Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4503228 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (6146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
usbcable:

he dey pain you sha.
penalties are goals last time FIFA amended its football regulations
C'mon cover your face with shame..

Your star player couldn't even hit 50goals this year without penalties lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
homesteady:

taaaaa! who dash madrid 5 cups? they have never won 5 trophies in their history!

ESP teams with most titles in calendar
year > 6: Barcelona 2009 - 5: Barcelona
2011 - 5: Barcelona 1992 and Madrid 2014

bow down Madrid!
Fixed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Our boys in the B team ended the year with their tails dangling between their legs grin grin grin grin

Valladolid gave them 7 -0 hiding this evening (okpu asaa asataghi maobu otu)!! If this is not a disastrous way to end the year, then I don't know what it is. undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Atletico Madrid is being hacked down by Atletic Bilbao... 1-0... grin

Seems the men are gradually being seperated from the boys... grin

Merry Christmas To You All... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Our boys in the B team ended the year with their tails dangling between their legs grin grin grin grin

Valladolid gave them 7 -0 hiding this evening (okpu asaa asataghi maobu otu)!! If this is not a disastrous way to end the year, then I don't know what it is. undecided undecided
Bright future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
homesteady:

ermmm it seems you've forgotten that we met 3 times and we won twice!
6 points with nothing to sho for it.
meanwhile I heard Batra is still running trying to chase down GB.
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Krasid:
Bright future.
Castilla will give anything to be where they're now. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
coded01:
Atletico Madrid is being hacked down by Atletic Bilbao... 1-0... grin

Seems the men are gradually being seperated from the boys... grin

Merry Christmas To You All... cheesy
Well, they've managed to turn things around. They're winning 3-1 now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Can't stop watching this goal grin
http://instagram.com/p/w1k-dDJYFA/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2014
Compliments of the season to all my fellow Barcelona fans. Nice victory to end the year with, hopefully we maintain the tempo in 2015, have a successful year in 2015 on and off the pitch, a 2015 with no scandals, and a success in our personal lives too wink

Més qùe un Club cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:31am On Dec 22, 2014
bykebyke:

I just lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
coded01:

Friendlies & not too big Copa dey Rey matches... tongue

Abi oooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
coded01:

Chai! E pain oh... shocked embarassed

King Messi keep showing the righties how it is done... grin

Proud of pique... cheesy

Hmmm! Is pedro back? cool
Pedro? Can't say that yet. He flooped in our last league match before the Cordoba clash. Although I must admit, the team in general didn't play well in that game (against Getafe).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Baddestguyp:
uefa champions league final : ramos saved the day for Madrid

copa del ray final : bale saved the day for Madrid

club world cup final : ramos and bale saved the day for Madrid

someone is clearly missing...
The referee was being partial jare... Why didn't he award penalties?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2014
sebod:
[/color]
A sense of immaturity of the highest degree.
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Chanchit:
Madrid fans should really be ashamed of Ronaldo, but nature or maybe I should say God has finally rewarded Ramos for his hardwork. Ronaldo standing/looking while a defender wins the highest goal scorer/MVP in a tournament, and in same team with Ronaldo, and not for his defending qualities, but for scoring when Ronaldo can't even score one.
Madrid fans were all just sad yesterday as if they lost the cup, and its understandable, since there's no penalty to hand out to penaldo.
Dayum! You killed it bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2014
usbcable:

When he shook his hands earlier where you dey.
BTW
Platini deserves it for his bias comments
You don f**k up cable. So you also would act so childish, foolish and so immature? Haba!

Well, I guess it was ok since it was done by your crush"Penaldo".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2014
coded01:

But I know you know and we all know its wrong to do that to your elders... angry
That's the problem with those Penaldo fanboys. They won't ever think or judge rightly, as much as it's their crush who is the subject matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
dmcdad:

You don f**k up cable. So you also would act so childish, foolish and so immature? Haba!

Well, I guess it was ok since it was done by your crush"Penaldo".

Yes by my crush Cristiana.
tongue
now you are free to hit your head against that wall as a form of protest
lol
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
dmcdad:

That's the problem with those Penaldo fanboys. They won't ever think or judge rightly, as much as it's their crush who is the subject matter.
GBAM
and same applies to La midget fanboys too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
usbcable:

GBAM
and same applies to La midget fanboys too
shocked You agreed to be a Penaldo fanboy?! shocked

Gbam!
Case closed then!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
usbcable:

Yes by my crush Cristiana.
tongue
now you are free to hit your head against that wall as a form of protest
lol
grin
Unfortunately for you, wall no dey near me. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
bykebyke:
I have never seen such a control in my life!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
sebod:

I have never seen such a control in my life!
As in ehgrin

To me that's his best goal of 2014.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=barackohandso post=29094166]Compliments of the season to all my fellow Barcelona fans. Nice victory to end the year with, hopefully we maintain the tempo in 2015, have a successful year in 2015 on and off the pitch, a 2015 with no scandals, and a success in our personal lives too wink
[color=#550000][/color]
Amen bro!
And to our friends from the other end who enjoy spending more time here than their thread.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
bykebyke:

As in ehgrin

To me that's his best goal of 2014.
Agreed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2014
The torch passes on

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Fb Shakira: "Love... What are you doing with Leo Messi at the right? He is Center Forward, wake up!

Even Shakira knows better than Piqué! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Fb Shakira: "Love... What are you doing with Leo Messi at the right? He is Center Forward, wake up!

Pique's team will concede goals like basket. Mumu defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
dmcdad:

lol, he shouldnt even make first team in his own team!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Debroslink:

Pique's team will concede goals like basket. Mumu defence.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
ddippset:
lol, he shouldnt even make first team in his own team!
Lol... Abi oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (6146) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.