jungle angry
Hahahahahahahahahah grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2014
chusks:
story for the gods. give me a link on the penalty stats you quoted. there's no way in hell, ronaldo has only 51 penalties; this season alone he has over 12 already.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Luis Enrique has used 23 different starting line ups for all 23 games this season, using 27 players in the process
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
ddippset:
penalties are easy bro. players miss penalties yes,but 8 out of every 10 penalties are scored while probably only 4 out of every 10 goal attempts are scored. nobody is disputing who has higher goals but all we are saying is that ronaldo's goal records are always padded by penalties right from the time of adam, while messi's goal records hardly include that insane amount of pk's.
Ronaldo penalties played in la liga and Cl since he joined madrid to last season 45 messi 36.
So cos messi has played 9 less penalties within dat period his goal record are not influenced by penalties?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Maduks88:

Ronaldo penalties played in la liga and Cl since he joined madrid to last season 45 messi 36.
So cos messi has played 9 less penalties within dat period his goal record are not influenced by penalties.
45 to 36? lol. that means that up to this season would be like 57 to 37.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
I posted penalty stats of Messi and Cr7, and Ronaldo's PK'S were like 15 or more than Messi's PK'S!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Copa dey rel table

I have hope that we'll win copa dey rel sha!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
^^^ I see a City Derby for finals... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
HAS DECIDED TO PUT AN END TO HIS CAREER
Abidal calls it a day

Eric Abidal has called a press conference today in which he will communicate his decision to hang up his boots. The Frenchman, who started this season off at Olympiacos, has only played in 10 games with the Greek set-up.

Unhappy with the level of Greek football, Abidal has decided that enough is enough. He will now return to Barcelona, where he played for six seasons, to accept the club's offer.
cheesy
Olympiacos manager Michel had made it clear that he wasn't really counting on the player: "It's quite clear that in his case, his personal and family situations are more important", he said.

The player will soon join up with the Barça management team. cheesy Most probably, he will be named the youth academy director, a job that was offered him when Barça decided not to renew his contract at the end of the 2012-13 season.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/19/en/football/barcelona/1418990060.html

I see a Puyol - Abidal Coach-Assistant role for Barca in the future... cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Respect to a legend of the game... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLkwn7sk-s

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Maduks88(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
ddippset:
45 to 36? lol. that means that up to this season would be like 57 to 37.
Ronaldo and messi's goal records are influenced by their number of penalties
I didn't see any barca fan complain when messi played 16 penalties in laliga and cl in 2011/2012 season

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.