Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566951 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
coded01:

Accomplished! grin

Oh yeah grin. Na only goals no come. Maybe we save am for next match sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
homesteady:
So so awesome!
It's now like a normal thing to win ATM now oh! grin I feel no pity for them, they deserve every beating they get from us! This people no allow us see road last season!

Na make we flog them for calderon for league remain. The ruffians deny us 2 trophies last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Alba>Ferrari shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
dmcdad:

We are winning tonight!
I said it and it came to pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
coded01:

You can't see it cos it happened in the tunnel... grin
I was surprised because I didn't see it happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
bykebyke:
Alba>Ferrari shocked
I tell you the truth, as I dey watch the match come see Alba for front sharp sharp after him handball inside the box, fear catch me.shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
dmcdad:

I tell you the truth, as I dey watch the match come see Alba for front sharp sharp after him handball inside the box, fear catch me.shocked
Chie.. I no even notice till later on grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
barackohandso:

Oh yeah grin. Na only goals no come. Maybe we save am for next match sha

It was obvious the boys decided to slow down since Gabi's red card & sudden Atletico's retreat... grin

But if na anoda ref, Atletico suppose chop like 8 red cards... tongue

See as Garcia dey use Neymar do karate training... shocked See Turan wey suppose chop Life ban if possible... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
dmcdad:

I was surprised because I didn't see it happen.

The guy dey yan dust give Ref 4 bathroom... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
coded01:

The guy dey yan dust give Ref 4 bathroom... grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
But seriously, Neymar (my boy) is something else. That guy is doing wonders. Wan use dribble frustrate Juanfran and co.

I pity Atletico sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
bykebyke:
Alba>Ferrari shocked
our second fastest player. he covers the most distance match after match cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
coded01:

It was obvious the boys decided to slow down since Gabi's red card & sudden Atletico's retreat... grin

But if na anoda ref, Atletico suppose chop like 8 red cards... tongue

See as Garcia dey use Neymar do karate training... shocked See Turan wey suppose chop Life ban if possible... angry
Also, they knew the war was already lost, so no need to battle harder. Plus, they tried to avoid humiliation. Even when they had the ball, they rarely attack as such because they were afraid of being counter-attacked. Them no want make e pass like that.

Garcia wan kill Neymar with rough. Just dey do am coded rough.

Imagine PK wey ref give them! Outside the box ooooooo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Wondrous display of a deserved victory. First trophy to stay clear for notching. Champions league and liga we pray also. Viva Barcastar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2015
I wonder if there are people who still doubt our able and dynamic coach! grin cheesy

I'm so happy with myself for having stood by him while some of our fans and the media were turning the screw on him. He managed to remain true to his ideas and ideal, not minding the immense pressure he was subjected to. undecided

Now, he's managed to get us playing our best football when it mattered most. Most major European teams must be envying us right now, for most of them are now struggling to replicate the fantastic from they displayed in the first half of the season, when little was astake. But here we are defeating a difficult team like Atletico 3 times in three weeks. I'm quite sure no team in Europe can do this right now. But we did, all thanks to the managerial abilities of Enrique. His refusal to play with the same lineup in our first 26 game of the season, is fast becoming a masterstroke!

Well done Enrique! You may well silence your critics forever by leading us to a breathtaking treble! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Also, they knew the war was already lost, so no need to battle harder. Plus, they tried to avoid humiliation. Even when they had the ball, they rarely attack as such because they were afraid of being counter-attacked. Them no want make e pass like that.

Garcia wan kill Neymar with rough. Just dey do am coded rough.

Imagine PK wey ref give them! Outside the box ooooooo!

Smh... grin

Our players also didn't want to compound their humiliation so they relaxed... grin

Honestly, Atletico messed up by (free for all) attacking us even with a goal up... shocked That's a big mistake! grin

Make I no lie u, that penalty wey suppose be freekick if @ all na foul no move me, cos I had the feeling we were winning... cool

Moreover, Torres is really back... I am happy for him though... FIFA 16 go bad... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I wonder if there are people who still doubt our able and dynamic coach! grin cheesy

I'm so happy with myself for having stood by him while some of our fans and the media were turning the screw on him. He managed to remain true to his ideas and ideal, not minding the immense pressure he was subjected to. undecided

Now, he's managed to get us playing our best football when it mattered most. Most major European teams must be envying us right now, for most of them are now struggling to replicate the fantastic from they displayed in the first half of the season, when little was astake. But here we are defeating a difficult team like Atletico 3 times in three weeks. I'm quite sure no team in Europe can do this right now. But we did, all thanks to the managerial abilities of Enrique. His refusal to play with the same lineup in our first 26 game of the season, is fast becoming a masterstroke!

Well done Enrique! You may well silence your critics forever by leading us to a breathtaking treble! cheesy
You are right about Enrique. But let's face it, as much as he did great to rotate and keep everyone fresh to this vital point of the season. We must not lose sight of the fact that the rotation became too much. Anyone who doubts this is biased.

I must commend him for his ideas and leadership though. We have changed alot in so little a time. The Barca of yesteryear would pass the ball around aimlessly after conceeding the first goal. But his Barça side took the scruff by the neck without thinking twice.

I love the way we played the first half. Kinda reminds me of Martino's idea (even though he wasn't allowed to implement much). Sometimes the opponent should play the game while we mark them and catch them on the break. Special mentions to Messi and Neymar. Neymar is just too hot for them to handle. Arguably our best player thus far...

I can only imagine what would be of this team when Suarez finds his feet on the ground.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
coded01:

Smh... grin

Our players also didn't want to compound their humiliation so they relaxed... grin

Honestly, Atletico messed up by (free for all) attacking us even with a goal up... shocked That's a big mistake! grin

Make I no lie u, that penalty wey suppose be freekick if @ all na foul no move me, cos I had the feeling we were winning... cool

Moreover, Torres is really back... I am happy for him though... FIFA 16 go bad... grin
I told the guy sitting beside me in the viewing centre that we would win and not just qualify. I told him this just after Torres did his thing. And even after the penalty, I repeated the same statement. I was just very sure of the victory. Them no get our power again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

I told the guy sitting beside me in the viewing centre that we would win and not just qualify. I told him this just after Torres did his thing. And even after the penalty, I repeated the same statement. I was just very sure of the victory. Them no get our power again.

When I saw Torres goal, I was actually happy for him funny enough cos I know we still gat it... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right about Enrique. But let's face it, as much as he did great to rotate and keep everyone fresh to this vital point of the season. We must not lose sight of the fact that the rotation became too much. Anyone who doubts this is biased.

I must commend him for his ideas and leadership though. We have changed alot in so little a time. The Barca of yesteryear would pass the ball around aimlessly after conceeding the first goal. But his Barça side took the scruff by the neck without thinking twice.

I love the way we played the first half. Kinda reminds me of Martino's idea (even though he wasn't allowed to implement much). Sometimes the opponent should play the game while we mark them and catch them on the break. Special mentions to Messi and Neymar. Neymar is just too hot for them to handle. Arguably our best player thus far...

I can only imagine what would be of this team when Suarez finds his feet on the ground.
But we were fortunate to have all our first team players fit. Wouldn't it have been great tinjustice to still deny some players, some needed playing time especially when little was astake

Look at Chelsea and Real Madrid. There regulars are utterly worn out. Injuries to players will only naturally follow. But we're still looking fresh and the bench also dependable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2015
coded01:

When I saw Torres goal, I was actually happy for him funny enough cos I know we still gat it... grin

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy

But mehn, that e goal reminds me of the real torres... grin

See camera goal... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
But we were fortunate to have all our first team players fit. Wouldn't it have been great tinjustice to still deny some players, some needed playing time especially when little was astake

Look at Chelsea and Real Madrid. There regulars are utterly worn out. Injuries to players will only naturally follow. But we're still looking fresh and the bench also dependable.
Bro... I ain't disputing that fact. My take was that at a point it got too much. Even Enrique knows this too. I know rotation would help the team stay afresh. Injuries aside, they need to stay fresh and fit so fatigue won't come. But, not to say you rotate in every game.

Nice work by Enrique though. The team has really improved beyond my expectation. Just need to tighten some few loose ends.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2015
coded01:

See camera goal... grin
Class!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Sweet victory tonight! It's just so amazing how the tides can turn around, defeating Atleti 3 times in a row is just superb. Kudos to the team and to the coach. Barca made my night.

Viva Barca!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2015
coded01:

See camera goal... grin
Imagine better goal wey Neymar score, linesman say na off. Abeg, na offside be this?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2015
If you missed the match...

Watch the highlights here in HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4QJXuK15Kf8&a=
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Imagine better goal wey Neymar score, linesman say na off. Abeg, na offside be this?

I saw that too but I still knew we were winning cos Atletico really messed up by underestimating Barca just cos of last season... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2015
coded01:

I saw that too but I still knew we were winning cos Atletico really messed up by underestimating Barca just cos of last season... grin
They need to recharge their batteries so they can beat Madrid in less than 2 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

They need to recharge their batteries so they can beat Madrid in less than 2 weeks.

They know how to tame Real... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Class!

Truly classic... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Gabi was sent off in the dressing room during the halftime break and spoke to Canal+ after the game to explain what happened.

The Atlético de Madrid captain says he was in no way disrespectful to Gil Manzano and accused the match referee of lacking character.

"I told him: 'Jesus, it was a penalty and a sending off'. According to him, that was me being disrespectful. I feel sorry for the team. I believe that a referee should show more character and be more respectful towards players. We all make mistakes. You have to be fair, admit your mistakes and not try to be the centre of attention. Atlético did everything they could to turn the tie around".

The Atleti captain was also particularly annoyed by Neymar's behaviour at the Vicente Calderón. "He has a peculiar way of playing, especially when he's winning. He makes gestures out on the pitch, especially when he's winning. Nobody likes to lose and his behaviour can be annoying".

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/01/29/en/football/spanish_football/1422486791.html

What about that wrongfully given penalty? grin

What about Neymar's wrongfully disallowed goal? tongue

What about the red card offences Atletico Players made? tongue Na 8 Players dem 4 send commot... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, viciati(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.