Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571213 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
pamcode:
watch out for zouma
That ugly ape? grin I'll rather go to the zoo and watch out for gorrillas wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TreQuartista: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
That ugly ape? grin I'll rather go to the zoo and watch out for gorrillas wink grin

Seriously?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
dmcdad:

Huh? Don't you know in Spain, in case of a tie on points, the league is given to the team with the better head-to-head aggregate? In other parts, the normal GD (goals difference) is used.

In Spain, it was the normal GD that was being used formally. And Madrid won a league using GD in Frank Rjkaard's time. Funny enough, by the following season, they changed the rule to head-to-head, rather than GD. Funny still, Madrid won the league that year using head-to-head rule, albeit we had better GD that year. I no go forget those 2 seasons.cheesy
I know about the head to head record,but using the aggregate of goals scored in both matches still takes us back to the GD you are talking of...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
philfearon:

I know about the head to head record,but using the aggregate of goals scored in both matches still takes us back to the GD you are talking of...
But in this case, the GD is for the two matches played and not for the whole season. The one for the whole season come into play when their GD (head-to-head) is the same.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
dmcdad:

But in this case, the GD is for the two matches played and not for the whole season. The one for the whole season come into play when their GD (head-to-head) is the same.
I don't think there is anything like that...........I still stand to be corrected though!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
dmcdad:

Huh? Don't you know in Spain, in case of a tie on points, the league is given to the team with the better head-to-head aggregate? In other parts, the normal GD (goals difference) is used.

In Spain, it was the normal GD that was being used formally. And Madrid won a league using GD in Frank Rjkaard's time. Funny enough, by the following season, they changed the rule to head-to-head, rather than GD. Funny still, Madrid won the league that year using head-to-head rule, albeit we had better GD that year. I no go forget those 2 seasons.cheesy

I can't forget that particular day! We were leading 5-1 at Gimnastic but the substitute, Antonio Reyes, brace saved the day for Madrid. I no fit cry that day undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
pamcode:
watch out for zouma

Just like Varane, the lad is set to crash while the ovation is loudest.

In other news, I've been following Oriol Romeu's development since leaving us in 2011. He was a standing successor/direct competitor to S.Busquets, but he wasn't patient. But who would blame him? He desired regular football. Tactical and clever as a pivote holding midfielder; he showed promises of what he is capable of in his first season at Chelsea. Used very well by AVB. He never got back into the team after his injury away to Sunderland that season.

He was loaned to Valencia and now VFB Stuttgart. He hasn't improved, and it's worrisome. Even Barca has recanted the buy back clause on him.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
pamcode:
no way maybe Zambrotta and Zanetti sha those others are legends only mathieu still has time to become one but i doubt it

Seriously, bro? Are you tryna say Mathieu is younger than Pique?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
funkyjms:

I can't forget that particular day! We were leading 5-1 at Gimnastic but the substitute, Antonio Reyes, brace saved the day for Madrid. I no fit cry that day undecided
I wan vex die! E pain me die! And anytine I remember am, e still dey pain me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
philfearon:

I don't think there is anything like that...........I still stand to be corrected though!
There is something like that. The fact you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Make google your friend and confirm for yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Na your fellow black man u dey call degrading names like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Austeenx:

Seriously, bro? Are you tryna say Mathieu is younger than Pique?
is mathieu married? If he isnt pique is likely to retire b4 him cos of family responsibilities
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
that racist man, football dosent depend on looks if not ronaldo would have been loved by all and sundry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
barackohandso:

You mean Zuma rock?
no i mean olumo see his head like zuma rock
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
dmcdad:

I wan vex die! E pain me die! And anytine I remember am, e still dey pain me.

I wish we can pay them back the same way! sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
pamcode:
that racist man, football dosent depend on looks if not ronaldo would have been loved by all and sundry
And who said Ronaldo's the finest? Not for me!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TreQuartista: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
honeric01:

Name your fellow black man u dey call degrading names like this?

Really depressing. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2015
dmcdad:

There is something like that. The fact you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Make google your friend and confirm for yourself.
You are correct......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
suarez's goal versus madrid was my best goal for the season. not in terms of quality but interms of importance and technique. no one saw that goal coming. one touch and bang! back of the net. my barcelona goal of the season so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
ddippset:
suarez's goal versus madrid was my best goal for the season. not in terms of quality but interms of importance and technique. no one saw that goal coming. one touch and bang! back of the net. my barcelona goal of the season so far.

I partially agree with you in terms of importance and technique.. grin wink

But in terms of my best Barca goal this season, sorry Leo! grin

I give it to Suarez's scissor kick... shocked cool

Reminds me of the master "Rivaldo"... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
The Catalans will effectively host Athletic Bilbao for the cup clash at the end of May, despite both teams having wanted to play the match at the Santiago Bernabeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
coded01:

I partially agree with you in terms of importance and technique.. grin wink

But in terms of my best Barca goal this season, sorry Leo! grin

I give it to Suarez's scissor kick... shocked cool

Reminds me of the master "Rivaldo"... cheesy
Supported.cheesy

I would put Neymar's goal against PSG as a worthy contestant for the top 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
dmcdad:

Supported.cheesy

That wicked R2 goal. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
CAMP NOU TO HOST THE COPA DEL REY FINAL!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Austeenx:
CAMP NOU TO HOST THE COPA DEL REY FINAL!!!
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid comes to mind with d home team losing at d bernabeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
onuwaje:

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid comes to mind with d home team losing at d bernabeu

That shii! can't happen at Camp Nou, I can stake ma G on thisgrin
A beg the cup is ours jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
funkyjms:

That shii! can't happen at Camp Nou, I can stake ma G on thisgrin
A beg the cup is ours jare
Prior to that ATM hadn't won RMD for 13years and it ended at d bernabeu..

Now we re playing bilbao at the camp nou.. and we haven't lost to them in 2 finals 2009 and 2011... dey may want to end dat streak by beating us at our own back yard.... I fear for the unknown
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
onuwaje:

Hopefully, we're not going to do a Real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Supported.cheesy

Agree... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Austeenx:

That wicked R2 goal. cheesy
cheesy RT on Xbox.wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.